Bring4th

Full Version: Shuttle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:30.2 Questioner: Thank you. Would you define mind, body, and spirit separately?

Ra: I am Ra. These terms are all simplistic descriptive terms which equal a complex of energy focuses; the body, as you call it, being the material of the density which you experience at a given space/time or time/space; this complex of materials being available for distortions of what you would call physical manifestation.

The mind is a complex which reflects the in-pourings of the spirit and the up-pourings of the body complex. It contains what you know as feelings, emotions, and intellectual thoughts in its more conscious complexities. Moving further down the tree of mind we see the intuition which is of the nature of the mind more in contact or in tune with the total being-ness complex. Moving down to the roots of mind we find the progression of consciousness which gradually turns from the personal to the racial memory, to the cosmic influxes, and thus becomes a direct contactor of that shuttle which we call the spirit complex.

This spirit complex is the channel whereby the in-pourings from all of the various universal, planetary, and personal inpourings may be funneled into the roots of consciousness and whereby consciousness may be funneled to the gateway of intelligent infinity through the balanced intelligent energy of body and mind.

You will see by this series of definitive statements that mind, body, and spirit are inextricably intertwined and cannot continue, one without the other. Thus we refer to the mind/body/spirit complex rather than attempting to deal with them separately, for the work, shall we say, that you do during your experiences is done through the interaction of these three components, not through any one.

Quote:Each archetype presents an aspect of the One Infinite Creation to teach the individual mind/body/spirit complex according to the calling or the electromagnetic configuration of mind of the entity. Teaching is done via the intuition. With the proper seeking or mind configuration, the power of will uses the spirit as a shuttle to contact the appropriate archetypical aspect necessary for the teach/learning. In the same way each of the other informers of intuition are contacted. They are hierarchical and proceed from the entity’s own subconscious mind to group or planetary mind, to guides, to Higher Self, to archetypical mind, to cosmic mind or intelligent infinity. Each is contacted by the spirit serving as shuttle according to the harmonized electromagnetic configuration of the seeker’s mind and the information sought.

Would you please comment on the accuracy of these observations and correct any errors and fill in any omissions?

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?sea...e=any&ss=1
This makes me think of the silver cord, which then makes me "see" this............

[Image: 592px-Plasma-lamp_2.jpg]

Considering that angels or (arc)hangels, maybe even (arc)hons, can be viewed as the same form of energy, until they create a "thought form" to interact with us.

[Image: enerybolt.jpg]

Quote:The shadows are an essential part of the universe and they must be taken
as what they really are awesome, monstrous.
They are the means by which the universe tests us.
Quote:All we can do is discipline ourselves to the point where they will not touch us,
he advises. Significantly, he says will not, not can not.
He also says that the alien predators are the way the universe tests us, as just
noted. It follows that the intent to arrange our minds and lives so that the
Shadows/Archons are not willing to intrude on us is the capital exercise,
the primary test in progress for humanity. http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB...4c90ffc461
Quote:Gnostic writings contain descriptions of alien predators called Archons, Arkontai in Greek. The texts from Nag Hammadi describe them as heavy, elusive, shadowy creatures. The most common name for them is “beings of the likeness, shadow-creatures.” http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienci...juan13.htm

Quote: In another, less technological sense, it suggests an ideological energy blockage virus implanted in our minds by non-human entities. According to the Gnostic critique of Christianity, salvationist ideology in its Judeo-Christian form (i.e., belief in a divine redeemer and a final apocalypse) is just such a virus. It is something implanted in the human mind by alien forces. http://www.energyenhancement.org/CARLOS-...PLANTS.htm
[Image: lrg-1018-squatterman-squattingman-petrog...charge.jpg] http://www.theplasmaverse.com/verse/squa...lyphs.html

Quote:Positive particles float near the top of the clouds and negative particles sink to the bottom. When the particles get too numerous, electricity jumps between them to balance things out and a lightning bolt is born.http://www.ehow.com/how_6226445_science-project_-make-own-lightning.html#ixzz1pQNTGVng

Quote:Luke 10:18
And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

Quote:He also presented the idea that electricity had positive and negative elements and that the flow was from positive to negative. Approximately 30 years later, a French scientist by the name of Charles Augustin de Coulomb conducted several experiments to determine the variables affecting an electrical force. His work resulted in Coulomb's law, which states that like charges repel and opposite charges attract, with a force proportional to the product of the charges and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them. http://science.howstuffworks.com/electricity1.htm

--------------
Matter, as you probably know, is composed of atoms. Break something down to small enough pieces and you wind up with a nucleus orbited by one or more electrons, each with a negative charge. In many materials, the electrons are tightly bound to the atoms. Wood, glass, plastic, ceramic, air, cotton -- these are all examples of materials in which electrons stick with their atoms. Because these atoms are so reluctant to share electrons, these materials can't conduct electricity very well, if at all. These materials are electrical insulators.

