Bring4th

Full Version: Confederation IS Orion group???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Questioner: Then I am assuming all of the groups getting telepathic contact from the Confederation are high-priority targets for the Orion crusaders, and I would assume that a large percentage of them are having their messages polluted by the Orion group. Can you tell me what percentage of them had their information polluted by the Orion group and if any of them were able to remain purely a Confederation channel?

Ra: I am Ra. To give you this information would be to infringe upon the free will or confusion of some living. We can only ask each group to consider the relative effect of philosophy and your so-called specific information. It is not the specificity of the information which attracts negative influences. It is the importance placed upon it.

This is why we iterate quite often, when asked for specific information, that it pales to insignificance, just as the grass withers and dies while the love and the light of the One Infinite Creator redounds to the very infinite realms of creation forever and ever, creating and creating itself in perpetuity.

Why then be concerned with the grass that blooms, withers and dies in its season only to grow once again due to the infinite love and light of the One Creator? This is the message we bring. Each entity is only superficially that which blooms and dies. In the deeper sense there is no end to being-ness.

-------------------
Based on my Personal experiences, the Confederation (and more than one) IS the Orion group. I am interested if any one knows of any additional info that goes into depth.

Again I'm quite "confused" on this idea that telling about this infringes upon FREE WILL. Thats like saying lets not tattle on the creepy molester next door, it would infringe upon the childs free will, as it's being molested! Seriously! I feel the ending here was a rather flowery in what feels like distraction and some round about dark truth. Seems to me that Ra and company, is part of the Orion group. Does the entity admit that anywhere that anyone knows? I'm not yet up to speed on Ra teachings yet, apologies for any disturbances that I'm causing.

thanks in advance,
Lulu

Unbound

I have actually had some speculations on this myself, since Ra does sometimes seem to be secretive in a way that is most unhelpful. I am somewhat unsure and undecided.
What confuses me is that they talk about not infringing on Free Will, yet Free Will is also the first distortion...?
yes and I was just reading about methods for "healing" and noticed they exact fit with what I learned. However instead of having pursued and learned and chosen to master understanding mirroring within myself, others and the universe, I was pushed into a state of confusion...it felt very manipulative and did not feel of FREE WILL.

I know that all entities have agendas. Within the agendas are often well meaning intentions.

In addition the word harvest is very unappealing and feels more about capturing others into yet another social-matrix.

Because all are one. We are Orion. Placing importance on specificity of information causes the negative influence. So say you get a negative thought in your head while meditating, say you associate this with Orion attacking you, this in itself encourages separation assuming that these entities are not you.

The whole purpose of this experience is to cut through all the bullshit and realize everything is one right? But then even to say thinking about the Orion group in that way is wrong, is actually wrong in itself as is that not just another catalyst.

Hence why Ra was afraid of breaking the law of free will.
One of my many, many favourites:

Daddy Ra Wrote:These people come from the same place as you or I. They come from the Creator.
harvest doesn't seem negative to me. harvest means gathering the fruits of your labor.

of course it depends on who does the gathering.

i think some of the Ra stuff may be polluted, to me some of it is very negative but then life is partially negative, and Ra was asked and asnwered. then again, Ra said that other entities may intervene if asked something that Ra didn't want to answer. we can't take the Ra stuff too seriously, because it could be polluted.

i don't think admitting Jesus is Lord and saying i am Ra proves it is Ra.

but i take from the material that which seems useful.
what makes me suspicious tho, is those people on Saturn. it's perceived by some to be an evil planet, and Ra says the council is basically cold hearted. they don't sound like happy little angels, they sound more negative to me. i dunno if that part is polluted. i also know the group hung out with Pucharich and those guys and that Ra did not approve of Pucharich. there's some stuff that does not seem right.
Ra claims to be of a Confederation united in serving the Creator with the distortion of Service to Others, while they claim the Orion confederation is united in service through Service to Self.

The reason for protection of free will, and for the "flowery" ending stems from Ra's constant reminder to view all entities as part of the Creator, not to label them as enemies. In that sense, the Confederation is Orion, yet they are two separate influence on our illusion at this time. Ra is not here to warn us about Orion or Service to Self, simply to tell us about them. Not warning us about them or "saving" us from them does not mean that they ARE them.

