Bring4th

Full Version: Understanding negativity with The Law of One.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have you ever wondered why evil exists ? We can find very sensible answers to this question in The Law of One. (link1, link2)

Before diving in this subject, it should be noted that even though objective universal Truth does exist, it is only possible to realize this universal Truth in oneness. That is to say, not here in 3rd density, while we are experiencing the illusion of separation. So for us now Truth is subjective and what I will share with you is my Truth. Take what you resonate with and leave the rest.

Why are we experiencing dualities if all is one? Why is there good and evil if all is one ?

In order to understand this, we must first understand how our reality is setup.

In TLOO the word “density” is used to refer to a level of consciousness, but it may also refer to the plane of existence associated with that consciousness level. Higher density means higher consciousness. There is an infinite number of densities setup in octaves. In each octaves there are 8 densities. Consciousness evolves through the first 7 densities to reach the final, or 8th, density which is also the first density of the next octave. We, on Earth, are currently 3rd density. The density of intelligent infinity - the Creator is the 8th density.

In this octave, 3rd density is when consciousness becomes self-aware.

Lets look at the big picture in 3 easy steps. Wink

1) The first known thing in creation is infinity. The infinity is creation.

2) Infinity became aware (intelligent infinity).

3) Awareness led to the focus of infinity into infinite energy (the One Infinite Creator).

And as we know everything is energy !

"Intelligent infinity has a rhythm or flow as of a giant heart beginning with the central sun, the presence of the flow inevitable as a tide of beingness without polarity, without finitude; the vast and silent all beating outward, outward, focusing outward and inward until the focuses are complete. The intelligence or consciousness of foci have reached a state where their spiritual nature (or mass) calls them inward, inward until all is coalesced. This is the rhythm of reality (B2,6)"

Can you spot the big bang in the above quote ? Wink

"The basic rhythms of intelligent infinity are totally without distortion of any kind. The rhythms are clothed in mystery, for they are being itself. (B2,7)"

"Being aware, Intelligent Infinity became aware of the concept of free will. It realized It was even free to consider the idea of many-ness, that is, more than one - whereas Its nature was Oneness, namely, the one infinite undifferentiated ground of being..."

"...Intelligent Infinity decided to explore this idea, and in so doing Intelligent Infinity became the Creator. Free will is therefore a distortion away from undifferentiated Oneness because it immediately gives rise to many-ness. It is called the first, or primal, distortion."

"Due to the infinite possibilities of intelligent infinity, there is no ending to many-ness. The exploration thus is free to continue infinitely into an eternal present. (B1,131)"

"The 1st distortion, free will, finds focus. This is the 2nd distortion known to you as Logos, the Creative Principle or Love. (B1,148)"

"Love may be seen as the type of energy of an extremely high order which causes intelligent energy to be formed from the potential of intelligent infinity in a particular way. All Love emanates from the Oneness. (B2,8)"

"Love uses Its intelligent energy to create a certain pattern of illusions or densities in order to satisfy Its own intelligent estimate of a method of knowing itself. (B2,9)"

"The next step is an infinite reaction to the creative principle (love) following the Law of One in one of its primal distortions, freedom of will. Thus many, many dimensions, infinite in number, are possible. The energy moves from the intelligent infinity due first to the outpouring of randomized creative force which then creates patterns. These patterns of energy begin to regularize their own rhythms and fields of energy, thus creating dimensions and universes. At this point the physical universes were not yet born. The steps are simultaneous and infinite. (B1,129-130)"

"This intelligent energy thus creates a distortion known as Light. From these 3 distortions come many, many hierarchies of distortions each having its own paradoxes to be synthesized, no one being any more important than another.
(B1,148)"

Ok now we can begin to explore why evil (and good) exists.

Even with free will, evil did not exist at first because entities were always aware of their Oneness.

It is only when a Logos (co-Creator) decided to create an illusion of separation that the possibility of evil and good was realized.

The entities that are going trough this illusion of separation are not aware of their Oneness. This created two paths. Two polarities.

These two are referred in TLOO as:

THE SERVICE-TO-OTHERS PATH and THE SERVICE-TO-SELF PATH.

- The positive path of acceptance and love (good).

and

- The negative path of control and fear (evil).

This post is already too long. Smile So I will continue another time.

I will leave you with a spoiler. Both paths are acceptable, though one is a much longer road than the other...
Amazing first post and an excellent analysis. Also glad to see you took me up on my offer and joined here, Valtor. Smile Both opposing polarities exist as differing ways to approach Creation. The existence of one defines and sustains the existence of the other. Both light and dark are intricately linked, for understanding what one is or isn't allows one tomunderstand what the other isn't or is.
"Step by step, the Creator becomes that which may know Itself, and the portions of the Creator partake less purely in the power of the original word or thought. (B4,65)"

So in our current world, we are far removed from the original word. Removed enough for a concept like evil to become a possibility.

But an evil one is simply someone who is centered on himself and all others exists only for his benefit. So he will control them in any way benefits him.

"The negatively oriented entity will program for maximal separation from and control over all those things and conscious entities it perceives as other than the self."

