Bring4th

Full Version: Looking back at the recent past..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It seems that it takes the solar plexus 70 days (of full dedication) to go from absolute zero to properly crystalize (to have the frequency 155 (11/13ths yellow, 2/13ths orange) fully include the frequency 157 (yellow) within it.. 157hz is kind of like a clear diamond, intensifying surrounding energies)
It was in such a bad shape that i was breaking my wrists without even noticing how it occured..
I woke up tired and stayed so throughout the day.
I was unfocused; my vision was blurry... not the slightest sharpness to it.
My sequential preformance was f*****; i did and wrote/said things in the wrong order more often than not.
The smallest portion of my crown was the whole brain, rather than the thalamus and pushing it upwards took effort and felt like it didnt yield.
Horribly unmotivated to do things, my hands had no circulation and at its peak i was shaking involuntarily (like old people or parkinsons).
Was in extreme pain, and to make things worse; my pain tolerance was at an all-time-low...
The stronger the pain, the weaker my mental state and clear-thinking had become, i craved death and was very upset at my excessive self control (thanks to the root), with such ease keeping my actions away from resembling my thoughts (thrusting a knife into my heart).
After every ejakulation (or just errection) i felt an intense pain within my spleen for up to 3-7days, followed by an intense pain within my heart for up to 3-7 days right as the spleen pain dissapeared....
These durations lessenes gradualy as the celiac and solar plexus increased in strength.
For every passing day after emptying, my sensetitity ofc increased and i was more and more likely to have wet dreams and thusly mess my bed... this caused added pain to my heart/spleen, but did not remove my sensetitity (so it could happend up to 3 times the same morning/night... beyond annoying), it kept increasing 'till i did it "for real" even tho i'd rather stay away from doing it.

The good news is that the pain i experienced on and off the last 6 months (9 since my aura quit being white (as it had only ben for ~2 weeks tho)) was equaly rich with learnings as it was with pain, i revamped/renewed almost everything i knew about frequencies and colors...
Sure i was in pain, but that didnt stop me from observing/documenting everything as closely as possible to make the best of a bad time.
It was only just before new-years eve that i finaly found the right frequencies that'd yield everything i needed... The time before that was filled with trying one or two frequencies 'till i hit the ground, because everything a frequency dont strengthen, it weakens, slowly i learned how things functioned/grew // were connected.

Right now my will and motivation to exercise is about three times higher than my muscles capacity to do so.
Yesterday i started feeling my heart/throat as this soft embracing energy around my chest/throat passively (i COULD have them appear like that before, manualy, but it'd immediately lead to pain so i refrained from it)
Its only a matter of 1-2 weeks untill disposing of male energies dont cause any pain or annoyances within my spleen/heart at all (even right now, it just attained its ability to just have the energies transfered into my femenine centers instead of being lost forever)...and my aura will soon turn fully white once again...
Longing to be able to see those fluffy fully-covering clouds of overlaping rich colors when i close my eyes. (right now its close, but no cigar)

My dopamine levels are slowly escalating, this means recieveing an increased ability to see patterns within chaos and sharpening of the senses, motivation, concentration and such.
When experimenting with frequencies the past time, i tried working 157 directly "the dopamine frequency", working it, does not strengthen the solar plexus (meaning going directly for 157 would eventualy lead to pain, since you cant play 155 and 157 beside eachothers, they are incompatible that way), but going for the solar plexus will strengthen IT (more and more, eventualy)... anyways.

Massive enough levels of dopamine will cause music to go from distant 2d gray to upclose 3d rich with colors, music that was already fierce and explosive became orgasmic, i was visualizing/altering/enhancing the music in my mind as beyond dangerous explosions, nuclear demonic/metalic screams/roars...
Dopamine increases your ability to see order within chaos; Destruction/war had become equal to melody to my ears.. well, this explained alot.