---

One thing to remember when reading ANY channeled material at all is to simply drop that information which doesn't sit well with you, whether it's Confederation vs. Orion, Ra's healing information, or the idea of Harvest...if you don't like it, if you don't believe it, or think it's distorted and want to dismiss it, I guarantee you that is what Ra would want you to do. But I might also suggest attempting to neutralize concepts and terminology used by Ra. Approach it from a standpoint of no bias. When something strikes some sort of emotion within you, such as your hesitation to the word "harvest," it could be an opportunity for self-discovery and balance. Remember how much of our own perception is colored by our biases.
I am a bit amazed how Law of One seems to be "under suspicions" nowadays - I do not know.
My instinct is very simple: if something tells us to love each other unconditionally and include all, never exclude, then it can be Orion or even Lucifer himself for all I care.

That is the end of the story, for me BigSmile
I fail to see how that quote even suggests that they may be the Orion group. Do you understand the whole first distortion thing? If there are currently living entities involved in the question they can't answer the question without permission. Since the questioner asked a question about an unspecified number of groups that may or may not have been influenced by the Orion group, it basically automatically precludes Ra from answering because its not like anyone from that group that is going to give permission to release that information if they went to all the trouble of successfully disguising a STS message tacked on to a STO group's channeling session.

Because this particular channeling method was SO narrow band, they had to use physical objects to tune the channeling. Also, they started taking precautions to protect the instrument and that makes the transmission much more "secure" in my eyes than some of the other channeling Ive seen where there are no precautions taken. They continually refer to them walking a protective circle around Carla, which was asked to be redone a couple of times by Ra because of mistakes which let in negative entities.

I agree with some of the other comments in this thread: you should read everything with discernment and take what resonates with you and move past things that distinctly dont. Just know that this doesn't necessarily mean other's will leave that behind since it might resonate with them so they may choose to discuss it here.
(03-15-2012, 03:09 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]One of my many, many favourites:

Daddy Ra Wrote:These people come from the same place as you or I. They come from the Creator.

Ra's style of speech has changed since last I read the books, I see.... : )
(03-15-2012, 01:37 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-15-2012, 03:09 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]One of my many, many favourites:

Ra's style of speech has changed since last I read the books, I see.... : )

You mean that this statement is not in the books? : )

3DMonkey

IMO

When Ra refuses details and cites "infringe free will", I think it is simply the mind saying "I'm not giving a definite answer because it would steer thoughts away from the intention of what I am contemplating". I think the infringement is "don't say it because I am in the process of Willing a thought right now".
"and if you say it, my Will will be shifted"
For instance, if I am willfully uplifting thoughts of my wife's loving acts as mothering our children, and a question comes to mind "is she nude right now?", it would infringe upon the uplifting thoughts I was Willing at the time because it would redirect my will.

Which mind exactly, Monkey?

3DMonkey

Ra/Carla's
(03-15-2012, 12:45 AM)Lulu Wrote: [ -> ]Seems to me that Ra and company, is part of the Orion group. Does the entity admit that anywhere that anyone knows? I'm not yet up to speed on Ra teachings yet, apologies for any disturbances that I'm causing.

No disturbance, Lulu! Thank you for sharing your questions and concerns.

By "not up to speed yet" do you mean you haven't yet read all the books? If so, you might find that your first impression of the material may change as you gain more information and (presumably) clear. Or, it might just not resonate with you.

I think it's safe to say that most of us here at Bring4th don't think Ra is part of an STS group. If we did, we wouldn't be studying the material! Tongue

Personally, I resonated with about 99% of what Ra said 28 years ago, and I still do. I've never felt creeped out at all. And I've read my fair share of channeled works that I did find creepy!

Obviously, we can't just automatically believe everything a person says, because it's the nature of liars to, well, lie. But for what it's worth, in answer to your question, No, Ra never stated that they were part of the Orion group. (Aside from us all being part of All, of course.) On the contrary; Ra did in fact state that they are beyond polarity, but are biased towards STO, and are answering the call of STO entities. This means that their information, though without inherent polarity, is presented in such a way as to be of service to those on the STO path. They also stated that they have declined the offer of service from the Orion entities.

