Bring4th

Full Version: Rapid Polarization (vis-a-vis the power to abstract)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear 3D, Lavazza, Richard, Monica, airwaves, Ali Quidar, Solo, βαθμιαίος
Gary, Steve, and all others of this fine forum that would care to jump in, please do, the water is fine.

Allow me to open with greetings to all. I've been on a, let us say, sabbatical of sorts lo these many months. A very good-laid-back-busy to be sure. Life just has a way of getting more and more "curiouser" all the time. But that's another subject already lightly covered in my last post. More to the point, having delighted in the study of the LOO these many years, I continually keep coming back to one particular passage in particular that I am particularly fond of. I found what I personally have considered to be perhaps one of the finest and perhaps best cut Jewels of Jewels within the entire annals of the LOO literature that for me screams as though a colossal, if not cosmic, "HINT-HINT" from the 7th density.

For brevity's sake, allow me to paraphrase myself from my previous post by suggesting that: Serious inquiry into any given subject by any given student on any given study requires the deconstruction of that understanding/teaching through the direct challenging and exploring of it for its consequent learning. In other words, one must by necessity abstract. If one does not avail oneself to the task, then much is lost as a result. Challenging any and all thought, even if only as a thought experiment, is the high ground for the "quickening of polarization", consequent to inducing growth and change as a result. This is true for any engineer who is required to take their toys apart for examination, only to put together again, to any physician performing dissection, to any forensic accountant, to any musician, writer, crime detective, psychologist, or God forbid politician, as much as it is for any serious understanding of any subject at hand. Agreement is certainly conducive to an environment that fosters peace, but not for one that fosters growth as its primary objective. We presumably had an abundance of peace and agreement in space/time verses this time/space. Its why we're not there and instead chose here. Its for the eggs. We're here for the getting of eggs as it were. 3D requires the getting of eggs through this arduous process. Those that have the stones to engage prosper the greater for it. Those that do not don't eat as well. That's 3D. To believe otherwise is unrealistic in 3D. To believe otherwise indeed may retard ones growth in 3D. I therefore strongly suggest that disagreement, challenge, and exploration through inquiry is a prerequisite for those more inclined to abstract, which is equally a powerful prerequisite for spiritual growth and rapid polarization as given by Ra. There are no exceptions. Without intellectual challenging in 3D, all remains flat, textureless and gray verses full of the ridges and bumps and color and hue of a non-flat-kaleidoscopic-non-gray-scape. Abstractly challenging is more than simply a philosophical predilection in 3D. It is a strict requirement for growth and rapid polarization in it as seen below:

RA Wrote:Questioner: Can you tell me how this newly created physical complex was suited to third-density lessons and what those lessons were?

Ra: I am Ra. There is one necessity for third density. That necessity is self-awareness, or self-consciousness. In order to be capable of such, this chemical complex of body must be capable of abstract thought. Thus, the fundamental necessity is the combination of rational and intuitive thinking. This was transitory in the second-density forms operating largely upon intuition which proved through practice to yield results.

The third-density mind was capable of processing information in such a way as to think abstractly and in what could be termed “useless” ways, in the sense of survival. This is the primary requisite.

There are other important ingredients: the necessity for a weaker physical vehicle to encourage the use of the mind, the development of the already present awareness of the social complex. These also being necessary: the further development of physical dexterity in the sense of the hand, as you call this portion of your body complex.

Questioner: Will you go ahead and comment on this?

Ra: I am Ra. The lobes of your physical complex brain are alike in their use of weak electrical energy. The entity ruled by intuition and impulse is equal to the entity governed by rational analysis when polarity is considered. The lobes may both be used for service to self or service-to-others. It may seem that the rational or analytical mind might have more of a possibility of successfully pursuing the negative orientation due to the fact that in our understanding too much order is by its essence negative. However, this same ability to structure abstract concepts and to analyze experiential data may be the key to rapid positive polarization. It may be said that those whose analytical capacities are predominant have somewhat more to work with in polarizing.

The function of intuition is to inform intelligence. In your illusion the unbridled predominance of intuition will tend to keep an entity from the greater polarizations due to the vagaries of intuitive perception. As you may see, these two types of brain structure need to be balanced in order that the net sum of experiential catalyst will be polarization and illumination, for without the acceptance by the rational mind of the worth of the intuitive faculty the creative aspects which aid in illumination will be stifled.

Irrespective of what ones feelings or thoughts or beliefs are as regards a sudden shift or a gradual one, or the Bible verses Bob Dylan, or the Koran verses karma, "The-Times-They-Are-A-Changin"(Bob Dylan). This being the case, a key towards Rapid Polarization is within our grasp and within our vision.

Rev 2:7 Wrote:"He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God."
....AND ALL ALONG WE WERE TAUGHT THAT WE WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO EAT OF THE TREE? AND WHY WAS THAT? IT WAS NEVER CHALLENGED!
Genesis 3:22 Wrote:"Then the LORD God said, "Behold, man has become like one of US, knowing good and evil; and now, he might stretch out his hand, and take also from the tree of life, and eat, and live forever "

1. Are there any other such pearls in the LOO literature that specifically point a finger towards Rapid Polarization?
2. What may we do to increase this polarization for ourselves other than to daily challenge ones own thoughts, as much as all others (as seen in the scripture examples above).
3. What may we do for others to invite them into same?

The fruit is between our ears, as is the passage to life, as is the passage to growth and Rapid Polarization: THE POWER TO ABSTRACT, QUESTION, and CHALLENGE, all for a tool towards RAPID POLARIZATION.

Q
That's an interesting interpretation. When I read it, I thought of 'rapid' as being relative to polarization without those enhancements...ie. as compared to how humans might have evolved as compared to our Neanderthal ancestors.

As a side note, that's an interesting observation regarding biblical scriptures...undoubtedly there is much of biblical scripture that has never been challenged!
(08-18-2009, 11:45 PM)Quantum Wrote: [ -> ]a colossal, if not cosmic, "HINT-HINT" from the 7th density.

You mean 6th density? Ra is 6th density.

