Bring4th

Full Version: The White Magician
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The White Magician heals the Earth.

[Image: OQ5Ro.jpg]

definition

(49.8) This is the reason for the existence of the so-called White Magician. Only those wishing to pursue the conscious raising of planetary vibration will find visualization to be a particularly satisfying type of meditation.

how to do it

(50.8) The adept will not simply be tapping into intelligent energy as a means of readiness for harvest but tapping into both intelligent energy and intelligent infinity for the purpose of transmuting planetary harvestability and consciousness.

symbols and Light

(67.13) The magical principles, shall we say, may be loosely translated into your system of magic whereby symbols are used and traced and visualized in order to develop the power of the light.

what happens

there is a quote that says that when you put yourself in this meditative state and concentrate on a symbol, you signal to the 'other side' that you are ready to be a conduit of green ray energies into this density. These energies then flow in and through you, and are 'alive'.

- -

I've been working with a crystal and really enjoying this type of service.
Do you visualize symbols? If so, what kind?

Unbound

I feel this that relates to the "Language of Light" or the symbolic language of one's being that I have been investigating, at least in one way. What's important is the inspiration for love, healing and compassion that a symbol invokes, I believe.

I visualize a lot of energy patterns, flames of different colours, and flourishing flora growing everywhere about me.
(03-19-2012, 10:40 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]Do you visualize symbols? If so, what kind?

my favourite is the triangle inside the Circle.

[Image: 4DXdg.jpg]

the top point represents Mind

bottom left body

bottom right spirit

and the CIRCLE is UNITY.

- -

I'm surprised this Symbol doesn't have a Name?

anyway, it's been very useful for about 6 months now. I have also used the Double Circle (two circles, one just inside the other), and the Celtic Cross.

(03-19-2012, 08:35 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]what happens

there is a quote that says that when you put yourself in this meditative state and concentrate on a symbol, you signal to the 'other side' that you are ready to be a conduit of green ray energies into this density. These energies then flow in and through you, and are 'alive'.

Do you mean this one:

Ra Wrote:50.9 Questioner: Can you tell me what the adept, after being able to hold the image for several minutes, does to affect planetary consciousness or affect positive polarity?

Ra: I am Ra. When the positive adept touches intelligent infinity from within, this is the most powerful of connections for it is the connection of the whole mind/body/spirit complex microcosm with the macrocosm. This connection enables the, shall we say, green-ray true color in time/space to manifest in your space/time. In green ray thoughts are beings. In your illusion this is normally not so.

The adepts then become living channels for love and light and are able to channel this radiance directly into the planetary web of energy nexi. The ritual will always end by the grounding of this energy in praise and thanksgiving and the release of this energy into the planetary whole.

Or which one did you mean?
Ra Wrote:50.9 Questioner: Can you tell me what the adept, after being able to hold the image for several minutes, does to affect planetary consciousness or affect positive polarity?

Ra: I am Ra. This connection enables the, shall we say, green-ray true color in time/space to manifest in your space/time. In green ray thoughts are beings. In your illusion this is normally not so.

The adepts then become living channels for love and light and are able to channel this radiance directly into the planetary web of energy nexi. The ritual will always end by the grounding of this energy in praise and thanksgiving and the release of this energy into the planetary whole.

(03-19-2012, 11:26 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Do you mean this one:
Or which one did you mean?

yep, that's the one! It didn't come up under a search for White Magician, but is one of the adept's jobs for sure. (well, it's voluntary like all these things Tongue)

thanks Ankh. You really know your stuff.

[Image: qb4D6.jpg]
(03-19-2012, 11:09 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 4DXdg.jpg]

I had looked for the inverted version depicting the points of 3, 6, 9.
(03-19-2012, 11:09 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]anyway, it's been very useful for about 6 months now. I have also used the Double Circle (two circles, one just inside the other), and the Celtic Cross.

