Bring4th

Full Version: Large scale awakenings this year?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There have been various other threads around the forums discussing what people think is going to happen this year, and I would just like to get a sense of what percentage of people believe in what idea.

So, do you think there will be some kind of massive or at least large scale awakening this year or maybe specifically on Dec 21st? I am personally trying to be as optimistic about that as possible while still somewhat struggling with that feeling of "nothing is going to happen because nothing ever happens".
The work of those who have sought to spread awareness by planting the seeds of awakening in various ways will probably come to full fruition this year. Many truths seem to have been coming to light. There seem to be many proverbial 'cracks' in the fabric of our illusion. There seems to be an increasing abundance of people who are suddenly "getting it" or slowly beginning to glance outside the box. I'm only generalizing however based on what observations I've made regionally and online, but the signs are pointing to something 'heavy' going down sometime this year. We'll have to wait and see as to whether this year will go smoothly until the culminating date or some massive catastrophe-type event will befall us that will act as our final 'test' and boot us all to service.

Personally, I place my absolute faith in the Creator's orchestration of consciousness. I think that the opportunities for many to awaken will present themselves en masse, giving many the chance to 'make the cut' so to speak.
Good thread Duncan. I didn't vote because my option isn't listed. I see increased and increasing awareness this year, likely spurred on by one or more engineered catastrophes. Or perhaps a massive uprising will inspire millions more to join in the righteous cause of taking our planet back from those who stole it.

Good post, godwide_void.

I agree completely.Cool

The spiritual awakening will proceed somewhat slower, I think, and will be reinforced by the service that's required of us to regain our freedom.
(03-13-2012, 11:19 PM)DuncanIdahoTPF Wrote: [ -> ]I am personally trying to be as optimistic about that as possible while still somewhat struggling with that feeling of "nothing is going to happen because nothing ever happens".

I personally find these specific emotions deep and rich for exploration.

I voted for "unsure"...I really doubt anything grand and noticeable will happen related to a "large scale awakening." But anything is possible, no?
I wish something would happen just so I could have an "I told you so"! An end to the nay saying and ridicule would be awesome!

I believe there will be an increase in awakening but nothing dramatic. Nothing noticeable to those still asleep.

Personally I'd love to see/experience something huge and dramatic (in a positive sense) but it seems that's not the way things work on earth. Annoyingly it's very slow and plodding. Or am I impatient?

One thing I am noticing is that around the time of sun flares (CMEs) the people in my office act differently than usual. They're either really tired or cranky. One guy had massive pains in his chest on the last 2 CMEs (sun flares opening up heart chakra?).

Any one of those answers is necessarily correct.
How Zen of you zenmaster BigSmile
Possible evidence supporting a large scale awakening at some point?

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0929.aspx Wrote:Carla: What is the probability that within our lifetime, say before 2020, physics will have been rethought and refurbished and a new paradigm found which includes the physics of consciousness?

I am Latwii, and am aware of your query, my sister. We suggest that in your current culture and period of time there are those who have done a great portion of this work and who are in the process of sharing the blending of the current level of discovery of physics, as you call it, with the newer metaphysics, as many call it. The widely accepted ideas within the field of scientific thought as regards the nature of creation and its functioning is also in the process of slow change, as all thought and concepts change with new minds to hold them and old minds with new room develop.

The level of thinking of a culture is a reflection of the mass mind in its movement both consciously and subconsciously. Thus, as each individual within your culture and all cultures of this planet continues the process of learning the self, the life, and the environment about the self, these increased perceptions will feed the unconscious mind with a, shall we say, impulse that may be described as a desire. This desire serves to open pathways to the greater portion of each entity and each culture’s being. These pathways then allow an interchange of information so that one feeds the other, the conscious mind feeding desire, the subconscious mind feeding that which is desired. When this process reaches a certain point or critical mass, there is an acceleration which becomes quite rapid. That point is the point of which we feel you speak and it is difficult to determine precisely when that point might be reached by a societal complex, but it is a point which we can note is being more rapidly approached from the various avenues of individual and small group process.
I'm ever the optimist and idealist because I feel the Creator is omiscient, omnipresent and omnipotent; therefore our story will have a happy 'ending', one of many....BigSmile

I also believe in the hundredth monkey syndrome - and I have to believe we're approaching that now, else we may lose this game....

(03-13-2012, 11:45 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]...There seems to be an increasing abundance of people who are suddenly "getting it" or slowly beginning to glance outside the box...

Even my fiancee is starting to awaken! I would NEVER have thought this possible. Smile

Now I know that all is possible. Wink
I met another furry online who likes talking about spiritual concepts. So that's pretty cool.