(08-18-2009, 11:45 PM)Quantum Wrote: [ -> ]We presumably had an abundance of peace and agreement in space/time verses this time/space.

You have these backwards. Space/time is during incarnation; time/space is between incarnations.

(08-18-2009, 11:45 PM)Quantum Wrote: [ -> ]Abstractly challenging is more than simply a philosophical predilection in 3D. It is a strict requirement for growth and rapid polarization in it as seen below:

<snip>

The fruit is between our ears, as is the passage to life, as is the passage to growth and Rapid Polarization: THE POWER TO ABSTRACT, QUESTION, and CHALLENGE, all for a tool towards RAPID POLARIZATION.

I think you are misreading the quote from Ra, or at least mis-emphasizing one part of it over the rest. It's not about the primacy of abstraction -- it's about the primacy of balance. Yes, abstraction is necessary for third density. But in this quote Ra is saying that the key to polarization is balance between the intuitive and the rational minds.
Hi Ho Q!

Welcome back. What an interesting course you've laid in which you ask us to indulge. Let's sample some of your offerings:

Quantum Wrote:We presumably had an abundance of peace and agreement in space/time verses this time/space.

This may be off topic, but I'm a little confused by your choice of the juxtaposition of s/t and t/s in this reference. It would seem to me that the abundance of peace was in t/s prior to our veiled incarnation in this s/t. Did I miss your point here, or simply detect a trivial typo? (If the latter, please forgive my pointing it out.)

Quantum Wrote:Its why we're not there and instead chose here. Its for the eggs. We're here for the getting of eggs as it were. 3D requires the getting of eggs through this arduous process. Those that have the stones to engage prosper the greater for it. Those that do not don't eat as well. That's 3D. To believe otherwise is unrealistic in 3D. To believe otherwise indeed may retard ones growth in 3D.

Gathering of eggs. An interesting analogy. I am stuck with images of us all running around with Easter baskets looking for the festive ova. Is one of them perhaps golden? But wait! Gathering Easter eggs is not arduous, do our explorations in 3D really need to be? Is this not a labor of love and exploration of our many subtle, fascinating facets?

Quantum Wrote:I therefore strongly suggest that disagreement, challenge, and exploration through inquiry is a prerequisite for those more inclined to abstract, which is equally a powerful prerequisite for spiritual growth and rapid polarization as given by Ra. There are no exceptions. Without intellectual challenging in 3D, all remains flat, textureless and gray verses full of the ridges and bumps and color and hue of a non-flat-kaleidoscopic-non-gray-scape. Abstractly challenging is more than simply a philosophical predilection in 3D.

I quite agree that use of the intellect is necessary for polarization. I would even grant that it is beneficial for more rapid polarization. But Ra clearly indicates that a balance between intuition and rationalization is the path toward illumination. Let us not cut off the left arm, simply because we favor the right!

RA Wrote:...for without the acceptance by the rational mind of the worth of the intuitive faculty the creative aspects which aid in illumination will be stifled.

So the rational mind must be fed by the intuitive. I believe that this is another critical aspect of Ra's recipe for polarization (be it rapid or not).

Quantum Wrote:AND ALL ALONG WE WERE TAUGHT THAT WE WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO EAT OF THE TREE? AND WHY WAS THAT? IT WAS NEVER CHALLENGED!

Not to quibble about interpretations of Biblical quotes, but I read this passage slightly differently. As I see it, there were actually two trees in the Garden of Eden: The Tree of Knowledge and the Tree of Life. God instructed Adam and Eve not to eat of the fruit of the tree of knowledge (of good and evil). He actually never gave them directions regarding the Tree of Life. God was conveniently mute on this topic, because it was not pertinent until after they had eaten of the tree of Knowledge. Only then, when their world changed from monochromatic to dichromatic (or should I say dichotomatic), was it important that they be separated from tree of Life and hence exiled from the garden of Eden.

Taking now, this literal interpretation and moving it to figurative, we can see that given the knowledge of good and evil, it would now be necessary for humankind to transcend this knowledge in order to be allowed to return to the Garden of Eden and partake of the Tree of Life. That is to say that once separation was known, then it must be transcended (not overcome, mind you, but transcended) in order to realize sufficient oneness with the Creator to allow further evolution without the perception of death. Note that death is only viewed as mysterious when living within the rather strict confines of the veil, which exists only in the presence of free will granted to a 3D entity.

Quantum Wrote:1. Are there any other such pearls in the LOO literature that specifically point a finger towards Rapid Polarization?
2. What may we do to increase this polarization for ourselves other than to daily challenge ones own thoughts, as much as all others (as seen in the scripture examples above).

Although I admire the spirit, vim and vigor with which you are tossing yourself head-first into this cause, I am drawn back to my image of us all wearing our Sunday best scampering after Easter Eggs. More importantly though, I am drawn to the memory of my eldest daughter's experiences with such hunts. She invariably came back with the fewest eggs, by a far count, not because she was slower, or less clever than the others. Rather she came back with many fewer because she so enjoyed the hunt! She would meticulously examine each egg that she found and carefully consider where to place it her basket and then where she would look next. She would spot many eggs while standing as others ran willy nilly grabbing them as fast as possible. At the end of the hunt, she may have had fewer eggs, but I know that she had a much richer experience of the hunt. And ultimately, it is the experience that we bring back as our gifts to the One Creator, not the eggs.

Is rapid polarization important? It would seem so, especially given the fact that our 3D light is waning and the time to choose is passing. Let me try to dig into your head a little here Q, and see if I can better reveal your motivation (again, please forgive my putting words in your mouth, I trust that you will correct me if I stray too far from your reasoning):

- For those that are not yet harvestable, it does not seem that rational debate about the details and implications of the Law of One is really feasible, given that they are mostly asleep and trying to broadcast such knowledge would be expensive, time consuming, largely unproductive and most importantly prone to infringe upon their free will.

So, we are left with those people that are already aware of the Law of One and either have or have not polarized sufficiently to be harvested. Let's look at both of these for a moment.

- Clearly, rapid polarization should be important to those who are not yet harvestable, or to those who are not sure whether or not they are harvestable. It would seem to me that this last sub-category in particular, includes many of the members of this forum.

