Bring4th

Full Version: Hope for humanity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Shin'Ar

I am not going to bother going into detail here about STS. From what I can see it has been prevalent in this forum long before I came along. I am only rehashing the same old same old.

If I have caused even one of you to rethink or reconsider any aspects of it than I have served some purpose. I know from private messages and particular posts that some of you have acknowledged what I have had to say. My heart is with you. All of you.

But something deep in my heart tells me that there is something not quite right about this Ra material with regard to how it has many of you condoning inhumane atrocities as just another day in the cosmos of the All. I do not see the eyes of the Creator staring back at me from a rapist, nor do I see my own. And I certainly will not condone it to avoid infringing on the free will of the assailant.

This is not a loving and compassionate atmosphere for my type of vibration. And I am extremely uncomfortable with it. I choose to walk a path that offers love to my fellowman and which retains hope for humanity as a whole. I look forward to a time when all humans will realize their Oneness and begin to live in harmony with one another. That is why I shine my Light, in hopes that others might follow.

Whatever this problem is that you here have with understanding the extreme dangers involved in following the path of service to self, it causes me to cringe and recoil as though some darkness pervades over it all. It is not an environment that I wish to expose myself to, as I have much studying and learning to do on paths that are not overwhelmed with darkness. I see danger here and will leave it in your hands, as you seem to have already made the choice in full awareness.

Best of wishes to you All.

Unbound

A bit from the other thread:

Quote:Now, I think I may be able to solve this conundrum. Consider this, the Law of Karma, of Cause and Effect. Perhaps an individual chooses, as you say, to attempt to rape a woman, thus engaging the field of consciousness that is violence/rape, or control of the body. You see, by his Free Will, he has opened himself to the possibilities of this field, and so someone wishing to help the woman may use the amount of force necessary (never more, else it does become STS) to negate, or do service by the way of counter-action, this infringement of Free Will of the woman (thus restoring all states of Free Will to balance), and it would not be an infringement of Free Will to the assailant because by their choice they utilized their own Free Will to access a cause (violence/control) which may have an equal effect, that which is a reflection of itself (violence/control). The way I see it, by engaging in the act, the individual gives permission to the field to become a part of their reality.

Now, of course, we come to the subject of the individual who wishes to save the woman, and their polarity. I think it's clear, that it would be an act of service to the woman. However, what about the potential rapist? You see, such an act, although may cause some degree of physical, temporal pain, would in fact be a HUGE catalyst for the individual to begin to reflect on their path, their choices, and themselves, to begin to see where the dark and the light is within them.

I think you are confused that many people "condone" these things, when I really only perceive an "acceptance" of them as potential realities.

I hope you continue on your own path in Love and Light, however, and by all means you are welcome to keep in contact. Blessings, brother.
(03-10-2012, 06:08 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]I do not see the eyes of the Creator staring back at me from a rapist, nor do I see my own.

have you looked into the eyes of a rapist?

you seem to have used this metaphor on many occassions, when perhaps others might have sufficed.

I can only take from this that you see Rape as the ultimate violation of Free Will, or that you have had personal experience of this.

Cyan

My view:

When the answer is sought from the many

Never read the one.

Ask a question.

And surf along.

---

How you choose to interpret that is where you are =)

3DMonkey

Funny thing is that nobody has condoned it. I went so far as to describe the brutal opposite of condoning it. But that doesn't matter.
Shin'Ar, if I were this fearful towards others in regards to my fellow man, I would never have trusted them to believe any of them were STO. You have to live and let live sometimes, even if someone proclaims to be STS.

You can do many things to get rid of them / resolve the situation, IF you think they are only here to cause harm and or malevolent mischief to someone. You can just ignore (not read) their posts or certain threads. If they are truly STS on a mission to be so, they will leave if they don't get enough attention, since all the other threads that are about positive things. If they can't get a rise out of you, they will just move on if they truely are on a mission of ill intent in this forum.

