Bring4th

Full Version: The Axis Upon Which The Creation Turns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Unbound

Quote:Creation is a single entity or unity. If only a single entity exists, then the only concept of service is the concept of service to self. If this single entity subdivides, then the concept of service of one of its parts to one of its other parts is born. From this springs the equality of service to self or to others. It would seem that as the Logos subdivided, parts would select each orientation. As individualized entities emerge in space/time then I would assume that they have polarity. Is this statement correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This statement is quite perceptive and correct until the final phrase in which we note that the polarities begin to be explored only at the point when a third density entity becomes aware of the possibility of choice between the concept or distortion of service to self or service to others. This marks the end of what you may call the unself-conscious or innocent phase of conscious awareness.

There is quite a lot of information here in this one quote! We understand that Creation is of course a unity, and that ultimately all service is service to the Self, however, this is to be distinguished from the polarized expression that is STS which comes only after the Logos decided to splice the Self, resulting in the fractal Other-Selves.

Now, we can note a couple things here. The Other-Selves in the first two densities, and early third, do NOT have this choice, although they do have polarity. This appears to be because the Third Density is where polarity becomes consciously active as a result of awareness of this possibility, however, polarity has been existent since the original splicing. So, we also now understand that consciousness and awareness are also not the same concept, but rather that conscious awareness is a state consciousness, or infinity goes through.

They also use the term "innocent" here, which is a very interesting suggestion. Does this mean that many humans are still "innocent" because they are as of yet unaware of their choice? Could this also show that a great service to others us to assist them in becoming aware of the choices of polarity? It would seem to me that this is the fundamental principle underlying the entire teaching of the Ra Material, and indeed the Law of One, at least in Third Density.

Another thing we can note, is that Service to Others, the STO path, also did not exist until this splicing. This is an interesting thing to consider, that separation is necessary to the ability to perform service to others. The Logos could not engage in the entire plan of its evolution were it not for this capability of inner multiplicity, as a multi-celled organism. We could not have choice were it not for options from which to choose.

Quote:Questioner: Then what you are saying is that once the path is recognized, either the positive or the negative polarized entity can find hints along his path as to the efficiency of that path. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. That which you say is correct upon its own merits, but is not a repetition of our statement. Our suggestion was that within the experiential nexus of each entity within its second-density environment and within the roots of mind there were placed biases indicating to the watchful eye the more efficient of the two paths. Let us say, for want of a more precise adjective, that this Logos has a bias towards kindness.

There is a lot of interesting information here. The first, and most notable thing to me for this discussion, is the statement that both positive and negative polarities will be engaged by experiences which suggest to them the efficiency of their path, and also I presume in that regard, reveal somewhat the path they are on. We can see that there were biases placed in the roots of mind, and also remembering that we are Sub-sub-sub-Logoi of this Logos who's bias is towards kindness. (Peculiarly noting the fact that such a cosmic Being as the Logos still possesses bias.)

This also expresses a huge amount about the nature of the Creation we are currently experiencing. Understanding that the Logos has a bias towards kindness, we can presume that prior to the splicing of the Logos, the basic concept of service to the Self existed in harmony with kindness to Self (It must have, this being was/is One). Thus, we can begin to understand the emergence of polarity, service to others and service to self, as a functional expression of kindness. Of course, to be bare bone.

Another interesting thing to mention is that the environment is second density. The ability to make Choice is a growth in a land of no Choice. Therefore, one who has choice, also begins to have responsibility, for choice is that which Creates. The Trinity is an interesting parallel here, and the number three as a symbol for Creation. We are beginning to see the immense power of the Choice.

Understanding that we are all One Self, and that kindness is an expression of service, how shall we spread our kindness? Does that not choose where we are doing our service? Are we kind only to ourselves? Only to others? To only those that "deserve"? Or to All?

Quote:Questioner: You stated previously that The Choice is made in this third-density and is the axis upon which the creation turns. Could you expand on your reason for making that statement?

Ra: I am Ra. This is a statement of the nature of creation as we speak to you.

With each choice, the Creation turns. This is an incredibly deep statement that we intend to consider even more than we already have. Think about this. We understand that polarity does exist prior to the Third Density, it is simply "unself-conscious". We take this to mean it is unaware of the fact that it has any relation to such a thing as polarity. This is well for them, as they are in the state in which they must they must, in order to gradually move their way in to the same place in which we are. By this time, our place, or at least, our perception of the One Sphere of Consciousness will have transformed.