In later channelings, Q'uo has stated explicitly that they are "of the radiant path" and "not those" when speaking of the "bloody path" of STS. In other words, Q'uo is "not those" of the STS path. Again, for what it's worth!

My understanding as to why Ra declined to answer certain questions is simple: We live behind a veil. There is a reason for the veil, according to Ra; so that we may 'choose' which polarity we wish to pursue in the next density. To answer certain questions pertaining to current events would infringe upon the very choice we are supposed to be making and render the veil useless. That would be akin to giving your 8-year-child the answers to his math homework, without allowing him to work out the problems himself.

Right now, our homework assignment might include learning to discern for ourselves whether, say, certain passages in the Bible are 'inspired by God' or corrupted from some STS entity. It might include discernment about whether Obama is a good guy or a bad guy. It might even include learning to discern which of Ra's words ring true for us!

One of the many reasons Ra's words did ring true for me is that they were never authoritative, as is the case with so many STS sources. They never said "This is THE truth...believe it or burn in hell forever!" Nor did they say "We have the most advanced New Age knowledge available anywhere. Give up your old beliefs and accept all that we say."

That alone really impressed me and just added to the resonance I felt when reading the material. I felt that I was free to accept or reject, in part or in whole, without any pressure or fear.

We don't need Ra to tell us that STS entities feed on fear, hatred, and discord. I feel those things when reading some channeled works, and even many 'non' channeled works. (Just look at how much fear is in the Bible, for example.)

I never felt that from the Ra material.
as stated ,"law of confusion" RA must adhere to this.

and they probably don't want to have to explain themselves to the guardians ..... again Tongue
(03-15-2012, 12:45 AM)Lulu Wrote: [ -> ]Questioner: Then I am assuming all of the groups getting telepathic contact from the Confederation are high-priority targets for the Orion crusaders, and I would assume that a large percentage of them are having their messages polluted by the Orion group. Can you tell me what percentage of them had their information polluted by the Orion group and if any of them were able to remain purely a Confederation channel?

Ra: I am Ra. To give you this information would be to infringe upon the free will or confusion of some living. We can only ask each group to consider the relative effect of philosophy and your so-called specific information. It is not the specificity of the information which attracts negative influences. It is the importance placed upon it.

This is why we iterate quite often, when asked for specific information, that it pales to insignificance, just as the grass withers and dies while the love and the light of the One Infinite Creator redounds to the very infinite realms of creation forever and ever, creating and creating itself in perpetuity.

Why then be concerned with the grass that blooms, withers and dies in its season only to grow once again due to the infinite love and light of the One Creator? This is the message we bring. Each entity is only superficially that which blooms and dies. In the deeper sense there is no end to being-ness.

-------------------
Based on my Personal experiences, the Confederation (and more than one) IS the Orion group. I am interested if any one knows of any additional info that goes into depth.

Again I'm quite "confused" on this idea that telling about this infringes upon FREE WILL. Thats like saying lets not tattle on the creepy molester next door, it would infringe upon the childs free will, as it's being molested! Seriously! I feel the ending here was a rather flowery in what feels like distraction and some round about dark truth. Seems to me that Ra and company, is part of the Orion group. Does the entity admit that anywhere that anyone knows? I'm not yet up to speed on Ra teachings yet, apologies for any disturbances that I'm causing.

thanks in advance,
Lulu

Are you not yourself placing importance on this concept of Confederation/Orion groups, that you are projecting this dualistic paradigm on what you are reading in this passage?

What importance is it to have this information, when discernment comes from the heart of the 'self'? Is what you define 'out there' really a fear of what might be inside yourself?

Shin'Ar

Is it not alarming just to even know that there is such a faction called the Orion group?

Why do we concern ourselves with labelling one or the other, when Ra is clearly and unapologetically declaring that there is such a manevolent complex as the Orions?

And why, after being told about them, whether in warning or not, do we not consider their effect on the various social systems of our world?