- Now, what about those that are confident in their harvestabilty. To what end is more rapid and thus greater polarization important to them? Well, many of these are wanderers who are here to aid in Harvest, but they are also here to further their own polarization as can be done so much more efficiently within 3D. It would seem that this group includes the rest of the members of this forum (i.e., those not included immediately above).

So, I think I can see where you're heading with this effort. In essence you are making a call for those that wish to participate in efforts that can rapidly increase their polarization during the growing dusk of Earth's 3D existence. Am I on target here, dear friend?

I agree that there is much that can be done as the light grows dim and we silently contemplate Earth's beautiful

3D Sunset

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep. And miles to go before I sleep."
First of all, hello Quantum, and welcome back! I read the entirety of the DW thread a few months ago and very much enjoyed reading your and Ali's debate. Took me a few weeks to read it all. Here's to seeing more threads of the like.

I'm interested in learning more about rapid polarizing techniques. However I am a little lost on the one you are suggesting. From what I have gathered since I have learned about the Law of One (and I will state that I am still very much new to the philosophy), the requirements of entering the fourth density are to choose (polarize) a path of service to the Infinite Creator, either STO or STS. In mine and the majority of other users case this means learning how to become more in service towards others, E.g. more loving, more caring, more compassionate, more wanting to come to, and actually coming to, the aid of other entities. Much in the same way the second density being strives to become more self-aware to enter the density of self awareness / choice (third density), so do we try to become more loving so that we might enter the density of love / understanding (fourth density).

So how exactly does intellectual thinking, challenging others established thought-patterns, friendly debate and abstract contemplation help us with polarizing towards STO (or STS)? Granted I relish a good debate and will seldom turn down the opportunity. But the practice seems better suited to a fifth density entity whose goal is to master Wisdom.

Yours,
L.

fairyfarmgirl

Rapid polarization occurs when one receives the shaktiput... the awakening of the pineal gland and the simultaneous download of higher 5D energy activating dormant systems.

Awakening can occur anywhere... which is happening to those of the second and third wave right now everywhere and anywhere. They are simultaneously receiving the shaktiput through energy increases and then downloading the higher codes. The shaktiput is present in popular medias, earth energy centers, and from the Human Angels who are activated and by just being present on Earth are activating others through a wave a shaktiput. This is what is meant by the Meek Shall Inherit the Earth. It is no longer necessary to go to an Ashram/Medicine society or spend endless hours in meditation or to partner with a Tantrika (good luck finding one) in order to activate and receive the shaktiput. It is now available for anyone whose soul plan includes shifting into 5D polarity. The Earth Soul is shifting and she is in agreement to bring as many of her children as possible with her. This is a generous gift considering how her children have behaved over the last 2 millennium. I can only hope to be of such a compassionate and unconditionally loving nature as a mother mySelf.

Those who are of STS polarity are rapidly decompensating and choosing to exit this earth plane through death dramas--- through such experiences as natural disasters, crime, car accidents, executions, suicide and natural death or simple disapperance.

The time is upon the Earth. We are at the tipping point. All the blustering by the remaining and dwindling STS followers is just that--- blustering.

This is what I am hearing and seeing on many levels of being.

Focus on the Light that is Your Family and know you are loved.

fairyfarmgirl
Hello Quantum,

Long time no see. Don’t be such a stranger.

Just a couple of comments….

“….. It may be said that those whose analytical capacities are predominant have somewhat more to work with in polarizing…..”

Truer words never spoken there. Whether STO or STS….there is a need to set aside analytical logic, for awhile, to consider alternate possibilities. Especially if one’s logic is thoroughly grounded in the cultural / consensual perceptions of current reality.

“….The function of intuition is to inform intelligence. In your illusion the unbridled predominance of intuition will tend to keep an entity from the greater polarizations due to the vagaries of intuitive perception….”

Ra is being somewhat vague here. Or perhaps it’s a translational error due to Ra’s advanced state of being. Why does unbridled intuition keep a person back? Is it the implication that intuition is subject to erroneous perception that makes it less polarizing? Isn’t opening your heart an intutive process? I understand the need for balance, but suspect that the greatest leap of..what?...faith?...intuition?...is the consideration of other modes of reality beyond what we experience on a daily basis.

I would even go so far as to say that most people, nowadays…are sorely lacking in the use of intuition in their daily lives. Present company excluded…of course ;-)

Richard
Quantum Wrote:1. Are there any other such pearls in the LOO literature that specifically point a finger towards Rapid Polarization?

Somehow in the midst of my earlier thoughts, I forgot to address this question. The answer is yes, there are others, the following exchange is my favorite along these lines. The latter part of the passage has been quoted many times on this forum, but the earlier rapport between Don and Ra, identifies it as another jewel of which you speak.

Ra, Book I, Session 10 Wrote:Questioner: While an entity is incarnate in this third density at this time he may either learn unconsciously without knowing what he is learning, or he may learn after he is consciously aware that he is learning in the ways of the Law of One. By the second way of learning consciously, it is possible for the entity to greatly accelerate his growth. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

Questioner: Then although many entities are not consciously aware of it, what they really desire is to accelerate their growth, and it is their job to discover this while they are incarnate. Is it correct that they can accelerate their growth much more while in the third density than in between incarnations of this density?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. We shall attempt to speak upon this concept. The Law of One has as one of its primal distortions the free will distortion, thus each entity is free to accept, reject, or ignore the mind/body/spirit complexes about it and ignore the creation itself. There are many among your social memory complex distortion who, at this time/space, engage daily, as you would put it, in the working upon the Law of One in one of its primal distortions; that is, the ways of love. However, if this same entity, being biased from the depths of its mind/body/spirit complex towards love/light, were then to accept the responsibility for each moment of the time/space accumulation of present moments available to it, such an entity can empower its progress in much the same way as we described the empowering of the call of your social complex distortion to the Confederation.

Questioner: For the general development of the reader of this book, could you state some of the practices or exercises to perform to produce an acceleration toward the Law of One?

Ra: I am Ra.