So to round it all up, i'll say that i no longer have any reason to not be in a good mood...
I still crave for things to rapidly change/improve, but not in a negative/complaining fasion. ^^

Cyan

(03-17-2012, 07:31 AM)Liet Wrote: [ -> ]It seems that it takes the solar plexus 70 days (of full dedication) to go from absolute zero to properly crystalize (to have the frequency 155 (11/13ths yellow, 2/13ths orange) fully include the frequency 157 (yellow) within it.. 157hz is kind of like a clear diamond, intensifying surrounding energies)
It was in such a bad shape that i was breaking my wrists without even noticing how it occured..
I woke up tired and stayed so throughout the day.
I was unfocused; my vision was blurry... not the slightest sharpness to it.
My sequential preformance was f*****; i did and wrote/said things in the wrong order more often than not.
The smallest portion of my crown was the whole brain, rather than the thalamus and pushing it upwards took effort and felt like it didnt yield.
Horribly unmotivated to do things.
Was in extreme pain, and to make things worse; my pain tolerance was at an all-time-low...
The stronger the pain, the weaker my mental state and clear-thinking had become, i craved death and was very upset at my excessive self control (thanks to the root), with such ease keeping my actions away from resembling my thoughts (thrusting a knife into my heart).
After every ejakulation (or just errection) i felt an intense pain within my spleen for up to 3-7days, followed by an intense pain within my heart for up to 3-7 days right as the spleen pain dissapeared....
These durations lessenes gradualy as the celiac and solar plexus increased in strength.
For every passing day after emptying, my sensetitity ofc increased and i was more and more likely to have wet dreams and thusly mess my bed... this caused added pain to my heart/spleen, but did not remove my sensetitity (so it could happend up to 3 times the same morning/night... beyond annoying), it kept increasing 'till i did it "for real" even tho i'd rather stay away from doing it.

The good news is that the crap i experienced the last 6 months (9 since my aura quit being white (as it had only ben for ~2 weeks tho)) was equaly rich with learnings as it was with pain, i revamped/renewed almost everything i knew about frequencies and colors...
Sure i was in pain, but that didnt stop me from observing/documenting everything as closely as possible to make the best of a bad time.
It was only just before new-years eve that i finaly found the right frequencies that'd yield everything i needed... The time before that was filled with trying one or two frequencies 'till i hit the ground, because everything a frequency dont strengthen, it weakens, slowly i learned how things functioned/grew // were connected.

Right now my will and motivation to exercise is about three times higher than my muscles capacity to do so.
Yesterday i started feeling my heart/throat as this soft embracing energy around my chest/throat passively (i COULD have them appear like that before, manualy, but it'd immediately lead to pain so i refrained from it)
Its only a matter of 1-2 weeks untill disposing of male energies dont cause any pain or annoyances within my spleen/heart at all (even right now, it just attained its ability to just have the energies transfered into my femenine centers instead of being lost forever)...and my aura will soon turn fully white once again...
Longing to be able to see those fluffy fully-covering clouds of overlaping rich colors when i close my eyes. (right now its close, but no cigar)

My dopamine levels are slowly escalating, this means recieveing an increased ability to see patterns within chaos and sharpening of the senses, motivation, concentration and such.
When experimenting with frequencies the past time, i tried working 157 directly "the dopamine frequency", working it, does not strengthen the solar plexus (meaning going directly for 157 would eventualy lead to pain, since you cant play 155 and 157 beside eachothers, they are incompatible that way), but going for the solar plexus will strengthen IT (more and more, eventualy)... anyways.

Massive enough levels of dopamine will cause music to go from distant 2d gray to upclose 3d rich with colors, music that was already fierce and explosive became orgasmic, i was visualizing/altering/enhancing the music in my mind as beyond dangerous explosions, nuclear demonic/metalic screams/roars...
Dopamine increases your ability to see order within chaos; Destruction/war had become equal to melody to my ears.. well, this explained alot.

So to round it all up, i'll say that i no longer have any reason to not be in a good mood...
I still crave for things to rapidly change/improve, but not in a negative/complaining fasion. ^^

Good lord i wish you the best for taking this burden.
(03-17-2012, 07:31 AM)Liet Wrote: [ -> ]After every ejakulation (or just errection) i felt an intense pain within my spleen for up to 3-7days, followed by an intense pain within my heart for up to 3-7 days right as the spleen pain dissapeared....

