Bring4th

Full Version: Law of One Channeling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Shin'Ar

Well, it has been interesting and revealing.

As with religion anywhere it is always corrupted to some degree by the opinions of those who try to profess it to meet their own agandas.

In looking back over past threads I can see that this community has long been fighting that same old battle with visitors that come here and see the contradictions, try to point them out and then get gangbanged by the same little gang. They know who they are. It would be a grand waste of time to cut and paste threads to point to anyone in particular because they are what they are and certainly revealed themselves clearly to me. Pretense is meaningless. True love for others is not something that once can hide. And petty selfishness also reveals itself in the way that one responds to another.

I wanted to light a fire here under the issue of STs and that has been done. I was not aware that this same thing has been a contention before and is a recurring theme. That should tell you something, but instead you will continue to ignore it. Enjoy the darkness and exploring the STS path and convince yourselves that it is just another means of understanding your true identity. You will learn the truth the hard way. Your self deception and delusion will reveal itself to you as you evolve. I have let my light shine here on the matter and will not bring it up again. I made the effort and now know who is who. Those who responded to me coyly and disrespectfully know who they are. And that is just who they are. They do not need me to tell them.

This is my take on the Law of One as professed by L/L Research and it will probably be cut or sent into oblivion.

But for what it is worth, even if it touched one person who truly seeks the Light, I will be happy.

The original groups back in 1958 attracted Don Elkins attention. the channleing which they did found in the Brown Notebook reveals two entities knwon as Hatonn and Latwii who speak of love for others as the only way to follow the Creator to the Light. Their words are filled with hope and love and light. They denounce service to self as both unnecessary and not a path to be taken by anyone for any reason unless one would want to be selfish and self centered and not give a care for anyone other than themselves.

They also made it clear that there is darkness in the world and that as intelligent beings we would be wise to beware of it. It is in control of this planet and applies mass manipulation to enslave mankind with deception and greed.

Now along comes Don Elkins and he reads this material and decides to try channeling as well. Only he and Carla seem to have connected with this entity named Ra who is in disagreement with Hatonn and Latwii. Ra espouses that if all is one than there is really no difference between STS and STO and that it is really nothing more than personal preference. Ra suggets that if one wants to explore STS, that eventually it will still get one to the Creator. There is no warning. There is no continuation of what was channeled through Hatonn and Latwii. Ra shows no concern for the darkness or greed and selfishness. And they use the Law of One to support their teachings.

Now, in 2011 someone from L/L Research comes across these Brown Notebooks and chooses to post a link to it on the forum. BUT Carla decides to disassociate herself from them not wishing to acknowledge their teachings as valuable or unworthy.

This seems strange and it would be interesting to know exactly who came across that material and why she chose to disregard it, while at the same time adding it to the L/L Research information base.

I will not make accusations, just assumptions based on what seems to be revealing itself to me.

Carla and Don probably meant well. In that era peace and love and very liberal attitudes were running rampant. not to mention that everyone was fried out of their minds. I think they channelled in opposition to the teachings of Hatonn and Latwii and came up with Ra. In this way their ideals around self and free will not quite as discolored as they were by Hatonn.

Decades later someone in L/L Research comes across the brown Notebook and Carla must reconfront the issue. She okays a link to it but declares that she cannot either support it nor deny it. she simply flat out disassociates herself from a group the group, the Circle R, that was soley responsible for the adventure that she then spent the rest of her life on. With her Bible never out of reach she finds her comfort in removing herself from Don's roots in the Circle R channleings, and professing the teachings of Ra, in contradiction to the teaching of Hatonn.

Which of these entities should be heard? Who was channeling truth, the Circle R or L/L Research?

From what I observe, if you are one who likes to explore selfishness and greed and yet want to have a cleqar consciousness about it and be able to use entity quotations to support your self centered attitiude, than following the teaching of Ra would be the way to go. there is clearly much confusion and vagueness to cover your tracks there.

Whereas if you want to explore STS and darkness, you defintiely do not want to follow the teachings of Hatonn and Latwii. They will reveal your true colors in a millisecond.