Exercise One. This is the most nearly centered and useable within your illusion complex. The moment contains love. That is the lesson/goal of this illusion or density. The exercise is to consciously see that love in awareness and understanding distortions. The first attempt is the cornerstone. Upon this choosing rests the remainder of the life-experience of an entity. The second seeking of love within the moment begins the addition. The third seeking empowers the second, the fourth powering or doubling the third.

As with the previous type of empowerment, there will be some loss of power due to flaws within the seeking in the distortion of insincerity. However, the conscious statement of self to self of the desire to seek love is so central an act of will that, as before, the loss of power due to this friction is inconsequential.

Exercise Two. The universe is one being. When a mind/body/spirit complex views another mind/body/spirit complex, see the Creator. This is an helpful exercise.

Exercise Three. Gaze within a mirror. See the Creator.

Exercise Four. Gaze at the creation which lies about the mind/body/spirit complex of each entity. See the Creator.

The foundation or prerequisite of these exercises is a predilection towards what may be called meditation, contemplation, or prayer. With this attitude, these exercises can be processed. Without it, the data will not sink down into the roots of the tree of mind, thus enabling and ennobling the body and touching the spirit.

Thus my focus on finding the love in every moment. Would that I were actually able to do so, in only a fraction of the moments that occur daily!

Love and Light,

3D Sunset
3D, I just posted this quote and then saw that you'd already posted it!
βαθμιαίος Wrote:You mean 6th density? Ra is 6th density.

(08-18-2009, 11:45 PM)Quantum Wrote: [ -> ]We presumably had an abundance of peace and agreement in space/time verses this time/space.
βαθμιαίος Wrote:You have these backwards. Space/time is during incarnation; time/space is between incarnations.
[quote=3D]This may be off topic, but I'm a little confused by your choice of the juxtaposition of s/t and t/s in this reference. It would seem to me that the abundance of peace was in t/s prior to our veiled incarnation in this s/t. Did I miss your point here, or simply detect a trivial typo? (If the latter, please forgive my pointing it out.)

Thank you 'βαθμιαίος' and 3D. Would that I could suggest that mere typos alone were the fault, but alas I confess that it may lie more towards the combination of premature dementia combined with dyslexia which may have taken hold to get the best of me. Dyslexic Dementia (DD) manifests in the effect of creating the loss of time in this space as much as running out of space at this time.

βαθμιαίος Wrote:I think you are misreading the quote from Ra, or at least mis-emphasizing one part of it over the rest. It's not about the primacy of abstraction -- it's about the primacy of balance. Yes, abstraction is necessary for third density. But in this quote Ra is saying that the key to polarization is balance between the intuitive and the rational minds.

Actually no, I am not misreading it at all. Rather I am attempting to extract a unit as as a portion of the jewel as regards the singular ability to abstract, this as a means of deconstruction, i.e. taking apart through abstraction = the point, so that this unit may first be removed to be examined, this as a means to then be reassembled into the whole, i.e. the balance between abstraction and intuition.

3D Wrote:Gathering of eggs. An interesting analogy. I am stuck with images of us all running around with Easter baskets looking for the festive ova. Is one of them perhaps golden? But wait! Gathering Easter eggs is not arduous, do our explorations in 3D really need to be? Is this not a labor of love and exploration of our many subtle, fascinating facets?

Good to see you again dear friend. Glad to be back. Easter Baskets are a marvelous and lighter point of view. I was leaning more towards the Groucho Marx joke:
Patient: Doctor, doctor, my brother thinks he's a chicken.
Doctor: What don't you tell him he's not?
Patient: We can't doc. We need the eggs.

See? WE all need the eggs. Getting eggs from your brother is arduous to be sure, but its what we're here for. The eggs. We literally get our eggs for which we're here for almost exclusively from our brothers.

3D Wrote:Not to quibble about interpretations of Biblical quotes, but I read this passage slightly differently. As I see it, there were actually two trees in the Garden of Eden: The Tree of Knowledge and the Tree of Life. God instructed Adam and Eve not to eat of the fruit of the tree of knowledge (of good and evil). He actually never gave them directions regarding the Tree of Life. God was conveniently mute on this topic, because it was not pertinent until after they had eaten of the tree of Knowledge. Only then, when their world changed from monochromatic to dichromatic (or should I say dichotomatic), was it important that they be separated from tree of Life and hence exiled from the garden of Eden.

You've seen my point exactly and hit the nail quite squarely dear friend. Your explanation of The getting of Life requiring the "Getting of Knowledge first from the one Tree extending to the other is the meaning. Extending the pun of eggs further in this context, its safe to surmise that chicken tree-knowledge does indeed come first before egg tree-life.

3D Wrote:I think I can see where you're heading with this effort. In essence you are making a call for those that wish to participate in efforts that can rapidly increase their polarization during the growing dusk of Earth's 3D existence. Am I on target here, dear friend?

Beautifully stated again dear friend. But, might we also as, shall we say, "light-bearers", not also potentially in our wake bring those that would have otherwise not been as harvestable? In other words, as an argumentative illustration, utilizing a mathematical analogy assume those only close to harvest are, say for example, only at 41% to 49.5% STO, those bearers of light might then in this example hypothetically be enough to nudge another landslide of non-harvestable brothers that without which would have otherwise been "left behind." Extending this analogy out further yet, those bearers coming here to bear out the truth of the light by simply being present and witness alone might even carry those who in the last moment who having heard the message all along, but choosing instead to remain in slumber, might awake in the last moment as a result of their presence to "polarize in one fine moment" individually, just in time.

Lavazza Wrote:So how exactly does intellectual thinking, challenging others established thought-patterns, friendly debate and abstract contemplation help us with polarizing towards STO (or STS)? Granted I relish a good debate and will seldom turn down the opportunity. But the practice seems better suited to a fifth density entity whose goal is to master Wisdom.

Hello dear Lavazza. Thank you for your nudges as well my friend. Excellent question. Allow me to invite you and others who have also stumbled either by my feeble attempt in explanation, or by our own understanding of what it means to abstract to drop the definition of abstracting as seen through the eyes of the words debate, disagree, challenge, etc, as if though to restrict this fabulous jewel by these limiting and/or negative connotations. Challenge, debate, disagreement etc may ultimately be the manifestation of abstraction, but abstraction precedes this by the simple exercise of questioning and examination.