If they are proclaimed STS or at least leaning that way, but are just confused STO wanderers, then there will be logical falicies that they simply don't notice at first, but will be revealed by other wanderers that end up discussing things that turn into catalyst for the individual. This will eventually straighten them out and make then realize their true polarity, whichever that may be. I am not referring to anyone specifically on this forum, as there are several(maybe 3?) that have been active as of late.

So to sum it all up: are you sure leaving is the best answer rather than staying and not discussing / ignoring STS communications (or as I like to call it: using Discernment)? Or if you just can't resist posting, just /hug them as a response to signal your disagreement with their STS ways. They will become discusted and make gagging motions after you do this, and will then leave from annoying affection.

Love AND Light on your path, Shin'Ar, if you do not stay. Your viewpoint on things will be sorely missed.
I don't know why I didn't think about it before, but here is a blog about a correspondence between one prisoner and a volunteer, both of them Law of One students/teachers:

Prison Correspondence

Here are some excerpts from the blog:

Bill Wrote:As you should know by now I am incarcerated in a prison in Connecticut. I am serving a life sentence for murder and have 29 ½ years served. My parole date is January 25, 2013. I want to get this out to you now so that you can see that as I write to you and you get to know me better, you will understand (as I have painfully come to) why it happened.

I am also an awakening Wanderer who has gone through much catalyst. This incarnational experience has been incredible and I will gladly, honestly, share it with you.

Bill Wrote:Hi.

Your response to my letter really blew me away. You have awakened to a deep understanding of the Law of One in its purist form: a love for all things unconditionally and without bias.

I always try to be honest in all of my relationships as long as I am not hurting anyone and I was not sure how you were going to respond to my early Incarnational lessons. Thank you and thank Gary for uniting us on this journey. It is a pleasure to be able to communicate with someone whom is in tune.

Bill Wrote:I have been afforded many types of service in here which includes speaking to high school and at-risk children between the ages of 13 and 20 who come here a couple of times a month. I briefly tell them my story and then try to get them to open up and share a part of themselves. We discuss the consequences of making choices and to some we offer hope.

Another program I am involved with is called “Alternatives to Violence.” Each month we have a weekend workshop where we teach other inmates how to deal with conflict in their lives by transforming power. To some it is an awakening to a new way to live and build self esteem. As an inmate facilitator I work with outside volunteers who are Quakers and Buddhists. One of the volunteers, and 82-year-old “worldly” woman, is starting a meditation group here next month. It will be a first.

As for my other time, I attend Narcotics Anonymous once a week and work 5 days a week in the Industries program where I am a computer clerk.

So as you can see, I have a lot going on for a being in prison but that is only my “reward” for serving the One Infinite Creator. There is no “me.” I strive to quiet the ego and just be a vehicle for love. The one aspect of all of this is that there is not one person in here that I can talk with about my true insights on life. People understand me on one level but if I share the Law of One or trance channeling, etc. they don’t comprehend. So I just share my love with all and leave it at that. Now I have you to talk with about the Truth!

Bill Wrote:As much as I don’t mind doing the service I have chosen to do in here I still would like to be on the outside doing service with others who are aware of the Law of One and study like us. Maybe I won’t be free from these walls until I enter 4th Density. Then we can all meet up and do service together! It just gets so exhausting taking in so much pain and sorrow of others. I don’t know about you, but I shed tears every day over the sadness I feel for others whether in here or on TV or just reading something. So much pain… Do you feel it too?

Does this sound like a person you would like to judge, Shin'Ar? And yet, he committed murder. Here is a link to LOOP (Law of One Prisoner), if you are interested:

LOOP

In the Ra material you can read about two Wanderers of fifth density who joined Ra in their third density experience on Venus. Due the veil they forgot their STO orientation, and started what could be called "holy war" on Venus. These are the only two who graduated in negative path from that planet. When the veil was lifted off, they got concerned, but later reversed their polarity and joined Ra in their fourth density positive. I've read another story from a Wanderer who remembers his past lives. In one life he incarnated together with his mate from his original planet, i.e. both of them were Wanderers during that life time. He started to polarize STS and was very good about it. Would it not be for his mate, who was at that time a high priestess in STO temple, he would have graduated in negative path. The life after that, he wished to balance that, and incarnated as a woman who lived alone all her life, walking that particular Earth, teaching love/light. Pretty much as Jesus did on this Earth. These are people, Shin'Ar. With feelings, and emotions. With a heart, that sometimes, due various reasons just closes. I've been there myself. I know that pain. I know that path (from my own limited experience). And that is why I refuse to judge other co-Creators.