Most metals, however, have electrons that can detach from their atoms and zip around. These are called free electrons. The loose electrons make it easy for electricity to flow through these materials, so they're known as electrical conductors. They conduct electricity. The moving electrons transmit electrical energy from one point to another.

Quote:17.1 Questioner: Thank you very much. I would like to say again that we consider it a great honor, privilege, and duty to be able to do this particular work. I would like to reiterate that some of my questions may seem irrelevant at times, but I am trying to ask them in a manner so as to gain a foothold into the application of the Law of One.

We are now in the fourth density. Will the effects of the fourth density increase in the next thirty years? Will we see more changes in our environment and our effect upon our environment?

Ra: I am Ra. The fourth density is a vibrational spectrum. Your time/space continuum has spiraled your planetary sphere and your, what we would call galaxy, what you call star, into this vibration. This will cause the planetary sphere itself to electromagnetically realign its vortices of reception of the in-streaming of cosmic forces expressing themselves as vibrational webs so that the Earth thus be fourth-density magnetized, as you may call it.

This is going to occur with some inconvenience, as we have said before, due to the energies of the thought-forms of your peoples which disturb the orderly constructs of energy patterns within your Earth spirals of energy which increases entropy and unusable heat. This will cause your planetary sphere to have some ruptures in its outer garment while making itself appropriately magnetized for fourth density. This is the planetary adjustment.

This is both related and unrelated.........
Quote:12.31 Questioner: Is there a way for these Wanderers to heal themselves of their physical ailments?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last complete question of this time/space.

The self-healing distortion is effected through realization of the intelligent infinity resting within. This is blocked in some way in these who are not perfectly balanced in bodily complexes. The blockage varies from entity to entity. It requires the conscious awareness of the spiritual nature of reality, if you will, and the corresponding pourings of this reality into the individual mind/body/spirit complex for healing to take place.

We will use this instrument as example. The portions of its ailment, as you call this distortion complex, that can be perfected in balance are due primarily to a blockage of the indigo ray or pineal energy center. This center receives the intelligent energy from all sources lawful within the one Creation; that is, lawful in this third-density distortion or illusion. If there is no blockage, these energies pour or stream down into the mind/body/spirit complex perfecting moment by moment the individual’s body complex.

This instrument also experiences some distortion of the green-ray energy center which you may call the heart center. It is overly open due to an intensive desire distortion on the part of this mind/body/spirit complex towards service to others, or as you may call it, universal love. This entity, therefore, spends itself without regard to its reserves of mind/body/spirit complex distortion in regard to what you call strength or energy. This distortion is primarily due to the blockage of the indigo ray. As we have said before, the misapprehension distortion of the instrument responsible for this blockage is the basic orientation towards a belief in unworthiness. The unworthiness distortion blocks the free flow of intelligent energy.

The seventh or violet ray is unimpaired, this being not only an energy receptor but a sum total of the vibratory level of the individual. The other energy centers are also quite clear. The solution to healing in this case is action that puts into practice the peaceful understanding in humility distortion that the entity is one with the Creator, therefore perfected and not separate. In each case of what you would call ill health one or more of these energy centers is blocked. The intelligence of the mind/body/spirit complex needs then to be alerted either by the self as healer or by the catalyst of another healer, as we have said before.

This is depicted as the energy arcing to the top of the head..............
[Image: Meditation-7.jpg]

And when I think of a pyramid it appears to be built like a laser........and that makes me think someone is supposed to be in there doing the "up pouring" as if "getting the message up there"
[Image: kingchamber-559f4.gif]

The "pillar" that Moses followed could have been an "arc"?

Elijah being carried to heaven in a "chariot of fire/whirl wind?

