Bring4th

Full Version: 2011.01.08 - Social memory complex and the self in third density
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
January 8, 2011

Q'uo Wrote:M: I was wondering about the relationship between an individual self’s higher self and the individual’s sixth-dimensional social memory complex that he or she will be a part of. (Inaudible).

We are those of Q’uo. We thank the one known as M. We believe that we grasp her query. The relationship of the self and the higher self to the social memory complex of which the higher self is a part within mid sixth density is that of an overshadowing energy that can be accessed by the desire of the self within incarnation. This can be accessed because the social memory complex of the sixth-density entity is part and parcel of the depths of the sixth-density entity’s self-definition. [It] is not simply that a member of a social memory complex defines itself as part of that complex, it is rather that all of those entities who have worked together in collaboration for one common purpose over time become closer than friends, or lovers, or mates. They become one in thought, one in hope, one in intention.

So there is the energy of all of that sixth-density social memory complex, which rests like an aura around the higher self. It is not that the social memory complex as a whole has more pointed advice to give you or more helpful resources to offer than the higher self by itself, it is that accepting the higher self’s social memory complex as part of the higher self, one is able to access the overwhelming power of the combined seeking of all those involved in the social memory complex. And it is often helpful simply to focus the self within that third-density, momentary desire. There is a clarifying energy to the social memory complex itself that is over and above the individual energy of that higher self that you may call your “highest and best self.”

May we answer you further, my sister? We are those of Q’uo.

M: No. Thank you very much.

As Wanderers we all have our social memory complexes. It seems to me that when seeking the One Infinite Creator, the advice is to accept its own social memory complex as a part of Higher Self, as the combined seeking of all in that social memory complex has an overwhelming power and clarifying energy which is over and above the individual energy of Higher Self. And this is done, as I understand it from the above quote, by focusing on this desire of the third density self.

Couple of questions that I have:

* Do I understand the focusing desire on this correct by saying that what Q'uo means is that you focus your third density self on the desire to accept the social memory complex as part of this third density self/Higher Self?

* If you interpret the above quote differently, please speak up.

* Has anyone done that? If so, would you mind to share your experiences?

* Are there any other quotes on this specific topic?

* Any thoughts are welcomed.
(03-16-2012, 07:01 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Couple of questions that I have:

* Do I understand the focusing desire on this correct by saying that what Q'uo means is that you focus your third density self on the desire to accept the social memory complex as part of this third density self/Higher Self?

this is a bit tricky .. my take on the whole SMC

if the main objective in "life" is to "know thyself" , and the fact there are endless ways to do this ( to help the creator understand itself ).... probably means that the paths we take and the experiences we gain , help to define/sharpen our own idea of who we really are. In discovering ourselves , i guess we would become attracted to certain types of vibratory thought patterns?(probably not the best word to use). So we would resonate with certain beings&groups , then join with them them... to expand the rate of learning.

the idea of a higher output is simple .. like trying to complete a major task with a computer .. the more you have linked together , the more power output , and less time it will take overall to complete the said task/s.

There might be groups that are much smaller than others but posses much higher or equal power output to those that are lager .. and vice versa.

I would think that as social memory complexes are constantly evolving .. entities would be shifting to and from different complexes and new groups formed. , I think Ra might mention merging of groups.

now ... do i have any personal experience?

hmmmm .. about 12 years ago i did have a dream that i was part of a giant mechanical robot .. the robot was powered by thousands of people and could not run unless everyone had the same intent .. i recall being part of the group and wanting to move the robot (walk around) .. i had the most profound sensation , because every single entity on board the robot had the exact same intent that i did .. we all wanted to move to the same spot at the same time , we all wanted to be sitting exactly where we were.. every single person was of equal importance , no matter where they were stationed in the robot.. we were one mind!

it lasted about 10 seconds in dream time .. i am not saying that i think 6d social memory complex is like that...... just felt like sharing that story lol
Decades ago when I first read Ra and the term "social memory complex," I just deferred any understanding of it at all. Now I ponder it on occasion and have some notions on it.
  • Most everybody longs to "belong" to a group of like-minded folks who look out for each other.
  • Being able to share my dreams and intents with like-minded others, with no judgment, would be way cool. We do a little of that in these forums, don't we?
  • Ra says that after all of these densities, we will return to the One, i.e. the "All."
  • So a SMC is a kind of intermediate step for going from "just me" to All.
My understanding is that one does not have to know what social memory complex one is part of, i.e. the name of this group and similar specifics. As far as I understand the above quote one does not have to be a sixth density Wanderer either, as Higher Self and the social memory complex it is a part of can be available to third, fourth, fifth and early sixth density entity who would choose it.