It is a shame that in a community that is so enlightened about so many aspects of the One Consciousness and the nature of poalrity and duality, that there are still some who just cannot let go of the flesh. That addiction is a very difficult barrier to conquer. the Ancient Ones have taught about that addiction for thousands of years, and follow8ing the teaching of Ra, or Don Elkins, is not going to eliminate eons of Ancient teaching.

In the words of Hatonn and Latwii,

"People must seek this love and light, for there is great darkness in the world. It will bring about a better world and greater understanding.The basis of a true understanding of the Creator has been given: love and light. Some choose to follow this path. Others stumble along their own path of darkness."

Many will attenpt to derail and debunk this observation as they have done here in the past. But the Light when shone on the darkness here will continue to return through various Lightbringers.

they will always be spat on and ridiculed because the darkness hates the Light. And propnents of STS will always try to paint the Lightbringers in a shade that serves themselves. Isn't that what STS really is?
You seem to consistently accuse people of "derailing" your threads despite that there's hardly any clear call for some sort of discussion. So here's what I get from the post.

You claim that there are members who are committed to manipulation in the community and you claim that there is proof aplenty, yet you consistently refuse to provide any proof. I am open to discuss this if it weren't presented as a blind claim. Brings some specific proof and clearly point out what you're talking about and we may understand why you feel the way you do.

As for this,
(03-21-2012, 09:30 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Which of these entities should be heard? Who was channeling truth, the Circle R or L/L Research?

From what I observe, if you are one who likes to explore selfishness and greed and yet want to have a cleqar consciousness about it and be able to use entity quotations to support your self centered attitiude, than following the teaching of Ra would be the way to go. there is clearly much confusion and vagueness to cover your tracks there.

Whereas if you want to explore STS and darkness, you defintiely do not want to follow the teachings of Hatonn and Latwii. They will reveal your true colors in a millisecond.

It is a shame that in a community that is so enlightened about so many aspects of the One Consciousness and the nature of poalrity and duality, that there are still some who just cannot let go of the flesh. That addiction is a very difficult barrier to conquer. the Ancient Ones have taught about that addiction for thousands of years, and follow8ing the teaching of Ra, or Don Elkins, is not going to eliminate eons of Ancient teaching.

"If you disagree with me, you're STS." Anyone can say that and repeat it over and over and over again.
(03-21-2012, 09:30 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Which of these entities should be heard? Who was channeling truth, the Circle R or L/L Research?

There is no ultimate truth, because existence is not static. Even "prime creator" is evolving, based on the idea that every piece of prime creator (us, all sentience) is evolving. How, then, could there be an ultimate truth? The whole truth would change continually.

Whatever one resonates with is what they will connect with. We have no control over others' paths. All we can do is "shine our light." I understand your frustration. I get frustrated often at the state of the world. I hear what you're saying about darkness. I am certainly of the mind to add light to the dark.

You are also evolving. Do you think you understood everything as well as you do now ten years ago? You will understand better ten years hence. We are all in this situation. So forgive us here for our follies and stumbling paths, as you forgive yourself for your own.

You have sparked an interest in me to look at the old channelings. I am not that familiar with all the material.

Namaste.
As you can see from this post quoted here, some people actually perceives Ra as pushing STO over STS and not liking that Ra is not completely neutral. Smile But our own polarity always leaves its trace and Ra is STO.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1...1#28061180
Algorhythm Wrote:The Ra material is indeed some pretty good stuff, but I find myself not needing it lately. The knowledge it presents seems mostly self-evident nowadays. And there is a SLIGHT tone of distortion in it as well. Much less than in practically any other channeled material, but still...

The MAIN distortion is that Ra strongly encourages your polarization towards Love and Light. Which sounds nice enough, but isn't quite the ultimate truth. All this STO vs STS yammering will creep under your skin eventually. Because it is distortion! The Ra material actually clearly states so itself, but still manages to push STO vs STS ideas over and over.

The key is achieving mastery of all aspects of Energy, AKA perfect Balance of the Force, not being a "Lightsider". The Ra material would have been infinitely more helpful if it had managed to get this point across better. But I guess the problem is the people who did the channeling weren't always asking the right questions.