Consider abstraction instead merely as a tool and exercise helpful to polarize.Think of it this way instead. Imagine abstraction as an exercise alone. Imagine spinning a cube in one's mind as though on a two dimensional computer screen represented as a 3-dimensional view, rotating it this way and that, round, up, down, left, right. Now imagine it to be a holographic representation in actual 3D where one may actually walk around the image itself. Now imagine the image as not an object but "as a thought or concept instead", filled with the wonder of intelligence and information. Now in the same vein, imagine this thought as a 3D image on a 2D computer screen rotating it this way and that. And now imagine again this thought as a full holographic image wherein you can actually walk around it physically. Challenging it, debating it, disagreeing with your colleague's interpretation of it, etc, now takes on an entire different perspective and understanding. It now takes on a life of its own wherein abstraction becomes a tool transcending the two dimensional understanding of the same words 'challenge, debate, disagree', etc, and instead become alive, breathing, beating, blossoming, living, in which one might wish to dive in head first with enthusiasm and gusto. This ability now redefined, i.e. abstraction, has the ability, as indeed visualized, to act as a tool, this by engaging another side of the the mind extending towards infinite intelligence. It manifests in the flat land of 2D computer screens and spoken language however sadly as debate, challenge, disagreement as though assuming negative connotation. We live in one, two, and three D. It looks this way to the limited mind stuck in same. The tool however is visualizing it otherwise. Therefore I suggest deconstruct it, as though through or by a tool (ones mind), this by challenging it, debating it, disagreeing with it etc, through the abstract visulaization of a thought being the same as the cube rotated in the mind. This is the thought experiment of abstraction suggested. Once understood as an exercise, and then as a norm, then one may marry it together with the faculty of intuition for balancing. As there may exist no shortcuts, who needs mind expanding drugs were one to engage in expanding the mind through the mind. This I suspect is one of the powers within our grasp to polarize more rapidly.

Q
(08-20-2009, 12:30 AM)Quantum Wrote: [ -> ]Once understood as an exercise, and then as a norm, then one may marry it together with the faculty of intuition for balancing. As there may exist no shortcuts, who needs mind expanding drugs were one to engage in expanding the mind through the mind. This I suspect is one of the powers within our grasp to polarize more rapidly.

Which chakra(s) are activated via this exercise? In what way would this affect the total light, when one walks the steps of Light?
(08-20-2009, 12:30 AM)Quantum Wrote: [ -> ]Imagine spinning a cube in one's mind as though on a two dimensional computer screen represented as a 3-dimensional view, rotating it this way and that, round, up, down, left, right. Now imagine it to be a holographic representation in actual 3D where one may actually walk around the image itself. Now imagine the image as not an object but "as a thought or concept instead", filled with the wonder of intelligence and information. Now in the same vein, imagine this thought as a 3D image on a 2D computer screen rotating it this way and that. And now imagine again this thought as a full holographic image wherein you can actually walk around it physically.

Dear Quantum,

It sounds like you are talking about what might be called visualization rather than analysis or abstraction. The quote you referred to earlier is about balancing left (analysis) and right (intuition) brains. What you are talking about here is, to my mind at least, something quite different and far more interesting. It summons up for me this quote from Ra, also from session 49, which also mentions polarizing:

Session 49 Wrote:The type of meditation which may be called visualization has as its goal not that which is contained in the meditation itself. Visualization is the tool of the adept. Those who learn to hold visual images in mind are developing an inner concentrative power that can transcend boredom and discomfort. When this ability has become crystallized in an adept the adept may then do polarizing in consciousness without external action which can effect the planetary consciousness. This is the reason for the existence of the so-called White Magician. Only those wishing to pursue the conscious raising of planetary vibration will find visualization to be a particularly satisfying type of meditation.

Love and light,
βαθμιαίος

PS: You wouldn't happen to know a certain "E.D" from the old asc2k list, would you? His or her last name was a term for a male duck.
(08-19-2009, 02:48 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Quantum, Long time no see. Don’t be such a stranger.
Isn’t opening your heart an intutive process? I understand the need for balance, but suspect that the greatest leap
of..what?...faith?...intuition?...is the consideration of other modes of reality beyond what we experience on a daily basis.

I would even go so far as to say that most people, nowadays…are sorely lacking in the use of intuition in their daily lives. Present company excluded…of course ;-)

Thank you for your continuing encouragement good friend. To your response above,it might be a more fair statement to suggest that intuition is simply less trusted in the world verses it being more lacking, given all have intuition faculties. It is perhaps less trusted for exactly the reasons that Ra suggests as regards its unreliability, i.e. vagaries. For this reason I understand Ra to be suggesting that the faculty of abstraction is far more reliable than is the faculty of intuition, given that intuition may be far more misleading than is the ability to abstract. Perhaps it may best be stated that the faculty of intuition should not be the foundation upon which abstraction is layed, but that instead abstraction being the more reliable may be the foundation upon which then intuition may layed, thus granting greater power to the adept for it. Imagine the kaleidoscopic chaos were intuition to be the ground in 3D and then overlaying abstraction upon it. Yikes. It would be Monty Pythonesque.

As to the point of balancing abstraction with intuition, I am left to ponder what Ra might be inferring as regards the word 'balance'. Although we quite naturally understand what the word balance means, what indeed does balance mean in this context? One typically might assume balance to almost always mean 50/50. In this case, as in many others, I think not. In this case ponder the possibility of inferring as an example, three parts intuition to thirty parts abstraction to create the balance between the lobes, as opposed to jumping to the conclusion that it means 50 parts of one to 50 parts of the other. One spoon of curry is plenty to the pot less you burn your senses with thirty. See my point?

(08-20-2009, 10:52 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ][quote='Quantum' pid='4934' dateline='1250742644']Imagine spinning a cube in one's mind as though on a two dimensional computer screen represented as a 3-dimensional view......