It is enough, in my understanding, to establish intimate relationship with the Higher Self. From this point this overshadowing energy of the group can be perceived. This energy then, can be accepted and invited into the life experience of the self in third density, as an additional and very powerful guidance. Has anyone experiences about that?

I am thinking more in terms like, the energy of that group has exactly what Q'uo said it has - clarifying energy, because seeking is combined, done together for such a long time, so you become one in thought and intention. This must be a great asset to the third density self, which is more often than not, confused! Accepting this, may provide this clarity in seeking for the One Infinite Creator, as we are one in thoughts and intention, meaning that "my" thought and intention are one with theirs? There is no difference at that point.

Social memory complex, as the Higher Self, are still bound by the Law of Confusion though, and therefore can not interfere or intervene beyond it, but if asked they can perhaps provide the clarity, and act as a guidance? What do you think?

Some days ago I read the prayer Carla usually says in the mornings, which has been of much help to me: "Help me to remember and focus on who I am, and why I came here". Another thing is that I have had a very intimate relationship with my Higher Self since a little bit more than a year ago. But I have been a bit reluctant to address it for some time now, because last time it answered, the answer was very powerful (in the sense that it was no doubts about the fact that it did answer, and it was kind of unexpected to me). So I started to treat it like a diety or something, not wanting to disturb it with my third density troubles, which is stupid. So when I said the mentioned prayer I thought of Higher Self. It answered. I feel and believe that the progress and clarity in this life can accelerate very much, if you establish an intimate contact with Higher Self and then, the social memory complex itself, which Higher Self is a part of. It is an asset! It must be of great use for both "me" as the group itself, which at the point where Higher Self resides are one?
Ankh, the identities of those intangible forces behind the curtain whom provide assistance to any being should not matter. Be it Higher Selves, Social Memory Complexes, daimons, archangels, angels, these are all names devised within the limited confines of our language which refer to various aspects of Creator which lie outside our dimensional perception and are at a generally higher level of existential advancement than us yet still upon a path of seeking the One in all things. When information is channeled through me I do not bother personifying the presence behind it for I know it comes from the abysmal depths of the all-pervading void within myself which embodies all things. The lamp which illuminates any path is the eye of God.
It's not about channeling, GV. I would never channel anyone without proper configurations, which among many other things involve being in a group or channeling circle, the intention of this group being in service to others, challenging the entity being channeled, and proper meditations/other means to have appropriate configurations of the mind/s. The reason for me posting this are personal experiences that I would like to bring more clarity in, by among other things writing this down, and too see if there are anyone else here who has experiences and/or deeper understandings than mine, in regards to what I am talking about.

Each intelligence has of course its own resonance and path of walking. Mine goes through among other things Higher Self and social memory complex. The energies of these entities, if properly understood and accepted, can act as a powerful guidance in the path of seeking and understanding, being of mutual service to each other (not channeling).
Ah, I forgot to include as well apart from information channeled, namely I wanted to make mention that all instances where help is requested and received, or one's desires are better allowed facilitation of manifestation, moments of seeming "divine intervention", yes, in the view of one who sees and acknowledges as individuated beings it is the Higher Self and all other manners of entities. I simply wish to gaze beyond this and state that all such entities remain as avatars of the Creator. All, as you say, have their own resonance and path of walking. Yet all such various frequencies comprise one vast frequency.
My understanding is that the seeking done in group is far more effective than the seeking done as an invidual. This seeking is then merged into one at the point of which I am talking about. The vibration then in that group is something that may be felt from within, and is so intimate that there is no difference between the self and "other selves" in that group.

This vibration then may or may not be accepted, and then used in understandings and realizations of the One Infinite Creator in all things and beings. Whatever one chooses to use to achieve this realization, or understanding, is a personal business I guess. =)
You are very perceptive, Ankh, and it is apparent that you are on the right path. The pathway is clear for you, so tread lightly, for you shall not pass this way again. Smile
Continuing my chain of thought here: everyone has something that could be called a "future" self, that is a "best and highest self" as Q'uo called it. Higher Self resides in sixth density, and according to this session is not bound by time and space.

I remember reading one post on this forum, which may have been written by Ruth or Shemaya (I may be wrong), who said that one can visualize one specific healing technique where one goes back in time in the meditation and offer love/light to the child that one once was. I thought that it was an excellent advice! It resonated with me, as healing that child, heals the current self, in my understanding. A similar technique is also used in modern psychology, treating among many, patients with post traumatic stress syndroms.

Now, the Higher Self is not bound by time and space, and is never separated from the current self (other than distortions of the mind, and the Law of Confusion). It is you and is always intimate with you. As I posted in the THREE spirit guides thread, those guides seems to be a created product of the Higher Self, so that the guidance and help can easily be perceived by the third density self.