When it comes down to it, all knowledge is available within. We really don't need to study Ra channelings or anything else, as long as we get in touch with our own inner guidance.
It is unclear to me what it is you are trying to get across, Shin'Ar. Are you saying that STS is an unacceptable path? Are you saying that it does not lead to evolution? And who is it that refuses to let go of the addiction to the flesh? I think anyone here would tell you that addictions signify imbalance and are therefore matters to address spiritually.

You say you are giving a warning, but the warning is quite evident within the Ra Material. Consider this quotation: "Some find the night delicious, their picnic being pain, difficulty, sufferings of others, and the examination of the perversities of nature" (19.16). To anyone who is aware of the karmic nature of our world, choosing to explore these things entails a very difficult experience: you get what you give. There are only a couple of members here who have claimed STS and I am personally somewhat skeptical of whether those people actually understand what STS is -- though I'm not them so I have no access to their understandings.

The measure of a work is the rate at which it vibrates. The Ra Material could be written by monkeys and I wouldn't care because its truth can be felt. Every time I have actively attempted to prove Ra wrong in the course of my daily life, I have failed.

It is true that the issues which trouble you have been an issue for this forum before you even came here. However, I think you should know that perhaps the most significant advancement on this front is the arrival of the current contact known as Adam, whose messages are found here: http://lightoftheshadow.wordpress.com/ . I think that anyone who genuinely wants to understand the essence of STS would do himself a service by reading these sessions.
Interesting.

http://lightoftheshadow.wordpress.com/se...-02-13-12/
Quote:...Until you can fully know and be comfortable with the negative nature in yourself, the path to the positive polarity will be a very steep path to climb...

Unbound

It is important to know that this does not necessarily express that one needs to polarize negatively, but that it is important to know which patterns within you have that potential, otherwise one is more or less just "taking shots in the dark". If you have no idea of what negative polarity is, the awareness within that you have that capacity, and then the conscious movement to work towards positive polarity, indeed it could be a long, steep path.

That being said, one may learn about the negative polarity without engaging in its activities through many avenues, books, myths, observing people, etc Catalyst comes in many forms.
See key words: Negative NATURE.
(03-23-2012, 06:30 PM)JustLikeYou Wrote: [ -> ]However, I think you should know that perhaps the most significant advancement on this front is the arrival of the current contact known as Adam, whose messages are found here: http://lightoftheshadow.wordpress.com/ . I think that anyone who genuinely wants to understand the essence of STS would do himself a service by reading these sessions.

Holy hell! Thanks for sharing this link! Just what I needed and right on time!

Quote:Which of these entities should be heard? Who was channeling truth, the Circle R or L/L Research?

Any entity should/may be heard. Any entity tells truth to greater or lesser degrees. It is up to you to discern/asses this by yourself, according to your own awareness (and perhaps allow others to do the same).

Quote:Whereas if you want to explore STS and darkness,

And yet the origin of light is found in that great and abysmal darkness of nothingness and unknowingness ("primeval darkness," or khaos; rings a bell?). Any STS entity is an entity of light by nature. All levels of illusion/reality are made of light; therefore everything within this Grand Illusion (the entire 7 ray vibratory light spectrum; or octave of densities) is product of light; creator/creation/created/creature of light. The 5th spectrum is called the density of wisdom, or light. And STS entities reside there too.

Why do you so zealously feel/believe the One Infinite Creator (which is You) should not explore Itself in the infinite entirety of Its infinite potential? What is there to be feared? Or risked? Or lost?

To deny/reject your own "darkness" is to deny/reject yourSelf. And the light doesn't shun the darkness.

STS and STO are, ultimately, simply biases/distortions to be refined/balanced. In Oneness there is no such distinction/differentiation. There is one whole circle, not two halves.

Those of Ra were biased towards STO due to the group's (Carla, Don, Jim) own STO orientation.

Quote:there are still some who just cannot let go of the flesh.

