Bring4th

Full Version: Seven sub-planes of mind/body/spirit complexes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ra Wrote:17.38 Questioner: Are there seven sub-planes to what we call our physical plane here?

Ra: I am Ra. You are correct. This is difficult to understand. There are an infinite number of planes. In your particular space/time continuum distortion there are seven sub-planes of mind/body/spirit complexes. You will discover the vibrational nature of these seven planes as you pass through your experiential distortions, meeting other-selves of the various levels which correspond to the energy influx centers of the physical vehicle.

Mind that in this quote Ra says that there are seven sub-planes of mind/body/spirit complexes, and you will discover the vibrational nature of these as you pass through your experiential distortions, meeting other-selves of the various levels which correspond to the energy influx centers of the physical vehicle.

How do you interpret the above quote? And more importantly - do you have any experiences to share in this regard?
I think this is possibly related to the 7 bodies that Don asks about here:

Quote:47.8 Questioner: In our esoteric literature numerous bodies are listed. I have listed here the physical body, the etheric, the emotional, the astral. Can you tell me if this listing is the proper number, and can you tell me the uses and purposes and effects etc. of each of these and any other bodies that may be in our mind/body/spirit complex?

full quote here: http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?ses...=47&ss=1#8

- -

I am thinking that as we progressively activate higher energy centers (green, blue, indigo), our energy centers interface with these other bodies.

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=3864

this could possibily explain psychic abilities through the third eye (telepathy, telekinesis, foresight), and explain those of great communication skills through the blue ray (drawing inspiration through a different 'body' of knowledge) etc etc.

and also why when we feel 'blocked' in one of these energy centers, we feel diminished as an entity, because we have lost connection to some of these higher bodies.

(03-22-2012, 03:55 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I think this is possibly related to the 7 bodies that Don asks about here:... ... ...

Cool! Thanks!

Do you think that when Ra said: "meeting other-selves of the various levels which correspond to the energy influx centers of the physical vehicle", they meant people with various psychic abilities that we sometimes, randomly, meet in life? Or that they meant that as you activate different planes of your own mind/body/spirit complex, you will meet other-selves who are on those levels?
(03-22-2012, 04:40 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Or that they meant that as you activate different planes of your own mind/body/spirit complex, you will meet other-selves who are on those levels?

I am thinking the latter, the example you gave above.

so people who are activated at green ray will be experiencing a different reality from others, because their 'green ray bodies' are interfacing, and sending back data/information into their green ray chakras, and reality 'feels' different for them, because it is different!!

same for blue and indigo ray centers. That's why some people might 'get you' or 'understand you' because they have those centers open, and can express 'more of your being to them'. And when you are with others, it feels like you could say more, but you sense that it wouldn't get through because those higher centers aren't activated.

this isn't trying to claim superiority or anything; EVERYONE has these potentials in waiting. But like a baseball player or soccer player, people choose to work on different areas in this lifetime. If you truly desire to open these areas, I think that anyone can.
(03-22-2012, 04:50 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]so people who are activated at green ray will be experiencing a different reality from others, because their 'green ray bodies' are interfacing, and sending back data/information into their green ray chakras, and reality 'feels' different for them, because it is different!!

I was thinking that those who would activate green ray bodies for instance, would suddenly be able to perceive other selves who also have activated green ray bodies, but which was not perceived or seen by them before. Is that what you are saying too? What do you think?
(03-22-2012, 05:08 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]I was thinking that those who would activate green ray bodies for instance, would suddenly be able to perceive other selves who also have activated green ray bodies, but which was not perceived or seen by them before. Is that what you are saying too? What do you think?

umm. I can't really speak with any experience on 'perceiving' green ray bodies.

this green ray body, is, of course, different from the '4D body' that indigo children are born with (dual activated). They in a sense (theoretically) should be able to switch their consciousness between 3d and 4d bodies, and hence how 'different' they seem.

- -

I think with the 7 sub-bodies of 3rd density that our Consciousness is locked into the yellow ray/chemical body, and that the chakras are the only way of sending/receiving information to those other bodies.