It seems very strange to me that there is all of this discussion about the actual aspects of STS and STO, or good and evil, light and darkness, postive and negative, and so much trying to appease the idea of Oneness by dissecting it this way and that, with some for and some against.

What about the fact that such an entity as the Orion even exists?

Does that not tell us something?
it tells me something is wrong with the world or the information. i disagree with a lot of it.
(03-15-2012, 10:44 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]What about the fact that such an entity as the Orion even exists?

Feel free to enlight us.
(03-15-2012, 10:44 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Is it not alarming just to even know that there is such a faction called the Orion group?

We have a couple of threads about the 'why' of the STS path. A couple of people, myself included, concluded that we intend to report back to the Logos that we don't like this design.

(03-15-2012, 10:44 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Why do we concern ourselves with labelling one or the other, when Ra is clearly and unapologetically declaring that there is such a manevolent complex as the Orions?

Labeling? Do you mean labeling other people?

(03-15-2012, 10:44 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]And why, after being told about them, whether in warning or not, do we not consider their effect on the various social systems of our world?

I'm not sure what you mean. Many of the discussions do indeed address this. I just posted in one about this very thing, and there are others.

(03-15-2012, 10:44 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]It seems very strange to me that there is all of this discussion about the actual aspects of STS and STO, or good and evil, light and darkness, postive and negative, and so much trying to appease the idea of Oneness by dissecting it this way and that, with some for and some against.

I agree that sometimes people seem to fall over themselves trying to rush in their welcome to STS.

Ra indicated that loving and accepting them, while declining their service, is the proper way for an STO to respond to them. Remember, they eat fear for breakfast.

(03-15-2012, 10:44 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]What about the fact that such an entity as the Orion even exists?

Well we already know that evil exist. We didn't need Ra to tell us that. Ra just offered an explanation for why it exists.

(03-15-2012, 10:44 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Does that not tell us something?

What do you think it tells us?

Good post, Monica!

Shin'Ar, many members on this forum, me included, have been dancing different rounds with you. Trying to talk, explain, discuss etc. Then you go to another forum and complaint that we avoid your questions. I think that there is a difference between avoiding someone's questions and the fact that you may not like the answers that you receive, but answer is something that we sure do. There has been a LOT of discussions between you and other members here. And how many answers did you receive to your question at that other place? So saying that we don't answer isn't fair. If you seriously "seeking understanding" - that's good. But if you don't - it's ok by me too, you are entitled to choose whatever you like. Free will is grand and it's up to your discernment; but as far as I can see it - we are NOT "so defensive about the issue. It seems that in their desire to satisfy the flesh they avoid any questioning of it. The answers are always vague and when asked in deliberation for precise answers, they balk."

(Why do I care?)
I think this was the aforementioned thread:

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=1252

2006.01.01 'Failure' of the plan that this logos chose

it is well worth reading.

- -

I just read Ankh's post, and I sure hope you weren't bad-mouthing us Shin'Ar. Tongue

It tells us that there will always be forces and concept in existence that can offer service in the form of catalyst for those that have a belief system which makes them require it. Victimization, anger, hatred, believing that all of your suffering is from an outside case, all these create a need in our system. And someone WILL fill the need to it.

It is simple. Look existence of a perspective of a creator. Not "The Creator" now, but like creating a video game as a programmer. You know that if the game is about separation (medieval fantasy, sci-fi, dark fantasy, you name it), then there has to be enemies created. And if some hero becomes so powerful that he "one-shots" all enemies - well, you need to include even stronger enemies. And even stronger ones.

That is Orion for you. The system filling up a hole with a need. WE are filling our whole with our consciousness. Once we no longer have a belief system that needs external enemies to keep up providing catalyst, those perceived enemies will no longer be visible to us.

Also, on a side note, Bashar was once asked about some transformational Channeling project with an Orion nature, and he answered that just as every society, Orions will undergo a change as well, from negative, to positive. :)

3DMonkey

(03-15-2012, 10:44 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Is it not alarming just to even know that there is such a faction called the Orion group?

Not big news, no.

(03-15-2012, 10:44 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Why do we concern ourselves with labelling one or the other, when Ra is clearly and unapologetically declaring that there is such a manevolent complex as the Orions?

