Bring4th

Full Version: The undeniable truth of Darkness and STS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Shin'Ar

Think of love, my friends. Think only of love, for this is the catalyst throughout all creation. Seek this love and you will be amply rewarded. Light and love will come and drive away all darkness.

People must seek this love and light, for there is great darkness in the world. It will bring about a better world and greater understanding.The basis of a true understanding of the Creator has been given: love and light. Some choose to follow this path. Others stumble along their own path of darkness. Those who choose love and light will know the beauty of the whole creation. Others will try to satisfy a desire they cannot satisfy, the hunger of man’s desire to reach perfection.

More and more people are realizing every day that there is something better in the universe than they have ever known before. This enlightenment is coming about through new concepts and ideas placed throughout the planet. These concepts and ideas are placed by people, like me, who are working in the service of the people of this planet.
Many strange and wonderful things will come about to start people thinking. Through their thinking is the only way the people can prepare themselves for this golden dawn of understanding.

Certain things will disappear when this new age comes about. Greed, money, sickness, lust and hate will all pass. Many things we know will not be acceptable in this new age. These things will be replaced by love: love, the greatest force in creation.Our many universes were created out of the love of the Creator. Love is the only ruling force in these vast universes. When this love is lost, we become unbalanced. If we cannot balance ourselves, the job is taken over by the Creator in a wise and just manner.

Many things you have learned. You should put this to use. Do not put the Light under a basket. Many people can use what you have learned. Step forth with this new learning. Many will not believe, but you will be rewarded by those that do. Not rewards of money, but satisfaction that you have helped someone. Heed my words, for this new learning is needed. Evil does not exist. It was not created in the beginning by the Father. It has been created in the mind of man and can only be gotten rid of by man through a change in his thinking. The evil of man’s mind has run wild on this planet for a long, long time.This will not be possible in the near future. Evil will not be able to survive in the new age coming to this planet.Those who cannot accept good and love over evil will have to go to another schoolroom. This schoolroom will be for higher students of life in the coming new age.

This is not a game. This is the revealment of the truth and should not be looked upon too lightly. As we have said, “many are called but few answer.” This is, oh, so true. Many are still living in darkness when they could be living in the light of the Creator. People have little or no dominion over anything, and some are trying to get dominion over all other beings. This should show you, that there must be something wrong somewhere.The time is coming when man of this planet must rise out of this darkness and seek the Creator.The forces of hate and destruction are about to give battle with the forces of the Creator, the forces of light.

Time was when we were all living as brothers and sisters in the Creator’s creation. Throughout many lifetimes some have progressed. Others have declined. Those who have declined know they must return to the Creator’s thinking someday. However, they go on their way thinking and acting as they see fit. It is very true it is better to give than receive. Man on this planet is really confused. He is kept in a confused state so that he is easily controlled by those who think of nothing but themselves.
If people had accepted the teachings of Jesus at that time, we would not be in the turmoil it is in at present. Hate, suspicion, greed rage on your planet, not the peace, love and harmony brought forth by Jesus the Christ.Throughout thousands of years, people have gone about living their evil way. To serve is to forget yourself and serve others. This is very difficult in a society such as is on your planet at this time. Your peoples seem to want everything and give nothing.

Wake up, my brothers and sisters, and realize this. Realize the monster you have created in money and wealth.Little do people realize the harm they are doing to themselves in their love of money, wealth and power. These things are creations of man. Man has created his own downfall on your planet. Many things are going on, of which you are not aware, to salvage an already doomed economic system. The moral and spiritual values of your peoples are getting lower in many, many areas. People think mostly of themselves, not of their fellow man and the services they could render him. Many people make a host of enemies and destroy many just to reap more money, wealth and power, and yet they know that when they leave this physical life they do not take it with them.

