Bring4th

Full Version: Multidimensional presences
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Unbound

Wait, so this is claiming that if a man is multi-orgasmic he is a "Vampire? :/

So what about those who work with Tantra and "unlock" the ability?
begin with this: remember that every being that has ever lived still exists as a spirit and soul. They are all ready to influence us upon our stated thoughts/injuries and desire or as better known through our "law of attraction". So a being from the draco constellation (as in dracula) can join us for THAT influence. Perhaps who later formed energies and became Pleidans (very sexual) to sumaria, egypt etc. All parts of ourselves.

So when you work in Tantra you are basically being ASSISTED by the spirits/souls who know how to work in those energies. Often times they come with another range of agendas. You might have a lovely tantric spirit-assistant who also influences you and others to sabotage all your relationships in jealousy. You might think you are having orgasms but there is a great likelyhood that you are being ASSISTED with having them (haha).

It's something we need to become aware of. Who is around us, who is acting as our guides, who "wants to help" because of their injuries they all have agendas. What did the original Vampires live through --being eaten by their own parents perhaps and so on. We are talking about very primal impulses (as zaxon would say). As a walk-in from a very OLD time, he exudes the state of the time period which brought forth distorted and unbalanced desires for his current goals in life. However his Soul is still pulsating largely behind the scenes through major injuries from certain time experiences of the past when the three merge (his soul/body/mind he may then apply some amazing new gift to the world through the use of all of it.
ARCTURIANS:

"An ancient species with a complex history, I have learned a great deal about their diversity through the many different memories and missions that individuals in my Soul Family have undergone with them. With the help of the Arcturians, certain people I know created systems to block out their knowledge of themselves in order to become spies, transmitting information about their "programming" by Draconian, Zeta, and Human groups to aid in the process of understanding these systems of Mental enslavement and learning how to disengage them.

This may sound harsh, but these individuals clearly made a choice to undergo such operations, and as an Ambassador to the Galactic Council, I cannot fully express in words how much gratitude we have for these brave Souls, and how much assistance their work has provided.

The Arcturians I have met directly are intelligent, insightful, and highly spiritually developed beings. They are willing to bend the rules in ways that others are hesistant to do, as they seem to have an innate sense of the longer Soul journey and the flow of Time. The elders are not only great Wisdom keepers, but are also very grounded in physical actions and operations. Many of their initiation practices involve going into areas of complete darkness, and learning how to work with the Light that radiates from the Self and within all things.

I was shown that many of the Ancient stone structures on the Earth were created with aid from Arcturian Soul groups who traveled here. These structures mirror many of the types of buildings and halls the Arcturians create on their homeworld. I was shown Mountains with vast cave networks and massive Halls that have recorded Ancestry over many millenia. I was told that much of the deep honoring of Ancestry by the "Indigenous" peoples of Earth is part of the Arcturian teachings that arrived in the time of Atlantis and earlier. It seems essential to them to remember and record the flow of Bloodlines and the Genetic development of Family Lines, as well as Soul Genome Records."

from the/galactic_council/index.php#arcturian

Anyone get any feelings or have any additional knowledge on this group?

Unbound

My little brother is Arcturian, but my only knowledge regarding it relates to the concept of the god Pan and their deep connection to nature and the green ray. I've heard allegations of them being positive and negative, so I'm unsure.

I am aware of all that you speak, but once again, are you claiming that tantra thus is automatically negative? Are you claiming that a multi-orgasmic male is "working with dark forces"? Or are you saying that all sexually oriented energies are negative? And I'm not sure that ALL entities of Draco or any other system, would be so uniform? Or that it is not possible to utilize positive energies in these practices? Or that men are disillusioned and don't know how to tell the difference? Also, is this expressing that high sexual pleasure for men or women is a negative thing?

Or are you saying a male is incapable of achieving such a state on his own? I'm really not sure what exactly you're getting at here, because you seem to be making multiple arguments in different directions. I'm sure you're giving a warning about the nature of energies and entities, and I understand that. I'm not sure what you mean by "you are being assisted in having them."

Well, so normal orgasms come with no assistance? By nature's decree, I suppose, only women are allowed to be multi-orgasmic? I'm kind of confused what you are getting at here.

I apologize if I am not understanding what you are trying to express, I am somewhat confused.
Also, in light of the fact that the female orgasm is supposed to be a major gateway to intelligent infinity, I'm wondering if this whole subject is to be looked at in positive or negative light?
I'm also confused whether or not this is expressing that only monogamous, non-tantric sexual activity is "spiritually acceptable"? I mean, for myself, I like monogamy, and tantra is a very new thing to me. I'm just curious about these expressions and perceptions so I may gain a greater awareness.
Yes, I am in total agreement with you. Your mention of the characteristics we hold as Creators served as great insight. All three, I feel, are best seen in the context/application of creation, sustenance and destruction in regards to moments in the continuum of awareness of consciousness, and each of these attributes is active simultaneously to a degree. Every moment of existence is impermanent but at the same time occurring within a permanent being. Every action we take creates a reality for ourselves to dwell in; we may either choose to maintain this reality and ensure that it remains or we may simply allow this reality to fade away as we see fit. In the process of creation -> sustenance -> destruction there are minor instances of each process occurring. In the end, these seemingly distinct principles contain in themselves some aspect of the other. One will not find themselves in the position of existing within the scenario you described if one was mindful of the steps taken when creating ones reality in the first place.

