Bring4th

Full Version: Energy direction and polarity.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Energy is stirred up from the Shin and lower spine, it travels up to the celiac plexus and stay there, awaiting combustion (being drawn into the solar plexus).
Combusting something does not mean destroying the energy, just turning it into another state; namely "crystaline/radiation".
Radiation is the frequencies from the heart and above... More and more radiant the further up you go.

The more energy you build up within the celiac plexus before you chose to start burning, the higher your crown will become.

If you dont have much energy in the celiac plexus, the energy wont shoot up much further than to the heart, keep doing so and it will reach the throat and the brain-located chakras... Because theyre enveloping the general area.

But lacking ability to consume your energies will cause you to lose your will to continue with meditation once your aura is full...
Through killing the old (or compacting them within the SolarPlexus-Core-Diamond, w/e you wanna see it as) space is cleared there is again room for further growth... This way you will be continuously let to better/hasten my ability to draw in new energies, i can renew most of my energies in less than 30minutes.
So if someone stole all my energies (somehow), i couldnt care less.

If you chose to build up a massive ammount of energy before combusting it, their path will skip the femenine energies and go directly up the crown (energizing all the brain-located chakras in the process) towards infinity and due to the mass of the solar plexus, half will eventualy trickle down in the form of femenine energy (like rain) (see frequencies 205 (208) -> 166)...
These energies will stay at and above the Heart as the sea and atmosphere untill further meditation is to take place, just like with the celiac plexus (natural resources?).
Because you wouldnt wanna burn when you havent planned on generating more.
The other half will continue beyond infinity and be drawn in through your Feet/Shin as if it had come from the crown chakra of the octave below you. (see frequencies 236 -> 246,5)

The heart and throat are two unavoidable side products of heat, doesnt matter wether you chose to do it the holding back "selfish/evil" way or the immediately giving "selfless/good" way.

I prefer how the "selfish" energy direction feels tbh.
Because through this method its super easy to work all chakras simultaneously.

With some effort/dedication i can now have a continuous flow of new energies.. Not nessessary of pausing, to build up to breach a(the) treshold in order to push the crown to infinity... The energy stream going up my legs becomes as thick/broad as my crown instead of inside and "just outside" the physical limb.
Makes me feel like a galaxy.

Your energies age, just like you... i prefer maintaining their youthfulness.
just to confirm , you are using the words celiac and solar interchangeably?

your post reminds me to attend to my own unfinished business with my solar.. i believe i lost focus recently , and thought this was not anything to concern myself with , as good progress was being made in other areas .. but after reading & listening to my own emotions and energy flow ... i think i shall be more diligent ..

(03-19-2012, 07:54 AM)51/49 Wrote: [ -> ]just to confirm , you are using the words celiac and solar interchangeably?
The celiac plexus (YellowOrange) is ~5cm below the solar plexus. its energies are mainly outside the body, just like the green ray's.
(03-18-2012, 08:11 PM)Liet Wrote: [ -> ]If you chose to build up a massive ammount of energy before combusting it, their path will skip the femenine energies and go directly up the crown (energizing all the brain-located chakras in the process) towards infinity and due to the mass of the solar plexus, half will eventualy trickle down in the form of femenine energy (like rain)

I'd like to clarify that "like rain" is literal...
It actualy comes in the shape of tiny rain dropps on my skin...
But has only done so when my solar plexus have ben fully functional and active (as its moving towards again).
Not untill now have i ben able to fully understand why the f*** there had ben water hitting my skin when i'm outside and the sky was clear, and sometimes when inside.
It was freaking me out.. Smile
I have experienced that rain feeling quite a few times in my life! Usually in combination with body parts falling asleep, I think.
(03-20-2012, 12:24 PM)Wander Wrote: [ -> ]I have experienced that rain feeling quite a few times in my life! Usually in combination with body parts falling asleep, I think.

Was this during a period in your life where you did NOT experience a lack of motivation?
Can't say, didn't think so much about it. But its fully possible. I've asked others about it but nobody could relate.
(03-20-2012, 05:35 PM)Wander Wrote: [ -> ]Can't say, didn't think so much about it. But its fully possible. I've asked others about it but nobody could relate.

Yeah, having a properly functioning solar plexus (or root chakra for that sake) is a rare sight within the spiritual community...
When i experienced it the first time i asked around and ofc, None i knew could relate.
Did you feel it all over your body? Because I remember it being in my arms and possibly legs, not my torso or thighs.
(03-20-2012, 07:18 PM)Wander Wrote: [ -> ]Did you feel it all over your body? Because I remember it being in my arms and possibly legs, not my torso or thighs.

What i can recall with clarity is.. Head/Face, Arms, Chest, Belly, back and sides.
But only when the part wasnt covered by clothing.. i think.
Cant seem to remember it ever hitting my legs, tho i had pants quite often, so idk.
Aha.. Pity I don't remember.

I think your thread about Auras is very interesting btw! I constantly hear a fluctuating noise in my head and my vision is made up out of.. well another type of noise lol.
Wow. I know exactly what you mean by the rain feeling. I experienced it quite recently. It coincided with the center of the thousand petal changing to a shiny/fluid silver. It also coincided with me feeling/seeing the goddess. I'am under her influence now, I feel like what I have been waiting for is near. Still figuring it out though.

The rain feeling happened when I was extremely motivated and felt at one with my path. It also happened after a build-up and release of energy. When I closed my eyes I could see perhaps the most vivid visualization I have ever experienced of a females face. I knew she was the divine mother and I knew a new period in my life had begun. Funnily enough right after that I got an urge to check the lotus and low and behold the center had turned to a feminine silver.