Could you describe what happens as you visualize the circle and triangle? What do you feel, how long do you visualize it for, what do you feel is going on in your mind and with your body?
And if I may add to abridgetoofar's questions, what is the purpose of your visualization, plenum? Coming closer to unity? Feeling unity with Gaia, or some other reason?
(03-20-2012, 12:58 AM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]Could you describe what happens as you visualize the circle and triangle? What do you feel, how long do you visualize it for, what do you feel is going on in your mind and with your body?

you know how Ra talks about the Creator entering through your feet and ascending upwards? I connect through that point and as high as possible. (this used to be at the pineal gland, then the crown, then the Polaris).

the two streams of light blend. The image seems to be a way of focussing the energy into a structure.

then I 'feel as though' there is white light available through my hands.

- -

if I have any blockages, this makes 'connecting' difficult if not out of reach.

I can usually stay in this state for about 10 minutes, although a brief burst of it is enough to refresh the spirit (by giving to the earth, gratitude is given in return, and that feels pretty awesome Smile)

of course, I could be entirely delusional, but if it is a delusion, it is a most pleasant one lol.

(03-20-2012, 03:03 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]And if I may add to abridgetoofar's questions, what is the purpose of your visualization, plenum? Coming closer to unity? Feeling unity with Gaia, or some other reason?

ALL OF THE ABOVE.

* there is a union of energies

* there is a giving to the Earth (service)

* there are pleasant sensations in return (gratitude)

* there is re-harmonization

again, it could all be self-delusion, but it is a pleasant delusion if it is!

(03-20-2012, 12:41 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]I had looked for the inverted version depicting the points of 3, 6, 9.

I wonder what that symbol would mean?
(03-20-2012, 09:01 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder what that symbol would mean?

Well, the first thing that came to mind as I read this question is that it could symbolize the "in-pouring" of divine energy into matter. Manifestation of divine "arc".BigSmile
There is a meditation by a recently passed Guru named Choa Kok Sui called "Twin Hearts" which fits all of Ra's categories precisely for a white magical work. It is the only meditation I use when I engage in the practice of white magic as Ra describes it because it is powerful and succinct. I just did a google search and I haven't found a free download, but I'm sure its out there, if only as a torrent. Make sure you get the 20 minute version. White magic can't happen in 3 minutes.
(03-20-2012, 09:01 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]again, it could all be self-delusion, but it is a pleasant delusion if it is!

Mm, I know these thoughts. Would be interesting to discuss some ideas with you in regards to this conversation. If you are interested in this topic, throw me a PM, and I will give you my email address, so we can talk about these things. They are very interesting to me.

(03-20-2012, 07:27 PM)JustLikeYou Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure you get the 20 minute version. White magic can't happen in 3 minutes.

Ra said:

Ra, 50:8 Wrote:The key is first, silence, and secondly, singleness of thought. Thusly a visualization which can be held steady to the inward eye for several of your minutes, as you measure time, will signal the adept’s increase in singleness of thought. This singleness of thought then can be used by the positive adept to work in group ritual visualizations for the raising of positive energy, by negative adepts for the increase in personal power.

Do you think that "several of your minutes", means more like twenty or three? Would appreciate your opinion.
I think it means more like three. However, Ra is only describing an exercise here and not an actual magical practice. The exercise is an indication of your ability to produce results in the practice itself. Also: I use the ankh as my visual image when I engage in this exercise. :-)

I think that it is a rare human being who can instantly focus and align with the Magical Personality in order to do a three minute practice. Normally, there are a series of rituals which must be undergone in order to reach this state of consciousness. Twenty minutes is a good length of time for a magical working, especially if it is a group working, because if minds are focused and strong, much can happen -- but at the same time, it's not long enough for people to start falling asleep.

Unbound

Then there are people like me, born in to their magical personality and never leave it! Aha
(03-22-2012, 10:21 PM)JustLikeYou Wrote: [ -> ]I think it means more like three. However, Ra is only describing an exercise here and not an actual magical practice.

You are right.

JustLikeYou Wrote:Also: I use the ankh as my visual image when I engage in this exercise. :-)

I carry an ankh in silver around my neck as a necklace, right below a golden round sub-logo, never taking them off. I see those two as my amulets, always there with me. : )

JustLikeYou Wrote:I think that it is a rare human being who can instantly focus and align with the Magical Personality in order to do a three minute practice. Normally, there are a series of rituals which must be undergone in order to reach this state of consciousness. Twenty minutes is a good length of time for a magical working, especially if it is a group working, because if minds are focused and strong, much can happen -- but at the same time, it's not long enough for people to start falling asleep.