Dear Quantum,

It sounds like you are talking about what might be called visualization rather than analysis or abstraction. The quote you referred to earlier is about balancing left (analysis) and right (intuition) brains. What you are talking about here is, to my mind at least, something quite different and far more interesting. It summons up for me this quote from Ra, also from session 49, which also mentions polarizing

Hello βαθμιαίος. Thank you for your participation, input, and corrections. A-h-h-h-h words. Words have a way of getting in the way of thoughts, as much as they do feelings, don't they. But its all we have. Intuition, abstraction, visualization. Yes to all of them...and more. I would ask you a question to see if we're using what we think to be 'words' in the same way so that we're indeed on the same page. Is it necessary to visualize in order to abstract?

Utilizing my example of the abstraction exercise I would grant that it is at first all a visualization exercise. But where the visualized cube rotated first on a flat 2D screen creating a 3D illusion is then transposed to a holograph in the minds eye, what happens at the point of divergence when you are asked to then make the leap of transposing the cube to a thought? Pick any abstract thought as the cube in this exercise to (poetically) rotate. Are you still visualizing? What do you visualize at this juncture? I would suggest that at precisely this juncture you are left with no other recourse but to abstract, but wherein you are asked to abstractly examine the thought, or thought process, in much the same way by spinning this thought(s) first this way and that.

So, yes it needs to balanced with intuition, but perhaps not at a 50/50 equivalent ratio. That might lead to unbalance. And yes it needs be visualized to a smaller or larger extent/degree, but not exclusively visualized as opposed to imagined...if not both. The visualization of spinning the thought as a cube is as much an illustration as it is a springboard to a greater understanding of what it means not to understand it to mean simply as 2D words "debate", "challenge", "disagree", while yet allowing it to be "debate, challenge, disagreement" through examination, but at a higher level, say as an illustration in a 4D or 5D mode as poetic example.

Now, to your jeweled exercise of visualization as given by Ra: what if we visualize "love" while abstracting it to greater degrees? Might we take it further yet?

Then if we take 3D's offering to the conversation as well, this in his post #8 and add:

Ra, Book I, Session 10 Wrote:Questioner: While an entity is incarnate in this third density at this time he may either learn unconsciously without knowing what he is learning, or he may learn after he is consciously aware that he is learning in the ways of the Law of One. By the second way of learning consciously, it is possible for the entity to greatly accelerate his growth.

and
Ra Wrote:Ra: I am Ra.
Exercise One. This is the most nearly centered and useable within your illusion complex. The moment contains love. That is the lesson/goal of this illusion or density. The exercise is to consciously see that love in awareness and understanding distortions. The first attempt is the cornerstone. Upon this choosing rests the remainder of the life-experience of an entity. The second seeking of love within the moment begins the addition. The third seeking empowers the second, the fourth powering or doubling the third.

As with the previous type of empowerment, there will be some loss of power due to flaws within the seeking in the distortion of insincerity. However, the conscious statement of self to self of the desire to seek love is so central an act of will that, as before, the loss of power due to this friction is inconsequential.

Exercise Two. The universe is one being. When a mind/body/spirit complex views another mind/body/spirit complex, see the Creator. This is an helpful exercise.

Exercise Three. Gaze within a mirror. See the Creator.

Exercise Four. Gaze at the creation which lies about the mind/body/spirit complex of each entity. See the Creator.

The foundation or prerequisite of these exercises is a predilection towards what may be called meditation, contemplation, or prayer. With this attitude, these exercises can be processed. Without it, the data will not sink down into the roots of the tree of mind, thus enabling and ennobling the body and touching the spirit.

We might then have a condensed recipe for Rapid Polarization offered on one page. Might we now have a work in progress wherein through the faculties of imagination, visualization, and abstraction, mixed heavily with service in love, that we might juggle and/or superimpose all on one another for a working model? Imagine, abstract, visualize the juggler adept performing just this exercise

Q
(08-20-2009, 10:04 PM)Quantum Wrote: [ -> ]...it might be a more fair statement to suggest that intuition is simply less trusted in the world verses it being more lacking, given all have intuition faculties. It is perhaps less trusted for exactly the reasons that Ra suggests as regards its unreliability, i.e. vagaries. For this reason I understand Ra to be suggesting that the faculty of abstraction is far more reliable than is the faculty of intuition, given that intuition may be far more misleading than is the ability to abstract. Perhaps it may best be stated that the faculty of intuition should not be the foundation upon which abstraction is layed, but that instead abstraction being the more reliable may be the foundation upon which then intuition may layed, thus granting greater power to the adept for it.

Actually, in one of the sessions with Hatonn, Hatonn stated that "Your intellect is good for figuring out how to chop firewood. Use it for that" and proceeded to advise us to utilize our intuition for serious matters, with the intellect being for functioning in 3D. (Does anyone remember which session this is from? I know it was on one of the tapes offered by L/L Research so I heard it rather than read it.)

(08-20-2009, 10:04 PM)Quantum Wrote: [ -> ]As to the point of balancing abstraction with intuition, I am left to ponder what Ra might be inferring as regards the word 'balance'. Although we quite naturally understand what the word balance means, what indeed does balance mean in this context? One typically might assume balance to almost always mean 50/50. In this case, as in many others, I think not. In this case ponder the possibility of inferring as an example, three parts intuition to thirty parts abstraction to create the balance between the lobes, as opposed to jumping to the conclusion that it means 50 parts of one to 50 parts of the other. One spoon of curry is plenty to the pot less you burn your senses with thirty. See my point?

I see your point, but the very act of trying to come up with an exact ratio is, in itself, a left-brain approach! I propose that balance is not something that is measurable, but is simply utlitizing whichever faculty is approrpriate for the task at hand, and can therefore vary widely from person to person and from moment to moment.

