Bring4th

Full Version: United Focus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
November 2nd also known as All Souls Day and The day of the Dead. I am proposing that we send a wave around the world.

The Power of the soul and mind of humanity is far and beyond what the majority of mankind can come close to realizing.
At 9:22 PM in your own time zone, November Second 2009 during a full Moon I would like to borrow 5 minutes of your time to help change the world.

Our combined prayer and meditations in a unified way will send a wave of change around the world that may be remembered as one of the most amazing events of our lives.

I envision a wave traveling around the world intensifying as it passes each time zone and multiplying in force and intensity as it goes through each region of our wonderful and precious world.

The focus of your prayer and meditation should be, but not limited to, the envisioning of our planet coming to peace, truth and enlightenment.

Do you have 5 minutes to spare to help create our paradise?
What harm can 5 minutes of your time cause you?

I suppose this is what is called a grass roots project. I am taking this upon myself to start and I have absolutely no affiliations with any organizations of any kind, so if you receive this and any type of links or sales proposal is attached please disregard them. this is not my intention. I see a world that is based on Truth, Trust, Brotherhood and most important Love.

Please pass this on to as many people as you can and in turn ask them to do the same.
May your hearts desire come to pass to each and every one of my fellow beings.

Peace, Tom
Hi Tom! Welcome to Bring4th!

Count me in!
(08-21-2009, 06:54 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Tom! Welcome to Bring4th!

Count me in!

Thanks Monica.
I have been attempting to get this out to as many people around the world as I can. Searching out e-mail addresses, posting on forums, etc etc etc. And as noted in the post please pass this on to as many as you can.
The Ra material also backs up what I am trying to accomplish here as to being able to effect our world.
I have spent the last 22 years on and off researching the truth of who and what we are and this last year has been nothing less then AWE inspiring.
I just started this process on Tuesday 8/18/2009 and have already e-mail and posted well over 200+. I am passionate about this and know it will have an effect that will be amazing.

Peace,
Tom

fairyfarmgirl

Good Greetings, Tom! I am happy you are here now!

count me in as well... I just sent it to one of my lightworking groups that I belong to.

Love--

fairyfarmgirl

ayadew

I will aid
Fo sho, I'm in. Though I may need a reminder being that it is a few months off Tongue
I'm in, just please post it again a few days before!