Naturally, we are concerned individuals. We care about this stuff.

(03-15-2012, 10:44 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]And why, after being told about them, whether in warning or not, do we not consider their effect on the various social systems of our world?

That would be to differentiate between the paths and discern which path is which. Therefore, "consider" we do/are.

(03-15-2012, 10:44 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]It seems very strange to me that there is all of this discussion about the actual aspects of STS and STO, or good and evil, light and darkness, postive and negative, and so much trying to appease the idea of Oneness by dissecting it this way and that, with some for and some against.

Generally, each of us can see what each other is personally struggling with. Trying to come to terms of accepting others takes many forms. This current walk is producing. Take a break and look within occasionally. Heart

In what capacity do they exist? These are the questions we all attempt to answer with every facet of discerning.

(03-15-2012, 10:44 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Does that not tell us something?

Yes, it does tell us something, but nothing definitive.

Shin'Ar

(03-16-2012, 02:33 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I think this was the aforementioned thread:

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=1252

2006.01.01 'Failure' of the plan that this logos chose

it is well worth reading.

- -

I just read Ankh's post, and I sure hope you weren't bad-mouthing us Shin'Ar. Tongue

She is actually speaking about a thread in which I was asking her and monkey a question about the extremity of STS, and they were simply dodging it, not liking to be put on the spot in such a way.

I find that a few here in this community tend to use sarcasm alot. In the right place it can be humorous. But it is far too often used to be demeaning. Earlier in this post she told me to feel free to 'enlighten' her.

Now I realize she is a young girl, but when it comes time to actually type out the post and hit the reply button, is there not a time for choice. I do not sense a being of love in that sort of response. Sarcasm in that sense is not always funny.

But there are others like that here, and they are in all forums so it really doesn't mean anything to me personally. It reveals something about the personality and character of those types, and that is how they choose to express themselves.

For some reason Ankh feels like she has been duking it out with me. If by that she means that she is bothered by the way that I insist in straight and honest answers to questions, than I will just have to avoid asking her and any others like her questions so they will not have to feel pressed to discuss in fullness of disclosure. Sorry that I have been such a bother to you. I will be more cautious when I speak in your general vicinity.

As to the topic, two families land on a planet and try to find a new place to start their homes. The planet has poppy fields grwoing everywhere, and the father of one family becomes totally addicted to it, and wants to do nothing all day but lie around stoned out of his mind. The other family sees this problem and sees the poppies as a great danger. And so they avoid them altogether.

But the addcited father begins to rob and steal from the other family in order to feed his own because he has been too wasted to do the work necessary to provide for his family. One night while stealing he was caught by the younger son of the other family and he killed the son in order to get away.

This happened while the other father was over to his neighbors place bringing offerings of food because he knew they were in need.

Now my question is to those who are implying catalyst and reaction here. Are you trying to tell me that the good father brought about his son's death because it was needed to counteract his kindness?

Now let's say that the good family tried everyday to talk the other father out of his addiction and constantly complained about his ill behavior. They were forever concerned about the father's constant robbery and the threat that it presented to them. Are you trying to tell me that this father is bringing on his own torment by worrying about what this addicted neighbor does?

I am sorry folks, but your struggles to make these Ra quotes fit into the lifestyles that you want to choose for yourselves does not alter their true meanings.

Your arguments are contradictory and illogical, and anyone that is not addicted to such material has no problem seeing your folly.

Now you can either continue trying to discuss this with those who see your folly, or you can become defensive and begin to repsond with sarcasm and unloving reaction. But from my end, I mean no offense to anyone by pressing my concern, speaking my mind or insisting on straight answers. I seek only to find out if there is resolution to some of these circumstances. Is that not the goal for any discussion on debatable topics?

I was surprsied to hear Monica actually admit that there is evil in the world. Most here would refrain from using that wrod as they believe it to be a perception and not an actual concept.

Many try very hard to paint those of such threat to the goodness of humanity as nothing more than misled and self testing individuals who simply make the Yin to our Yang. And in so doing they completely ignore the true nature and danger of those entities. Is that deliberate on their part, or just innocent ignorance? Only they can know that for sure.