(03-22-2012, 03:40 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]How do you interpret the above quote? And more importantly - do you have any experiences to share in this regard?
I'm curious why do you think this is different than the subdensities?

Quote:Each experience will be sequentially understood by the growing and seeking mind/body/spirit complex in terms of survival, then in terms of personal identity, then in terms of social relations, then in terms of universal love, then in terms of how the experience may beget free communication, then in terms of how the experience may be linked to universal energies, and finally in terms of the sacramental nature of each experience.

(03-23-2012, 01:02 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2012, 03:40 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]How do you interpret the above quote? And more importantly - do you have any experiences to share in this regard?
I'm curious why do you think this is different than the subdensities?

Quote:Each experience will be sequentially understood by the growing and seeking mind/body/spirit complex in terms of survival, then in terms of personal identity, then in terms of social relations, then in terms of universal love, then in terms of how the experience may beget free communication, then in terms of how the experience may be linked to universal energies, and finally in terms of the sacramental nature of each experience.

Thanks for the quote, zenmaster.

I think that there *might* be different vibrational levels consisting the mind/body/spirit complexes vibrating on those levels, which might be called sub-planes, within each sub-density. That is how I interpreted the quote of those seven sub-planes, but I might be wrong.
(03-23-2012, 06:23 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]I think that there *might* be different vibrational levels consisting the mind/body/spirit complexes vibrating on those levels, which might be called sub-planes, within each sub-density. That is how I interpreted the quote of those seven sub-planes, but I might be wrong.
Ra was talking about what's within the local (space/time) vibration of 3rd density (yellow-ray). A 3D sub-plane vibration, has a 'center of gravity' on what has been actualized by the developing mind and spirit. The last subdensity tends to be associated with values of the so-called 'second-tier' vMeme. And work keeps going past 3D in space/time here ('You will find a sharp increase in the number of people, as you call mind/body/spirit complexes, whose vibrational potentials include the potential for fourth-vibrational distortions').

The granularity of sub-planes within sub-planes is probably way too fine to identify distinctions of behavior, although in spiral dynamics, there are 'exiting' and 'entering' attitudes (as one recognizes the new 'way of being'). The 'sub-sub-planes' are transitional and sort of smoothly overlap between the subdensities/sub-planes.

After death, 'harvest' allows for a new physical/mental vehicle congruent with level of distortion (purity), if one's violet ray (which basically amounts to the totality of incarnations up to that point) exceeds the prior life's vibrational limit.

(03-23-2012, 08:46 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Ra was talking about what's within the local (space/time) vibration of 3rd density (yellow-ray). A 3D sub-plane vibration, has a 'center of gravity' on what has been actualized by the developing mind and spirit. The last subdensity tends to be associated with values of the so-called 'second-tier' vMeme. And work keeps going past 3D in space/time here ('You will find a sharp increase in the number of people, as you call mind/body/spirit complexes, whose vibrational potentials include the potential for fourth-vibrational distortions').

The granularity of sub-planes within sub-planes is probably way too fine to identify distinctions of behavior, although in spiral dynamics, there are 'exiting' and 'entering' attitudes (as one recognizes the new 'way of being'). The 'sub-sub-planes' are transitional and sort of smoothly overlap between the subdensities/sub-planes.

After death, 'harvest' allows for a new physical/mental vehicle congruent with level of distortion (purity), if one's violet ray (which basically amounts to the totality of incarnations up to that point) exceeds the prior life's vibrational limit.

I am just trying to seek answers to an experience that I had, which I can not explain. I thought of the "new breed" firstly too. Maybe it was them. Then I stumbled upon the quote that I asked about in this thread, and wondered whether it could be someone else than the "new breed", who I believe are those new fourth density beings who are dual activated. I read that the seven sub-planes exist within this third density space/time which we inhabit, and that vibrational nature of mind/body/spirit complexes within those sub-planes varies accordingly. And I interpreted it as, as you move through those sub-planes, you will meet those other-selves vibrating on those different sub-planes. Something that you perhaps can become aware of? But I agree with you in your thought that perhaps these sub-planes are too fine to identify.
(03-23-2012, 02:31 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Something that you perhaps can become aware of?
You can become aware of it in the same way you can become aware of any archetypal influence.

