Bring4th

Full Version: is the LOGOS the Furthest Back you can go?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
let us reverse creation:

human beings are sub-sub-logoi

the sun is a sub-logos

the center of the Milky Way (our galaxy) is the logos

is the LOGOS the original principle?

- -

would we die if we travelled to another Logos (galaxy) because the parameters there are configured differently? (the spiritual equivalent of a human being trying to breathe nitrogen)

is the logos our grandfather?
They have touched on this concept just a bit:
Quote:There are those among our social memory complex which have become Wanderers in other major galaxies. Thus there has been knowledge of other major galaxies, for to one whose personality or mind/body/spirit complex has been crystallized the universe is one place and there is no bar upon travel. However, our interpretation of your query was a query concerning the social memory complex traveling to another major galaxy. We have not done this, nor do we contemplate it, for we can reach in love with our hearts.

There is another quote where Ra talks about this experience and understanding the basics of experience in another galaxy baffles our imaginations...or something like that. I'll look for it.
Here we go:
Quote:90.17
Questioner: Is Ra familiar with the archetypical mind of some other Logos that is not the same as the one we experience?
Ra: I am Ra. There are entities of Ra which have served as far Wanderers to those of another Logos. The experience has been one which staggers the intellectual and intuitive capacities, for each Logos sets up an experiment enough at variance from all others that the subtleties of the archetypical mind of another Logos are most murky to the resonating mind, body, and spirit complexes of this Logos.

I've always been fascinated by this idea.

Shin'Ar

IMHO,

Logos is the First Thought that emitted from the Source as Sound.

It is literally translated to mean 'Word'.

Unbound

I would consider it in the manner of harmony. Being in tune at the level of the Logos is a state of awareness, a degree of awareness of Oneness. I would liken it to if it was a hill, it would be the top of the hill. Now from the top of the hill, you can look out and begin to see other hills and hilltops, you can begin to see all of the activities going on below, and you can see a huge, wide sky all around you.

That being said, Logos isn't really a "point", it is a state of awareness. The Logos permeates the Sub-Logos, the Logos and the Sub-Logos permeate the Sub-Sub-Logos, and so on and so forth.
It is ONE big thing with many many things (All) which amounts to no-thing.

Did it make sense to you ?

Smile

13.5 Questioner: Thank you. Can you tell me of the first known thing in the creation?

Ra: I am Ra. The first known thing in the creation is infinity. The infinity is creation.

13.6 Questioner: From this infinity then must come what we experience as creation. What was the next step or the next evolvement?

Ra: I am Ra. Infinity became aware. This was the next step.

13.7 Questioner: After this, what came next?

Ra: I am Ra. Awareness led to the focus of infinity into infinite energy. You have called this by various vibrational sound complexes, the most common to your ears being “Logos” or “Love.” The Creator is the focusing of infinity as an aware or conscious principle called by us as closely as we can create understanding/learning in your language, intelligent infinity.

So:

0. There is the Infinite. Infinity = Unity, per Ra, and per the definitions of the two words.
1. Infinity became aware. This is also known as free will.
2. Intelligent Infinity focused into Intelligent Energy. This is known as the Logos.
3. The Logos emits Light. This is the known Creation.

Therefore, to go back further than the Logos is to go back to awareness without Creation or to go back to pure unity without distortion. The Logos is also known as the "Creative Principle".

Free will (also known as awareness) is the space in which the Logos exists. Free will/awareness is also identical to finitude. Thus, the first concept which emerged from the formless unity/infinity is its opposite: many/finite. It is only in becoming finite that Infinite Unity can become many. Thus, in order for the One to be free, it must take on limitation. The freedom of the One is the freedom to explore any mode of limitation. Because the One is the only thing, it is obviously autonomous. Normally, we think that autonomy is the essence of freedom, but autonomy requires limitation in order to be free. There must be a space to explore if an autonomous being is to explore. The limitation taken on by the Infinite sets the precedent for Creatorhood: to be a Creator is to become what you are not: to limit that which is infinite.

Therefore, the first concept is manyness/finitude. The second concept is the decision to explore this manyness/finitude. The first concept is the possibility for Creating. The second concept is the Creative Principle itself, also known as the Logos. This is a small point, but it is relevant to the topic.

This description seems to be at variance to Shin'Ar's description of the Logos as the first thought, but I think the two can be synthesized. Let us consider that a Word must have a speaker. The Infinity does not speak. Therefore, there are two things necessary in order for there two be a Word: the first thing to emerge from the Infinite is the speaker (that which is aware), and and the second thing is the first thought of this speaker: the Word. Shin'Ar I do not mean to do violence to your description; I am only attempting to synthesize your version with Ra's.
You can spend your life creating worlds. Being a logos to that world.
That world then can come alive. Fantasy, sci-fi, games or books - you name it.

And those characters that are born out of your imagination can spark, ignite, inspire, move other 3rd density beings.
Is not that kind of like creating a realm of existence with its own set of rules, own story?

(The free will is lacking from creations, but once proper Ai is implemented..hehe : )

Unbound

Imagination, other realities, what's the difference?

I'm personally a proponent of the idea that all realities are literally existent within their own time-spaces and causal configurations, and that all "imagination" or creative thought is a matter of opening information pathways between these realities.

Most of this happens purely unconsciously for most people, I feel.
i thought our galaxy logos was a sub logos too... considering other galaies have logos too. does Ra mean universe?

Unbound

I think there are collectives of Logoi, like, a Logoic Memory Complex.
lol

¨¨
I once thought that I was at level of Creator, and that I was going to go with other Creators and create suns.
I don't see that there is a difference between "our" local logos and the entire collection of other logos. All enact the time/space function don't they? in my current understanding the diversity is simply a product of a certain space/time threshold.
(03-23-2012, 09:32 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]let us reverse creation:

human beings are sub-sub-logoi

the sun is a sub-logos

the center of the Milky Way (our galaxy) is the logos

is the LOGOS the original principle?

- -

would we die if we travelled to another Logos (galaxy) because the parameters there are configured differently? (the spiritual equivalent of a human being trying to breathe nitrogen)

is the logos our grandfather?

An idea I've entertained for a long time is that the origin of our universe began as the intersection of two sinus-wave. Like the double-helix seen from a flat perspective. It expands and contracts and this universe is one in perhaps a long line of such expansion and contraction. Sort of like 'Bang', 'Crunch', 'Bang', 'Crunch' in science slang.

This would require a larger pattern or lattice-work enabling such a cycle. To me, this mystery has just begun o_O.