Let me remind you that the "flesh" will continue even in higher densities (albeit in a less denser/solid/heavier, and hence much "lighter," form).

May I advise/suggest that you enjoy your journey (and your "flesh") a little bit more, my friend?

Quote:In the words of Hatonn and Latwii,

Any channeled source is, to greater or lesser degree, somewhat distorted by the biases of the one(s) serving as channeler(s) and the group in general. They will speak in a manner that is most familiar/congruent to the biases/distortions of those present at the moment.

And Hatonn is a 4D entity, if I'm not mistaken. Those in 4D (specially early on) are, shall we say, extremely biased with the whole "light" VS "dark" dichotomy.

Quote:they will always be spat on and ridiculed because the darkness hates the Light

The darkness loves the light, that is why it seeks to embrace and swallow it whole into its abysmal maw.

And remember, all light emerges from darkness.

PS: I would like to add, that to the extents of my 3D limitations, before any "veiling" was brought to play, not only was there not STS, but neither was there STO. There was a less distorted, and hence more balanced, understanding/awareness of oneness. Yet there was little evolutionary dynamic/friction/tension. Hence, the possibility of negative/positive polarities were discerned and experimented with.

(03-23-2012, 11:44 PM)Siren Wrote: [ -> ]...Hence, the possibility of negative/positive polarities were discerned and experimented with.

Yes and somehow I believe that we here on Earth are probably the ones who made the most experiments with polarities. Smile
Siren- A brilliant post!

Unbound

I noticed Siren when they joined, and I instantly got a powerful vibe, we have someone here of understanding! Good first post for sure.
[accidentally hit reply instead of edit]

Ludi

Excellently said Siren, illuminated perspective. There are entities on earth that must be negatively harvested to know freedom of the third density, it was their sacrifice to invoke negativity upon the world. Should they be despised for this? It was their role. All things are to be experienced so that the Creator can know itself. Everyone has a role to play in this game which is of infinite possibility and experience none should be shunned for the direction of their journey. After all, all is one in the higher state, there is no polarity, no dichotomy in the state of UNITY.

Shin'Ar

This posts above are the example of the conern I have met upon coming here and which I tried to address.

The above expresses this apathetic view that following STS is a path of following the Light and that it should be viewed as okay.

Can't say more than that without becoming personal.

But it is for those above that I try to speak out with a different take on the matter so that they know exactly what they follow. These ones above and those who liked their posts all seeem to know what they are doing, and with all of my posts of warning here, than it is aa choice they make with complete awareness.

All I can say my friends is bring a parachute with you leap off of the cliff. lol
Wow still going on about this. You need to let it go mate.
(03-24-2012, 09:37 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]This posts above are the example of the conern I have met upon coming here and which I tried to address.

The above expresses this apathetic view that following STS is a path of following the Light and that it should be viewed as okay.

Can't say more than that without becoming personal.

But it is for those above that I try to speak out with a different take on the matter so that they know exactly what they follow. These ones above and those who liked their posts all seeem to know what they are doing, and with all of my posts of warning here, than it is aa choice they make with complete awareness.

All I can say my friends is bring a parachute with you leap off of the cliff. lol

I can't seem to find the quote from Ra where he explains how one must bask in his own polarity for its experiences to be useful to the Creator.

It should be noted that at the heart of the positive polarity you have the concept of Acceptance.

It is my opinion that you are getting lots of catalysts from here that challenges your understanding of Acceptance. Smile
Quote:The above expresses this apathetic view that following STS is a path of following the Light and that it should be viewed as okay

Apathetic? I would offer a small correction, if I may, and try sympathetic instead.

I am under the impression that you believe some of the sheep have been lead "astray," yet this is not the case. Because if that was true, then that would imply you were lead "astray" too (since you firmly cling onto the positive path as much as they to the negative), which would further imply the Creator was lead "astray" as well (since all is One, and One is all, and all are holographic fractal mirrors of each other).

Let me ask you a very simple question, Shin'Ar: why is the so-called STS possible/choosable? Why are individuated entities of the One Infinite Creator choosing to explore the negative polarity if they shouldn't? Were it not choosable, it simply wouldn't be chosen, wouldn't you say?