Here is an amazing illustration of how the 2 faculties interact:

Jill Bolte Taylor got a research opportunity few brain scientists would wish for: She had a massive stroke, and watched as her brain functions -- motion, speech, self-awareness -- shut down one by one. An astonishing story.

http://www.ted.com/talks/jill_bolte_tayl...sight.html

[/quote]
(08-20-2009, 10:04 PM)Quantum Wrote: [ -> ]...it might be a more fair statement to suggest that intuition is simply less trusted in the world verses it being more lacking, given all have intuition faculties. It is perhaps less trusted for exactly the reasons that Ra suggests as regards its unreliability, i.e. vagaries. For this reason I understand Ra to be suggesting that the faculty of abstraction is far more reliable than is the faculty of intuition, given that intuition may be far more misleading than is the ability to abstract. Perhaps it may best be stated that the faculty of intuition should not be the foundation upon which abstraction is layed, but that instead abstraction being the more reliable may be the foundation upon which then intuition may layed, thus granting greater power to the adept for it.
Bring4th_Monica Wrote:Actually, in one of the sessions with Hatonn, Hatonn stated that "Your intellect is good for figuring out how to chop firewood. Use it for that" and proceeded to advise us to utilize our intuition for serious matters, with the intellect being for functioning in 3D. (Does anyone remember which session this is from? I know it was on one of the tapes offered by L/L Research so I heard it rather than read it.)

Let us not mix terms. Hatonn speaks to the intellect; not to the gift of abstraction. The two are not the same. I would therefore argue that abstraction is not one and the same as intellectualism, notwithstanding that the intellect may sharpen the faculty of abstraction greatly and may create an incorporated advantage towards abstraction. Case in point, a gifted painter not possessing the power of the refined intellect may nonetheless have the keener ability to abstract than does the gifted intellectual painter. A pure intellectual, for example, having uncovered the ability of splitting the atom may go on to blow the world up as an intellectual exercise and pursuit, chopping it and burning it quite nicely in the process (this would in fact seem not at all as an abstract example, given its already been done). It seems self-evident as a case in point then for this exercise of the discussion of 'abstraction vs intuition' that Ra clearly gives precedence to the faculty of abstraction as a first primary exercise vs intuition as primary, but clearly goes on to state that intuition then needs be incorporated as a balancing between the lobes.

(08-20-2009, 10:04 PM)Quantum Wrote: [ -> ]As to the point of balancing abstraction with intuition, I am left to ponder what Ra might be inferring as regards the word 'balance'. Although we quite naturally understand what the word balance means, what indeed does balance mean in this context? One typically might assume balance to almost always mean 50/50. In this case, as in many others, I think not. In this case ponder the possibility of inferring as an example, three parts intuition to thirty parts abstraction to create the balance between the lobes, as opposed to jumping to the conclusion that it means 50 parts of one to 50 parts of the other. One spoon of curry is plenty to the pot less you burn your senses with thirty. See my point?
(08-21-2009, 11:05 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]I see your point, but the very act of trying to come up with an exact ratio is, in itself, a left-brain approach!

My example was an illustration as opposed to discovering an exact ratio of what balance means. Balance in this context is as individuated as is the circumstance wherein the balancing is required. The term "balancing" then might better be suited and defined as an art rather than as a science. To further clarify what balance then might imply, I am challenging the fact that balance is not always and immediately a 50/50 proposition as is almost always naturally assumed at first blush. I am attempting to point out that 3 teaspoons of curry to the pot is a balanced portion to the pot verses half the pot being filled with curry at a 50/50 ratio which would surely singe and sizzle the senses.

What then is abstraction? What did Ra mean by offering "abstraction" as a tool to Rapidly Polarize?
Dictionary.com: Abstraction Wrote:- the act of considering something as a general quality or characteristic, apart from concrete realities, specific objects, or actual instances
- an impractical idea; something visionary and unrealistic.
- the act of taking away or separating; withdrawal

This perhaps returns us more back once again to the ability of separating, challenging, disagreeing, examining, visualizing, conceptualizing, seeing it "other than", visualizing it as such, rotating it in ones mind, mulling it over this way and that, as if something visionary...and initially unrealistic.

Q
(08-18-2009, 11:45 PM)Quantum Wrote: [ -> ]Dear 3D, Lavazza, Richard, Monica, airwaves, Ali Quidar, Solo, βαθμιαίος
Gary, Steve, and all others of this fine forum that would care to jump in, please do, the water is fine.

.................................................................................................

1. Are there any other such pearls in the LOO literature that specifically point a finger towards Rapid Polarization?

Q

Quantum!!!!!!! Hola and welcome back! How is the weather in Florida? Well I have taken the time to "abstract" this this concept of rapid polarization, and I am sorry that it has taken so long for me to respond. It is/was a difficult question.

I look at my daily life and it seems to me that I live a seemingly very sts life from time to time. Every day though there is what I call the "clincher". Though I may go through nearly a whole day full of sorrow and not very full of love there is always this shining moment; when in an instant I feel and immense amount of love/acceptence/gratitude for everyone and everything. It is beautyfull and I hang on to that feeling for the remainder of the day; no matter what.

STO is not so fickle. And being of harvastable quality in sto is not that hard as explained by almost every LOO related channeled entitly. I believe that we have discussed "those percentages" in a different thread(51%..really? not that hard lol). Remember the "one shining moment of inspiration" that Ra speaks of and that everyone has in there signiture? How long is a moment? There is no real polarizing further once polarized, only more complicated lessons, and it is for those lessons that the power to abstract will be of the most use. So I parry back at you my friend, If one can polarize sto in an instant (instant polarization lol) what need is there for rapid polarization?

Tell me what you pull out of this little pearl.

Q’uo Wrote:Those situations in life which are rich in opportunities for those who wish to polarize always have to do with choosing love over fear. As we have said before through this instrument, it is well to ask the self when faced with a challenge, “Where is the love in this moment?”

When that question is asked, there are times that you can see no love in the situation. This creates the opportunity for you to open your heart and allow the Creator’s love to move through you, so that the love in this situation has come through you. It is not a discipline in which you must express what you know as much as it is a discipline in which you allow yourself to become a lighthouse, cleaning the lenses of your lantern so that there is no hate or jealousy that is clinging to you, so that you have become transparent in your personality. For you cannot love the world of your own self. You shall surely run out of love quickly, for the love of the mind and the human heart is finite. Yet the love of the one infinite Creator is, itself, infinite.