Going further in this chain of thoughts: the combined seeking done in group is far more effective than the seeking done individually. The energy of this group rests like an aura around the Higher Self, and can be accessed by the third density self, because "the social memory complex of the sixth-density entity is part and parcel of the depths of the sixth-density entity’s self-definition. [It] is not simply that a member of a social memory complex defines itself as part of that complex, it is rather that all of those entities who have worked together in collaboration for one common purpose over time become closer than friends, or lovers, or mates. They become one in thought, one in hope, one in intention." <------ Wooaaa..... I loooove that! BigSmile

Cyan

(03-16-2012, 07:01 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]January 8, 2011

Q'uo Wrote:M: I was wondering about the relationship between an individual self’s higher self and the individual’s sixth-dimensional social memory complex that he or she will be a part of. (Inaudible).

We are those of Q’uo. We thank the one known as M. We believe that we grasp her query. The relationship of the self and the higher self to the social memory complex of which the higher self is a part within mid sixth density is that of an overshadowing energy that can be accessed by the desire of the self within incarnation. This can be accessed because the social memory complex of the sixth-density entity is part and parcel of the depths of the sixth-density entity’s self-definition. [It] is not simply that a member of a social memory complex defines itself as part of that complex, it is rather that all of those entities who have worked together in collaboration for one common purpose over time become closer than friends, or lovers, or mates. They become one in thought, one in hope, one in intention.

So there is the energy of all of that sixth-density social memory complex, which rests like an aura around the higher self. It is not that the social memory complex as a whole has more pointed advice to give you or more helpful resources to offer than the higher self by itself, it is that accepting the higher self’s social memory complex as part of the higher self, one is able to access the overwhelming power of the combined seeking of all those involved in the social memory complex. And it is often helpful simply to focus the self within that third-density, momentary desire. There is a clarifying energy to the social memory complex itself that is over and above the individual energy of that higher self that you may call your “highest and best self.”

May we answer you further, my sister? We are those of Q’uo.

M: No. Thank you very much.

As Wanderers we all have our social memory complexes. It seems to me that when seeking the One Infinite Creator, the advice is to accept its own social memory complex as a part of Higher Self, as the combined seeking of all in that social memory complex has an overwhelming power and clarifying energy which is over and above the individual energy of Higher Self. And this is done, as I understand it from the above quote, by focusing on this desire of the third density self.

Couple of questions that I have:

* Are there any other quotes on this specific topic?

* Any thoughts are welcomed.

I can testify to the power of the societal memory complex.

When I am connected to it manifesting any particular person or partner or group of people around me that I desire happens automatically and without any effort on my part once the wish is made.

It is because the societal memory complex unconciously knows wha tyou want by calculating what emotions you will have next in your incarnative path based on past choices and the probablity of you changing the choice you've made.

So

The societal memory complex is the shared subconcious calculating power of the human interconnected mind that knows, if you are honest to others about yourself and honest to yourself about yourself (allow access to and from your mind) all your desires and what you might have at what point in your life.

If your honesty is crystal pure (we are all a single entity) then any desire that you might have is as easy to do from simple (since we are all one this is all under my control, thus, watch me manifest an apple, friend calls and says their store had a surplus of apples and he wants to deliver 10 crates, somehow knowing that at about this time you would need apples to prove a point) or from the complex (trying to follow specific waves so that you might have the benefits of that collected wave)

One requires you to believe affiliation with a group to be neccesary to communicate with you rhigher self.

Other does not, it only requires you to be honest about yourself and the world around you and have absolute faith in the divine truth that we are all one.

Latter works just as well as the former assuming you can maintain it.

so, i would answer it like this:

1: You accept there being no difference between 3rd d self and say, 7th or 9th d self, you would always make the same choices as you are always impecably guarded by the fact that you are one thus you are god thus you cant technically make wrong choices. How dishonest you are about your desires is what defines the quality of life around you. Be honest and what you identify as the societal memory complex will know what your desires are honestly and manifest them as such.

2: My interpretation is above.

3: From my PoV I've manifested so much in such a short period of time that the higher self is not separate, it is a state of mind you acheive by having no desires you put out for a long enough period of time to have all the waves of desire you have put out return to you so you can have perfect balance and no movement so you can freeze (subjective) time and turn all (subjective) existence towards calculating your optimum future and then you release your brain power until you fall to a proper balance. You start from the 3rd D and you are supposed to "figure out" what this system of 3rd to 7th D means (what the choice to you feels like it is) so long that you form a sort of crystalline shell of "I wont change my mind" once that happens you are "removed" from the normal simulation and given a new "sense" that you can use to observe the same world as before. Depending on the PoV this might happen in two of the following ways.