Let us be reminded that the first distortion of the Law of One is freewill, and that is even before love, which is before light. Freewill.

And let me also remind you, that this whole illusory game, this Grand Cosmic Drama, is being played out by Intelligent Infinite Itself. There is just One of us here. The yellow light spectrum of this illusion (or third density a it is normally called here) is merely a transitory phase; as are the green and blue light spectra, and so on.

I have noticed that it seems to be somewhat reassuring or comforting for 3D entities biased towards the positive path ("light and love for all!") to naively believe that negativity is switched/converted to positivity at some point (presumably in 6D), when in fact both polarities are, in a way, neutralized into balance. The STO/STS distinction cannot be perceived any further after early-6D. Only one service can be perceived by awareness at that point, and that is: Service to the One Infinite Creator (which includes assisting the negatively/positively biased/distorted entities still dancing their dance in the lower/prior densities).

In other words, as you approach the Grand Finale, positivity/negativity are refined/balanced/reconciled into a unified principle. In Unity, there isn't two, there is just one. And that is perfected balance—neither side overcoming the other.

The "veil" brings about this wonderful tension/friction/dynamic into play.

So it is understandable, natural, and acceptable, that for late-3D entities and early/mid-4D, this "battle" between "good" and "evil" must persist. Yet they will find out, as they refine/explore/perfect themselves in their respective polarity of choice, that, no side can win, no side can ever vanquish/overcome/conquer the other, that both sides need each other, and that ultimately, there are no sides, there's just One Infinite Creator.

In the meantime, I advise you enjoy the game a bit more. Much is there to be learned and experienced and explored and experimented with.

And let us all keep in mind that the 3d act is coming to a close on this planetary sphere as the 4th act is begun. These are wonderful times both for positively as well as negatively oriented potential graduates.

So enjoy yourselves in whichever way you choose, for you are free to do so. And the Creator shall be incredibly—nay, infinitely—fulfilled in each and every choice you choose to make.

Truly excellent post Siren !

Shin'Ar

Well at least this thread serves to point to those members that have this particular point of view so that I do not have to be accused fo calling anyone anything.

There are a few missing but that isporbably because they see the exposure and dont want to junp into it full tilt.

thank you for your honesty.
(03-24-2012, 11:03 AM)Siren Wrote: [ -> ]I have noticed that it seems to be somewhat reassuring or comforting for 3D entities biased towards the positive path ("light and love for all!") to naively believe that negativity is switched/converted to positivity at some point (presumably in 6D), when in fact both polarities are, in a way, neutralized into balance.

I think this is what he is completely missing.

It is mentioned that as an identity becomes more polarized, it becomes easier to switch polarity. To me I see an obvious shortcut in personal enjoyment for certain types if this is the case.

Shin'Ar

(03-24-2012, 12:25 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-24-2012, 11:03 AM)Siren Wrote: [ -> ]I have noticed that it seems to be somewhat reassuring or comforting for 3D entities biased towards the positive path ("light and love for all!") to naively believe that negativity is switched/converted to positivity at some point (presumably in 6D), when in fact both polarities are, in a way, neutralized into balance.

I think this is what he is completely missing.

It is mentioned that as an identity becomes more polarized, it becomes easier to switch polarity. To me I see an obvious shortcut in personal enjoyment for certain types if this is the case.

Are you suggesting that is easier for someone extremely evil to switch to being extremely kind? I am sorry, I just really don't understand what either of you are getting at.
Quote:Are you suggesting that is easier for someone extremely evil to switch to being extremely kind?

"Evil" is a relative, subjective, partial, biased distinction that is usually adjudged to another-self by one who feels the need to differentiate/separate him/her/itself from this other-self almost totally.

Shin'Ar, do you believe that for the entirety of your existence you have been nothing but "righteous"? Maybe so in this one incarnation. Or in hundreds and thousands of them quite likely. But in all of them? How will you balance such extreme positivity, brother?