(03-23-2012, 02:31 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]But I agree with you in your thought that perhaps these sub-planes are too fine to identify.
The sub-sub-planes are probably too fine to identify. The sub-planes have already been identified through groups of values.

(03-23-2012, 08:05 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-23-2012, 02:31 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Something that you perhaps can become aware of?
You can become aware of it in the same way you can become aware of any archetypal influence.

What would that be like in your understanding? (I am not an expert in archetypal influence.)

zenmaster Wrote:
(03-23-2012, 02:31 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]But I agree with you in your thought that perhaps these sub-planes are too fine to identify.
The sub-sub-planes are probably too fine to identify. The sub-planes have already been identified through groups of values.

What are these groups of values? Can you give an example?
(03-24-2012, 03:39 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-23-2012, 08:05 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

What would that be like in your understanding?

You are probably already familiar with it. I am going to assume the terms density and plane as being synonymous. A space/time sub-plane resides within or is embedded within a larger plane of potential (i.e. 1st subdensity of 3D), just as mind resides in a greater field of mind (personal among collective).

Even with any unnecessary increased complexity, the less-distorted mind provides more contrast to see that which is relatively more distorted. In that contrast we may see patterns of behavior. We may see these patterns of behavior change over time, in one accepting some degree of responsibility, as a maturation process. Each sub-plane offers a way of expressing values (these 'vibrations' are like a template, here very much colored/constrained by what society has created in that societal mind, in the same way the archetypical mind offers its blueprint). And the progression is not entirely linear or staged, just as balancing work is not linear (but it is necessarily so only on the scale of many lifetimes).

(03-24-2012, 03:39 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
zenmaster Wrote:
What are these groups of values? Can you give an example?
The values are those identified here: http://integralnhne.ning.com/forum/topic...l-dynamics
http://www.spiraldynamics.com/book/SDreview_Dinan.htm

If you notice, the 'warm' and 'cool' colors of SD sub-densities reflect some of the attributes of the octave densities. For example, the inner and outer focus, or 'me' vs 'we'. The odd densities are somewhat 'me' based, and the even are 'we' based (until merging with the all).
My perspective (take it or leave it as you choose):

The 3rd density sub-planes (each level includes the levels preceding it):

1st sub-density: The entity will be able to analyze its own analytical processes; Analyze how it sees the world.

2nd sub-density: The entity will be able to fully analyze how it expresses itself.

3rd sub-density: The entity will be able to fully analyze its emotions.

4th sub-density: The entity will be able to fully analyze what it believes.

5th sub-density: The entity will be able to fully analyze its will and ability to act on what it believes, with great honesty.

6th sub-density: The entity, springboarding from 5th, will be able to fully analyze how well it has manifested its beliefs through the course of its lifetime.

7th sub-density: The entity will be able to FULLY analyze itself and the universe around it, its origins and BEGINS to pierce the veil and know the mind/body/spirit as a COMPLETE totality. This is the sub-density of the adept.

(CC BY-SA 3.0)

Unbound

What's with the focus on analysis?
Know thyself; Then know thy other.

Without knowing yourself, you cannot truly know anyone.

Do you think a animal cares about who you are? They may obey a command but will they even know why, and even believe in doing the task better independently without the use of fear? No.
Do my guides know me better than I know myself?
yes

Can I know myself better than my guides know me?
yes
Give or take 100,000 dedicated years in a space/time environment, sure.
Am I here just for experience, or to learn lessons?
both

Is there anything I MUST accomplish in this life in order to evolve to the next level?
no

That takes the stress away a bit, not feeling pressured to work.
[Image: mr-bump.jpg]
How synchronistic. Re-reading (again) TLOO and this particular quote struck me as rather profound.

I interpret that as encountering those that mirror ones state of being (i.e. state of crystallised energy centers / rays). In other words, an indirect mention of the 'law of attraction', or 'as above, so below'.