Shin'Ar

(03-07-2012, 09:29 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I am in total agreement with you. Your mention of the characteristics we hold as Creators served as great insight. All three, I feel, are best seen in the context/application of creation, sustenance and destruction in regards to moments in the continuum of awareness of consciousness, and each of these attributes is active simultaneously to a degree. Every moment of existence is impermanent but at the same time occurring within a permanent being. Every action we take creates a reality for ourselves to dwell in; we may either choose to maintain this reality and ensure that it remains or we may simply allow this reality to fade away as we see fit. In the process of creation -> sustenance -> destruction there are minor instances of each process occurring. In the end, these seemingly distinct principles contain in themselves some aspect of the other. One will not find themselves in the position of existing within the scenario you described if one was mindful of the steps taken when creating ones reality in the first place.

Exactly! Thoth refers to that as the Great Mystery that we can never reach. Infinity will always be a Mystery by its very nature and Being. There will always be more to come, and something esle ahead.
but once again, are you claiming that tantra thus is automatically negative? Are you claiming that a multi-orgasmic male is "working with dark forces"? Or are you saying that all sexually oriented energies are negative? And I'm not sure that ALL entities of Draco or any other system, would be so uniform? Or that it is not possible to utilize positive energies in these practices? Or that men are disillusioned and don't know how to tell the difference? Also, is this expressing that high sexual pleasure for men or women is a negative thing
Hi Az, oh my where do I start. All of what I said are examples. In truth just like we on earth, those who have lived in the past and are in another dimension have gifts and also personal issues, just as we do here.

Just as we know we shouldn't assume any other person, is "perfect" no matter if they are a movie-star, religious leader, politician or girlfriend. We also can apply this in the spirit world as they have lived just as difficult and often much worse lives then we are living now.

Ultimately all humans and spirits are serving themselves if you study it from a much broader sense. When we gift and do things for and with others though it appears as service, it serves us and our deeper need by making us feel valuable, useful and makes life more meaningful. We can't escape service to ourselves because in loving others we serve ourselves.

This is also true in the spirit world. Just as Here we might have a friendship where we both offer something to each other, the same is true in the spirit world. We most often EXCHANGING something. If someone is taking from us, what are we getting in return. In the example of the vampire who is a predator and is "taking" energy there is also an exchange and that is of a euphoric feeling but also a feeling that the victims are wanted/needed.

Most of the time we don't realize we are "exchanging" because we are in an addictive state with it. This is due to our emotional blockages and injuries from our past. We don't need to dissect it to be free of it.

We don't realize that, for example: when we mow someone's yard as a favor, it may because we want their love and approval. Or it could be other reasons, perhaps we want them to help us move next week.

That is a boring example but fits to much of our everyday life experiences. Most of what pushes the world to go around, and also be screwed up is the desire for love and acceptance from others. Once you have it for yourself, it becomes unnecessary to receive from others.

Some are blocked for the need to connect with others, this is a different topic and subject I won't go into now.

In the spirit world we are also being influenced and exchanging just as here. Perhaps a spirit wants to feel very important "like a guide" so he assembles himself to appear as this, and pans out advice. Some will appear as angels and be as loving as them, just to get the approval and adoration and recognition from us here that they are that, even if they are not. The spirit realms have as many facades, games and frauds as we have right here on earth.

So whatever the influences should also be seen as offerings. If you decided to paint a painting you could be influenced from every artist that ever lived should you tune in to your desire and attract them into your experience.

Unbound

Aha Okay, I am glad that you made yourself more clear, I am no longer confused.

My only question would be, well, once you have it for yourself, what then is the mechanism of desire to do service to others?
(03-08-2012, 01:44 AM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]My only question would be, well, once you have it for yourself, what then is the mechanism of desire to do service to others?

depends what it is. You could browse a list of archetypes and see what fits. Learn taro and apply them for awareness of yourselves.

Do we want to service others by "saving the world". If so why do we want to be viewed as a hero/heroine? If so what is behind that? Almost always we will then feel "worthy".

Why will we feel worthy then? Behind anger, revenge, depression, powerless and every deep blocked emotion is the feeing of being unloved. We have thousands of years of feeling unloved by others and ourselves. We feel powerless when we cannot change others so that we will feel better. We want them to change so we will feel loved.