We would like to attempt to formulate an expression of just how meaningful this concept of the Choice is. Not just to each individuated consciousness, but to the entire growth pattern of the Creation.

We would like to come back to the concept of conscious awareness, as it is of import here we feel. In particular, we would like to place some concepts within the context.

Quote:Questioner: Can you tell me how intelligent infinity became, shall we say (I’m having difficulty with the language), how intelligent infinity became individualized from itself?

Ra: I am Ra. This is an appropriate question.

The intelligent infinity discerned a concept. This concept was discerned to be freedom of will of awareness. This concept was finity. This was the first and primal paradox or distortion of the Law of One. Thus the one intelligent infinity invested itself in an exploration of many-ness. Due to the infinite possibilities of intelligent infinity there is no ending to many-ness. The exploration, thus, is free to continue infinitely in an eternal present.

---

The original desire is that entities seek and become one. If entities can do this in a moment, they may go forward in a moment, and, thus, were this to occur in a major cycle, indeed, the third-density planet would be vacated at the end of that cycle.

It is, however, more towards the median or mean, shall we say, of third-density developments throughout the one infinite universe that there be a small harvest after the first cycle; the remainder having significantly polarized, the second cycle having a much larger harvest; the remainder being even more significantly polarized, the third cycle culminating the process and the harvest being completed.

Questioner: Third density, then, compared to the rest of the densities, all of them, is nothing but a uniquely short period of what we consider to be time and is for the purpose of this choice.

Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is precisely correct. The prelude to choice must encompass the laying of the foundation, the establishment of the illusion and the viability of that which can be made spiritually viable. The remainder of the densities is continuous refining of the choice. This also is greatly lengthened, as you would use the term. The choice is, as you put it, the work of a moment but is the axis upon which the creation turns.[/b]

---

Ra: I am Ra. Awareness led to the focus of infinity into infinite energy. You have called this by various vibrational sound complexes, the most common to your ears being “Logos” or “Love.” The Creator is the focusing of infinity as an aware or conscious principle called by us as closely as we can create understanding/learning in your language, intelligent infinity.

Okay, so we have referenced quite a bit here. We would very first like to make note of the phrase "freedom of will of awareness". This concept which they say is finity. From this, it seems we can take awareness to basically be the same as perceptions, and our will, of course, would imply the intention or thoughts which create that perception. We are aware that there are varying degrees of this freedom, which is a function of the capability of the being or entity in relation to its ability to utilize its will, or even be aware of its will. This awareness, in its many degrees, begin unified as the Logos, and the Logos inwardly fractalizes its Unity.

We would also note the interesting parallel put forth between the words "paradox" and "distortion". This is interesting in that it clearly expresses that distortion is of the nature of antagonistic opposition or dichotomy.

Also, the frequent mention of the association between the Choice and the Moment, and the power of those two in connectivity. It gives reference to an "Eternal Present", once again hinting at the breadth of the full meaning of the capability of Choice.

We see also that the one desire is to become One once again. This take us in to an interesting concept. We understand that our Logos, of which we are a part, has a bias towards kindness. We also know that it is exploring polarity through the basis of service to self and service to others. We also know, being part of the Creator, that it likely also has the same basic desire to become One. It has created a vast illusion whereby each and every individuated part of itself has the complete choice as to whether or not it will share this desire, what its polarity will be, and where it will place its kindness.

This, then, suggests to me, that in order for this Logos, or Creation, to complete and unify itself, it must re-attain the original state whereby all of its parts are in service through kindness to all other parts. This, of course, would cease to be a polarized state, since we would all be One, there would be only service through kindness, for all is Self.

That leads me to now express the concept of Catalyst, that which Choice interplays with. This is that which the Illusion is, and we can more or less consider it to be that which changes the individuated Self. If we are thinking of a system attempting to organize itself, the catalyst would be the raw mechanisms which brought about that order. Naturally, as we are aware, at our moment of awareness of Choice, we understand that we may use catalyst to polarize.

Quote:Questioner: I would like then to trace the evolution of catalyst upon the mind/body/spirit complexes and how it comes into use and is fully used to create this tuning. I assume that the sub-Logos that formed our tiny part of the creation using the intelligence of the Logos of which it is a part, provides the base catalyst that will act upon mind/body complexes and mind/body/spirit complexes before they have reached a state of development where they can begin to program their own catalyst. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is partially correct. The sub-Logos offers the catalyst at the lower levels of energy, the first triad; these have to do with the survival of the physical complex. The higher centers gain catalyst from the biases of the mind/body/spirit complex itself in response to all random and directed experiences.

