Bring4th

Full Version: 2010.11.27 - Daily quote analysis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote;

Quote:"Each entity has dignity, integrity and selfhood that is excellent. The voices that try to tear away at that concept of self that sees and respects the self and loves the self are deleterious to the wellness of that integrated mind and body and spirit. And this is why we speak of fear and love, for those voices of fear need to be forgiven and allowed to leave, gently but firmly. When a thought as to one’s unworthiness, foolishness or stupidity comes into the mind, remove it, knowing it is not accurate."

Does this mean that the thoughts of unworthiness are often not our own?
I think that ultimately there is only one voice speaking, and that is the voice of the Creator. But if speaking specifically, I remember reading another session of Q'uo where they said something in the lines with that you will hear voices from the past in your mind. It can be your parent's, or an old friend's, or your teacher's; telling you that you are not good enough. Personally I don't think that it's important whom this voice belongs to, it could be Orion's for that matter. It is *what* these voices tell you that is of importance. And then whether you choose to listen to it, or as Q'uo here allow it to leave, gently but firmly."

Thanks for the quote. =)
Quote;

Quote:Why is it, my friends, that when it is noon, you think about what you shall do from noon ‘til one and at one you think of what you shall do in the afternoon? And even if you hear a noise or are disturbed, you do not think to yourself, “I wish to take this time out of time. I wish to take this moment with utter seriousness”? Why do you skate on the pond of your life, never plunging into the icy waters that protect sleepers from wake ones?

Does this mean we should live more in the now? I don't really understand why we would want to be protected from wake ones. Protect sleepers, does that mean we should embrace the trance, sleep like state of the incarnation? Or to meditate deeper?
(03-15-2012, 11:16 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]I think that ultimately there is only one voice speaking, and that is the voice of the Creator. But if speaking specifically, I remember reading another session of Q'uo where they said something in the lines with that you will hear voices from the past in your mind. It can be your parent's, or an old friend's, or your teacher's; telling you that you are not good enough. Personally I don't think that it's important whom this voice belongs to, it could be Orion's for that matter. It is *what* these voices tell you that is of importance. And then whether you choose to listen to it, or as Q'uo here allow it to leave, gently but firmly."

Thanks for the quote. =)

thanks for the explanation Heart
(03-16-2012, 01:00 AM)Bang Kaew Wrote: [ -> ]Quote;

Quote:Why is it, my friends, that when it is noon, you think about what you shall do from noon ‘til one and at one you think of what you shall do in the afternoon? And even if you hear a noise or are disturbed, you do not think to yourself, “I wish to take this time out of time. I wish to take this moment with utter seriousness”? Why do you skate on the pond of your life, never plunging into the icy waters that protect sleepers from wake ones?

Does this mean we should live more in the now? I don't really understand why we would want to be protected from wake ones. Protect sleepers, does that mean we should embrace the trance, sleep like state of the incarnation? Or to meditate deeper?

Ah... Q'uo and their poetic language. =) Heart

In my understanding it definitely means that Q'uo advicing to live in the now. What they are saying is that we are constantly thinking about what to do next, instead of just becoming present in the moment of now.

My understanding of what they mean by "Why do you skate on the pond of your life, never plunging into the icy waters that protect sleepers from wake ones?" is that there is an ice-covered pond, around which there are icy waters. These waters are protecting the sleepers from the wake ones. If you punge into this water, you stop scating around on that pond and become awake. This is their beautiful and poetic language of saying something in the lines with: "Why are you walking around sleeping all your life, instead of awakening to the present moment of the now, and become one of those wakes ones?"

That's my take. If someone disagrees, please speak up.
Water could mean the subconscious/unconscious. The quote could be talking about getting to know yourself by exploring the hidden self. Waking yourself up from unconscious thought patterns.
A conception not reducible to the small change of daily experience is like a currency not exchangeable for articles of consumption; it is not a symbol, but a fraud.
You don't like the quote?
Quote:"The being that you are is only lightly connected to the body that you experience or even the incarnation that you experience. In truth, at the level of clarity which we are able to express through this instrument, that vibratory complex that expresses self when the infant cries its first cry is not difficult at all to pick out of a metaphysical lineup of those beings that are ending their incarnation. The change from the beginning of incarnation to the end of incarnation in vibratory complex is minimal. Although it is far more possible to make substantive changes in that vibration within your third density than it is in any other density that is higher, yet still that with which one began the incarnation is going to be pretty much that which one takes out of the incarnation."

Regarding the bit in bold, i am not a parent, but I am guessing that a baby's first cry is immediately after birth. What does Q'uo mean by it? Someone about to die, how do they react differently? Or do they mean the end of the cycle?

Can anyone illuminate it for me?
(03-23-2012, 12:22 AM)Bang Kaew Wrote: [ -> ]Regarding the bit in bold, i am not a parent, but I am guessing that a baby's first cry is immediately after birth. What does Q'uo mean by it? Someone about to die, how do they react differently? Or do they mean the end of the cycle?

Can anyone illuminate it for me?

My interpretation of that quote is that we are pretty much the same from the moment we are born to the moment we die. The changes that we can accomplish here are minimal, yet within our third density these changes are more substantial than in any other densities.

And yes, the baby's first cry is *usually* immediate after its birth.
(03-23-2012, 07:01 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]My interpretation of that quote is that we are pretty much the same from the moment we are born to the moment we die. The changes that we can accomplish here are minimal, yet within our third density these changes are more substantial than in any other densities.

And yes, the baby's first cry is *usually* immediate after its birth.

Thanks Ankh. I knew the overall meaning was that but I wasn't sure if the bit in bold meant something else...

(03-24-2012, 12:47 AM)Bang Kaew Wrote: [ -> ]I knew the overall meaning was that but I wasn't sure if the bit in bold meant something else...

Good question! I don't get that much better either.