Bring4th

Full Version: Info request on negative adept
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(02-21-2016, 06:52 PM)Rolci Wrote: [ -> ]You made a distinction between a sleeping person acting unconsciously based on programming and another using acts of will to override. While I understand that, I never actually meant my question like that. I was starting from the assumption that one is already conscious of self and all its actions, as in "Billy knows exactly what upsets him, and when he next time faces the catalyst, he knows exactly what that will make him feel and act like, and he doesn't see why he shouldn't accept himself as he knows all is well and perfect, and  doesn't see a reason why he should pretend he doesn't feel the way he feels, and CHOOSES to act as normal (which may SEEM to the external observer as unconscious programming), while he COULD choose to act different and be (or rather ACT) nice, leaving him with the feeling that he wasn't truthful to himself as well as to the other person." Also that catalyst that he provides the other person by acting out the upsetness sure has a purpose. If that catalyst would not be appropriate for that person, s/he wouldn't even be in that situation, or would not "receive" the catalyst as such, which Billy could no way help but to VERY soon notice, which usually makes, funnily enough, one not act the same way again. If I can't push her buttons with this, why waste my time next time around? I think the mirroring effect is vastly useful in teaching, while an ungegnuine act does... I forget what it does. Could create world peace at last I guess, but I personally wouldn't enjoy living in a fake smile world devoid of useful catalyst and mirrors. Maybe something's wrong with me?

Although I agree with what you said I wouldn't see it as an ungegnuine smile if there's a good intention behind it. You can experience a shift in your perspective which simply makes you feel otherwise.
______
It's one thing to charge for your work. It's another thing to claim intellectual property on every single word you have spoken and put a price tag on it. I have seem numerous websites with personal cease and desist letters from Daryl, threats to people who had just reposted a few thousand words of channeled material on their blog. That's a lot of personal effort on his part exuded on "control". At this point, Daryl wants money if you consume ANYTHING of his. That's a bit overkill for me. He does conventions and sells tickets, and he sells tickets then even to the "teleconference", AND he forcefully removes any transcripts that aren't available through purchase from him. If he really wanted to help the world, he would offer at least *some* of his words for free. Maybe I'm just spoiled by L/L giving away everything for free. But something tells me that Daryl isn't actually having any trouble feeding himself right now, and charging $25 for a mp3 that isn't even an hour long seems absurd and greedy.

I also have nothing wrong in theory with him charging crystals and selling them, however almost $200 for a piece of quartz that "Bashar told them how to program" is SKETCHY.

David just recently came up in the LOO facebook group and I didn't make anyone happy with my opinions of him, either. David calls himself a Law of One scholar but he EXCLUSIVELY focuses on transient materials, at least in his blogs and tv shows. I know his books were sincere works by him but all of his other public media appearances seem like a joke.

Carla stressed it was dangerous to channel alone, which both of these men have done for years, and hardly without ego. I'm not saying neither of them have material of value, quite the contrary, but that's it's extremely important to use discernment when reading channeled material, especially when it doesn't have a purity of intent.
(02-21-2016, 06:52 PM)Rolci Wrote: [ -> ]You made a distinction between a sleeping person acting unconsciously based on programming and another using acts of will to override. While I understand that, I never actually meant my question like that. I was starting from the assumption that one is already conscious of self and all its actions, as in "Billy knows exactly what upsets him, and when he next time faces the catalyst, he knows exactly what that will make him feel and act like, and he doesn't see why he shouldn't accept himself as he knows all is well and perfect, and  doesn't see a reason why he should pretend he doesn't feel the way he feels, and CHOOSES to act as normal (which may SEEM to the external observer as unconscious programming), while he COULD choose to act different and be (or rather ACT) nice, leaving him with the feeling that he wasn't truthful to himself as well as to the other person." Also that catalyst that he provides the other person by acting out the upsetness sure has a purpose. If that catalyst would not be appropriate for that person, s/he wouldn't even be in that situation, or would not "receive" the catalyst as such, which Billy could no way help but to VERY soon notice, which usually makes, funnily enough, one not act the same way again. If I can't push her buttons with this, why waste my time next time around? I think the mirroring effect is vastly useful in teaching, while an ungegnuine act does... I forget what it does. Could create world peace at last I guess, but I personally wouldn't enjoy living in a fake smile world devoid of useful catalyst and mirrors. Maybe something's wrong with me?