MY MIND JUST EXPLODED.
[Image: utube.bmp]

Looking back at my youtube accounts activity over the past months i just cound a corelation between how strong my solar plexus was, and how fast i attained friendship requests and suscribers... or lost them.
You can only see added suscribers in this pic though...

Nearly none during month 9-11 last year.
Just before month 9 was when i thought it was a good idea to not work the solar pleus directly through frequencies,...
Was still trying to find the lowest # of frequencies nessessary to reach the whole spectrum.
Thinking it could be reached through the lower back or forehead (because it was maybe considered a body energy "mind body spirit" and forehead "mind" (also, the forehead and solar plexus frequencies are pointing towards eachothers... i just didnt yet know which direction))
Never even knew there was such a thing as a spleen "celac plexus" at this time, i had worked it unknowingly from time to time before this.through the feet/shin.

Half way through month 9 i found the error (due to the pain) and tried undoing it but it took me 2 aditional months before finding exactly how to do that, wasnt so simple)
Month 11 i had found the top of the solar plexus "157" (found the celiac plexus 150,5 soon after) but didnt know it didnt strengthen the actual solar plexus (which i had worked up before this through a nearby frequency) so it lead me up... and then downhill after a while.. so a dabbeled back and forth trying to find the correct solar plexus frequency.. settling for 155 was kinda counter-intuitive because it stiffened the whole brain and didnt feel nearl as good with the crown as 157 did, although it prevented my crown from aching.

Around the year shift i found the frequencies for the Shin and Thighs and that their numbers actualy point towards the celiac plexus and solar plexus, amazing breakthrough.... Things only got better from here.

Point being, the solar plexus sure do represent ones social gravitation/mass..
Makes your and your energies louder // more intresting and attracts more attention.
I am curious as to what event caused your aura to "stop being white" ?

(03-18-2012, 08:26 AM)51/49 Wrote: [ -> ]I am curious as to what event caused your aura to "stop being white" ?

There was a psycadelic substance (4-HO-MET) which works heavily with the pineal gland (and secondarily, solar plexus) at the cost of ones throat and heart.
They are basicaly devoured after every 15second duration... its let to grow, and then POOF.

So two areas are strengthened by it and two are weakened.. at the comedown i noticed that the energies i see with closed eyes (or how the energy felt through my body) wasnt a smooth surface of overlapping colors anymore, they were pixels, WIDELY separated from eachothers and i could only see 2-3 color fields of singular colors at the time (instead of 4-5 overlapping fields of 3-5 overlapping colors each)..

So i paniced and thought i'd counterbalance through working the heart and throat directly.... Bad idea, because in doing this i forgot about so many other frequencies which all have to be in equal balance for one to be white.
You simply cant reach it through working one/two colors at the time (unless they are the lowest two frequencies in the spectrum, but i didnt know that then).

The first area i forgot about after this (and hit the ground) was the indigo ray, its just when i started recovering IT (alongside the throat and heart, a 3 month process), that my celiac/solar plexus gave in.

Well, this journey gave me a chanse to deeper inspect every individual energy and its properties in a way i'd never be capable of if i stayed white.
(03-18-2012, 11:04 AM)Liet Wrote: [ -> ]There was a psycadelic substance (4-HO-MET) which works heavily with the pineal gland (and secondarily, solar plexus) at the cost of ones throat and heart.
They are basicaly devoured after every 15second duration... its let to grow, and then POOF.

So two areas are strengthened by it and two are weakened.. at the comedown i noticed that the energies i see with closed eyes (or how the energy felt through my body) wasnt a smooth surface of overlapping colors anymore, they were pixels, WIDELY separated from eachothers and i could only see 2-3 color fields of singular colors at the time (instead of 4-5 overlapping fields of 3-5 overlapping colors each)..

So i paniced and thought i'd counterbalance through working the heart and throat directly.... Bad idea, because in doing this i forgot about so many other frequencies which all have to be in equal balance for one to be white.
You simply cant reach it through working one/two colors at the time (unless they are the lowest two frequencies in the spectrum, but i didnt know that then).