One can argue if not this heavy veil plus other experiments is not taking it too far. If it is necessary with all this suffer. We had a member on this board called unity100, who argued about that there is something seriously wrong with the Free Will concept which has been taken too far, and especially events in Hiroshima was an evidence of that. Nowdays, sixth density beings know how to save spirit complex from total disarrangement with no possibility to integrate, but still... I don't know any answers to these questions.

These patterns, or experiments, are created by our sub-logoi. We, as sub-sub-logoi, are to experience them and provide experiences to One Infinite Creator. Behind the veil, being incarnated in third density space/time, there is little I can do about it, except continuing realizing the spiritual nature of all beings, all things, as One Infinite Creator. That is all I can do right now. But I won't lie to you. I have a daughter who is five. She is innocent and is the most beautiful being for me on this Earth. Would anybody raise their hand on her - it is very probable that I would forget our true spiritual nature in that moment, and become very STS myself. These are not easy questions with clear cut "yes" or "no" to them, Shin'Ar.
(03-10-2012, 06:08 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]But something deep in my heart tells me that there is something not quite right about this Ra material with regard to how it has many of you condoning inhumane atrocities as just another day in the cosmos of the All. I do not see the eyes of the Creator staring back at me from a rapist, nor do I see my own. And I certainly will not condone it to avoid infringing on the free will of the assailant.
I think herein lies the problem.. You identify the actor with the act.

There is truth in the idea that rapists do not deserve the right to exist, but only in the way that rape does not deserve the right to exist. The human beings who have committed the mistake of rape are still human beings. And as such the creator is in them, and so are you. Not wanting to see this is more a delimiting act of the self rather than an act of goodness or righteousness. It is of course far easier to dehumanize offenders. The alternative would be to have to look at society as a whole and our own place in it. Because any crime never exists in a vacuum.

For some this is not possible without them carrying any of the blame. I have never been raped myself. But I know others who have been. I know that to ask them to see the humanity in the monster is too much too soon. But in the end on the path to healing this very often is a station along the way.

This does not mean that anyone who holds these ideas condones any sort of crime. They are however more willing to see it for what it is. This does not mean we should be lenient to the point where we let the disease run free through society. But to blame the criminals for the crime while pretending society holds no blame is simply service to self..

It may not be our fault, but that does not exclude us from responsibility in the matter.

Sometimes STS exists as a catalyst to strengthen our own polarity of STO.
Each will see what he chooses to see. Your intent only matters to you, not to anyone else. That Shin'Ar has clearly misunderstood many of us is simply the way it is. When he is ready to see that which he has yet to see, the vision will find him. And so yet another Bring4th chapter closes.

Ali Quadir Wrote:Sometimes STS exists as a catalyst to strengthen our own polarity of STO.

If you have already chosen STO, then replace "Sometimes" with "Invariably".

Ankh Wrote:We had a member on this board called unity100, who argued about that there is something seriously wrong with the Free Will concept which has been taken too far, and especially events in Hiroshima was an evidence of that.

This always seemed like such a bizarre thing to suggest. When this Octave is finished, there will be a harvest of all that was learned. Yet the most significant change that has so far been made in this Octave is the discovery of the Choice. Presumably, this discovery will be used again in the next Octave.

Is suffering something to be avoided? How many of us choose suffering on a regular basis? If we freely choose suffering, how can we possibly claim that it is to be avoided? Like all things, suffering is a tool for growth. The belief that it should not exist typically lacks an appreciation for what it really is.
(03-11-2012, 09:24 PM)JustLikeYou Wrote: [ -> ]Is suffering something to be avoided? How many of us choose suffering on a regular basis? If we freely choose suffering, how can we possibly claim that it is to be avoided? Like all things, suffering is a tool for growth. The belief that it should not exist typically lacks an appreciation for what it really is.