You die and if you are VERY clingy about your belief structures, you see the kind of heaven you want to see. Or, the creatures around you explain to you just what is going on, add the new sense, and back off and return to "normal".

Depending on if you love the truth (this is all an illusion built around figuring out how this 3rd density self reacts to stimulus) or the emotion (its cus you're loved m'kay)

Love creates a pleasing illusion, truth creates a "hard" world where reactions occur predictably.

Once you start to calculate the paths from your action to the reaction coming back towards you you can estimate what actions are neccesary to increase the speed of that reaction (faster karma) and strength (more karma) then you can input the kind of signal you want (I want a pony) and calculating from putting out a wave to receiving the input to getting back the wave, you can predict when said pony will manifest, if you are honest in your world view, said pony will manifest.

So. One shatters your ego by saying that everything that ever happened to you was made by you because there is only you in this world but the way you get out of this is by focusing on a specific aspect and letting all other aspects vanish.

One cosies up to your ego and tells you is all good with heavens and angels and so on.

One is the slow way up, it might take millions of years but during that time your soul is gently processed back and forth until it realises that all is actually one ALREADY and not "once we all integrate with one another" as in Ra view and you wake up and start manifesting tangible changes around you with response time in the minutes.

So.

Either you live in heaven, or you live in the concept that heaven is after death. If you live in heaven and are honest and social, you'll start to see the highest self, but only gradually and glimpse at a time. If you live in heaven after death then this place can only be some kind of test for getting into heaven, or purgatory for some reason before you get into heaven where your actions dont matter.

If you view this as anything other than heaven already your world view shifts towards time, and then towards this either being a trial (I wanna be STO so i get to the nice place) or purgatory (I'm STS so i'll sit here and wait to be contacted after i've done enough good)

If you wish to learn how to manifest, accept that you live in heaven already =) Nothing could be better for you than the life you lead now, because otherwise there would be no you to lead the life you lead now.
I guess that I am a bit confused about this whole guidance system thing. "How? Who? What?"

This is something that deeply resonates with me for now, and I am just trying to learn it...

Cyan

I'm deeply confused about my guidance system too. Dont worry, thats why we are all here! Lets figure out our guidance systems together BigSmile
Well, this whole session which is mentioned in my first post is about interactions with Higher Self and it being a guidance system. I will insert some of useful quotes about that here:

Q'uo Wrote:We would like to expound further upon the topic of interacting with one’s higher self. We would encourage you to consider, when consulting the higher self, that it is not necessary to take the position of a supplicant or neophyte begging for wisdom from a source you cannot comprehend or is superior to you, but to consider your relationship with your higher self as a partnership. In all ways you work together.

[In] the realm of sixth density, concepts of time and space grow close to meaningless. As your higher self observes your growth, that portion of you is learning from the you that is learning. [It is] a portion of yourself that you are calling upon. In all ways you are infinite and ever growing. Your higher self is not there to be your God or any type of elevated superior that you must go through any certain ritual to contact but is there as your friend—as your best friend.

Q'uo Wrote:There is also your specific guidance system, the artifacts your higher self has created for you and sent back, known to many as the male and the female guides and the third guide that is a union of the two, often seen as androgynous. These were created to be a more tangible example to you. It will help you in more direct ways.

You and your higher self are on this road together. There is no separation and, being your best friend, your higher self will always respect your wishes, even ones you may not know you have; agreements you made before your incarnation; realizations of your unconscious; the desires you have that you do not realize or express. The higher self realizes these and they will not in any way infringe upon your free will or step on the toes of your learning. For they were once in your shoes and know just how important it is that you learn at your own pace, which is why at times you may not get the particular answer for which you were looking. It is not that the higher self does not listen or does not care; it only has one eye open to the big picture of what your soul is planning both for the incarnation and [for] the unconscious desires of your heart.

Q'uo Wrote:When you are within your daily experience, going about your routines and accomplishing various tasks, you are, for the most part, motivated and empowered by your own desires, experiences, and relationships. When there is a difficulty within any experience, you begin to ask within yourself as to the solution of such difficulties. If your own experience is unable to provide you with the satisfactory answers, it is, as you say, a natural function of the questing mind, body and spirit complex which you are to call for assistance, whether this call is conscious or subconscious, because at this time the other aspects of your being such as your higher self are able to give information or inspiration, a direction, a clue, shall we say, that will help you on your journey without infringing upon your own free will. For the call that has been offered has been heard and shall be responded to.

Q'uo Wrote:My friends, there are two basic ways that you, as a self, can work with the higher self, which is that aspect of you that could be called the highest and best, or the accumulation of all that has been learned. One way, is as part of a closed system, the other way is as part of an open system.

