Bring4th

Full Version: Any Chance That 'WE' are All of the Same Soul Group?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been wondering lately if y'all aren't part of my soul family in this incarnation? Obviously, most of you are well ahead of myself but I cannot tell you how awesome it is to learn from y'all.

But what if via the internet this is how WE planned to be in contact in this incarnation?

For me personally, this forum has been Heaven scent in the way it's helped me evolve.

It all started for me w/ 'Hidden Hands' message that led me to the Law of One. From there I went through some dark dark moments and man was it hard to say the least but oh how I am ever so grateful for it. Trust me....I would have NEVER EVER thought I'd be thankful for that time which lasted a solid year or so but now I've learned from it and have clearly chosen the Light!

In the end we're obviously all connected but there's something about this site that I 'feel' we may be a little more connected than we can imagine right now.

One Love!
One love, indeed!

Perhaps. What if we are all from the Ra memory complex.
I retrieved this from Treehuggers as it applies to this thread (and was laughably lost in Treehuggers anyway.) BigSmile I revised slightly as the Treehuggers subject was specifically addressed.

We may be part of a soul group, or perhaps just part of a "system," or maybe the soul group is the system.

Quote:Quantum physics has taught us that there are systems rather than individual units, or rather both, but we don't perceive the systems easily. In Flatland, a 2D world, pictured as an infinite plane like an endless sheet of paper, the 2D beings (squares, circles, triangles, etc.) would not understand a sphere if it moved through their world. What would be seen is a dot which expanded to a huge circle and waned back to a dot and then disappeared. In other words, the totality of sphere would not be understood.

In the same way, we have coincidences, synchronicities and the like which seem mysterious. I contend that there is a system outside of our perception that includes the two events making up the coincidence, like a hypersphere which cannot be understood because it has more dimensions than we currently do, but from the larger perspective it is perfectly normal and not mysterious at all.

In this way, we here at bring4th are part of the bring4th system. We have a connection to each other as parts of the total system, resonating with each other in unseen ways (aside from being parts of other systems and the universal system and the system of intelligent infinity). Within the bring4th system then, from a larger perspective, one could imagine that since we are linked, coincidences, synchronicities, and the like, would be a normal function of the system.
If you attend Homecoming, you will be surprised at the loving connection to others that you will feel there.
(03-21-2012, 01:45 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps. What if we are all from the Ra memory complex.

That'd be cool. And also may be a very distinct reality in my opinion.

And thinking about it I can say that for some strange reason while reading the Law of One I was completely sucked into it 100% and could not believe how much it all resonated w/ me and how much it all made sense. At first, my ego made me slow down since I was awakening at a rapid pace but now I am learning everyday how to balance it.

One love!