But for most of us who come here it is easy to see the folly of their agenda, and when pressed they ussually have to fall back on sarcasm and ridicule to drive off the seeker.

Such should take place right about now!

3DMonkey

(03-16-2012, 10:19 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]She is actually speaking about a thread in which I was asking her and monkey a question about the extremity of STS, and they were simply dodging it, not liking to be put on the spot in such a way.

No, I don't think she was. But you are.
Quote:As to the topic, two families land on a planet and try to find a new place to start their homes. The planet has poppy fields growing everywhere, and the father of one family becomes totally addicted to it, and wants to do nothing all day but lie around stoned out of his mind. The other family sees this problem and sees the poppies as a great danger. And so they avoid them altogether.

But the addicted father begins to rob and steal from the other family in order to feed his own because he has been too wasted to do the work necessary to provide for his family. One night while stealing he was caught by the younger son of the other family and he killed the son in order to get away.

This happened while the other father was over to his neighbors place bringing offerings of food because he knew they were in need.

Now my question is to those who are implying catalyst and reaction here. Are you trying to tell me that the good father brought about his son's death because it was needed to counteract his kindness?

This is such a twisted example for many different reasons.
1) Life does not work this way. Everything is possible, yes, but how probable is the above scenario? For some reason, one person just wants to be "stoned", "steals", "kills". For some reason, the another family is so loving, so good. What prevents the females in the stoned father's family to work as well, to support him?

This whole situation is very, very unreal. One planet not providing enough natural substances (apple trees, ahoy?) for one person to eat all day all year? How come?

2) See: in the bolded part of your post, for some reason, you instinctively provided a reason for an external danger to appear. There you have it. The danger manifested.

3)This is not a good example, because it lacks motion. It is rigid, it is static, it takes almost zero variables with itself. So this consciousness exists of 2 families? If not, and there is a different part of the consciousness (or oversoul) living somewhere else, it seems obvious to me that part of this consciousness wanted to explore the feeling of being lost and wanted to see where that goes (killing father).

Also, you did not provide ANY reasons why that father keeps stealing and even killing. No killing occurs if you are in no danger. If there are only this two families in the planet, what would happen if the father "does not get away?" Will the peaceful family "punish" him? In what way? By enforcing some rules in order to protect themselves?

4)And in the face of all this, you still wrote "This happened while the other father was over to his neighbors place bringing offerings of food because he knew they were in need." How did they manage to not meet in their way to each other's place? Remember: nothing happens randomly. So why was their fate set up this way? By whom was this set up?

You described a scenario with unlike properties. At worst, the oversoul and the family's higher selves decided to explore this scenario, and upon exiting the incarnation, they laugh a little about the absurdness of this planet where you can get stoned freely, but you need to steal food to stay alive. And that is about it.

Edit: Also, I just recognized that if EVERYONE is perfectly good and normal in the "two families", then why do not they just move together to a big place and give food to the stoned father every time he becomes hungry? Why the need for distinction?

Shin'Ar

And in their responses they completely make my point.

They insist on painting the picture their way to make it work for their own agendas.

There are many others who will read that example and understand the dynamics without any need to redesign it. And they will see the truth within it.

We do not have to paint all of these other scenarios as possiblie ways of dereailing the intention of the story. That is what the Romans did with the story of Jesus. Many of us will not fall for that again.

If you think this simple story is too far fetched, all you have to do is look around your own neighborhood.

Oldern said,
"How did they manage to not meet in their way to each other's place?"

Really??? THAT is your argument????? Now that is proof of your exaggerated attempt to derail the argument.
Shin'Ar, they? Are we not One?
Who are these mysterious They you keep talking about?
They, them, us, we, one family, OTHER family?

And why is it that always THEY are the twisted ones?
I am being serious here - but I do not expect you to be serious as well.
Whenever you see one simple situation before your eyes, there are so many variables, so many interconnected energy weavings in that motion that you cannot even imagine it without being in a higher density. Simplifying a situation to the point where it can prove anyone's point is easy. It does not make it likely, because no incarnation is made without the need to explore some ideas. Your example had no such need - other than the killing that you are so against.
Pages: 1 2 3