There is the process of sacrifice while being in incarnation that Ra speaks of that isn't discussed much on these forums. It is represented by the ankh in the tarot. Ra says part of what made the group of such a high vibration, was their dedication to sacrificing parts of themselves for the greater harmony of the group. It's also well to remember that the concept of sacrifice itself is an illusion, because nothing is ever lost, but in 3D we have the illusion of choice, so to perpetuate that illusion there must be the risk of "losing". And to willfully give something negative up, ie the desire to make a bellicose statement to someone else, and to transform that into the desire to love, is the great work.

In theory, the ingenuine act is the "false" act, the act of separation, and the "genuine" act is the act of love. Again, tricks of the illusion.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. We shall. Firstly, the choosing of this group to do some work to serve others was of an intensive nature. Each present sacrificed much for no tangible result. Each may search its heart for the type of sacrifice, knowing that the material sacrifices are the least; the intensive commitment to blending into an harmonious group at the apex of sacrifice. Under these conditions we found your vibration. We observed your vibration. It will not be seen often. We do not wish to puff up the pride, but we shall not chaffer with the circumstances necessary for our particular contact. Thus you have received and we willingly undertake the honor/duty of continuing to offer transmissions of concepts which are, to the best of our abilities, precise in nature and grounded in the attempt to unify many of those things that concern you.
(02-22-2016, 09:59 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]It's one thing to charge for your work. It's another thing to claim intellectual property on every single word you have spoken and put a price tag on it. I have seem numerous websites with personal cease and desist letters from Daryl, threats to people who had just reposted a few thousand words of channeled material on their blog. That's a lot of personal effort on his part exuded on "control". At this point, Daryl wants money if you consume ANYTHING of his. That's a bit overkill for me. He does conventions and sells tickets, and he sells tickets then even to the "teleconference", AND he forcefully removes any transcripts that aren't available through purchase from him. If he really wanted to help the world, he would offer at least *some* of his words for free. Maybe I'm just spoiled by L/L giving away everything for free. But something tells me that Daryl isn't actually having any trouble feeding himself right now, and charging $25 for a mp3 that isn't even an hour long seems absurd and greedy.

I also have nothing wrong in theory with him charging crystals and selling them, however almost $200 for a piece of quartz that "Bashar told them how to program" is SKETCHY.

David just recently came up in the LOO facebook group and I didn't make anyone happy with my opinions of him, either. David calls himself a Law of One scholar but he EXCLUSIVELY focuses on transient materials, at least in his blogs and tv shows. I know his books were sincere works by him but all of his other public media appearances seem like a joke.

Carla stressed it was dangerous to channel alone, which both of these men have done for years, and hardly without ego. I'm not saying neither of them have material of value, quite the contrary, but that's it's extremely important to use discernment when reading channeled material, especially when it doesn't have a purity of intent.

I don't listen to either of these guys, both of them are frauds.
It's a bit delicate I think because both of them both at least started out with good intentions, and they have affected a lot of positive changes in a lot of people. The worst thing they can do while trying to maintain a positive persona is to confuse people, which apparently some people still want and buy into readily. I also think that if we let their flaws overrun their whole being, that the negative 'greetings' they are receiving and indulging in on whims are working: To say that both of their works as a whole are fraudulent would be incorrect in my opinion. There are gems. But it is good I think to be the voice that points these things out when people are so obviously desirous to blindly follow a guru, and that guru is more than happy to accumulate "followers".

Quote:Ra: The desire of the scribe may be seen in much of this material to have affected the manner of its presentation just as the abilities and preferences of this group determine the nature of this contact. The difference lies in the fact that we are as we are. Thus we may either speak as we will or not speak at all. This demands a very tuned, shall we say, group.

