Bring4th

Full Version: 12 Ways to Reduce Your Real Age
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

oguz

good tips to stay younger Smile

http://www.success.com/articles/608-12-w...r-real-age

take care
From session 15 of the relistening project:

Quote:Questioner: Then it would be very beneficial for the people of this planet in practicing the Law of One to learn ways of service at this time. Am I correct?

Ra: I am Ra. You are correct. If you will observe those oriented through a lifetime experiential distortion complex from near the beginning of that experience, you will observe a relatively youthful, as you would call it, appearance.
(03-14-2012, 01:22 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]From session 15 of the relistening project:

Quote:Questioner: Then it would be very beneficial for the people of this planet in practicing the Law of One to learn ways of service at this time. Am I correct?

Ra: I am Ra. You are correct. If you will observe those oriented through a lifetime experiential distortion complex from near the beginning of that experience, you will observe a relatively youthful, as you would call it, appearance.

Thanks, βαθμιαίος! Does Ra mean that those who are learning ways of service are youthful in their physical appearance?
I think so. A nice year-loss regimen, don't you think?
why is angelina jolie so old looking?
(03-14-2012, 04:02 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]I think so. A nice year-loss regimen, don't you think?

Definitely! That's explains why my granny who is 80 years now, is still a very young looking even today. Last month or so, she helped her deceased little brother's wife to shovel away the snow from their yard. She was so keen to do a good job, that she almost broke her back, and had to see a doctor. I lived with her till I became seven, and I can still hear her words in my mind: "You need to help others." That was her motto. =)
Thank you so much for taking the time to do this,
I 'think lose more calories than the calories you take in.