Bring4th

Full Version: The Light shines in the darkness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Shin'Ar

Those who choose the path of STS, a terminology they use here to define 'service to self' or 'self graitifcation', and disguise themselves to lure others are what they are. The Light reveals their selfishness and when it is shone on them they either bark and snap like cornered beasts or they try to further disguise themselves from it by claiming to be full of light and love.

No being can be filled with love, when they choose to mislead others onto a path of darkness. That is not the manifestation of love and My Light has revealed your actions as the polarity of selfishness and greed.

I do not come to war but to shed Light and awaken those who do want to seek the Light.

Those who accuse me of otherwise are the ones which you should be wary of. If anyone doubts what they say at all, or has any reason for suspicion, their true character will be revealed if you are able to follow my posts over the last month, if the moderator does not dispose of them.

Let the Light and Love of the Creator shine on this darkness. let those who defy it be loved and led back into the One.

I love you All and hope for your higher understanding to be reached.

3DMonkey

Do you want conversation? Or do you want to throw out accusation?

Conversation is here. No judicial system.

For the second time, could you stop accusing?
(03-21-2012, 11:32 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Those who accuse me of otherwise are the ones which you should be wary of.

Could you also please stop with this kind of language? I don't think it's as effective as you think it is. It's very cult-like.

3DMonkey

Oh! Nobody can follow the course of events that led you to this point. It is impossible, so don't expect it. Lay it out clearly.
(03-21-2012, 11:51 AM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]Could you also please stop with this kind of language? I don't think it's as effective as you think it is. It's very cult-like.

I sort of have to agree with bridge here.