The first area i forgot about after this (and hit the ground) was the indigo ray, its just when i started recovering IT (alongside the throat and heart, a 3 month process), that my celiac/solar plexus gave in.

Well, this journey gave me a chanse to deeper inspect every individual energy and its properties in a way i'd never be capable of if i stayed white.

Thank you for the response my friend , very informative .. wish you all the best in your continued learning&healing ...
(03-18-2012, 01:31 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-17-2012, 07:31 AM)Liet Wrote: [ -> ]After every ejakulation (or just errection) i felt an intense pain within my spleen for up to 3-7days, followed by an intense pain within my heart for up to 3-7 days right as the spleen pain dissapeared....

MY MIND JUST EXPLODED.

Even when knowing with certanty that with each bit of pain there comes a compensating ammount of appreciated learning... Some pain still turns you into a cynic during its most intensive part.

I was baffeled time and time again, that my heart/spleen could hold sooo much pain, and not lead to an immediate death.
can we please have an update on your condition, Liet?

I am fascinated by your energy work.

you are pursuing it with an accuracy and intent.

thank you
(05-11-2012, 08:17 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]can we please have an update on your condition, Liet?

I am fascinated by your energy work.

you are pursuing it with an accuracy and intent.

thank you

The duration before pain sets in has reduced from ~2 days (2 months ago) down to ~2 hours (rapidly declining)
The pain lasted 2 days per ejaculation then.. and was very troublesome (not nearly as immense as 3-5 months ago, but still), now its for 1-4 hours and is neligible.

I'm still VERY sensetive to sugar and drinks of high ph.. one piece of candy is like a punch in the spleen (then moving up the heart), watered out over a 2 hour period.

All chakras above the celiac/solar plexus are automaticaly on equal levels even if i try to ignore them. (quite neat actualy)
If the "above" become more active than the celiac/solar, there is also pain, tho slight (mainly in the heart)... like if i lay still 'till parts of my body go half or fully numb (which increases the indigo activity)... that makes a lieing down meditation less than optimal.

But luckily, exactly one week ago i started seeing gold/silver and lime/pink more and more fully, at my focus, instead of the yellow/green/pink i did before...
Which ofcourse is bringing about a crapload of different feats.

There is a slight chanse that this process of upgrading will complete at the same date i attained a golden white aura last time (end of this month last year)

I initialy thought recovering to my previously highest state would go faster, back when i finaly, just found the "how to" 5,5 months ago, but to be honest... I did begin from <scratch.

This time of reaching it, i will not fall shortly afterwards... i suppose this means visible light is on the horizon.
(05-11-2012, 11:12 AM)Liet Wrote: [ -> ]I'm still VERY sensetive to sugar and drinks of high ph.. one piece of candy is like a punch in the spleen (then moving up the heart), watered out over a 2 hour period.

There is a slight chanse that this process of upgrading will complete at the same date i attained a golden white aura last time (end of this month last year)

pain is bad though, right? (no-one wants to be in a pain body)

when you are finished upgrading, all the pain will disappear?
(05-11-2012, 11:25 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-11-2012, 11:12 AM)Liet Wrote: [ -> ]I'm still VERY sensetive to sugar and drinks of high ph.. one piece of candy is like a punch in the spleen (then moving up the heart), watered out over a 2 hour period.

pain is bad though, right? (no-one wants to be in a pain body)

when you are finished upgrading, all the pain will disappear?
...Yes.
and yes...

I'm still half puzzled that so is the case, that the pain is only gone once it has reached vibrant gold.
s***, lots of people have yellow solar plexuses and dont experience pain..

I suppose its because mine was connected to the indigo (and red) ray since long ago (the ones making it a kind of gold to begin with)...
And after having broken that surface tension, they stayed connected even tho the solar plexus died.

The green/lightblue/indigo/violet ray as mentioned above, goes up in sync with the solar plexus... not in raw # of petals, but in % of maximum number petals.
Which means as my solar plexus is reaching its 10th and last petal (which would otherwise equal "yellow") ALL the other energy centers reach their absolutely last petals aswell.