The question that was brought up, discussed and was of concern, is *extreme* suffering, and its necessity; and while some of us can choose our lives pre-incarnatively, many has not come this far. Should these entities experience this extreme suffering, before they are able to choose it for themselves? I've read that many Wanderers on this very board find it of concern.

I don't claim to have any answers to that question myself.
Suffering is suffering, regardless of perceived degree. In fact, the degree of suffering is largely dependent upon perception. I do not mean to downplay extreme suffering, but it still falls in the same category as all other suffering.

The variables are known pre-incarnatively. Extreme suffering, when it is not known for sure, is still known as a possibility. To choose not to take possession of a part of your experience is to reject your own freedom and authority.

The key concept here is victimhood. If we want to continue projecting a world of victims, then we will continue to believe that these experiences are not chosen in some way. I know that saying things like this is perceived as callous, but I must provide balance. Many speak of the suffering of the victim; few speak of the suffering of the victimizer.
When I studied at Red Cross I met one guy. Many had problems with him, as he had many problems with himself. By some reason I happened to like him. One day he opened up to me and told me that when he lived in his home country, the soldiers came by his village. They shot his big brother in front of him. They then raped and tortured his pregnant mother, cut up her stomach and took the fetuce out of it. I won't tell what they did with it. Then they made him to come with them and shoot other people, and do horrible stuff till he was able to run away. When I couple of years later worked at social services I met a woman who told me that when she was four years old, her father chained her to the bed and raped her, for several years. Then he let his friends to do that too, for money. She was so damaged, that she could never have children. But I guess that is of minor extremity. When I many years later read in one book, I got to know that there was this planet that got destroyed. And people living on that planet couldn't be reached for about 500 000 years, due the knot of fear they found themselves in. I don't know if there is any extreme suffering, or if suffering is suffering, as you said, depending on the perception. I don't have any bigger picture. When stuff like this happen all suffer, the victim, the victimizer and the whole planet. They will hear these stories, they will meet these persons, and these energies will not disappear for some time. I know that all is well, and the love and the light will eventually heal this darkness. I don't claim to have any answers, but I do realize that it is easy to say that all is One Infinite Creator, and very difficult to realize that from within, deep, deep inside, without closing the eyes on the stories I've just told.
Third Density existence includes crazy-dreadful things for beings to experience.

We can easily imagine that a rapist in one life may pre-incarn program a next life to experience rape as a balancing. What probably is equally possible is a rape victim to program a next life doing a rape in order to understand what could drive someone to do that awful thing. That, too, would balance.

Ankh, if you do all you can to protect your daughter, you are being in service to her, giving her higher priority than some other self who would hurt her. That is not just okay, it's perfectly correct behavior for a 3Der.
to me free will was taken too far. and if the higher beings have learned only now to save souls from total destruction, i think they will learn that taking things too far is also not good. maybe eventually they will not allow these things to happen. i totally agree free will has been taken too far.
and if you want to see prisoners growing, watch OZ. great show. it's a very honest look at life in prison. it portrays bad and good, and doesn't make it black and white.
(03-15-2012, 06:11 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]and if the higher beings have learned only now to save souls from total destruction

I *think* that sixth density managed to save them after all. I struggle to understand this quote in a completely clear way. Here it is:

Ra Wrote:26.21 Questioner: Could you give us an example from Hiroshima or Nagasaki of how this is done?

Ra: I am Ra. Those who were destroyed, not by radiation, but by the trauma of the energy release, found not only the body/mind/spirit complex made unviable, but also a disarrangement of that unique vibratory complex you have called the spirit complex, which we understand as a mind/body/spirit complex, to be completely disarranged without possibility of re-integration. This would be the loss to the Creator of part of the Creator and thus we were given permission, not to stop the events, but to ensure the survival of the, shall we say, disembodied mind/body/spirit complex. This we did in those events which you mention, losing no spirit or portion or holograph or microcosm of the macrocosmic Infinite One.

