Bring4th

Full Version: accepting the Archetypes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this was a PM that I was going to send to JustLikeYou, but it might be useful to you too. Smile

it tries to explain how I personally use the archetypes in my life.

blessings and peace y'all.

begin:

- -

I have noticed an interesting phenomena Joseph.

it is this:

1) first stage: accept the elements of the 21/22 Archetypes into your psyche. This is fairly easy to do, as anyone who has lived any kind of varied life will be able to identify with these elements either through personal lived experience of having seen in played out in Movies.

2) the second stage involves catalyst. I seem, if I try hard enough, to be able to incorporate or map out almost any experience onto one of these Archetypes. What is seen as external, a defect in someone else, is then brought INSIDE and BALANCED, because it gets mapped onto the Archetype that you are carrying around in your own skull. That which is 'other' or 'external' is no longer so. It becomes bound or understood as one of the swirling energies/possibility vortexes of the Archetypes.

3) the question of whether you are just deluding yourself is to be asked. Is this just the mind/ego playing another spiritual game, or do the Archetypes actually correspond to something that the Logos has generated as the 'root mind' or collective consciousness. This is a valid question.

- -

end:

[Image: hitchcock,alfredhitchchock,digging,grave...e49d_h.jpg]