Those who work with the closed system are working under the assumption that the individual self is a closed system. However, the higher self resides within the open heart. It is closer to you than your own breathing or your own heartbeat. Now, because the higher self resting in the heart is under its beneficent influence, the preponderant inspiration from contact with the higher self shall have to do with love because choosing love over fear, choosing service to others over service to self, choosing radiance over self-defense, is that which polarizes an entity positively and enables that entity to be ready for graduation.

There is no need in terms of graduation to work with the self as an open system. In working with the higher self in a closed-system way, then, perhaps the best way to encourage words to come from that conversation you are having in the silence between desire and its response is to write down your questions and, to the best of your ability, write down that thought which comes to you on the heels of posing that question to the higher self. The entity who created the book, Conversations with God [1], was using this technique and it is available to all who wish to use this resource.

Now, if you wish to access the higher self as part of an open system, you are basically working with the infinite supply of love/light energy that you are receiving from the earth, through the feet and upwards through the body and through the energy body as well, exiting out the top of the physical head as well as the seventh chakra. You are using the higher chakras; that is, the chakras above the heart, the blue-ray chakra of communication, the indigo-ray chakra of radiance of being, and the violet-ray chakra which is that which holds the gateway to intelligent infinity.

Due to the placement of desire when in the energy body, you ask your question of the gateway of intelligent infinity, thereby causing a response to flow down from the Creator into your body, meeting the upward-spiraling love/light energy that is always yours at the chakra-point of keenest desire. Some refer to this as the movement of kundalini. If your energies are devoted entirely to seeking the Creator, it is likely that the inspiration and information from above will move through the gateway, through the upper chakras, bouncing down to that central chakra of the heart ray and then bouncing back up to indigo ray, where it will reside and where you may converse in the language of concepts.

(Side one of tape ends.)

It is to be noted that there are advantages to working with the higher self in an open system, where you perceive yourself to be part of all that there is and free to contact all those parts of the self that are included in the higher self. Working with an open system, there is no heavy influence of love, wisdom or power. The system wherein you as a personality and a self are not truly separate from the rest of Creation is a powerful model. It opens the self-definition, as you think about yourself, to the realm of endless potential.

This is not to say that you can become substantially different from yourself. The combined energies of your soulstream through many, many incarnations have produced within you a characteristic vibration. What you are interested in doing, whether in a closed system or an open system, is decreasing the difference between your vibration or frequency and the vibration or frequency of the one infinite Creator, pure unconditional love, the Logos, that one great original Thought that created the universe.

Working with an open system, you are able to retrieve more specific information from the various aspects and experiences of yourself in various incarnations. So there is more flexibility and variety in the information and inspiration you may garner working with the concept of the self as an open system.

Nevertheless, it is always to be noted that in third density, the main thrust of each seeker’s work shall need to be that work which improves polarity and deepens and intensifies the choice of service to others so that the steps of light can be walked at the physical death in the spirit body and the new environment of fourth density or higher can be attained.

Looking strictly at the goal of graduation from this, your last incarnation on third-density Planet Earth, it is perfectly acceptable to choose the closed system as the simpler system within which to work. And we would recommend this for any who are not drawn to the idea or the dream of the magical personality and living life as a priest.

If you are drawn to create within your life a magical persona and if you are drawn to working with that persona, then you are a good candidate for working with the open-system concept of self and doing the inner work necessary not only to keep the lower chakras open and the heart open, but also to keep the upper chakras flexible and responsive to your desire.

Working with the open system, it is possible to pull in not only all the many aspects of the higher self, your basic guidance system, but also many other entities that are drawn to you particularly, because of your frequency of vibration, the quality of your devotion and the honesty and intensity of your hope of serving. These are the tools with which you may sally forth to seek the truth. You are most emphatically not alone.

We would, at this time, ask if there is a follow-up to this query or any related query. We are those of Q’uo.
I have been crystallizing an idea for the past few weeks or months, and I dare to say that I can be more and more confident that this is actually what is happening - in my perceived reality, anyway BigSmile

1)There is one or more oversouls interacting with itself and with each other.
a.As everything is experienced simultaneously, interconnected, every single incarnation that has the ability to meet another aspect of this oversoul will either feel:
- sympathy
- unysympathy
- or in other words: a push or a pull. It will either want to be near that "other" person, or "as far as possible.

