Bring4th

Full Version: the falling away of limitation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
as humans in this density we are subject to limitation. the body ages, we feel seperate from others, our knowledge is limited. this limitation permits the playing of the game called life. i keep having certain feelings. number one that i am not some limited being, regardless of how it might appear. i am not this limited body, i am not a limited mind. the real true eternal me is unlimited . and the second feeling i have is that this unlimitedness is about to enter this realm for us. imagine having a mind that knows all things. imagine having a body that stays permanently young, does not get sick. thats the feelings i have been having.

norral Heart

Shin'Ar

Sounds like you have been standing in the mirror for too long. I have that same problem my firend.
interesting shin,ar . can u clarify that a little for me i dont quite understand what u mean.

norral Heart

Cyan

(03-17-2012, 01:19 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like you have been standing in the mirror for too long. I have that same problem my firend.

Join the club. But keep in mind that when staring at the mirror you can stare sort of to the side and spin around oh so nice. Also. See what happens when you stare into a mirror wishing for a good shaman to journey with you.

Shin'Ar

(03-17-2012, 02:47 AM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]interesting shin,ar . can u clarify that a little for me i dont quite understand what u mean.

norral Heart

haha , I wish I could. But it just hurts too deeply.

(03-17-2012, 06:25 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-17-2012, 01:19 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like you have been standing in the mirror for too long. I have that same problem my firend.

Join the club. But keep in mind that when staring at the mirror you can stare sort of to the side and spin around oh so nice. Also. See what happens when you stare into a mirror wishing for a good shaman to journey with you.

Thanks alot.

Took your advice and found out that it is really time for that put of diet. the side prfile was .let us say, far too revealing.

Cyan

(03-17-2012, 06:32 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-17-2012, 02:47 AM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]interesting shin,ar . can u clarify that a little for me i dont quite understand what u mean.

norral Heart

haha , I wish I could. But it just hurts too deeply.

(03-17-2012, 06:25 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks alot.

Took your advice and found out that it is really time for that put of diet. the side prfile was .let us say, far too revealing.

You're telling me! BigSmile

Shin'Ar

Actually, crying on your shoulder. Have pity! Oh, and so what does happen when you wish for the shaman? Did you end up with one who also practices sumo wrestling?

Cyan

(03-17-2012, 06:39 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, crying on your shoulder. Have pity! Oh, and so what does happen when you wish for the shaman? Did you end up with one who also practices sumo wrestling?

Mine practiced other martial arts, cant remember what but he did make a big deal out of it at some point.

Shin'Ar

(03-17-2012, 06:45 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-17-2012, 06:39 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, crying on your shoulder. Have pity! Oh, and so what does happen when you wish for the shaman? Did you end up with one who also practices sumo wrestling?

Mine practiced other martial arts, cant remember what but he did make a big deal out of it at some point.

Yes I pratice Yang Cheng Fu and one must give me lots of room.

How ironic is the name of this thread now!

Cyan

(03-17-2012, 06:53 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-17-2012, 06:45 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes I pratice Yang Cheng Fu and one must give me lots of room.

How ironic is the name of this thread now!

I also practiced Ninjutsu and got the costume and its my favorite outfit. Something that cant be ironed. How iconic is this thread!

New thought:

i just tried reflecting from your mirror to my mirror to my ego to my mirror to your mirror to your ego. I was signing a serenade about how i can convince it to change and love better and how i might need some time alone! Until i no longer need, because time is an illusion.

what was yours doing? =)