You are right. Are you in touch with your Magical Personality and evoke it during magical workings? What kind of working/s do you do?
I've seen the picture of you in the picture thread. I like it, though it is larger than I would have expected. Isn't that heavy? Can you tell me the significance of this symbol to you? I do not actually wear anything of spiritual significance because it is so difficult for me to commit to a particular set of symbolism. My broad interest in all religions is both a strength and a weakness...

I do not do magical work regularly because I have not yet achieved the requisite level of initiation to feel like regular magical practice would be a good use of my time. I also think that when I am ready a community of other practitioners will find me. It is important to me that this work be communal but at the moment I am the only one I know IRL who is genuinely interested.

I do evoke the Magical Personality in workings using a gesture, though I will eventually buy (or have my wife make?) a garment that will signify this in a more concrete way. My understanding of this act is that, like everything else, practice makes perfect. My goal is that when I perform that gesture, my entire demeanor becomes one of the utmost focus and respect for the work ahead. It is also important to me that I do not make mistakes in the rituals I use. Again, I'm still working toward this, but practice is the way to achieve.

There are only a couple of workings I do. I always begin and end with the banishing ritual of the lesser pentagram. Usually, when I work, it is an adapted version of the Twin Hearts meditation that I mentioned above. This can be used as a broad meditation which gives healing to the entire world or as a specified meditation which gives healing to a specific person, group or region. Though I wouldn't call it white magic, there are other workings I do which I perform the banishing ritual for. Sometimes I will program crystals, engage in inner balancing exercises, consult an oracle, seek contact with intelligent infinity, undergo an initiation, or simply practice indigo ray strengthening exercises like the one you mentioned above.

I am very careful about the Magical Personality, so I often only evoke it for the banishing ritual. It is only when I engage in the Twin Hearts style working that I will maintain the Magical Personality throughout. It is important to me to have respect for this state of consciousness and so I do not evoke it if I do not think I can maintain it.

Also, because it is on my mind: I suspect that I am not the only one on this forum who is currently undergoing inner initiations. This month seems to be a powerful time for inner change.

Unbound

February was a huge month of intiations for me, but I know some others who are going through some intense stuff right now!
(03-23-2012, 05:42 PM)JustLikeYou Wrote: [ -> ]I've seen the picture of you in the picture thread. I like it, though it is larger than I would have expected. Isn't that heavy?

It is handcrafted in South America, and is quite thin and light. Not heavy at all. I have a hope to buy another one in bronze when I go to Egypt (hopefully this year), and have it hanging even further down, invisible because of clothes. So it will be golden sub-logo at the top, silver ankh below, and bronze ankh at the bottom (which I may not carry around though, but only use in magical workings).

JustLikeYou Wrote:Can you tell me the significance of this symbol to you?

I am sure that you've read about ankh in the material, but here are some quotes anyway:

Ra Wrote:55.14 Questioner: The book, The Life Force of the Great Pyramid, has related the ankh shape with a resonance in the pyramid. Is this a correct analysis?

Ra: I am Ra. We have scanned your mind and find the phrase “working with crayons.” This would be applicable. There is only one significance to these shapes such as the crux ansata; that is the placing in coded form of mathematical relationships.

Ra Wrote:92.30 Questioner: Would this crux ansata then be indicating the sign of life as the spirit enlivening matter?

Ra: I am Ra. This is quite correct. Moreover, it illuminates a concept which is a portion of the archetype which has to do with the continuation of the consciousness which is being potentiated, in incarnation, beyond incarnation.

Ra, 93:24 Wrote:There are mathematical ratios within this image which may yield informative insights to one fond of riddles. We shall not untangle the riddle. We may indicate that the crux ansata is a part of the concept complexes of the archetypical mind, the circle indicating the magic of the spirit, the cross indicating that nature of manifestation which may only be valued by the losing. Thus the crux ansata is intended to be seen as an image of the eternal in and through manifestation and beyond manifestation through the sacrifice and the transformation of that which is manifest.