Thus the less developed entity will perceive the catalyst about it in terms of survival of the physical complex with the distortions which are preferred. The more conscious entity being conscious of the catalytic process will begin to transform the catalyst offered by the sub-Logos into catalyst which may act upon the higher energy nexi. Thus the sub-Logos can offer only a basic skeleton, shall we say, of catalyst. The muscles and flesh having to do with the, shall we say, survival of wisdom, love, compassion, and service are brought about by the action of the mind/body/spirit complex on basic catalyst so as to create a more complex catalyst which may in turn be used to form distortions within these higher energy centers.

The more advanced the entity, the more tenuous the connection between the sub-Logos and the perceived catalyst until, finally, all catalyst is chosen, generated, and manufactured by the self, for the self.

We see here that the Sub-Logos provides the catalyst for the first three centers, the red, the orange and the yellow. The catalyst for the higher centers are created by the biases within each entity as a result of their experience. This could all said to be rather instinctual, we feel.

It seems that as the entity becomes more aware, it starts to "refine" the catalyst of the lower centers, so that they may be catalyzed at a higher energy state. That is, perhaps a catalyst presented related to the orange ray chakra, of sexual natural, could be transmuted by being related to a concept of divine love, and thus the catalyst would be successfully "digested" in the lower center, thus producing the catalyst for the higher center, which then needs to be "digested".

We also see that "survival of wisdom, love, compassion, and service are brought about by the action of the mind/body/spirit complex on basic catalyst so as to create a more complex catalyst which may in turn be used to form distortions within these higher energy centers." This, of course, is the same as we have expressed.

However, what we understand, is that as one increases in conscious awareness, to the point where they become aware of the Choice of polarity, then the activity of creating catalyst for the higher centers is an intentional action of Choice.

It also expresses that there is a point where it seems the individuated conscious awareness seems to reach a state of equilibrium with the Sub-Logos and it is then that the entity begins to create ALL of their catalyst, even for the lower centers.

Now, we are starting to come to our real point (ehe, but aren't we having fun?) and that is, what does the Choice mean to us? We are wielders of catalyst, that may stimulate and produce changes throughout the Self of the Logos. When we make Choice for ourselves, we do not only affect our individuated Self, we ripple across the entirety of the whole of the Logos. What ripples are we creating? How will we choose to change the creation with our Choice? Will we choose to try to change it towards compassion and love, or suffering and despair? We will have to experience all that we Create, never forget that, else you may carelessly dream and find the Self walking through nightmares. Everything is alive and conscious, everything is working with the Choice. May you be wise in your discernments, loving in your interactions and grounded in your intellect. We wish for the deepest blessings of all, for all, from Creator to Creator, shanti, adonai.
Thank you for this post, friend. I will read it many times.

Unbound

Forgive if we, or I, sometimes interchange our Self reference. As we are One, there is truly no difference in which manner we refer, but we understand it can be confusing.

Shin'Ar

I am honored to share fields with you. It is a blessing to see truth so genuinely portrayed. It is like a work of art.

Remember this:

Once We have thought, we cannot uncreate it. So once the polarity to a thought is also thought, it too is emitted into creation and takes form and reality.

As The Eternal has pointed out, when the Creator made the First Sound, it became naturally polarized as the opposte reaction to the first action. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. The duality of the One is its manifestation of Being.
"This was the first and primal paradox or distortion of the Law of One."

Once that was created, every other field and thought to follow bore those polarities. each of us carries them, and our design as One with the All is to choose which polarity we shall vibrate as. Neither is wrong or right, evil or good. But only one is the most efficient vibration to returning our own to the source from whence it came.

One can take the long way or the short way, and remaining in this cycle of reincarnation to enjoy the ride in this density simply causes the ride home to be that much longer.

There is no other way around this truth.

Bless you Azrael.

Unbound

Quote:Questioner: Then each entity is of a path that leads to one destination. This is like many, many roads that travel through many, many places but eventually merge into one large center. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct but somewhat wanting in depth of description. More applicable would be the thought that each entity contains within it all of the densities and sub-densities of the octave so that in each entity, no matter whither its choices lead it, its great internal blueprint is one with all others. Thusly its experiences will fall into the patterns of the journey back to the original Logos. This is done through free will but the materials from which choices can be made are one blueprint.