We must take responsibility and love ourselves. We can accept all of our desires and shadow identities. Even as we recognize it as the now seeming silly idea of being a hero, we should instead honor it for the past we have lived that created that in duality/contrast however distorted.

Accepting all of our desires and part of ourselves makes us free. And we need to love our darkest selves. All those shadows we don't want to see. Sometimes our shadows are not what we think they are. There are many who are terrified of connection and love for fear of being hurt. This creates an un-intimate and unloving world. Yet at the core of all of us we desire that ONENESS and connection with our Source. Through self acceptance and unconditional love of ourself we can get there. Then we see through everything.

There are plenty of gods and creators. Use caution about the blissful states and what is your true source. Whatever we choose the universe (spirits) will bring us in synchronicity even if it's not intrinsic truth.

Unbound

Thank you, I think you have said exactly what needed to be said in this thread.

I do actually fully understand what you are saying, for I have been tempted by the dark power before, but after experiencing the unity of Light, I don't think I could ever be disillusioned in to that darkness again, I shall not forget the Light again unless I choose a new incarnation I feel.
And for that matter, now that I think of it, I do service to others because I feel that I am a catalyst, that in realizing that the Illusion is all Catalyst, and that my limited self within this body is also part of that Illusion, and thus also catalyst, I feel it fulfills my innate function within incarnation.
you are welcome and thank you for asking great questions :-)
Lulu

Unbound

Questions are something I don't think I will ever run out of, aha!
Well, so normal orgasms come with no assistance? By nature's decree, I suppose, only women are allowed to be multi-orgasmic? I'm kind of confused what you are getting at here.

There are so many different types of orgasms and it's great if you are multi-orgasmic as a male even if it is spirit influenced. Just become aware of what the exchange is. Like I said you might have a tantric female or even male spirit assisting you with your orgasms (?!). A great opportunity to have a chat with the being that is there. You are already tuned-in if they are there you need only focus and ask.

yes there are certainly going to be spirits influencing the energies in most everything we do. Some are nearly unconditional with the intention of assisting one into clarity and empowerment with nothing expected in return because offering is what gives then pleasure regardless of how it is perceived or received. Of course in their own self-love they will want to use their energy wisely and will choose the best resources in which to offer.

Even some of the darkest energies have an intention to "save the world" think Hitler. He saw an enemy and wanted to eliminate it. He was under very powerful influence of a very damaged spirit group that orchestrated the entire plan from the spirit world influencing world leaders and people for a cause they would never have dreamed up on their own. Through gaps due to our emotional injuries from our past, they can influence us.

sorry went off subject about regarding the tantra ;-)

I would encourage you to explore everything you are drawn to and at the same time stay open to awareness of all outside influences, bribes etc from spirits. Synchronicity that is too good to be true etc. You already have experienced enough to know this goes on. Now you know why and how.

Unbound

Thank you again, this is basically the same as my own thoughts, but it's nice to see it expressed by another.
I have had a few but can't really replicate it again. Does feeling your kundalini rising and peaking in ecstasy count ? Because I can bring that on in certain circumstances.

I always have brain orgasms when understandings and realizations hit me.
I would recommend experimenting with the effects of drawing the energy up the spine and doing so by using the breath. For me adding to every in-breath as in splitting the in-breath into multiple intakes of the breath such as pramahansa yoginanda style (if he only knew, lol). While focusing the intake breath imagine drawing the energy UP. This causes a "charge" inside of me. Then when enough, releasing and letting go downwards on the outbreath. That causes the orgasm and makes it nearly unavoidable if the charge is there. This "charge" is the key to female ejaculation. Fine-tuning from there as it may only take a few breaths to orgasm it's too intense so then backing back off by controlling the amount of charge through the breath, so that it's not too intense and becomes a more drawn-out experienced orgasm with a orgasmic steps to a peak rather then just an intense explosion as an end.

I'm a female so maybe you would need to apply that differently or opposite as males.

Also I look behind my eyes (eyes closed) and that activates the violet chakra and helps the energy to continue even more upwards, creating an even more dramatic orgasm. If I'm with partner who has enough presence I can look into his eyes and gather the same energy but then fine-tuning is even more difficult as the intensity is even greater. If he is not holding a powerful presence and focused energy then my chances of orgasm are eliminated no matter what techniques are being used.
(03-07-2012, 05:58 PM)Zaxon Wrote: [ -> ]Lulu,

Most of what you say is beyond my current awareness, so I can neither confirm nor deny your allegations. All I can say affirmatively is what I have already said.

-Zaxon

yes understood and exactly how I would expect you to answer, and I knew that you were beyond taking offense at the post as you respect others freedoms and duties of expression as if they were your own.

Lulu

Unbound

You are describing the exact same processes I often use as a male for tantric work. Having a partner with a powerful presence is indeed incredibly intense.
also found useful information in the book "Finding GOD through Sex" by David Deida. Finally the world is introduced to a great way to find god.. LOL!