Quote:To help make the point, here is an animated comparison of an ancient Egyptian iconic ark light god at the Temple at Denderah and a possible depiction of the same type of god in the Hebrew Ark of the Covenant. The searchlight on the bow represents the radiance of the horned (powerful) light god in the center.
[Image: ARK%20FLASH%20SMALLEST.gif]
Quote:This animation of the ancient Egyptian ark (arc) below removes all the molten images and likely depicts a more complete Hebrew (Jewish) arc light. The serpent springing over the arc-light god's pedestal (the so-called "mercy seat") represents an undulating electric arc winging its way through the air between two carbons or cherubim, The first electric light that the world ever saw was produced by lightning, snaking its way across the heavens; and the ancients naturally compared the undulating light of the celestial serpent to the slithering asp that can also strike mankind. The ancient Greek biographer Plutarch tells us in Moralia that the Egyptians honored the serpent, and, "They compare the asp to lightning." So a manmade arc light and heavenly lighting are quite synonymous, both are electrical and often look and act like a serpent.

Furthermore, the yellow color of a cobra and its hissing are quite comparable to some of the features of an electric arc light, not to mention the hissing sound in the name Isis, the ancient Egyptian goddess of light. Slingo and Brooker's Electrical Engineering for Electric Light points out that "The light emitted by an arc lamp actually approaches in quality more nearly to the solar luminous rays than does that of any other artificial illuminant, although the light of the arc itself contains in reality a larger proportion of orange or yellow rays than does the light of the sun." In his 1905 edition of Electricity in Every-Day Life, Dr. Edwin J. Houston, a renowned authority and author of numerous books describing electric arc lights, tells us that "As long as the carbons [cherubim] are maintained at the proper distance apart, and are supplied with a current of constant strength, the arc will burn quietly. If, however, these conditions are not maintained, various noises will be heard. Where the distance between the carbons is too small, or where the carbons are so soft that comparatively large quantities of vapor are liberated, hissing sounds will be heard."
[Image: AR%20FL%20450%20MULTI.gif] http://einhornpress.com/arcark.aspx

Ark (arc) of the covenant?
Quote:Mobile vanguard
In the march from Sinai, and at the crossing of the Jordan, the Ark preceded the people, and was the signal for their advance (Num. 10:33; Josh. 3:3, 6). The Ark of the Covenant burned the thorns and other obstructions in the wilderness roads. According to tradition, sparks from between the two cherubim killed serpents and scorpions. (I and II Chronicles) During the crossing of the Jordan, the river grew dry as soon as the feet of the priests carrying the Ark touched its waters; and remained so until the priests -- with the Ark -- left the river, after the people had passed over (Josh. 3:15-17; 4:10, 11, 18). As memorials, twelve stones were taken from the Jordan at the place where the priests had stood (Josh. 4:1-9).
http://www.martinfrost.ws/htmlfiles/may2...enant.html

Don't know if anyone can make the connection here.............

Also, if we have new "arcs" avaliable because we are in new territory, those bodies not "grown" for use with the new arcs will not easily receive those arcs, or those rates of vibration. The "wiring" would be closer to burning out.

Besides, without both positive and negative there can be no flow, no movement..............
wow Pickle! what is it with epic posts today?

reading through this, I thought about the 'Electric Universe' Theory. Ever come across that?

- -

the 'arc' is also captured by the Lightning Struck Tower ... and that archetype speaks to sudden 'awareness' or insight into one's true being.
Pyramid power.........Looks like it is possible to grab hold of a different "link-up" to the creator?
Quote:56.3 Questioner: In that case, I will ask how does the pyramid shape work?

Ra: I am Ra. We are assuming that you wish to know the principle of the shapes, angles, and intersections of the pyramid at what you call Giza.

In reality, the pyramid shape does no work. It does not work. It is an arrangement for the centralization as well as the diffraction of the spiraling upward light energy as it is being used by the mind/body/spirit complex.

The spiraling nature of light is such that the magnetic fields of an individual are affected by spiraling energy. Certain shapes offer an echo chamber, shall we say, or an intensifier for spiraling prana, as some have called this all-present, primal distortion of the One Infinite Creator.

If the intent is to intensify the necessity for the entity’s own will to call forth the inner light in order to match the intensification of the spiraling light energy, the entity will be placed in what you have called the Queen’s Chamber position in this particular shaped object. This is the initiatory place and is the place of resurrection.