2) As a direct result of this initial premise, the interactions are there and are possible because these aspects may be able to come in terms of what it means to be pulled or pushed, what it means to desire something, to fear something, to love others and love "itself".
There is a very interesting "side effect" for this - and here is when it becomes VERY crazy - and it will also make perfect sense, as it should be : )

a. What one calls "past life" is simply a chain of interactions as they were to happen in the past. For example, if the oversoul has one aspect called Jim who has certain struggles in life, and were to feel very, very addicted to the japanese samurais, it is possible that he will be able to - through meditation, guides, regression hipnosis, whatever other way preferred - get information about that "past life". But here is the kicker: I believe that as soon as Jim "gets" his lesson in this lifetime, and the oversoul's part that represents Jim's higher self decides to have another incarnation, that in that next incarnation it is possible to not have Jim and that japanese ancestor ever coming up - and in fact, it is possible to have a linear "previous experiences" that exclude (in a certain way) the possibility of Jim being a past life for this incarnation. With this concept, it seems like that previous incarnations are just tools, as is everything else.

3) And now, for the most interesting part. As you are magnetized, polarized ,pushed and pulled, experience "wants" and "do not wants", it is possible to choose to incarnate next as an aspect that you have MET in your current incarnation - simply to feel what life is/were/was if you were in "his/her shoes" - LITERALLY! Now, obviously, this new incarnation would have different preferences, tastes, catalysts, loved ones and - possibly - hated ones and - possibly - feared ones, and after this experience, you might want to pursue an incarnation that was even further from what you experienced as "Jim" in my example.

a. As a direct conclusion to this, if we were to imagine the oversoul spaced out in time/space as a 3rd dimensional mess of connections with dots representing aspects, lines representing connections, then by simply starting ANYWHERE, and going by a simple "continue next whatever this incarnation preferred", one could "line up" the whole experience as a linear, ALL-CONNECTED journey. It is also possible, in my opinion, to have aspects of this oversoul that does not take this journey this way, but simply experience ONE ever-changing concept in a series of totally "unrelated" incarnations, spread out in time and space in our history. It seems also possible that one could also decide to have its series of incarnations in a way where most of the chosen vehicles only communicate externally through meditation and contemplation, and with the nature itself. It seems also possible for me that some part of our oversoul has this journey by repeatedly tapping into ONE single timeframe and experiencing that "when" from as many perspective as possible - I imagine our time is the best for this, hence the population number : )

Of course, every different experience is also spread out through a unique alternate reality, so this whole n-dimensional mass of connectios and aspects also expand through different dimensions as well, resulting in a very, very complex, yet understandable existence.

And this is why it is very hard for an "outsider" to communicate with ANYTHING in this mass, let alone predict things. This would also explain why a lot of higher existences decide to have an incarnation here or two just for the fun of it.
(03-17-2012, 11:19 AM)Oldern Wrote: [ -> ]3) And now, for the most interesting part. As you are magnetized, polarized ,pushed and pulled, experience "wants" and "do not wants", it is possible to choose to incarnate next as an aspect that you have MET in your current incarnation - simply to feel what life is/were/was if you were in "his/her shoes" - LITERALLY!
This makes no sense. The purpose of an incarnation is to promote further balance. The standpoint of that balance will always be from and to a totality, not from the standpoint of what little is known from another through some superficial meeting in a prior incarnation.

(03-17-2012, 12:50 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-17-2012, 11:19 AM)Oldern Wrote: [ -> ]3) And now, for the most interesting part. As you are magnetized, polarized ,pushed and pulled, experience "wants" and "do not wants", it is possible to choose to incarnate next as an aspect that you have MET in your current incarnation - simply to feel what life is/were/was if you were in "his/her shoes" - LITERALLY!
This makes no sense. The purpose of an incarnation is to promote further balance. The standpoint of that balance will always be from and to a totality, not from the standpoint of what little is known from another through some superficial meeting in a prior incarnation.

To you, it might make no sense, but to me, it does. The goal of this polarity is the experience of separation through Free Will, not "to promote further balance". I do not think that the reincarnation process is too rigid in all cases to even exclude the possibility of what I am saying. I do not think it is that common, but possible? Totally. Everything that we can imagine is possible somewhere. That is the point : )
Also, I might have posted this whole brainstorming into a totally different thread that I intended to, so sorry Ankh for derailing o_o" : D

What I do not get is how supposed "Wanderers" are different from everyone else who are here simply as a 3rd density being currently. Everyone is connected to his/her higher selves, is not that right? It seems that what Q'uo describes is that there is a serious difference in potential between accepting that on some level, you are feeling more connected to the Creator (having a "Higher Self"), and accepting that at some point, you will meld - willingly and without losing identity really - into a concept called Social Memory Complex, which cannot be really formed "alone".
(03-17-2012, 02:26 PM)Oldern Wrote: [ -> ]Also, I might have posted this whole brainstorming into a totally different thread that I intended to, so sorry Ankh for derailing o_o" : D

What I do not get is how supposed "Wanderers" are different from everyone else who are here simply as a 3rd density being currently. Everyone is connected to his/her higher selves, is not that right? It seems that what Q'uo describes is that there is a serious difference in potential between accepting that on some level, you are feeling more connected to the Creator (having a "Higher Self"), and accepting that at some point, you will meld - willingly and without losing identity really - into a concept called Social Memory Complex, which cannot be really formed "alone".

