Bring4th

Full Version: teaching the self by the self
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this following answers given by Ra to a question regards the energy centers highlight the nature of our spiritual journey.

it is this: that all the experiences and feelings we have are just teach/learnings that we have set up for ourself.

here comes the question from Don about the energy centers, which are activated, which are not:

Quote:42.10 Questioner: How can an individual assess what energy centers within its being are activated and in no immediate need of attention and which energy centers are not activated and are in need of immediate attention?

- -

in the first part of the answer Ra speaks to the thoughts and emotions that we have. The actual behaviour we engage in seems to be downgraded, seen as secondary to the heart of the issue?

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. The thoughts of an entity, its feelings or emotions, and least of all its behavior are the signposts for the teaching/learning of self by self.

- -

Ra then continues ... and the word 'inappropriate' comes up. This could ruffle some feathers as it implies some sort of 'judgement'? but I think that inappropriate here means 'not consonant with the Law of One', which is referenced in the previous q&a.

Quote: In the analysis of one’s experiences of a diurnal cycle an entity may assess what it considers to be inappropriate thoughts, behaviors, feelings, and emotions.

- -

and then the self HEALING takes place. We identify the distortion, place it in the proper 'ray' (energy center) and then accept/forgive/understand what was 'disharmonious'.

this is most encouraging, as the RESPONSBILITY for our EXPERIENCE is placed firmly in our own hands.

Quote:In examining these inappropriate activities of mind, body, and spirit complexes the entity may then place these distortions in the proper vibrational ray and thus see where work is needed.

- -

and what is the end product, a perfectly balanced entity?

Quote:42.9 Questioner: How can a person know when he is unswayed by an emotionally charged situation or if he is repressing the flow of emotions, or if he is in balance and truly unswayed?

Ra: I am Ra. We have spoken to this point. Therefore, we shall briefly iterate that to the balanced entity no situation has an emotional charge but is simply a situation like any other in which the entity may or may not observe an opportunity to be of service. The closer an entity comes to this attitude the closer an entity is to balance. You may note that it is not our recommendation that reactions to catalyst be repressed or suppressed unless such reactions would be a stumbling block not consonant with the Law of One to an other-self. It is far, far better to allow the experience to express itself in order that the entity may then make fuller use of this catalyst.
(03-21-2012, 01:47 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]Ra then continues ... and the word 'inappropriate' comes up. This could ruffle some feathers as it implies some sort of 'judgement'? but I think that inappropriate here means 'not consonant with the Law of One', which is referenced in the previous q&a.

I would clarify even further to say that I believe Ra meant "not consonant with one's chosen path with the Law of One." What an STO entity and an STS entity view as appropriate are obviously different. And the understanding of "discernment" versus "judgement" helps here. Understanding that one's own discernment is not Universal.

I like this quote in relation to this topic:
Quote:18.5
...The proper role of the entity is in this density to experience all things desired, to then analyze, understand, and accept these experiences, distilling from them the love/light within them. Nothing shall be overcome. That which is not needed falls away.

The orientation develops due to analysis of desire. These desires become more and more distorted towards conscious application of love/light as the entity furnishes itself with distilled experience. We have found it to be inappropriate in the extreme to encourage the overcoming of any desires, except to suggest the imagination rather than the carrying out in the physical plane, as you call it, of those desires not consonant with the Law of One, thus preserving the primal distortion of free will.

It might be easy to misunderstand the result of decreased emotional response as the goal. If trying to balance, we should not suppress emotions for the sake of balance.
Quote: Ra: I am Ra. The thoughts of an entity, its feelings or emotions, and least of all its behavior are the signposts for the teaching/learning of self by self.

In my simple view this is describing "belief"and the perspective we choose to form that belief. Same thing i described to my friend about changing the past/belief to enable the future.
Just thought I would note that "thought" is mentioned central for reflecting on here.

Thought I would mention a relevant quote about examining thought, from the very first session.

"Let us for a moment consider thought. What is it, my friends, to take thought? Took you then thought today? What thoughts did you think today? What thoughts were part of the original thought today? In how many of your thoughts did the creation abide? Was love contained? And was service freely given? You are not part of a material universe. You are part of a thought. You are dancing in a ballroom in which there is no material. You are dancing thoughts. You move your body, your mind, and your spirit in somewhat eccentric patterns for you have not completely grasped the concept that you are part of the original thought."
(03-21-2012, 09:31 PM)jivatman Wrote: [ -> ]Just thought I would note that "thought" is mentioned central for reflecting on here.

thanks jivatman.

I am also thinking that one of the SUPREME IRONIES in life is that quite often we 'speak the truth about another person' ... and yet the teaching APPLIES to us!!!

if you look carefully, you can see this at work. So the Truth is out there, not even hidden, barely even a 'projection' as it is in front of your face, yet you remain convinced that this is a 'truth' that the other person needs to understand.

I have seen it in myself in recent days, and what a galling realization it is to comprehend this. How dreadfully embarassing too lol.

god, I hope no-one else saw these projections in me lol.