Bring4th

Full Version: Cosmic Humour
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Unbound

Hehehahahahehehehahahahahahahaha! Oh wow, it just hit me, I mean, it has before, but this time it has really sunken in, the vast illusion. Literally every part of the universe is capable of being harmonized, even antagonistic opposites. I understand this through music, through sound. Yes, there is dissonance, and consonance, and there is creation and destruction.

We understand that the universe is One Thought. Wrought from One Mind, in One Complete Existence. There is Non-Existence, of which no words truly exist to describe. The One Thought is Infinite Finity, or Intelligent Energy, coming out of the One Mind, or Intelligent Infinity. Thought is geometry, arrangement, relationship. This Unformed, gives rise to Form, through Intelligent Energy, which is expressive and creative. The One Thought is a Reflection of the One Mind, the kinetic to the potential.

In which direction shall you make your consciousness kinetic?
Yes yes yes yes yes! The harmony of the great dance! I make my consciousness kinetic in the direction of love outpouring in every possible direction!

And I'm doing a happy dance with the joy of it!
I build light anchors. Ha!