There are realms of the Creator’s creation around you that you are not even aware of. These realms have been looked upon by people as superstition and witchcraft, as you call them. Many, many things of the Creator’s creation are unknown to you: some because you are not ready for the information because of your evolvement, others because they have been kept from you by your leaders in the know, as you say.
Man on your planet is controlled by keeping your peoples in darkness. The life of people is quite confusing. They rush to and fro, hardly knowing what they are going to do. [They] labor to eke out an existence in material things. My friends, this is all so unnecessary. Man spends lifetime after lifetime trying to achieve material things. These material things are not so important if you know the Light and his creation. Spiritual awareness is what is lacking in the Earth’s peoples. Achieve this, my friends, and all things will be yours.

Various organizations on this planet keep the peoples in control through fear and ignorance. The people are not free on our planet. They are ruled by wealth, power and organizations. The Creator did not create these things. They are man-made. The Source created love, peace and harmony. Man should be controlled by love and the creator, not other men and organizations. Think, my friends, are you really free? people believe that to love something is to possess it, that you own it lock, stock and barrel, as you say it, that it is yours to do [with] as you please.My friends, this is so wrong.

Multitudes of people will be in chaos upon your planet. They will need guidance in the Creator’s way at this time. You should feel it a privilege to help others. Eliminate ego and self and think only of others, for in reality you are thinking of yourself in doing this.

Thought is all there is. Eventually your thoughts will manifest into an experience. You can make this experience your own choice by your thoughts. Thoughts of love, understanding, peace and harmony will bring about these conditions. So why manifest your own discomfort through negative thinking This is the trouble on our planet today. People are reaping what they have sown in negative thinking. Little do people know the power of thought. Control of one’s mind and emotions would do much to help people. Thoughts are creative, and they are accumulative in their power. our planet is reaping some of its negative thinking now in weather and disasters.The people of this planet have sown hate and disharmony for thousands of years, and they are receiving the effect from this cause. World tension, the unrest of your planet, the unusual and foul weather are mainly the effects of man’s wrong thinking.
People on our planet put a lot of emphasis on names, titles and so forth. They do not mean anything. Some people just do not care to try to understand or want to know what is going on outside their own little world. The physical being is able to keep this spiritual being from expressing itself, due to its own thinking. When the physical being starts to think as the spiritual being, then and only then will people begin to know the Creator’s true creation.

Many are against this teaching for they know that when a people are desiring a life, such as the Creator created, they cannot be ruled by mere man with all his hates, destructions of war and other things we will not go into at this time.You were created to live in love and light. However, that is not true at the present level of understanding. Man is torn between two factions: the laws and creation of man on one side and the Creator and his creation on the other. All too often they take the side of man because they lack proper teaching and understanding of a true way of life.Consequences continually drive people to and fro. Consequences of the action of a 'few' shape the road that many must travel. Man has many ways of doing things that will bring harm to his fellow man.Can man not see the folly of their ways? A great change is needed.

Do not be blinded by the gay things of man so that you are unable to see the things of the Creator. Material and physical you are with but a while. With the Creator you are always.

Shin'Ar

I notice that instead of responding to my thread here that a couple of members have chosen to start a thread that mimicks it called the undeniable truth of light and STO.

Are we all sure that there is not some sort of a deep secret being managed in this community that needs to be addressed? I am not the only one that sees this.

What was written in this thread that the other one mocks is valid concern, and yet, this is the way that these members choose to address those concerns.
Perhaps our Creator is sending us all the same message of love and we are each expressing that message in our own way with our own understanding. The message is love and is not withheld from anyone who will receive it.

Love and light!

Shin'Ar

(03-20-2012, 10:31 AM)Ruth Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps our Creator is sending us all the same message of love and we are each expressing that message in our own way with our own understanding. The message is love and is not withheld from anyone who will receive it.

Love and light!

Yes we all understand at our own levels. I am not sure what your point is Ruth. Sorry. I agree with what you have said here.
I just meant that I don't believe anyone is mocking or mimicking, just expressing the message of love that the Creator is beaming out. I posted something yesterday about love because I felt it and wanted to express it.

