Bring4th

Full Version: UFOs, The Veil, and Metal-bending
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MODS: Please move to Life on Planet Earth, please. Thank you. Smile

I'm starting this thread to explore the link between UFO's and metal-bending. Here is the excerpt from the Ra Material.

Quote:One example which shows the close connection between UFOs and mental
metal-bending happened to us in July of 1977, after our book, Secrets of the
UFO, was published. We had been interviewed on a local program and a
woman in a nearby town had heard the broadcast and was very interested in
what we had to say since her son, a normal fourteen-year-old boy, had had a
UFO encounter. He had been awakened by a whistling sound, went to the
door, and saw a light so bright that it temporarily blinded him. Again, as is
often the case, it was the same night that people nearby also saw lights in
the sky. The woman wrote us a letter, and Don immediately called and
asked her permission to speak to her son. After questioning the young man
to Don’s satisfaction, Don asked him to take a piece of silverware and tell it
to bend without touching it in any firm or forceful way. The fourteen-yearold
picked up a fork, did as Don suggested, and the fork immediately bent
nearly double.
The boy was so startled that he would not come back to the phone...

I saw this on the thread about Jesus's powers, but I wanted to discuss this phenomenon specifically.

The conscious mind is there to direct and play out the desires of the subconscious mind. However, we as conditioned human beings, have a tough time superseding the already-installed beliefs about what the world is, how it is governed, what we are capable of and what we are not capable of... or, what is so impossible it's not even worth thinking about. Those limited beliefs are stored in the subconscious mind, and they forever affect your perception and the reality you experience.

Quote:The Conscious Mind is the analytical mind. It is the rational mind. It is that part of our awareness that houses the Critical Factor that screens what enters into the Subconscious Mind. It deletes and distorts information received, generalizing it at best, and makes judgments often without precision or accuracy.

Quote:Even before you were born, the Subconscious has been programmed to give orders and control and to maintain all of your perceptions. "The Thinker of the Thought," as I have learned to call the Subconscious Mind, generates, stores, then distributes energy everywhere in the body. It responds with instinct and habit, is very, very L-A-Z-Y, hates to change and takes everything literally and personally. The Subconscious needs lots of repetition to create long-term change and it loves the familiarity of practice and rehearsal.

However, if something so unquestionable happens in front of you that defies all previously internalized beliefs and perceptions, such as a Close Encounter, it will shock your subconscious mind and the rules it's built upon. It will force it to believe that anything must be possible, and it will let go of the limited constructs it had been trained to hold on to up until that point.

Hence, when a great light temporary blinded the boy that night outside his door, the after-effects were that his subconscious mind could no longer deny by a lack of evidence, or by fear of social repercussion, that there's more to the world than what we are told. I believe that kind of evidence, in essence, "freed his mind," or perhaps, rebooted it, erasing his attachment to the limiting perceptions and constructs of reality, making him able to look at a spoon and bend it without force.

Neo puked when his subconscious mind was force to accept its version of reality was not in alignment with the way things actually work in the true reality.
All this being said, does anyone know of any gemstones that creates a connection between the conscious and unconscious mind? Or what brings to light what's being blocked in the unconscious mind?
moldavite opens up an energetic window. ive had some interesting experiences with it in meditation

what the post implies is that limitations are in the mind and that they can be overcome when we teach the mind to go past them. pretty cool. has important meaning for healing. think about it what if we said i am not sick i am perfectly healthy. that opens the door to perfect health without using a medication or an external substance.