My understanding is that everyone has a Higher Self, but it doesn't mean that everyone has a contact with it. It is a choice. Then what Q'uo seems to state is that third density self (and I don't know if it applies only to Wanderers, or all third density entities, native or not) can focus on the desire to access the social memory complex which the Higher Self is a part of, and that, as I interpret it, is an asset to the third density self. The reason for me posting this is personal experiences. I have, what it seems to be, an intimate relationship with my Higher Self. I can no longer reject being a part of a social memory complex either. I cried for my group before understanding it, before it was explained to me in the Ra material. I feel this group, and I have had experiences that would be unhealthy to continue rejecting. So I need to understand something. What - I don't know yet. Therefore, this thread. ; )

No worries about deraling. It wasn't *that* bad. BigSmile j/k
(03-17-2012, 02:26 PM)Oldern Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-17-2012, 12:50 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

To you, it might make no sense, but to me, it does. The goal of this polarity is the experience of separation through Free Will, not "to promote further balance". I do not think that the reincarnation process is too rigid in all cases to even exclude the possibility of what I am saying. I do not think it is that common, but possible? Totally. Everything that we can imagine is possible somewhere. That is the point : )
Uh possible, only 'if we like the idea'. The point is, that the completely unique individual with those particular distortions of creation, does not suddenly pick another's distortions to learn lessons from, as if his/her own were somehow inadequate. Picking some superficial understanding of another's distortions for our own is what makes no sense.

Ankh Wrote:* Do I understand the focusing desire on this correct by saying that what Q'uo means is that you focus your third density self on the desire to accept the social memory complex as part of this third density self/Higher Self?

Doing that now... will report back with results. LOL! xD I'm kidding... This isn't a cause and effect relationship, this is a transformation. And I'm feeling a connection now that words such as incredible and uplifting try their hardest and fall short of describing.

If any change that relates to the discussion on this thread appears in my life within the near future, I will post it here.

Until then, all I have to say to you, Ankh, is thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Heart
(03-22-2012, 12:17 PM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Doing that now... will report back with results. LOL! xD I'm kidding... This isn't a cause and effect relationship, this is a transformation. And I'm feeling a connection now that words such as incredible and uplifting try their hardest and fall short of describing.

If any change that relates to the discussion on this thread appears in my life within the near future, I will post it here.

Until then, all I have to say to you, Ankh, is thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Heart

How do you always do this? I felt the connection to the group and was then thinking about this thread, and it was at the same time you posting this!! Heart
(03-22-2012, 12:17 PM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]And I'm feeling a connection now that words such as incredible and uplifting try their hardest and fall short of describing.

Oh... Just payed attention... Incredible... O_o
(03-22-2012, 01:11 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2012, 12:17 PM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Doing that now... will report back with results. LOL! xD I'm kidding... This isn't a cause and effect relationship, this is a transformation. And I'm feeling a connection now that words such as incredible and uplifting try their hardest and fall short of describing.

How do you always do this? I felt the connection to the group and was then thinking about this thread, and it was at the same time you posting this!! Heart

We are one or some s***, I dunno Wink

Ankh Wrote:
(03-22-2012, 12:17 PM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]And I'm feeling a connection now that words such as incredible and uplifting try their hardest and fall short of describing.

Oh... Just payed attention... Incredible... O_o

I would not mind living with this connection in the forefront of mind... BigSmile (literally... indigo ray haha!)
I've had a meditation today. Without going into much details, it was like a portal that opened. And a flood rushed in through this door.

Some hours later I was standing and serving another self, when I sensed that recognizable vibration. I have been sensing it so many times before. It is like a knock on a door, and you recognize this knock immediately. It used to bring me pain and missing, but this time I opened up to it. I haven't been able to open up to it before. But today I did. And it took over me, my essence, and it really felt like merging, meshing, melting, and making love to my whole group. And these are just words trying to describe that *amazing, unspeakable* experience...

At the same time I had no difficulties serving another self meanwhile either, staying present *at the same time*. It was overwhelming and I was overjoyed, but still present.

What I thought later is that how lonely I have been feeling. How painful it has been to be separated from the group. And maybe it will all come back later again. The pain, and the feeling of separation, and the missing. But what I think for the moment is that how can we be separated when our Higher Self is closer to us than our own heartbeat, or our own breathe? And that this Higher Self is merged and unified with the vibration of the whole group? It is everpresent. But behind the door.