Ra, 94:25 Wrote:Then I am guessing that the crossed legs of the entity in Card Four have a meaning similar to the crux ansata. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The cross formed by the living limbs of the image signifies that which is the nature of mind/body/spirit complexes in manifestation within your illusion. There is no experience which is not purchased by effort of some kind, no act of service-to-self or others which does not bear a price, to the entity manifesting, commensurate with its purity. All things in manifestation may be seen in one way or another to be offering themselves in order that transformations may take place upon the level appropriate to the action.

95:27 Wrote:95.27 Questioner: The possibility of the legs of the entity of Card Four being at right angles was linked with the tesseract*, mentioned in a much earlier session by Ra, as the direction of transformation from space/time into time/space and I was thinking that possibly it was also linked with the crux ansata. Am I in any way correct in this observation?

Ra: I am Ra. This shall be the last query of this working, as transferred energy wanes. The observation of the right angles and their transformational meaning is most perceptive, O student. Each of the images leading to the Transformations of Mind, Body, and Spirit and ultimately to the great transformative Choice has the increasing intensity of increasing articulation of concept; that is to say, each image in which you find this angle may increasingly be seen to be a more and more stridently calling voice of opportunity to use each resource, be it experience as you now observe or further images, for the grand work of the adept which builds towards transformation using the spirit’s bountiful shuttle to intelligent infinity. Please ask any brief queries at this space/time.

Ra, 96:21 Wrote:We did not complete our statement upon the dimensions of the crux ansata. It is given in many places. There are decisions to be made as to which drawing of this image is the appropriate one. We may, of course, suggest viewing the so-called Great Pyramid if the puzzle is desired. We do not wish to work this puzzle. It was designed in order that in its own time it be deciphered. In general, of course, this image has the meaning previously stated.

It's wonderful to read all these texts, both resonating with the description and trying to "solve the puzzle" as well.

In the simplicity, I see the circle as the infinity which is incarnated down and at sides into the finity. I also see this symbol as my own personal Creator-self. Some carry angels around their neck. Why? Because they believe in something. They perhaps wish to have their company. They feel some kind of positive energy when viewing them. Others carry crosses and sometimes Jesus on them. I carry silver ankh because it symbolizes Ra in fifth dimension to me. =)

JustLikeYou Wrote:I do not actually wear anything of spiritual significance because it is so difficult for me to commit to a particular set of symbolism. My broad interest in all religions is both a strength and a weakness...

Oh, there are pro's and con's with having a very narrow-minded spiritual interest too. ; )

JustLikeYou Wrote:I do evoke the Magical Personality in workings using a gesture, though I will eventually buy (or have my wife make?) a garment that will signify this in a more concrete way. My understanding of this act is that, like everything else, practice makes perfect. My goal is that when I perform that gesture, my entire demeanor becomes one of the utmost focus and respect for the work ahead. It is also important to me that I do not make mistakes in the rituals I use. Again, I'm still working toward this, but practice is the way to achieve.

So that I don't misunderstand you - you *have* evoked magical personality, but now working through practice to evoke it with a gesture? Or you are working to evoke the complete magical personality, i.e. erasing borders of time/space and space/time through practice?

In regards to the mistakes you mentioned in the rituals. I think that it's good to watch out for that, but don't forget this:

Ra Wrote:74.16 Questioner: I will make an analogy to the loudness of the ringing of the telephone in using the ritual as the efficiency of the practitioners using the ritual. I see several things affecting the efficiency of the ritual: first, the desire of the practitioners to serve, their ability to invoke the magical personality, their ability to visualize while performing the ritual, and let me ask you as to the relative importance of those items and how each may be intensified?

Ra: I am Ra. This query borders upon over-specificity. It is most important for the adept to feel its own growth as teach/learner.

We may only say that you correctly surmise the paramount import of the magical personality. This is a study in itself. With the appropriate emotional will, polarity, and purity, work may be done with or without proper sound vibration complexes. However, there is no need for the blunt instrument when the scalpel is available.

I absolutely loved that scalpel analogy. BigSmile

JustLikeYou Wrote:Also, because it is on my mind: I suspect that I am not the only one on this forum who is currently undergoing inner initiations.

Would you mind to describe one or two? =)
Ankh Wrote:It's wonderful to read all these texts, both resonating with the description and trying to "solve the puzzle" as well.