"A negatively oriented individual mind/body/spirit complex will ordinarily program (his next incarnation) for wealth, ease of existence and the utmost opportunity for power."

We can clearly see the Elites here. But are you aware of the services they bring to the unpolarized or positively polarized people ?

They bring powerful catalysts (opportunities) for the unpolarized to become aware of both paths and then choose one. For the positively polarized person, they help you polarize more by continuously providing you with opportunities to demonstrate and hone your polarity.

An evil entity does not open his heart chakra (green, compassion).

"The negative ray pattern is the red/orange/yellow moving directly to the blue, this (blue) being used only to contact intelligent infinity. (B2,78)"

"...the service-to-self choice is one which denies the very center of the spectrum; that being universal love. Therefore, all that is built upon the penetration of the light of harvestable quality by such entities is based upon an omission. This omission shall manifest in fourth density as the love of self; that is, the fullest expression of the orange and yellow energy centers which then are used to potentiate communication and adepthood.

When fifth-density refinement has been achieved that which is not is carried further, the wisdom density being explored by entities which have no compassion, no universal love. They experience that which they wish by free choice, being of the earnest opinion that green-ray energy is folly. (B4,91)

That which is not may be seen as a self-imposed darkness in which harmony is turned into an eternal disharmony. However, that which is not cannot endure throughout the octave and, as darkness eventually calls the light, so does that which is not eventually call that which is. (B4,92)"

As you can see here. Eventually both path becomes one again. This happens in 6th density.

Also, note that evil is called: "That which is not". Meaning that it is ultimately an illusion.

EVIL EXISTS TO SHOW US THAT WHICH WE ARE NOT !
As another very wise member eloquently put it to me (while citing a work of ancient wisdom):

Knew I then that all that has being
is growing to meet yet another being
in a far-off grouping of space and of time.

Those who exude evil and those who walk the path of light both play a crucial role in this play of consciousness. Those of the the light disperse such light by interacting with others in order to manifest light for the greater good of all. Those of the dark seek to hoard all light into themselves, into the shadows of their being, yet in doing so provide numerous opportunities for those of the light to learn, be of service, what have you.

Both serving others and serving the self is done so within an illusion, not simply evil. I say this because there is absolutely no distinction between any of us at the deepest cores of our being; all are one being wearing various masks. Regardless of the path walked, unique experience is being accumulated for the Creator. The means to the end are entirely up to the unique individuated portion of the Creator's infinite awareness, whether they seek to work upon this or that chakra, balance these, focus only upon that, all roads lead to the same destination.
Awesome rundown of the "beginnings", as it were, of the Ra cosmology, Valtor!

Only item I have to contribute at this point is to suggest the inclusion of the "veil of forgetfulness" in any discussion which seeks to gain a sense-making perspective on "evil" or service to self.

Book IV of the Law of One series explores the role of the veil in the creation of the polarities in considerable depth.

: )

Shin'Ar

(03-13-2012, 11:52 AM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]As another very wise member eloquently put it to me (while citing a work of ancient wisdom):

Knew I then that all that has being
is growing to meet yet another being
in a far-off grouping of space and of time.

Those who exude evil and those who walk the path of light both play a crucial role in this play of consciousness. Those of the the light disperse such light by interacting with others in order to manifest light for the greater good of all. Those of the dark seek to hoard all light into themselves, into the shadows of their being, yet in doing so provide numerous opportunities for those of the light to learn, be of service, what have you.

Both serving others and serving the self is done so within an illusion, not simply evil. I say this because there is absolutely no distinction between any of us at the deepest cores of our being; all are one being wearing various masks. Regardless of the path walked, unique experience is being accumulated for the Creator. The means to the end are entirely up to the unique individuated portion of the Creator's infinite awareness, whether they seek to work upon this or that chakra, balance these, focus only upon that, all roads lead to the same destination.

One can enlighten a room with a candle if the room is in darkness, but the candle is of little use if the room is already well lit.

Great post Valtor.

Glad you can see that far.
(03-13-2012, 10:43 AM)Valtor Wrote: [ -> ]EVIL EXISTS TO SHOW US THAT WHICH WE ARE NOT !
That's obvious, otherwise there could be no power over STO.

source link
Quote:...They do not understand love, charity, mercy, kindness, forgiveness or empathy. They do not know the meaning of these words. These words are foreign to them, and so are the emotional expressions that accompany them, for they do not possess the same inner strings as you do and therefore these notes cannot be plucked no matter how hard one tries to teach them the music, for they cannot hear the music and they will never willingly dance to it...

I think this is a great explanation of how it is for those who chose not to open their heart chakra (the negative entities).
(06-29-2012, 12:40 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]I think this is a great explanation of how it is for those who chose not to open their heart chakra (the negative entities).

that would be interesting to describe the non-positive path as that of non-completeness. They take the 'non-completeness' till it's highest end, then realise one can go no further. Then they fill in the heart chakra Smile
Very nice post, Patrick. Just read your initial post on this thread.
(07-01-2012, 09:33 AM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]11.8 Questioner: Is there anyone in our history who is commonly known who went to a fourth-density self-service or negative type of planet or any who will go there?