Thusly, polarizing towards the positive is, in some part, a matter of gently moving yourself out of the way of the light that flows through you. It is a great collaboration, my brother, for it is not unimportant that you yourself, in your humanness, love. This love that you have colors the light of the infinite One in beautiful colors made of your personality, your choices, your quirks, your uniqueness. As you bless the light that flows through you, you bless the world and in your way you are lightening the consciousness of Planet Earth. It is, indeed, the greatest service that any can offer, that service of allowing the light to shine through the personal self and out into the world.

Can you claim some credit for doing this? Not at all. It is your personal, intimate and secret gift, offered from the mystery and the depth of your own open heart. And yet, once offered, it shall color your whole life and make of it a great adventure.

When the next time of decision comes to you, my brother, slow yourself down. Move into your open heart and allow the full riches of the catalyst involved to flow through you. Positive polarity is not a matter of ignoring anything. It is not a matter of choosing to let the shadow side slide and focusing on the positive. It is a matter of asking for a viewpoint that sees the wider and more comprehensive picture of the situation.

As this instrument would say, it asks you to dolly back, [4] to pull the camera of your attention backwards to a place of observation which calls upon the highest and best within you. It calls upon your guidance. It calls upon your awareness of who you are and why you are here. And it calls upon the memory of which we spoke earlier, invoking that decision that you made at the outset to serve the one infinite Creator by polarizing towards service to others.

Lastly, in order to accelerate the pace of evolution we would encourage that which is called a “sense of humor” among your people, and what we may call a sense of proportion. Remember, as this instrument would say, “You are but dust and to dust you shall return.” [5] Remember that the glory that moves through you asks you not to be glorious but only to be an instrument. Let the Creator play you. Your job is to stay in tune. Therefore, tune yourself with memory, with affirmation, with mantra, with all of the tools and resources that you find helpful.

And, my brother, when you fail to remember all these things and feel that you have “crashed and burned” in service-to-self-ness, let the dust settle. Take yourself up. And know that it shall be a new day as soon as you forgive yourself for being human. There is never an ending and never a failure to one who is on the path of positive polarity, because every morning is a new life. You may hit the reset button as often as you need to do so.

As always, my brother, those of the Confederation of Planets are happy to rest with you in your meditation and offer a carrier wave that will stabilize your own vibrations as they flicker a bit. We do not attempt to communicate at those times but merely to be with you and to bathe you with our love.

May we ask, my brother, if there is a follow-up to this query? We are those of Q’uo.

Here is the full session http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0328.aspx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also 100 posts wooooooohooooooooTongue
(08-30-2009, 05:08 PM)airwaves Wrote: [ -> ]Quantum!!!!!!! Hola and welcome back! How is the weather in Florida? Well I have taken the time to "abstract" this this concept of rapid polarization, and I am sorry that it has taken so long for me to respond. It is/was a difficult question.

Remember the "one shining moment of inspiration" that Ra speaks of and that everyone has in there signiture? How long is a moment? There is no real polarizing further once polarized, only more complicated lessons, and it is for those lessons that the power to abstract will be of the most use. So I parry back at you my friend, If one can polarize sto in an instant (instant polarization lol) what need is there for rapid polarization? Tell me what you pull out of this little pearl.

Thank you for the warm welcome back dear friend. Good to see you as well. It is a wonderful philosophical question you pose airwaves. Remember however that I am a pragmatist, albeit one living a dream. A philosophy has no teeth in 3D unless it has the ground of Earth to stand upon. As much as I am a student of philosophy which may breathe in the air of hope and the dream of something better in an instant, the reality of 3D seems to illustrate that it is otherwise. This is not to say that in one shining moment all of man could not lay down his arms, lay down the need for capitalization, lay down the need for strife, but it is to say that this would necessitate something "rather profound" as the causative factor to do so. That factor, as the pragmatist I am, sadly would more likely than not be nothing more than "fear verses self preservation", in spite of the wish that it would be "love" instead. Man more oft it would seem has the more base predilection of "moving away from pain" than he does to "moving towards love". It is what it is, which is why we are...here. My response therefore is that YES, we may indeed polarize in one shining moment philosophically as a possibility, but remember that even Ra was the pragmatist when they said that it was highly improbable.

It is highly improbable, though ever possible. My further response is that indeed when it does occur, and occur it will by hook or by crook, it will have done so in the moment that it does, as if though in one moment, in spite of the fact that it actually occurred over the course of many eons, which were not eons, nor even a moment in the moment, in as much as its already occurred in the no time-ness that is, that isn't in 3D. So what indeed is a moment? Its a lifetime my friend. It pragmatically is millions of lifetimes.

Ever yours in the abstract....

Q
Just read this very interesting thread.

I believe that I understand this balance between rational thinking and intuitive mind, but not sure of course. For instance, in the past, I used to get small experiences and/or insights, and I used to reject these experiences and/or insights, or ignore them. I used to favor rational thinking, and in these colors the experiences are indeed "tough and rough". Nowdays, I use the rational mind in order to analyze these small experiences and/or insights of greater so called "reality" in order to seek bigger picture, or other dimensions to the overall experience in each moment. For instance, taking doubt as an example. It can be indeed a stumbling block on the path, but if analyzed and understood, it actually can act as a great tool in order to not taking anything for certain or for sure, and also a tool in polarizing by constanly attempting to see a bigger picture. As to those small experiences and/or insights that I am talking about, if not rejected or ignored they are of invaluable worth when analyzed. For instance, when one hits the wall and is not able to see love in the present moment, these insights or visions come sometimes where the One Infinite Creator is perceived, which can then be applied to the situation where the love is not seen, so that the catalyst now can be seen as love. Hmpfthn... Just fumbling with words. I am not able to describe what I mean for now.

Great thread though! I liked what Quatum said about the eggs. I made the connection of these Eastern eggs being gathered to what Ra said about polarity gained in third density: "The higher densities do their work due to the polarity gained in this choice." And I loved what Q'uo said about positively polarized entity being able to hit the reset button at any time an entity wishes so. And I loved that advice to dolly out in order to see a bigger picture. I *loooove* positive polarity! BigSmile/Heart