You, now, "in the flesh" as you would say, are simply playing a role, a character. By this I do not mean to say you aren't any more "real" or "true" than anyone else. We are all playing roles and characters and putting on masks and costumes and singing our songs and dancing our dances throughout all of the Creation. This is all ultimately a Grand Illusion. And yet there is a particular "energy signature" to you that reverberates throughout all of eternity, and this peculiar tone you play in the Creation is one-of-a-kind and can never be reduplicated; but you are so much more than just this one passing incarnation. You are a myriad of incarnations that are yourSelf (do you remember them all presently?), you are part of your very own soulstream (which runs deeper than your present incarnation); and you really believe all of yourSelf has been and will always be "lightworker(s)"?

Looking into the eyes of an "evil-doer," are you capable of actually seeing the Creator in their eyes, when you know that they too are as much (no less and no more) the Creator as you yourself? Do you see your rightful "evil" in a Universe full of mirrors?

You may chose as you will, my friend. All choices are viable. All choices, no matter which, yield lessons. And all lessons are useful and equally important, regardless.

But let me simply say this: polarize to the extreme in the positive path and you shall meet your "shadow." The further away you run from the "dark," the closer you'll get to it. You can't escape it. The same applies for negative entities, inversely. 6D is the great reunion.

I say no more otherwise I am already infringing too much in your freewill.

You are free, Shin'Ar. And you are loved as such, whatever choices you choose to take, whatever path(s) you choose to explore. Ultimately, we are all the same One Infinite Creator.

And the Creator will know Itself—through every single choice.

(03-25-2012, 12:34 AM)Siren Wrote: [ -> ]But let me simply say this: polarize to the extreme in the positive path and you shall meet your "shadow." The further away you run from the "dark," the closer you'll get to it. You can't escape it. The same applies for negative entities, inversely. 6D is the great reunion.

This is very intriguing. Could you explain this in more detail? Particularly as applies to negative entities.

I consider myself to now be on the positive path- but I am fairly certain this was not always the case. Perhaps even within this incarnation. Generally speaking- the thought of attempting to amass personal power through domination and control of other-selves seems to me to be more tiresome and exasperating, rather than wrong, per se. It is though my attitude is more of "been there, done that, bought the t-shirt". Nowadays, I find myself much more fascinated with the lessons of love and compassion for others. Though sometimes frustrating- the light path just seems to hold more mystery and intrigue for me than the dark path.

Yet- there are some elements that tend to be associated with the dark path that I still find value in. For example, I identify with the wisdom of a carefully and willfully constructed experience and am very careful to avoid getting caught in the maelstrom of the loving folly of others. I find a natural revulsion within myself for much of the naivete and lack of foresight which is displayed by so many on the light path.

Also, I often find myself struggling with the tendency to want to tell others what I see as the obvious next step in their own development, rather than seeking for creative ways to draw it forth from within them. It's kind of like an old habit which is hard to break. I tend to get extremely frustrated at the seeming inability/unwillingness of some "lightworkers" to accept the wisdom of those who have a broader perspective than their own.

Specifically as regards polarity- I seem to have some type of internal mechanism which acts as a safeguard from polarizing "too much". It's kind of hard to explain, but I tend to feel that around 65-75% STO is the "right" amount of positive polarity for me. I don't willfully engage in activities to lower my polarity if it gets "too high" however I am content to let it naturally drift back toward neutral every now and again. Somehow- it seems more important to me to maintain sight of that neutral point than it is to polarize as much as I can within this incarnation.

I am curious to know your thoughts on this.
(03-25-2012, 12:34 AM)Siren Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Are you suggesting that is easier for someone extremely evil to switch to being extremely kind?

"Evil" is a relative, subjective, partial, biased distinction that is usually adjudged to another-self by one who feels the need to differentiate/separate him/her/itself from this other-self almost totally.

Shin'Ar, do you believe that for the entirety of your existence you have been nothing but "righteous"? Maybe so in this one incarnation. Or in hundreds and thousands of them quite likely. But in all of them? How will you balance such extreme positivity, brother?