I think now that it is nothing that is in need to be analyzed or understood yet, for the moment. It was an incrediable experience, that I still feel that I can't express my gratitude for. But it will come back again. And in time, hopefully, I will be able to make something out of it. I am thinking specifically about what Q'uo said in regards to that clarifying energy that exists, of the social memory complex. It is quoted in my first post in this thread.

But for now, I am just so contented that it happened. It is magic that this door can actually be opened.
Me too, Ankh; me too, Aaron! This is some good stuff! I do have dialogue--well, monologue Wink--with my higher self, and I feel the rewards every time. Now I get to know that it's going out to the whole SMC which, IMO, includes many in these forums, I'm sure.

This thread, like almost no other, seems like all Wanderers talking. Cool
Amen to that, my brother. Heart

Meerie

(03-17-2012, 04:55 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-17-2012, 02:26 PM)Oldern Wrote: [ -> ]Also, I might have posted this whole brainstorming into a totally different thread that I intended to, so sorry Ankh for derailing o_o" : D

My understanding is that everyone has a Higher Self, but it doesn't mean that everyone has a contact with it. It is a choice.

Imo we ALWAYS have contact or are in touch with our Higher Selves. Because they are us. It is impossible to separate from them.
The difference is, do we choose to listen to it?
are we aware of it, or are we not, on a conscious level?
Smile
Interesting thread, thank you guys

Cyan

Far as I can tell, the higher self is the subconcious mind. anything that it perceives and you refuse to admit (we are all one, you are responsible for all the events in your life, no real interactions if all are one, and so on) it lovingly takes control of, for it has no sense of time and thus, no sense of pain/death.

But you can treat it in two ways. One is through thinking that you are an individual brain in an individual body. Or. You can mirror it so that all other brains have a input-output system that you can use. They are all individual problem solving devices with individual uses and if you have a specific problem ( scraped my knee and it has a boo boo) you go to the doctor and he uses his much loved problem-solving-device and cures you.

But in reality, what happend is that you linked your network to his and asked him to solve a problem for you.

You can either accept that all players that you see you see because your subconcious mind picked up on the signs of what you want and is so much ahead of you that it will just always win, and its win is you getting what you want. Your win is you getting what you want.

The argument is you using a game that is about who is most right.
The game should, isntead, be about who has the newest form of entertainment/game to play with. Troubles and worries are interesting because they take the most effort to solve.

To me the higher self is sort of a chessplayer on crack thats spent an eternity lining up my pieces for the next 9 months.
It has happened now, this clarifying energy of the social memory complex.

I lied dow for a very short rest, closed my eyes. Almost immediately I felt an instreaming into my violet energy center. It was beautiful and I smiled.

It was my social memory complex. A beloved vibration that I would recognize with "my eyes closed" so to speak. A brother appeared, a being. He was so pure, so crystal, that in the beginning I felt like I would contaminate him or something, and didn't want to come close due my third density distortions. But he was still there, "calling" to me, like a magnet. He was too irrestable to not to melt with. And I came towards him, and we merged. His purity meshed with me, and his light ran through my system, and just by this merging, I felt how I cleansed and cleared up. That was his service of healing for me.

Then there appeared a message or a teaching. It was answers to my previously asked questions during this week, and some others asked over some period of time. It wasn't more advanced than what is already stated in the Ra material, but... it was so clear. It was shared or taught in understandings, instead of words. It was shared beyond words, beyond concepts, and even beyond the telepathy. It was shared understandings through this meshing.

Now I understand what this clarifying energy of the social memory complex is.

Woaw...

The problem is of course coming back to third density, the veil and the confusion... Nothing is ever that clear or vividly obvious here. I hope to keep in my memory and my mind the sharings/teachings/messages I got this night...

In our memories we love. Heart
You lucky you. Wink
(06-17-2012, 11:30 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]You lucky you. Wink

Yes, I've wondered myself what did I do to deserve it. But my belief is that every Wanderer is able to contact its own social memory complex, in its own way, if it desires and asks for it. I am sharing my experiences, because of my distortions towards homesickness; and maybe there are others here who feel in the same way as I do, about their spiritual family, and in that case I want to give them hope perhaps, of what is possible. And Q'uo tells what is possible too.

What happened earlier this week, before this, is that my heart energy center got activated at one point, and I experienced the same understandings (beyond the words etc) although not in the same clarity as those described above. These understandings were in the lines like: I've been "calling" them for a while. But they have been "calling" me too, for a while. I have just not been able to understand their answers until now. They also let me understand that if there is such desire to be one with each other again, there is nothing in the creation that can keep us apart. So if I desire, I will come "home" again, to my group. But although it was clear message, I am not that certain to believe it as much as I believe the one I described above in regards to the clarity provided by the social memory complex. Because honestly, the earlier message, given through the heart center, was "just too good to be true" somehow... But I dunno... :-/
Pages: 1 2