Bring4th

Full Version: 8 Month Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Cochlear Implant Being Activated
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Quote:This 8 month old baby was born deaf, watch the moment as his cochlear implant is activated and he hears sound for the first time, and his mother's voice.

just made my day Smile
Aw, that got me teary-eyed! What a great example of an area in which modern medicine really shines. Thanks for sharing!

3DMonkey

Smile. It doesn't matter what the reason. Watching a baby smile is the BEST!
I like how the pacifier just drops out of the baby's mouth around the 10 second mark. It's like - 'what glorious sound is that?"

BigSmile
(03-22-2012, 12:06 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I like how the pacifier just drops out of the baby's mouth around the 10 second mark. It's like - 'what glorious sound is that?"

BigSmile

Yeah me too! That was priceless!

Thanks for posting! This video makes me light up w/ joy!! So happy for the baby and family!
Wonderful! So lovely that joy the baby is showing to his mom! This is what we should see more in media. Maybe then I would open my tv sometimes. I stopped watching and reading the news already some years ago because of all the negativity and fear based reporting.

Thank you for sharing the link!

Happy weekend to all!
Thanks for sharing again plenum.

I immediately shared the video and I cannot express how excited I am that others are forwarding it on as well. It did make me think a little bit. About why this beautiful baby was born with this and an answer 'came to mind'. One reason I believe is to light up people w/ his story. He sure made my day by watching that video and by the awesome response I received back I'm positive he's touched MANY people just today alone.

Some of my friends posted it on their walls and gave me no credit but folks that's the last thing I need. Rather, I was touched to see that it had touched them enough to share on their wall as well. What a bright light that little baby is!

One Love!

Unbound

Interesting, actually, I was born blind, I wonder if this is what my reaction was like when I saw for the first time.
(03-23-2012, 02:47 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting, actually, I was born blind, I wonder if this is what my reaction was like when I saw for the first time.

WOW! I'm sure 'miraculous' was about the same reaction you may have had. And I'm beyond happy for you that you were able to overcome it. You must be undoubtedly very strong willed!

Namaste!

Unbound

Were it not for my will, I don't think I would have made it this far through life, aha. When you're a darkness coming in to the light, the Will is what sustains you until you open yourself to enough Love from the Creator to be supported.