I would also point out that your message doesn't really invite responses. I clicked "like" indicating my agreement with you and originally felt that was enough until you posted again.

You are loved, Shin'Ar!

Shin'Ar

(03-20-2012, 10:37 AM)Ruth Wrote: [ -> ]I just meant that I don't believe anyone is mocking or mimicking, just expressing the message of love that the Creator is beaming out. I posted something yesterday about love because I felt it and wanted to express it.

I would also point out that your message doesn't really invite responses. I clicked "like" indicating my agreement with you and originally felt that was enough until you posted again.

You are loved, Shin'Ar!

I see. Thank you for the like.

But you really do not think that Plenum's post, and Ankh's support, two who seem to be in open diosagreement with me on the danger of STS, and the fact that Plenum named the thread in exact polarity to mine, is a mockery?
No, I honestly don't see it that way. However, I can understand why you would. I simply see it as another way of expressing Creator's love.

I actually practice what you are teaching here:

"Think of love, my friends. Think only of love, for this is the catalyst throughout all creation. Seek this love and you will be amply rewarded. Light and love will come and drive away all darkness."

Light and love!

Shin'Ar

(03-20-2012, 10:45 AM)Ruth Wrote: [ -> ]No, I honestly don't see it that way. However, I can understand why you would. I simply see it as another way of expressing Creator's love.

Right, okay. That is your prerogative.

As I said we all manage according to our own levels of consciousness.
(03-20-2012, 10:39 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]But you really do not think that Plenum's post, and Ankh's support, two who seem to be in open diosagreement with me on the danger of STS, and the fact that Plenum named the thread in exact polarity to mine, is a mockery?

Dear brother, it was not meant as a mockery from my side, but as an appreciation of the message of the love and the light of our One Infinite Creator. This is a difficult density, and this is a difficult planet and Harvest. We forget sometimes, oh, so many times. To be reminded of the love and the light of our One Creator, is always taken with a response of appreciation from my side.

I might disagree with your opinions. I might choose different approach. But you are loved and appreciated by me, my brother.

Shin'Ar

(03-20-2012, 10:47 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-20-2012, 10:39 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]But you really do not think that Plenum's post, and Ankh's support, two who seem to be in open diosagreement with me on the danger of STS, and the fact that Plenum named the thread in exact polarity to mine, is a mockery?

Dear brother, it was not meant as a mockery from my side, but as an appreciation of the message of the love and the light of our One Infinite Creator. This is a difficult density, and this is a difficult planet and Harvest. We forget sometimes, oh, so many times. To be reminded of the love and the light of our One Creator, is always taken with a response of appreciation from my side.

I might disagree with your opinions. I might choose different approach. But you are loved and appreciated by me, my brother.

Than why not give me the consideration of discussing my post and the points it makes about STS and darkness?
(03-20-2012, 10:50 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Than why not give me the consideration of discussing my post and the points it makes about STS and darkness?

We've been dancing this dance before, dear one. I believe that I am done now.

Shin'Ar

(03-20-2012, 10:58 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-20-2012, 10:50 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Than why not give me the consideration of discussing my post and the points it makes about STS and darkness?

We've been dancing this dance before, dear one. I believe that I am done now.

well of course you are Ankh. You would not dare to contest that post And we both know why.

3DMonkey

Shin'ar, are you mocking me?

Shin'Ar

(03-20-2012, 11:04 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Shin'ar, are you mocking me?

I would like to discuss the danger of STS with you. How is that mocking you?
(03-20-2012, 11:02 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]well of course you are Ankh. You would not dare to contest that post And we both know why.

How can I serve you, my brother?

Shin'Ar

(03-20-2012, 11:10 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-20-2012, 11:02 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]well of course you are Ankh. You would not dare to contest that post And we both know why.

How can I serve you, my brother?

Tell me if you believe that there is a danger to walking the path of STS that we should not risk, and that you understand that the world is in the grip of a darkness of which we should beware.
(03-20-2012, 11:12 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Tell me if you believe that there is a danger to walking the path of STS that we should not risk, and that you understand that the world is in the grip of a darkness of which we should beware.

