Bring4th

Full Version: Enspiriting Locations/Minerals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:There are three types of second-density entities which become, shall we say, enspirited. The first is the animal. This is the most predominant. The second is the vegetable, most especially that which you call, sound vibration complex, “tree.” These entities are capable of giving and receiving enough love to become individualized. The third is mineral. Occasionally a certain location/place, as you may call it, becomes energized to individuality through the love it receives and gives in relationship to a third-density entity which is in relationship to it. This is the least common transition.

I found this video interesting. In the first half, a yoga master speaks of the alchemical process of mercury consuming gold. If anyone has a rational explanation as to how the gold leaf disappears into the mercury, I'd like to hear it.

But what was most interesting were his comments on the mercury shivling as he calls it. He built a temple around a large piece of mercury, where he sits meditating, transmitting his spirit to the mercury. He says that over a period of dedicated transmission, the mercury eventually fused with his spirit and is now able to transmit the healing qualities of the sender. It sounds as if he enspirited the mercury. He then gives testimony of others who were unaware of the temple who received visions of it and felt the healing energies. His videos in general are worthwhile by the way.
This process is very prominent in Shintoism than in any other. Shrines, both minor and major, are put in areas of beauty or power, and after centuries of people revering these places, that power becomes far greater than it was originally.
Cool. I've always been one to speak to plants and trees Tongue
This is interesting regarding to the mercury "eating" the gold.
Gold dissolves in mercury. My father had a teacher in highschool who lost his weddingring when he accidentally spilled mercury on his hand. It just instantly vanished.

Dissolved gold can be extracted again and this principle is used in gold mining.

Regarding this yogi's further story.. What he held in his hand was not pure mercury since that is liquid at room temperature it must have been some kind of compound. His story is an analogy, and probably has more merit in the spiritual than in the scientific realm.

When the mind is fluid and has the traditional qualities of mercury attributed to it by alchemy. It is capable of dissolving gold but also of producing gold. That much is true.

But it does not mean mercury is good for you, mercury is highly toxic. When we ingest mercury(particularly from meat or fish), it pretty much stays with us for a very long time. In high doses it can cause neurological problems in unborn children. So I recommend against experimenting with the stuff.

On the one hand nature defines us, makes us who we are. On the other hand nature is able to exist, to experience itself through us.
Interesting! I wasn't aware that gold can be extracted from mercury.
Glad to be able to pitch in... Smile

It's analogous to salt and water... When you put salt in water, the crystals dissolve and you get what is called a salt solution, then when you heat the salt solution, the water evaporates and the salt is left behind. When you add gold to mercury it dissolves (Amalgamates?) and you end up with a mercury/gold amalgamate. When you heat this the mercury evaporates and you end up with the gold again...

So you can't really extract gold from mercury, when it's dissolved in the mercury you can extract it, but it has to be in there first!

In gold mining they take rock that contains small doses of gold and crush it to a powder. Then they put that powder in mercury. The mercury will ignore the rock but dissolve the gold. Then you heat the mercury and get the gold.

During the gold rushes in latin america and africa the gold diggers were often not very environmentally conscious so much of the mercury ended up in the environment poisoning entire ecosystems and the human populations living in it.
(03-26-2012, 10:59 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]but it has to be in there first!

That was a given Wink

Quote:In gold mining they take rock that contains small doses of gold and crush it to a powder. Then they put that powder in mercury. The mercury will ignore the rock but dissolve the gold. Then you heat the mercury and get the gold.

Makes sense.