I mean, if you use the Bible as an analogy of a work of positive and negative influence, Ra still says that the "truth" can be found in these writings. Very few things have the 'purity' that the Ra material offers, so that's why it's important to exercise fluid discernment.

But, I don't really think either of them are tuned in a radiant way, at the moment. But I think they operate on a spectrum as we all do. Reading that thread and learning that Darryl took lessons from Jane Roberts makes sense, because I can see Bashar as Seth repackaged with a personality. But who knows. If it makes you feel good, one shouldn't feel guilty about that. But if it makes you feel bad, you shouldn't feel guilty either for avoiding it. Bashar and David at different times have said some things that I have found of value, but currently both of them seem to have let the 3d distortions of power go a bit to their heads.

I'm not disagreeing with you I'm just packaging it in a way that still validates everyone who has gotten value from their teachings, even though they are not perfect teachers. Who is?
Sure, as was once said to me, "it is too much to ask for our prophets to be perfect".

That being said, I don't think they have 'teachings' because they are so inconsistent. They perhaps teach but I have a hard time seeing any coherent 'system' of thought but maybe because I haven't gone too deep in to either.

I don't necessarily think their works are fraud in the sense of content. I think they are frauds for being hypocritical in the face of their own expressions. I don't necessarily think they are doing this intentionally, but it appears to me they are both just trying to 'keep the game going'.
Well, I don't see much that differs from the rest of us in our usual hypocritical ways, except that since they are in the public spotlight the Law of Responsibility is likely higher for them. But I think we all have times where we say one thing and do another, so, I don't think that's necessarily a reason to call someone a fraud, especially if it's unintentional. Though those two are definitely on a slippery slope.
Being aware of my own mistakes doesn't inhibit my ability to think critically towards others. Perhaps you take 'fraud' as an insulting word. I don't mean it as an insult, just an observation. I mean it in the sense that I do not trust their words and their intentions are aligned and so they appear as frauds.

I think you are also just triggered by anyone who seems to be 'judging' anyone else and seek to always 'even the playing field'.
Okay, I think that's fair. As I mentioned, I just a couple of days ago had this discussion involving David in the Facebook group where some people got very upset that I had said anything critical about David, to which they followed up by expressing their heartfelt gratitude towards him for the positive things that he has taught them, so I already experienced the "evening of the playing field" in this discussion and felt less charged on one side or the other, though I do agree with you more.

Really, this was triggered by Gemini asking my opinion about something, an honor/duty I've taken seriously to express accurately.

On the other note, this afternoon reading the Law of One I found this tidbit from Ra about what we were discussing re: the paradox of acting on spontaneous impulse and being of the highest service.

Quote:42.9 Questioner: What is the difference in terms of energy center activation between a person who represses emotionally charged responses to emotionally charged situations and the person who is balanced and, therefore, truly unswayed by emotionally charged situations?

Ra: I am Ra. This query contains an incorrect assumption. To the truly balanced entity no situation would be emotionally charged. With this understood, we may say the following: The repression of emotions depolarizes the entity insofar as it then chooses not to use the catalytic action of the space/time present in a spontaneous manner, thus dimming the energy centers. There is, however, some polarization towards positive if the cause of this repression is consideration for other-selves. The entity which has worked long enough with the catalyst to be able to feel the catalyst but not find it necessary to express reactions is not yet balanced but suffers no depolarization due to the transparency of its experiential continuum. Thus the gradual increase in the ability to observe one’s reactions and to know the self will bring the self ever closer to a true balance. Patience is requested and suggested, for the catalyst is intense upon your plane and its use must be appreciated over a period of consistent learn/teaching.
______
(02-22-2016, 04:08 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, I think that's fair. As I mentioned, I just a couple of days ago had this discussion involving David in the Facebook group where some people got very upset that I had said anything critical about David, to which they followed up by expressing their heartfelt gratitude towards him for the positive things that he has taught them, so I already experienced the "evening of the playing field" in this discussion and felt less charged on one side or the other, though I do agree with you more.