3DMonkey

Congrats on a deep post.

It is my understanding that you have written a wordy definition of the workings of the mind while keeping with the analogous terms. Am I right?

Unbound

The Mind, to me, is an amalgamate of consciousness, so in a way, you are indeed correct, for we exist at the moment within a thought world. There is, of course, only One Mind. However, Mind is not the penultimate of Creation, it is simply the directive tool or organizational configuration of consciousness which allows for the experience of consciousness known as perception.

This is difficult to express, especially to make sense towards those who see the mind as the end all of creation. It is true that all we perceive is thought. It is true that thought, as a complex, or interrelationship ultimately forms one enourmous thought, within the One Mind, but the Mind is not all there is. The Mind is a matrix, it is the archetype of geometric patterns, it is the essence of information. It is, in its complete form, the cosmic Intelligence.

However, this Mind, is not very wise, and does not feel. It is also not very creative, despite its immense intelligence and well of information. This is where "spirit" comes in. I take spirit to mean the same as the feeling you get excited about something you really like, or the feeling of intense fear when you face your worst nightmare. It is the motion, where the mind provides the substance. This is often referred to as Love, this motion. It is the magnetic force where the mind would be the electrical force.

Of course, there is also the relationships between the electrical and magnetic forces, and this interplay I believe is the nature of "distortions" in terms of physical perception. Personally, I perceive physicality to be an aspect of focus. For example, when we die, we will still experience physicality in different form, as we will still possess a type of body, of course, the experience is determined by our conscious awareness which provides a function of our focus' intensity.

Also, even if we are to use common western scientific ideas such as the "big bang" and the "big crunch", it STILL suggests that inherent in every single point of creation is at least in potential the process of expanding and then contracting. Stars go through this process, galaxies go through this process, universes go through this process, it is one of the fundamental motions of this portion of Creation. Reciprocal Theory calls this Scalar Motion.

This pattern is what underlines the relationship potentials between all points of consciousness which could basically considered the strings of mind and spirit behind the body. So you have thoughts which consist of substance, emotions or love which are the motion of substance, and then you have the patterns by which the motion and substance interact, which would be considered wisdom, which deduces "purpose" in accordance with the One Thought of Unification.

So, in truth, I feel this is why Ra refers to the mind/body/spirit, and its complex, because they are all part of a single flow, a single state. Since Mind is something that must also be an idea, we can presume that there is something other than Mind, even if we cannot perceive or conceive of it. I feel that learning to get the mind in to a state whereby it can be bypassed may be a great secret to deep spiritual states, I shall let you know if I discover anything interesting. Smile Blessings, adonai.
I think one could consider the idea of a Light interaction. A source must lead to an extension, as the very word source implies something from which things have their origin, which must lead to a reflection. If we consider if there was at first no space, then the first flash of all Light, which is energy, and then eventually "cooled down" to begin to create lower levels of energies which formulated densities. Of course, there is a constant, with Light, comes Space, and also Time. Time is Motion, Space is Substance, and Light is the relationship, the constant. So we COULD just say "Light" is everything, but in truth it's more Light/Time/Space in accordance to the state of perception we are in.

3DMonkey

", but the Mind is not all there is"

Isn't this a thought of the mind?

(Stop me if I am steering this thread or your thoughts in an undesired direction. I will stop with no foul called)
(03-17-2012, 09:19 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]", but the Mind is not all there is"

(Stop me if I am steering this thread or your thoughts in an undesired direction. I will stop with no foul called)
Take a look at the objective. Take a look at the subjective. There must be a third principle.

3DMonkey

My desire is to break down the original post and point to what I see as analogy to basic mind processes.
(03-17-2012, 09:21 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-17-2012, 09:19 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]", but the Mind is not all there is"

Take a look at the objective. Take a look at the subjective. There must be a third principle.

Yes. It is mystery.

Shin'Ar

The third principle is 'being'.

Thought is produced, directed and then becomes.

Unbound

Indeed, and you could, in a manner, consider spirit and body to be "phases" of thought. The Mind, however, is still a thought, but there is still the raw constituant of that mind and the thoughts, Light. Light or light/love, love/light, is one of the deepest mysteries of this octave.

Unbound

Consider that Mind is a Matrix of Light.