The off-set place, representing the spiral as it is in motion, is the appropriate position for one to be healed as in this position an entity’s vibratory magnetic nexi are interrupted in their normal flux. Thus a possibility/probability vortex ensues; a new beginning, shall we say, is offered for the entity in which the entity may choose a less distorted, weak, or blocked configuration of energy center magnetic distortions.

The function of the healer and crystal may not be over-emphasized, for this power of interruption must needs be controlled, shall we say, with incarnate intelligence; the intelligence being that of one which recognizes energy patterns which, without judging, recognizes blockage, weakness, and other distortion and which is capable of visualizing, through the regularity of self and of crystal, the less distorted other-self to be healed.

Archangels are called "emissaries".
Quote:24.5 Questioner: Then Yahweh, in an attempt to correct what I might call a mistake (I know you don’t want to call it that), started 3,300 years ago a positive philosophy. Were the Orion and Yahweh philosophies impressed telepathically, or were there other techniques used?

Ra: I am Ra. There were two other techniques used: one by the entity no longer called Yahweh, who still felt that if it could raise up entities which were superior to the negative forces, that these superior entities could spread the Law of One. Thus this entity, “Yod-Heh-Shin-Vau-Heh,” came among your people in form according to incarnate being and mated in the normal reproductive manner of your physical complexes, thus birthing a generation of much larger beings, these beings called “Anak.”

The other method used to greater effect later in the scenario, as you would call it, was the thought-form such as we often use among your peoples to suggest the mysterious or the sublime. You may be familiar with some of these appearances.

24.6 Questioner: Could you state some of those?

Ra: I am Ra. This is information which you may discover. However, we will briefly point the way by indicating the so-called wheel within a wheel and the cherubim with sleepless eye.

24.7 Questioner: Did the Orion group use similar methods for their impression 3,600 years ago?

Ra: I am Ra. The group or empire had an emissary in your skies at that time.

24.8 Questioner: Can you describe that emissary?

Ra: I am Ra. This emissary was of your fiery nature which was hidden by the nature of cloud in the day. This was to obliterate the questions of those seeing such a vehicle and to make it consonant with these entities’ concept of what you may call the Creator.

24.9 Questioner: And then how was the information passed on to the entities after they saw this fiery cloud?

Ra: I am Ra. By thought transfer and by the causing of fiery phenomena and other events to appear as being miraculous through the use of thought-forms.
Quote:Ra: I am Ra. To simplify this concept is our intent. The Higher Self is a manifestation given to the late sixth-density mind/body/spirit complex as a gift from its future selfness. The mid-seventh density’s last action before turning towards the allness of the Creator and gaining spiritual mass is to give this resource to the sixth-density self, moving as you measure time in the stream of time.

This self, the mind/body/spirit complex of late sixth-density, has then the honor/duty of using both the experiences of its total living bank of memory of experience, thoughts, and actions, and using the resource of the mind/body/spirit complex totality left behind as a type of infinitely complex thought-form.

In this way you may see your self, your Higher Self or Oversoul, and your mind/body/spirit complex totality as three points in a circle. The only distinction is that of your time/space continuum. All are the same being.

Quote:"If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, six and 9, then you would have a key to the universe." Nikola Tesla.

Read more: http://scienceray.com/mathematics/the-si...z1pUsfw0NV

[Image: 33-Waden-Hill-Avebury-Wiltshire-16-07-05-Wheat-.jpg]
Quote:THE THREE SIX NINE CYCLE IS THE KEY = 333 = THE SOURCE OF CREATIVE INTELLIGENCE = THE VIBRATIONAL FREQUENCY OF NINE
http://www.secretofnine.com/godcode.html

[Image: solfstr.gif]
http://www.greatdreams.com/joestuff/numb...sqrdif.htm
TY for posting this.
I had a dream last night about Arc/h and an image with a bit going off..... and the words linked with arc.

Then odd synchronicity someone else randomely posted this thread where I was looking.

The image in my dream was a golden M (Not unlike mcdonalds golden arches ) The middle bit was raised more than the ends and from the middle a line heading of above into foreveness. --- words with arc..... like you underlined were spammed vocaly into the dream vission. It shoved itself into my dreams threw out the night.