The 10th petal is otherwise something attained VERY early in life... (and then you go for added quantity if you wanna make it a noticable energy center)

idk.
6/11 last year was when things slowly began turning for the worse.

~1/11 this year was my lowest point, i had the same dopamine release and joint function (solar plexus) as an average 100year old... (most of my chakras were on that level)

From ~3 weeks ago ive' also ben feeling more and more water droplets on my skin and pain from ejaculation faded completely.
Tho a new heart pain came along due to the super-moon, pleiadian and venus events.... great.
6/11.. today.. well, three days ago, manualy pushing energies up the crown stopped yielding effect abruptly (because my energy stream is full, therefore i cant move one piece at the time anymore)..
In order to optimize energyflow, breathing had to play 2-3 times larger role in my meditation than it previously did (and it feels great).
Tho when it first became like this, i could only do it for an hour before moderate pain would stir up if i continued, unless i waited 10 hours..
For every consequtive day, i could meditate twice as long before aditional would cause pain (and that duration only lasted half as long as the previous day), today is the border towards it being neligible.

Not waving the victory flag tho, firstly cuz my aura aint white yet...
Secondly; thats not the end... for as soon as everything is fully crystalized, 4D energies ahead!.

Right now were living under an aura of inflation, things beecome gradualy more insignificant as they enter the past.
Your "level" is the energy work you preformed in the recent past..
As 4D initiates, the passive aura is preservance.. your total level is all the energy work you preformed the last X(or two digit?) years.
Which means that the 1-2hour/day meditators will reach the energy level of a 10hour/day meditator in a few years, rather than never.

Realized the last part just now... kinda explains stuff Quo said about not increasing abruptly in awareness just because of the transition into 4D.
(06-11-2012, 05:02 PM)Liet Wrote: [ -> ]6/11 last year was when things slowly began turning for the worse.

~1/11 this year was my lowest point, i had the same dopamine release and joint function (solar plexus) as an average 100year old... (most of my chakras were on that level)

From ~3 weeks ago ive' also ben feeling more and more water droplets on my skin and pain from ejaculation faded completely.
Tho a new heart pain came along due to the super-moon, pleiadian and venus events.... great.
6/11.. today.. well, three days ago, manualy pushing energies up the crown stopped yielding effect abruptly (because my energy stream is full, therefore i cant move one piece at the time anymore)..
In order to optimize energyflow, breathing had to play 2-3 times larger role in my meditation than it previously did (and it feels great).
Tho when it first became like this, i could only do it for an hour before moderate pain would stir up if i continued, unless i waited 10 hours..
For every consequtive day, i could meditate twice as long before aditional would cause pain (and that duration only lasted half as long as the previous day), today is the border towards it being neligible.

Not waving the victory flag tho, firstly cuz my aura aint white yet...
Secondly; thats not the end... for as soon as everything is fully crystalized, 4D energies ahead!.

Right now were living under an aura of inflation, things beecome gradualy more insignificant as they enter the past.
Your "level" is the energy work you preformed in the recent past..
As 4D initiates, the passive aura is preservance.. your total level is all the energy work you preformed the last X(or two digit?) years.
Which means that the 1-2hour/day meditators will reach the energy level of a 10hour/day meditator in a few years, rather than never.

Realized the last part just now... kinda explains stuff Quo said about not increasing abruptly in awareness just because of the transition into 4D.

Interesting you posted this, just recently I worked out that I had been slowly compounding my energy ontop of itself ever since I first felt my energy which was about 1-2 years ago. Slowly adding to my energy body over time, the progress for me has basically been tracked by both feeling and the increase in third-eye visuals, my conclusion was thus much the same as yours that eventually we will "will" our way into 4d which is the inevitable process for those of us awake and on the journey, so do asleep people essentially do the same thing just obliviously or will something happen at the end of this year that gets the ball truly rolling, perhaps something that will allow us already building our energy bodies to help with.

I have noticed the time effect, it is a strain sometimes to operate in society now and deal with other people when you are really only ever in the now.