Really, this was triggered by Gemini asking my opinion about something, an honor/duty I've taken seriously to express accurately.

On the other note, this afternoon reading the Law of One I found this tidbit from Ra about what we were discussing re: the paradox of acting on spontaneous impulse and being of the highest service.

Quote:42.9 Questioner: What is the difference in terms of energy center activation between a person who represses emotionally charged responses to emotionally charged situations and the person who is balanced and, therefore, truly unswayed by emotionally charged situations?

Ra: I am Ra. This query contains an incorrect assumption. To the truly balanced entity no situation would be emotionally charged. With this understood, we may say the following: The repression of emotions depolarizes the entity insofar as it then chooses not to use the catalytic action of the space/time present in a spontaneous manner, thus dimming the energy centers. There is, however, some polarization towards positive if the cause of this repression is consideration for other-selves. The entity which has worked long enough with the catalyst to be able to feel the catalyst but not find it necessary to express reactions is not yet balanced but suffers no depolarization due to the transparency of its experiential continuum. Thus the gradual increase in the ability to observe one’s reactions and to know the self will bring the self ever closer to a true balance. Patience is requested and suggested, for the catalyst is intense upon your plane and its use must be appreciated over a period of consistent learn/teaching.

Relevant since I am in a phase where I would say I have realized my lack of need to react for a long time and now am slowly making my way out in to natural expression. One reason I am a bit rambunctious with my questionings right now.
_____
______
(02-22-2016, 04:27 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-22-2016, 01:46 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-22-2016, 09:59 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]It's one thing to charge for your work. It's another thing to claim intellectual property on every single word you have spoken and put a price tag on it. I have seem numerous websites with personal cease and desist letters from Daryl, threats to people who had just reposted a few thousand words of channeled material on their blog. That's a lot of personal effort on his part exuded on "control". At this point, Daryl wants money if you consume ANYTHING of his. That's a bit overkill for me. He does conventions and sells tickets, and he sells tickets then even to the "teleconference", AND he forcefully removes any transcripts that aren't available through purchase from him. If he really wanted to help the world, he would offer at least *some* of his words for free. Maybe I'm just spoiled by L/L giving away everything for free. But something tells me that Daryl isn't actually having any trouble feeding himself right now, and charging $25 for a mp3 that isn't even an hour long seems absurd and greedy.

I don't listen to either of these guys, both of them are frauds.

What are the people you like to listen to ?

Hmm, I like to listen to everyone aha I do appreciate the poetic beauty of these individuals, I do not disdain them but more it is a matter of what appears to be contradictions. I did not say there is no value, I just think they are not meeting their highest potential yet. There is always time for shift when one is alive.
(02-22-2016, 04:08 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]

I think these days more than ever, these words are relevant to a LOT of people, with such a high ratio of self-aware individuals. This reply spoke to me, and also confirmed again how pure the info is (to pick up that assumption so well), and also that I need to re-read. I think I will do that next, while I wait for CU5 to hit piratebay.

I must admit, Ra's reply is a bit unclear to me. So ok, I'm missing out on catalytic action, I was clear on that and what it meant. Not sure how the dimming centers are supposed to manifest as. Then they say the repression polarizes. So then the depol and pol cancel each other out or what? And what does "transparency of experiential continuum" mean? So then with patience, repression leads to balance in the end. So it's ok then? I mean, if you express all your reactions and "use catalyst" (hooray) you divorce in no time, how responsible is that towards the kids?? But then, if one does what you've been saying, "fake a smile", then how is that different from repression? Both are non-expression and non-use of precious intense catalyst, no?
Ra is meaning to make a distinction between active repression of emotional catalyst (depolarization with some exception), and active spontaneous reaction - a creative response to catalyst with the intent of balance. An example of a creative response would be Letting go of the emotion to let it 'play out' its energetic in the body until it has neutralized its charge - perhaps holding on to memories of pain.

I understand "transparency of experiential continuum" to represent the potency of potential in the catalyst being sent to pure experience - as it has not been given a direction or colour yet with intention.
Pages: 1 2 3