You, now, "in the flesh" as you would say, are simply playing a role, a character. By this I do not mean to say you aren't any more "real" or "true" than anyone else. We are all playing roles and characters and putting on masks and costumes and singing our songs and dancing our dances throughout all of the Creation. This is all ultimately a Grand Illusion. And yet there is a particular "energy signature" to you that reverberates throughout all of eternity, and this peculiar tone you play in the Creation is one-of-a-kind and can never be reduplicated; but you are so much more than just this one passing incarnation. You are a myriad of incarnations that are yourSelf (do you remember them all presently?), you are part of your very own soulstream (which runs deeper than your present incarnation); and you really believe all of yourSelf has been and will always be "lightworker(s)"?

Looking into the eyes of an "evil-doer," are you capable of actually seeing the Creator in their eyes, when you know that they too are as much (no less and no more) the Creator as you yourself? Do you see your rightful "evil" in a Universe full of mirrors?

You may chose as you will, my friend. All choices are viable. All choices, no matter which, yield lessons. And all lessons are useful and equally important, regardless.

But let me simply say this: polarize to the extreme in the positive path and you shall meet your "shadow." The further away you run from the "dark," the closer you'll get to it. You can't escape it. The same applies for negative entities, inversely. 6D is the great reunion.

You are free, Shin'Ar. And you are loved as such, whatever choices you choose to take, whatever path(s) you choose to explore. Ultimately, we are all the same One Infinite Creator.

And the Creator will know Itself—through every single choice.

Welcome to the forum, excellent post my friend.
(03-25-2012, 01:29 AM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]Yet- there are some elements that tend to be associated with the dark path that I still find value in. For example, I identify with the wisdom of a carefully and willfully constructed experience and am very careful to avoid getting caught in the maelstrom of the loving folly of others. I find a natural revulsion within myself for much of the naivete and lack of foresight which is displayed by so many on the light path.

Why is this the dark path? It sounds like common sense to me.

Shin'Ar

(03-25-2012, 12:34 AM)Siren Wrote: [ -> ]Shin'Ar, do you believe that for the entirety of your existence you have been nothing but "righteous"? You may chose as you will, my friend. All choices are viable. All choices, no matter which, yield lessons. And all lessons are useful and equally important, regardless.

But let me simply say this: polarize to the extreme in the positive path and you shall meet your "shadow." The further away you run from the "dark," the closer you'll get to it. You can't escape it. And the Creator will know Itself—through every single choice.

All choices yield lessons. And that is the whole purpose of seeking higher understanding. to learn and to become a being of love rather than a being that has not yet learned the true meaning of love.

You may not have yet learned this Siren. maybe you are still requiring those lessons you speak of. As one reaches higher understanding they begin to realize that evolving cannot be done without realizing that our true identity is not as self, but as the All. With this understanding comes the desire to love others.

As top your comments about extremity I would agree that the extremes are not what we should seek. balance is what we seek because we must now live and experience polarity. BUT your direction, IMO, is confused. I disagree that we do not have a choice with regard to directions and decisions we make. If you walk toward the Light, you walk away from the darkness. And vice versa.

The Creator knowing itself through every single choice does not mean that as the fragments making those choices we do not have the option of choosing direction.

Your own explanation contradicts your point.

Do we have choice, or not? It would seem that if we had no choice that your way of thinking might have merit, but as it stands you seem to be in contradiction of yourself.
(03-25-2012, 01:29 AM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]Nowadays, I find myself much more fascinated with the lessons of love and compassion for others. Though sometimes frustrating- the light path just seems to hold more mystery and intrigue for me than the dark path.

I find a natural revulsion within myself for much of the naivete and lack of foresight which is displayed by so many on the light path.

Also, I often find myself struggling with the tendency to want to tell others what I see as the obvious next step in their own development, rather than seeking for creative ways to draw it forth from within them.

I seem to have some type of internal mechanism which acts as a safeguard from polarizing "too much".

Tenet,

There is your problem in a nutshell. You really don't like the whole aspect of being a person constantly expressing love toward others. It sounds like you are not comfortable with it. And it sounds like your definition of love has something to do with charitable works and constant washing of feet and carrying of bags.

