Bring4th

Full Version: Depersonalization Disorder and Spirituality
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone,

I'm just going to jump in here--thanks for listening Heart

For over 6 years, I've had constant depersonalization disorder (for those who aren't familiar, you can check: http://www.depersonalization.info/overview.html). I came across the Ra material about a year ago, and I can't help but think of this 'disorder'--which, by the way, has become more and more acute (unexplainably by professionals) in younger people during the last 15 years or so--is perhaps indicative of a shift in consciousness/higher vibration? I've always 'known' of the Ra material in my heart (e.g., being a wanderer), before actually discovering the readings, and it's difficult for me to see this disorder as anything but a positive thing. As I'm writing this, 'positive' almost makes me laugh, because this condition is truly horrific if you're interested in being 'in the world' on a daily basis. I'm basically in a fog most of the time, thinking, contemplating, and hoping for positive change on this Earth, and in many ways this takes me away from reality. Interestingly, my PhD work is on self, individuality, and the philosophical ramifications of this as it relates to ancient literature.

Anyway, so I guess I would like to open up discussion, questions, etc. regarding this. Has anyone experienced this? Any thoughts on why it's more prominent now?

There is a youtube video (I don't have the reference now), in which a woman tells her viewers that she was told during meditation that this is occurring as part of a plan (and each person with it has planned for it to happen--something about bringing vibrations up around us). So, sorry for the rant, but I'd be honored if anyone would like to share their thoughts. There's a lot more that we could discuss about this, but for now I'll leave it. Thanks for listening.

Love and Light,

B
Have you tried aligning your four bodies?
(03-21-2012, 03:15 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried aligning your four bodies?

I'm not familiar with that, nor do I recall ever coming across it. I appreciate the response, though, and I will try to learn more about your suggestion...

Unbound

I believe what he is expressing is a need to have your Emotional Self, your Physical Self, Mental Self and Spiritual Self all working in conjunction.

I would definitely recommend the uptaking of some grounding exercises.
Indeed! Thanks for responding, as well. I just wasn't familiar with the actual techniques, but I had thought about something being out of alignment before--just wasn't sure which one, what color, how to correct, etc.

Unbound

Understandable, well the first step would be in making an intuitive reach. What does it FEEL is out of alignment?

If you wish, and with your permission, I can tune in to your energy field and tell you what I find there that may be of assistance?
Hello Again,

That would be welcomed by me...

As far as determining what's out of alignment, I wouldn't know how to even inquire. I don't necessarily feel like anything is out of sync, but again, I'm not sure I have an intuitive sense for it (or maybe I just don't know how to look). Interestingly, this began a couple months after I stopped meditating regularly, and I really haven't meditated since. Perhaps it's that simple; maybe I should just do a sitting meditation regularly again. I've been meaning to, but I felt that I could just close my eyes anywhere and almost be in that space anyway, which is why I stopped dedicating a particular time and place for it.

We do have physical bodies and physiology, so, regarding the mundane: how is your diet, and do you exercise?

I read about the "disorder." I feel it is another label for normal imbalances (not to diminish any pain you or other sufferers experience). One could even say that the idea the world is unreal is absolutely true, considering just the amount of BS we are fed continually by the media (and this does not even speak to the idea that the world is a subset or illusion of a greater reality). It is difficult to be in a world so crazy (wars, Hollywood, sensationalism, education as indoctrination), and the younger generations are coming into a world getting crazier and crazier; with more information about the craziness available via the www.

Pickle's idea is good. You are a unique being, and your balancing will be unique to you. If you hold the intention that you want to be in balance, things will come to you--insights, tools--just be open.

Remember to feed your body good fuel, and exercise (so the body is not stagnate).
Thank you for the wonderful reply. My diet is decent, I suppose. I've been an ovo-lacto vegetarian for many years, and I generally get my daily vegetable requirements. Like many others, I occasionally splurge on pizza and other yummies Smile, but not to excess. I'm not overweight, and I walk 5 days a week (probably 3/4 miles a day, just going to and from the office). However, I don't do any other kind of exercise during the week.

I completely agree with you regarding the world as unreal and the craziness going on seemingly everywhere. At times, I feel blessed for having this--or at least the way that it makes me introspect and disassociate with a world gone crazy (forgive the simplistic generalization)--and at other times feel that I am unable to fully interact with such a world. The contradiction of wanting to interact with a world gone mad is one of the interesting aspects of this whole thing. I will certainly hold my intention to discover my imbalance(s) and hope that I can turn this into a positive experience--perhaps even a healing one...

Thank you for your reply

Unbound

There is somewhat of a confusion in the subtle regions of the mid-range between the sacral and solar plexus centers, in the front.

The translation of that, from what I can feel is a hesitation regarding the sexual (creative and dynamic) energies in relation to one's sense of power in relation to other individuals. The sexual energies are not meant to be taken in terms of sexuality, but as one's own generative abilities and creative capacities.

What a wonderfully insightful response. You are absolutely correct, I believe, and now I am going to try and understand what is happening. I had a sense that there was something in that area, but I wan't sure what I was feeling was accurate, or what. I should let my intuition guide me, and with your help--and the help of others here--I now know how to proceed. Again, thank you for this. It's amazing that you picked up on it...

Love and Light

Unbound

"but I wan't sure what I was feeling was accurate"

Ah! We see here where the hiccup in your solar plexus is apparent. Trust in your own capacities of creation! Smile