Can anyone offer their own interpretation here too, whether Ra means that some spirit complexes got destroyed, or if they managed to save everybody?
my interpretation is that all "disembodied mind/body/spirit complex." were saved , and that they were the only ones that needed saving.

"I am Ra. Those who were destroyed, not by radiation, but by the trauma of the energy release" . in reference to those that died on impact/ground zero, i guess you could say.

Shin'Ar

(03-16-2012, 03:39 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-15-2012, 06:11 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]and if the higher beings have learned only now to save souls from total destruction

I *think* that sixth density managed to save them after all. I struggle to understand this quote in a completely clear way. Here it is:

Ra Wrote:26.21 Questioner: Could you give us an example from Hiroshima or Nagasaki of how this is done?

Ra: I am Ra. Those who were destroyed, not by radiation, but by the trauma of the energy release, found not only the body/mind/spirit complex made unviable, but also a disarrangement of that unique vibratory complex you have called the spirit complex, which we understand as a mind/body/spirit complex, to be completely disarranged without possibility of re-integration. This would be the loss to the Creator of part of the Creator and thus we were given permission, not to stop the events, but to ensure the survival of the, shall we say, disembodied mind/body/spirit complex. This we did in those events which you mention, losing no spirit or portion or holograph or microcosm of the macrocosmic Infinite One.

Can anyone offer their own interpretation here too, whether Ra means that some spirit complexes got destroyed, or if they managed to save everybody?

Ra is trying to tell you that the Creator had made the mistake of allowing the acquisition of such destructive technology, and that the damage was already done and stopping it now would not solve the problem. The One was already wounded. It was now more important to save those whose sacred geometry had been shattered so destrctively that it could not be put back together again.

Ankh, it is like this. Humpty Dumpty's ignorance of the danger of sitting precariously on the wall was going to happen one way or the other because he was allowed to sit on the wall in the first place. The damage is already done. There is no sense in trying to stop him from doing it today, because we all know he likes it so much that he is going to do it again tommorrow. The only thing we can do now is try to rebuild him now that he has fallen.

This is a metaphor for those humans who are so addicted to the flesh that their true soul cannot realize its true potential. Their addiction is holding them back. The Creator made the mistake of allowing the first visitors to this planet to become too attached to its offerings of physicality. The true lust of the spirit was not expected to be so addcitive. But once those beings became lost in the addiction it was too late to change things. All that could be done now was to send others to try to put them back together again.
It is a shuddering thought to know that such "wounds of God" may exist where portions of the Creator may be completely eradicated, entire souls/beingness obliterated. Yet they are only wounds, for nothing may cause the extinction of the One.

Shin'Ar

(03-16-2012, 10:59 AM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]It is a shuddering thought to know that such "wounds of God" may exist where portions of the Creator may be completely eradicated, entire souls/beingness obliterated. Yet they are only wounds, for nothing may cause the extinction of the One.

As a metaphor there is no real danger of the One damaging itself in such a way. It is akin to the example of Christ sacrificing his life. By that example other souls could be put back together again. God did not really die in that metaphor.

Jesus, the Goddess, the Archangels, and all the higher consciousnesses are all a working part of that great metaphor of trying to teach the fragmented consciousness of the danger of becoming separated from its sacred geometry.
(03-16-2012, 11:15 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-16-2012, 10:59 AM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]It is a shuddering thought to know that such "wounds of God" may exist where portions of the Creator may be completely eradicated, entire souls/beingness obliterated. Yet they are only wounds, for nothing may cause the extinction of the One.

As a metaphor there is no real danger of the One damaging itself in such a way. It is akin to the example of Christ sacrificing his life. By that example other souls could be put back together again. God did not really die in that metaphor.

Jesus, the Goddess, the Archangels, and all the higher consciousnesses are all a working part of that great metaphor of trying to teach the fragmented consciousness of the danger of becoming separated from its sacred geometry.

