Bring4th

Full Version: STA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hereby declare the creation of a new service. Service To All.

All hail the All!Tongue
Very cool PickleCool
Think of the implications. No matter what you do, it serves somebody. And no matter who you serve, it ripples to everybody. No matter how self serving you try to be, it still serves someone somewhere.
(03-21-2012, 06:21 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]Think of the implications. No matter what you do, it serves somebody. And no matter who you serve, it ripples to everybody. No matter how self serving you try to be, it still serves someone somewhere.

What you are saying is true in the span of eternity. Of course everything serves the all, how can it not?

But in the here and now, a statement like that could easily justify some awful things, and possibly confuse someone who really wants to serve others in their choice of polarity, and direct them to "absorb" rather than "radiate".

Statements like something done " for their own good" , and "the ends justify the means" come to mind.

A big picture perspective is helpful in some situations, like in finding love for Hitler, but a grounded, here and now perspective is much more helpful for the fool's journey.
Of course. As a facetious post i will give a facetious example.

The person that becomes enraged when the parking spot they were waiting on is swiped rudely. In a moment of SELF service he rams the other car. Now, because of our chosen angle of perception we get uptight about this action. But if we look into the Law in effect we find that an auto manufacturer is served with a bit of job security filling the need for another car, the insurance agent is being served by filling a need, and the owner of the car that was rammed got a replacement car for the "lemon" they were unable to sell or afford to replace.

Even the parking spot swiper was acting in a moment of selfishness. But with those around us that keep harmony behind the scenes, they all work together to bring our free will to manifestation.

Then think about which angle of perception is of more use? Ther perp or the victim?

I root for those behind the scenes. Guides need job security too. I find disharmony comes from trting to take control away from our guides.
Do you mean our spiritual guides? My perspective is that our guides are there to help and support us, we are in the driver's seat taking the journey.

Don't want a backseat driver to control the steering wheel.
My lesser soul is likely considered the main guide.
Not sure of my main guide , it's just a big bright ball that kind of looks like the sunBigSmile
In the location of your heart, it would be your lesser soul. The portion of oversoul here to gather needed experience.

My brain can't be a guide, it is just the interface. Even though it appears to be the "driver", it needs a guide. If we use the guidance of the inner soul we can speed up the movement on the path. If we accept the help of guides we can speed it up even more. Not only that, we get to pick and choose guides as well. We have the ability to get a real party going on. Instead of just thinking about these particular connections of the grid, think about full access to the whole grid. Then we're really partying!

For the creator to experience the glass as half full, the creator must experience the glass as half empty. LoL!
oh Pickle, how silly thou art...my glass has been half empty, so now it's getting full.

I've got so many guides I don't know what to do with them all. They keep saying "follow your heart" "Don't pay attention to that" "Goddess", then they leave white feathers around, numerology symbols....and I totally get what they are trying to tell me.

However my brain interface is suffering from mercury retrograde and limited functionality. That is, sometimes the brain engine has trouble initializing, not to mention fatigue, overwork, and normal 3D stuff that my guides can only imagine and have limited experience ofTongue
do you think the word 'service' throws off a lot of people?

(03-22-2012, 12:45 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]do you think the word 'service' throws off a lot of people?
I used to have this awesome door hanger I got from a hotel. It said service requested please.

You can guess what I hung it on.BigSmile
[Image: hotel_fun_hangers.jpg]
You say !

S

You say !

T

You say !

A

Go service to ALL