Ra: I am Ra. The number of entities thus harvested is small. However, a few have penetrated the eighth level which is only available from the opening up of the seventh through the sixth. Penetration into the eighth or intelligent infinity level allows a mind/body/spirit complex to be harvested if it wishes at any time/space during the cycle.

I guess this is also with the positive pathway. If an 3th density entity enter the gateway to intelligent infinity, he will know that he will be harvested.

And what is the difference between the harvest at the end of an major cycle and the "individual" harvest of a 3th density entity?

I believe an individual opening intelligent infinity during his incarnation can be harvested at any time thereafter in his incarnation. Whereas the major cycle is for those of us who haven't opened to it.
Indeed, you do not simply harvest yourself out of 3d and into 4d, you actually harvest yourself out of this octave completely.
(07-05-2012, 08:37 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I believe an individual opening intelligent infinity during his incarnation can be harvested at any time thereafter in his incarnation. Whereas the major cycle is for those of us who haven't opened to it.

Does this mean that if an 3th density (STO or STS) being opens intelligent infinity, he/she will go to the upper realms or octaves in the next density? Maybe the "individual harvest" requires a highly STO or STS achievement, far more than the minimum 51% (STO) or 95% (STS) that is required. So if the polarisation is "extreme", for both STS and STO beings, only than intelligent infinity can be opened I believe.

Individual harvest does not require polarity. It only requires that you realize fully that your are the Creator and then you become all there is.

You go to 8d which is the 1d of the next octave which is currently in potentiation. When this current octave once again becomes One (the big crunch) the next octave will become active (the next big bang).
(07-06-2012, 08:55 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Individual harvest does not require polarity.  It only requires that you realize fully that your are the Creator and then you become all there is.

You go to 8d which is the 1d of the next octave which is currently in potentiation.  When this current octave once again becomes One (the big crunch) the next octave will become active (the next big bang).

In a funny way, I kind of like that I am so low evolved yet, I find that big bang we are living pretty interesting, and glad my road is still long Wink

Seriously, it is so evident that the veil makes it so frustrating at times but otherwise so creates a cool trip...
(07-06-2012, 08:55 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Individual harvest does not require polarity.  It only requires that you realize fully that your are the Creator and then you become all there is.

You go to 8d which is the 1d of the next octave which is currently in potentiation.  When this current octave once again becomes One (the big crunch) the next octave will become active (the next big bang).
I don't believe this is correct. You can have individual harvest before the end of a cycle, but you still only move on to the next density. Ra said Genghisd Khan was a shipping clerk now in 4th density. (Ra 11.15)
I suspect that the bad boy adepts mentioned were able to tinker with the higher frequencies, but never became established in their "true color," and this accounts for their going up only as far as 4d.

the usual suspects Wrote:54.6 ▶ Questioner: What I meant was that a mind/body/spirit complex then can have a body activated that is one of these seven rays. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct in the same sense as it is correct to state that any one may play a complex instrument which develops an euphonious harmonic vibration complex such as your piano and can play this so well that it might offer concerts to the public, as you would say. In other words, although it is true that each true-color vehicle is available potentially there is skill and discipline needed in order to avail the self of the more advanced or lighter vehicles.
They should have spent more time practicing, I suppose.

An excellent synopsis Patrick! What is given by Those of Ra concerning the beginnings of the Creative Forces of Light and Love, and how the first distortion of Light or Intelligent Infinity, Free Will [The Law of Confusion], gave rise to many-ness, is awesome. I think it touches upon the heart of what Ra wished to convey, that is the Law of One.
Ra also wanted to define clearly the two polarities: The Service to Others Positive Polarity and the Service to Self Negative Polarity. You will remember that the purpose of the Creation is for the experience of the thing, so it is with the Negative Polarity. So that our Creator might experience both sides of the coin.
As Ra explains, the Third Density of the Yellow Ray is when the individual Mind/Body/Spirit Complex becomes aware of self, and with its awareness and its Free Will must/needs choose a Polarity in order to be Harvested/graduated into the Fourth Density of the Green Ray Love Vibration. For Polarization occurs in Fourth Density, and those of the Negative Polarity, who are dedicated to Service to Self, do not associate with other Fourth Density Positive entities. For these Negative ones, sometimes called Satonians, reside in that Sector of Space beyond the Constellation Orion, their missions involve conquest. The Negative Path continues through Fourth and Fifth Density, and into the Sixth Density, the Negative Sixth Density Social Memory Complex, what we call Orion, is the ultimate attainment in Service to Self, these are the Gods. As you have perceptively noted, by mid-Sixth Density, the Negative/Service to Self Polarity or Path of evolution toward the Creator becomes exhausted. It then becomes nesesarry for the Negative Social Memory Complex to sidestep and accept a Positive/Service to Others Orientaion - Which it always does.
Thus the Polarities are harmonized by the high Sixth Dimension. For no Negativity may enter our Creator - Seventh Density.

We leave you in the Love and Light of our One Infinite Creator.