These quotations constitute the majority of my knowledge of the ankh as well. Any progress on the "puzzle"? I tried to find the appropriate dimensions once upon a time, but couldn't seem to run across anything consistent. So I figured Universe is telling me that it is not yet my puzzle to solve.

Ankh Wrote:In the simplicity, I see the circle as the infinity which is incarnated down and at sides into the finity. I also see this symbol as my own personal Creator-self.

My perception of the symbol is similar. To me it is the One (circle) descending down into Creation (upright beam), the first step of which is the taking on of polarity (crossbar). It also represents the commitment to moving back up (upright beam) to the One (circle) by means of seeking balance (crossbar).

Ankh Wrote:So that I don't misunderstand you - you *have* evoked magical personality, but now working through practice to evoke it with a gesture? Or you are working to evoke the complete magical personality, i.e. erasing borders of time/space and space/time through practice?

I seem to have confused you. When I first began to evoke the magical personality, I chose a gesture which I thought appropriate. I still use this gesture. I would like a more concrete symbol, but my repertoire of physical symbols is very small at the moment. I do not think that my act of evocation is very effective or efficient yet, so I strive on each occasion to maintain the proper focus and respect that this state of consciousness deserves in order that I may achieve a stronger evocation in later workings.

Ankh Wrote:Would you mind to describe one or two? =)

Sure. First, I'd note that an initiation is a kind of ceremony which marks the beginning of a new experience. It is a transformation (in the archetypical sense) and it is also a quantum shift.

The most recent one was a decision that I was ready to make contact with the male guide (one of the three which Ra mentions). I had long been in communication with the female, but had not yet had any interest in hearing the voice of the male. As soon as I did so, he lent me his strength and my perception of myself and my surroundings shifted. Almost instantly, I felt as if I was possessed of both greater wisdom and greater discipline. A similar experience happened when I made contact with the female: I was suddenly possessed of greater compassion and generosity.
(03-25-2012, 03:45 PM)JustLikeYou Wrote: [ -> ]These quotations constitute the majority of my knowledge of the ankh as well. Any progress on the "puzzle"? I tried to find the appropriate dimensions once upon a time, but couldn't seem to run across anything consistent. So I figured Universe is telling me that it is not yet my puzzle to solve.

Nope, no knowledge, just some confused philosophical mush.

JustLikeYou Wrote:I seem to have confused you. When I first began to evoke the magical personality, I chose a gesture which I thought appropriate. I still use this gesture. I would like a more concrete symbol, but my repertoire of physical symbols is very small at the moment. I do not think that my act of evocation is very effective or efficient yet, so I strive on each occasion to maintain the proper focus and respect that this state of consciousness deserves in order that I may achieve a stronger evocation in later workings.

I developed a relationship with my Higher Self, which the magical personality is either part of or the whole it, by going into meditations and sleep with a prayer to merge with it. It took some time, but eventually I learned how to put my will behind the words, and then - when I woke one morning - It was there... I experienced time/space being in space/time. Since then I've had a very intimate relationship with it. Then something else happened, and I've got "too much" respect for it, treating it like a diety. Now I am just trying to polarize enough and get to know myself, and insh Allah, with a genuin and complete will and desire to be in service to others, maybe something magical happens indeed? :p

JustLikeYou Wrote:Sure. First, I'd note that an initiation is a kind of ceremony which marks the beginning of a new experience. It is a transformation (in the archetypical sense) and it is also a quantum shift.

The most recent one was a decision that I was ready to make contact with the male guide (one of the three which Ra mentions). I had long been in communication with the female, but had not yet had any interest in hearing the voice of the male. As soon as I did so, he lent me his strength and my perception of myself and my surroundings shifted. Almost instantly, I felt as if I was possessed of both greater wisdom and greater discipline. A similar experience happened when I made contact with the female: I was suddenly possessed of greater compassion and generosity.

Oh, I thought that you've meant initiations experienced in the body. :p

Cool that you developed a relationship with your guides!
[Image: 558086_306400049428432_100001753191451_7...3002_n.jpg]

Interesting pic in regards to pyramids, tesseracts, ankh and mathematical, geometrical ratios... *scratching my head*