I believe in sovereignty of each intelligence. I believe that, because as you walk your own path, I might have opinions about this path, my belief is that whatever my opinions are about where you are heading, your path is of infinite worth.

I believe that this is a difficult planet and Harvest, and I am very appreciative of the message of the love and the light of One Creator.

Shin'Ar

(03-20-2012, 11:19 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-20-2012, 11:12 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Tell me if you believe that there is a danger to walking the path of STS that we should not risk, and that you understand that the world is in the grip of a darkness of which we should beware.

I believe in sovereignty of each intelligence. I believe that, because as you walk your own path, I might have opinions about this path, my belief is that whatever my opinions are about where you are heading, your path is of infinite worth.

I believe that this is a difficult planet and Harvest, and I am very appreciative of the message of the love and the light of One Creator.

Does that mean that you think it is okay to walk the path of STS and thast there is no danger or risk there?

Does that mean that you acknowledge that there are some on this planet who relish the darkness and try to impose it on us and deceieve us about it?

3DMonkey

(03-20-2012, 11:05 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-20-2012, 11:04 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Shin'ar, are you mocking me?

I would like to discuss the danger of STS with you. How is that mocking you?

Because I tend to be viewed as putting false accusations on others' intentions. That is what you are doing. Ankh and Plenum represent something in your mind.
(03-20-2012, 11:22 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Does that mean that you think it is okay to walk the path of STS

For those who appreciate it and find it delicious - yes.

Shin'Ar Wrote:and thast there is no danger or risk there?

No idea. I am walking the STO path, or trying my very best at least.

Shin'Ar Wrote:Does that mean that you acknowledge that there are some on this planet who relish the darkness and try to impose it on us

That's what STS entities do.

Shin'Ar Wrote:and deceieve us about it?

Yes.

Unbound

Silence.
A portion of the first post's material was channeled in 1958-60 and originally found in the Brown Notebook, here on L/L Research's site:
http://llresearch.org/origins/brown_note..._1958.aspx

Example:
Shin'Ar Wrote:People must seek this love and light, for there is great darkness in the world. It will bring about a better world and greater understanding.The basis of a true understanding of the Creator has been given: love and light. Some choose to follow this path. Others stumble along their own path of darkness. Those who choose love and light will know the beauty of the whole creation. Others will try to satisfy a desire they cannot satisfy, the hunger of man’s desire to reach perfection.

Brown Notebook Wrote:Greetings, my son. I am happy to be with you again this evening.

Many things have been spoken of. The basis of a true understanding of the Creator has been given: love and light. Some choose to follow this path. Others stumble along their own path of darkness. Those who choose love and light will know the beauty of the whole creation. Others will try to satisfy a desire they cannot satisfy, the hunger of man’s desire to reach perfection.

---

Shin'Ar Wrote:Many things you have learned. You should put this to use. Do not put the Light under a basket. Many people can use what you have learned. Step forth with this new learning. Many will not believe, but you will be rewarded by those that do. Not rewards of money, but satisfaction that you have helped someone. Heed my words, for this new learning is needed. Evil does not exist. It was not created in the beginning by the Father.

Brown Notebook Wrote:Greetings, my son.

Many things you have learned. You should put this to use. Do not put the light under a basket. Many people can use what you have learned. Step forth with this new learning. Many will not believe, but you will be rewarded by those that do. Not rewards of money, but satisfaction that you have helped someone. Heed my words, my son, for this new learning is needed.

Adonai vasu.

The entities that spoke in the Brown Notebook were sometimes Hatonn, sometimes Latwii... possibly others. Actually, I just started reading this material for the first time yesterday and I find it incredibly fascinating. The message is so simple, and yet I find the need to live it more and more fully as we approach the end of the cycle. The messages given here seem to tie together other points of information that I've been coming across; and I was actually thinking of starting a thread on it...