IMO, it would do you a great deal of benefit to come to a better understanding of what it means to love others. Maybe then, when you are more comfortable with your experiences, than you will also be more confident about teaching others what you have experienced and come to realize. As well as appreciating those things being expressed to you by others.
(03-25-2012, 03:45 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forum, excellent post my friend.

Thank You Sagitarrius, I do try! I apprecaite your support.

(03-25-2012, 04:17 AM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-25-2012, 01:29 AM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]Yet- there are some elements that tend to be associated with the dark path that I still find value in. For example, I identify with the wisdom of a carefully and willfully constructed experience and am very careful to avoid getting caught in the maelstrom of the loving folly of others. I find a natural revulsion within myself for much of the naivete and lack of foresight which is displayed by so many on the light path.

Why is this the dark path? It sounds like common sense to me.

I agree with Diana here. What you(Tenet) proclaim and profess here as the loving folly of others is simply your own distaste for it, not a true defintion of love. And expressing love and applying it to one's life can be done with as much careful and willful construction as anything else that one can do.

Maybe you(Tenet) need to clarify what you mean by the naivete, lack of foresight and folly of those who walk toward the Light.
(03-24-2012, 11:10 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Are you suggesting that is easier for someone extremely evil to switch to being extremely kind? I am sorry, I just really don't understand what either of you are getting at.

You don't have to be kind to be walking the positive path. As long as you accept all other selves as they are and do not try to control them, you are walking the positive path.

So the idea of kindness and goodness that most of us use on Earth is IMHO greatly distorted.
(03-25-2012, 12:34 AM)Siren Wrote: [ -> ]...

I thought it was impossible for any entity incarnated in 3d to infringe on the Way of Confusion? Are you not veiled like the rest of us? Smile
(03-25-2012, 01:29 AM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]...
Specifically as regards polarity- I seem to have some type of internal mechanism which acts as a safeguard from polarizing "too much". It's kind of hard to explain, but I tend to feel that around 65-75% STO is the "right" amount of positive polarity for me

I feel the same way my friend.

I was told not long ago that I was at about 61% and found that to be a bit high but comfortable nonetheless. Smile

Do you think it is possible to go to 6d directly from 3d? It seems to me that having to go through 4d, where you need 98% to be harvested in 5d, is going to result in a great imbalance. And that we then need to balance this again is 5d. If we are already aware of this right now and here in 3d, could we just go to 6d or maybe 5d directly?

EDIT: I just realized that these questions would resolve themselves if said person is a wanderer from 5d or 6d. Smile
(03-25-2012, 09:35 AM)Valtor Wrote: [ -> ]I thought it was impossible for any entity incarnated in 3d to infringe on the Way of Confusion? Are you not veiled like the rest of us?

Ra Wrote:73.12 Questioner: Many so-called evangelists which we have in our society at present have great desire and very great will, and possibly great polarity, but it seems to me that in many cases that there is a lack of awareness that creates a less than effective working in the magical sense. Am I correct in this analysis?

Ra: I am Ra. You are partially correct. In examining the polarity of a service-to-others working the free will must be seen as paramount. Those entities of which you speak are attempting to generate positive changes in consciousness while abridging free will. This causes the blockage of the magical nature of the working except in those cases wherein an entity freely desires to accept the working of the evangelist, as you have called it.

Shin'Ar

(03-25-2012, 09:59 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Those entities of which you speak are attempting to generate positive changes in consciousness while abridging free will. This causes the blockage of the magical nature of the working except in those cases wherein an entity freely desires to accept the working of the evangelist, as you have called it.
[/quote]

I would agree with Ra here IF one was deliberately attempting to abridge free will. But I think you are using his remark out of context to support your claims here.

Evangelizing in such a way that others do not have the free will to choose to disagree with you would be infringement. Revealing what you have come to understand to others who do have the choice to agree with you or not, is not infringement. in fact is your free will to offer such wisdom, and should one tell you that you should not be able to offer such than THAT would be an infringement on their free will and your preaching to them what you think. You cannot have your cake and eat it too.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6