Bring4th

Full Version: The undeniable truth of Light and STO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ALL IS LOVE.

end of story.

- -

[Image: B3vCi.gif]

[Image: dXGx3.jpg]

[Image: J9RIZ.jpg]

[Image: AUVF5.jpg]

- -

1.0 Ra: I am Ra. I have not spoken through this instrument before. We had to wait until she was precisely tuned, as we send a narrow-band vibration. We greet you in the love and in the light of our Infinite Creator

- -

What thoughts did you think today? What thoughts were part of the original thought today? In how many of your thoughts did the creation abide? Was love contained? And was service freely given?

- -

namaste [Image: EJAQR.jpg][Image: YRX7h.jpg]
Those are really cute kids plenumHeart

The one in the second picture second from left looks so much like my daughter when she was that age. Now she is 13 and gives me lots of catalyst everyday to help me remember the one Original Thought. Angel
"The moment contains love. That is the lesson/goal of this illusion or density. The exercise is to consciously see that love in awareness and understanding distortions. The first attempt is the cornerstone. Upon this choosing rests the remainder of the life-experience of an entity. The second seeking of love within the moment begins the addition. The third seeking empowers the second, the fourth powering or doubling the third. As with the previous type of empowerment, there will be some loss of power due to flaws within the seeking in the distortion of insincerity. However, the conscious statement of self to self of the desire to seek love is so central an act of will that, as before, the loss of power due to this friction is inconsequential."
(03-20-2012, 09:27 AM)Shemaya Wrote: [ -> ]Those are really cute kids plenumHeart

The one in the second picture second from left looks so much like my daughter when she was that age. Now she is 13 and gives me lots of catalyst everyday to help me remember the one Original Thought. Angel

not being a parent (but an uncle twice over) I can appreciate the sacrifice and true STO teaching that being a mother/father offers.

when I see my nephews, I see how my brother and sister-in-law are so attentive and caring for them, watching out for dangers, helping them to eat at the table.

it warms my heart

- -

@bridge there is LOVE in all things. That much I have learnt in this brief lifetime BigSmile
You are every image, yet I am homesick for you.

Shin'Ar

Is this somehow a response to my thread the undeniable truth about darkness and STS? Why do this? Why not address the real issues brought up in my thread instead of mocking it and using love as your weapon. That borders on sacrilege.
true love would be acknowledging the need of your fellow humans instead of preaching about STs being a great way to understand oneself.

Yeah plenum, why are you preaching about STS being a great path :p?

Shin'Ar

(03-20-2012, 10:46 AM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah plenum, why are you preaching about STS being a great path :p?

And here we have another one! They make themselves very obvious. Why is that those here who know better do not address them?
(03-20-2012, 10:48 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-20-2012, 10:46 AM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah plenum, why are you preaching about STS being a great path :p?

And here we have another one! They make themselves very obvious. Why is that those here who know better do not address them?

Another one? They? What is with this continued exclusion? That is not the path of STO, brother.

Shin'Ar

(03-20-2012, 10:58 AM)Oldern Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-20-2012, 10:48 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]

Another one? They? What is with this continued exclusion? That is not the path of STO, brother.

Oh but it is Oldern. I am in service to others by uncovering what I see to be a grave danger in this community of apathy toward STS. There are others here who feel the same way and yet I seem to be the only one brave enough to speak.

(03-20-2012, 09:20 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]ALL IS LOVE.

end of story.

[Image: 389738_414978235185170_149658285050501_1...5201_n.jpg]
(03-21-2012, 04:47 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 389738_414978235185170_149658285050501_1...5201_n.jpg]

nice one Ankh BigSmile
‎"Research has shown that a simple act of kindness directed toward another improves the functioning of the immune system and stimulates the production of serotonin in both the recipient of the kindness and the person extending the kindness. Kindness extended, received, or observed beneficially impacts the physical health and feelings of everyone involved!" ~ Dr. Wayne Dyer
[Image: 528484_10150696188253769_101225828768_94...2884_n.jpg]