Then It whent a bit odd and jumbled with stuff about a mothership.

Anyhooo I'm wondering what is the best LOO book to look into for stuff about this. The shuttle stuff makes sence to me...... I'm intreasted in the 3 and the arc Smile

Thank you Smile

ooooooo the 3 looks like the arc too O.o
Quote: ooooooo the 3 looks like the arc too O.o

This made me LoL!
Your description of M makes me think of combined energies/connections.

This morning while talking with my wife i saw a pencil sized line of light off top of her head, at slight angle. I was seeing a "ray" but in my mind i was seeing an arc. It was part of her crown chakra visible to me. Same spot/wall where i have seen other dimensional anomalies as well.
Not sure which book would be best. I will have to check when i get home.
This thread has been most enlightening, thank you BigSmile
The 'M' or arches is also the symbol of the Argarthan Network.
(03-19-2012, 04:06 PM)@ndy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm wondering what is the best LOO book to look into for stuff about this.

Coincidentally it is book 3 that answers me if I hold it, as far as what you are looking for. There should be a secondary amount of answers for you in 4.

Shuttle is mentioned in the other books as well, but I assume you have gotten what you need from those books, or it doesn't have what you are looking for.
(03-17-2012, 11:41 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]the 'arc' is also captured by the Lightning Struck Tower ... and that archetype speaks to sudden 'awareness' or insight into one's true being.

"It's" all connected isn't it?

We have forgotten the ability to consciously control these connections.
(03-18-2012, 12:10 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]Archangels are called "emissaries".
Quote:24.5 Questioner: Then Yahweh, in an attempt to correct what I might call a mistake (I know you don’t want to call it that), started 3,300 years ago a positive philosophy. Were the Orion and Yahweh philosophies impressed telepathically, or were there other techniques used?

Ra: I am Ra. There were two other techniques used: one by the entity no longer called Yahweh, who still felt that if it could raise up entities which were superior to the negative forces, that these superior entities could spread the Law of One. Thus this entity, “Yod-Heh-Shin-Vau-Heh,” came among your people in form according to incarnate being and mated in the normal reproductive manner of your physical complexes, thus birthing a generation of much larger beings, these beings called “Anak.”

The other method used to greater effect later in the scenario, as you would call it, was the thought-form such as we often use among your peoples to suggest the mysterious or the sublime. You may be familiar with some of these appearances.

24.6 Questioner: Could you state some of those?

Ra: I am Ra. This is information which you may discover. However, we will briefly point the way by indicating the so-called wheel within a wheel and the cherubim with sleepless eye.

24.7 Questioner: Did the Orion group use similar methods for their impression 3,600 years ago?

Ra: I am Ra. The group or empire had an emissary in your skies at that time.

24.8 Questioner: Can you describe that emissary?

Ra: I am Ra. This emissary was of your fiery nature which was hidden by the nature of cloud in the day. This was to obliterate the questions of those seeing such a vehicle and to make it consonant with these entities’ concept of what you may call the Creator.

24.9 Questioner: And then how was the information passed on to the entities after they saw this fiery cloud?

Ra: I am Ra. By thought transfer and by the causing of fiery phenomena and other events to appear as being miraculous through the use of thought-forms.

Out In The Open

Tenet Nosce Wrote:According to 1 Kings 18, the prophet Elijah mocked the followers of Ba'al, for worshiping a god seemingly impotent to "produce miracles", and later slew them in the name of the "One True God" Yahweh.

1 Kings 18:26-27 Wrote:And they took the bullock which was given them, and they dressed it, and called on the name of Baal from morning even until noon, saying, "O Baal, hear us!" But there was no voice, nor any that answered. And they leaped upon the altar which was made.

And it came to pass at noon that Elijah mocked them and said, "Cry aloud, for he is a god! Either he is talking, or he is pursuing, or he is on a journey, or perhaps he sleepeth and must be awakened."

1 Kings 18:38-40 Wrote:Then the fire of the LORD fell and consumed the burnt sacrifice, and the wood and the stones and the dust, and licked up the water that was in the trench.

And when all the people saw it, they fell on their faces and they said, "The LORD, He is the God! The LORD, He is the God!"

And Elijah said unto them, "Take the prophets of Baal. Let not one of them escape!" And they took them; and Elijah brought them down to the Brook Kishon and slew them there.