Jesus did indeed sacrifice his life which would terminate his bodily and mental functions of this life, but his entire beingness was not annihilated by an atomic bomb blast. It is moreso surprising that such a weapon actually holds the capability to be able to fatally damage the spirit. But apart from the literal aspect of this, you are indeed correct. The Creator loves Its Creation far too much to ever allow the possibility of true harm to befall any being, and I speak not of harm as it is experienced within the illusory confines of the hologram we experience as "reality". As such there will always be aid and guidance from the cosmic guardians who have undertaken service to this planet and her people.
(03-16-2012, 11:15 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]

Uhm, seriously....let us rephrase it to contain love instead of imaginary and non-existent "danger" (and consequently, fear):

Jesus, the Goddess, the Archangels, and all the higher consciousnesses are all a working part of that great metaphor of trying to teach the fragmented consciousness of the joy and excitement in realizing that they are and they always were, and they always will be part of the Infinite Creator.

See?

Edit: Actually, let this be the biggest difference in viewpoints anyway. : )

Shin'Ar

Yes Godwide,

I like to think of it in this way.

We now know thought to be a manifestation of sound as physics has proven. we know sound to be a frequency of energy that can create form and shape.

So the Creator thinks, makes a sound which becomes a form, and vibrates. We are one of those vibrating fields. The intention and purpose of the original thought from which we spawned has virtually conrtinued on through our experiencing of creation, and during interactions wqith other fields we encounter forces that tranmsofrm our vibration. All things act upon each other and the increasing of frequency can alter form.

So when that system of design meets with something as poweerful as an atomic blact which literally splits atoms, or planetary events of even highjer power, the fragile frequencies that we emit could be obliteraed to the point of not being abvle to exist as wavefrom any longer.

I do not know how the Confederation was ablew to counteract this or if that event even occured, but it seems that God does not tend to every need of every single frequency that it emits.

In other words we may scream out into the wild blue yonder with a great sound intedning it to be heard across the land, but should a hurricane come along it is only natural that what we just emitted will be overpowered and forever altered.
It's been said many times before, but again there is a difference between acceptance and agreement. I disagree with the STS polarity, as I am polarizing positively, but accept it. It exists and I do see how it serves the Creator, though I do not choose it for myself.

Have you considered that perhaps your burning hatred of the STS polarity has brought that very darkness here?

Your first post was something to the effect of "Who called me here?"

Who indeed. Or What?

Hatred. Having an "enemy". Separation consciousness. Us vs them. War footing. This kind of thinking leaves one vulnerable to manipulation by negative entities.

Something to consider.

Love to all

Shin'Ar

(03-16-2012, 01:45 PM)Pablísimo Wrote: [ -> ]It's been said many times before, but again there is a difference between acceptance and agreement. I disagree with the STS polarity, as I am polarizing positively, but accept it. It exists and I do see how it serves the Creator, though I do not choose it for myself.

Have you considered that perhaps your burning hatred of the STS polarity has brought that very darkness here?

Your first post was something to the effect of "Who called me here?"

Who indeed. Or What?

Hatred. Having an "enemy". Separation consciousness. Us vs them. War footing. This kind of thinking leaves one vulnerable to manipulation by negative entities.

Something to consider.

Love to all

How can one have hatred toward polarity? Thgis is the natural design of the universe.

I can despise the work of entities that choose to destabilize others in the course of their evoltuion.

It is the choices of those on the STS path that create the entities that we should beware of.

(03-16-2012, 01:51 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]How can one have hatred toward polarity?

Good question.

(03-16-2012, 01:51 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]I can despise the work of entities that choose to destabilize others in the course of their evoltuion.

It may be that the work of those STS entities actually plays a crucial role in the evolution of others. This is the grist for the mill of this density, though not always pleasant.

In any case, words such as "Despise" lead to hatred and separation. These cause heart blockages that make one vulnerable to STS manipulation.

I wonder who called you......

Really just something to ponder.

Love to all