Bring4th

Full Version: view chakras
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone been able to view chakras with normal sight? A day ago my wife was talking to me and i noticed pencil sized/shaped lines of light above her head, angled. Appeared to be my visual of her crown chakra.

Couple weeks back my little girl was talking to me and there was a spinning baby blue ball in middle of her forehead. I didn't actually try to identify that time since it vanished when i focused.

I also found as a result of viewing my wifes crown that my "vision" functions best when facing east. Most of the quickest experiences have always been facing my east wall. (Gonna put some effort in that direction now)

Unbound

I've seen a green glowing orb in the center of my chest, that was pretty intense!
So it is possible then. I have been able to see the astral lights/shadows run and fly around me when i meditate. But it has not really improved any. This other stuff is new for me though.

I also noticed that when i head to bed, i can close my eyes and see clearly and directly in front of me the face of any being in my space. If i do not get rid of it i end up with strange dreams. This is also kind of new.