Unbound

I will war no more.
I finally felt an attraction to this thread. I think i found it to be Aaron's post LoL!

3DMonkey

So wait. Is Shin'Ar plagiarizing? What is going on?
Mildly humorous.
(03-20-2012, 07:25 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]So wait. Is Shin'Ar plagiarizing? What is going on?

No, of course not, Hatonn and Latwii are prerecorded messages.

Shin channeled and his "call" was answered by the Messaging System, thus the reason for the same message.

LmaoTongueBigSmile

Shin'Ar

That entire post was taken from the transcripts of the Brown Notes.

After studying them it was undeniably obvious the stand that Hatonn and Latwii take on STS and the darkness. If you read what I have posted there you cannot deny it.

I had hoped that some of these members here who have been avoiding the discussion and trying deperately to sidestep all around might attack that thread thinking they were my words and catch themselves in a trap where they would actually be denying the teaching of hatonn and Latwii.

Tha did not heppen because they simply refused to even consider the thread at all no matter how hard I tried to lead them to it. I suspect they knew what I had in mind right from the start and that is why tyhey wouldn't go there.

so my plan did not work.

But that is NOt the issue here. I am not here to be liked by you. I am here to love you and try to tell you what I have found here in the place.

Now, depsite my plan backfiring, will we address the issue of the Brown notes, or will we make this about me and whether or not you like how I present myself?

The Brown Notes make it absolutely clear that there is a very serious problem with how some of you are interpreting Ra's teaching.

read the brown notes for yourself, do not take my word for it.

can we have a discussion about this or not? That is all I ask.

Brown Notes: "Time was when we were all living as brothers and sisters in the Creator’s creation. Throughout many lifetimes some have progressed. Others have declined. Those who have declined know they must return to the Creator’s thinking someday. However, they go on their way thinking and acting as they see fit. It is very true it is better to give than receive. Man on this planet is really confused. He is kept in a confused state so that he is easily controlled by those who think of nothing but themselves...People think mostly of themselves, not of their fellow man and the services they could render him...Various organizations on this planet keep the peoples in control through fear and ignorance. The people are not free on our planet. They are ruled by wealth, power and organizations..."

just for starters.
Shin'Ar, you should really notify others when you are doing a Pepsi challenge.

Otherwise, it could get messy...

http://www.hulu.com/watch/4154/saturday-...den-camera

(I couldn't figure out how to embed this video from Hulu.)

I responded to Shin'Ar about The Brown Notebook material in this thread if anyone is interested.

: ) GLB

Shin'Ar

(03-20-2012, 11:41 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]Shin'Ar, you should really notify others when you are doing a Pepsi challenge.

Otherwise, it could get messy...

http://www.hulu.com/watch/4154/saturday-...den-camera

(I couldn't figure out how to embed this video from Hulu.)

I responded to Shin'Ar about The Brown Notebook material in this thread if anyone is interested.

: ) GLB

PEPSI challenge? Sry, u lost me there.

if it was somehow against forum rules to use tactic in an effort to gain attention to ones interests than I stand corrected. otherwise, to let them know what my tactic was would have defeated the purpose.
aaron said "What is your interpretation of the Brown Notebook channelings in comparison to Ra's teaching? What do you interpret Ra's teaching to be?

These starting points would lead a fruitful discussion and understanding, I think."UNQUOTE

I am still breaking it down to be honest because I am finding Ra's teaching to be a little in contradiction to Hatonn's. Which may be the reason that Carla wanted to disasscoaite herslf from the Brown Notebook.I am still eagerly making comparisons with great discernment as should we all.

But there is no doubt from reading the Brown Notes that hatonnn and latwii warn agaisnt experiencing STs as dangerous and unnecessary and not in the mentality of following the Creator's Light. and they absolutely acknowledge a dark force at work in the wolrd conspiring to control the masses. I have heard more than one member here suggest that beacsue we are all One that there is no such thing as darkness or dark forces agaisnt us. this is not agreed with by Hatonnna and Latwii.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6