Bring4th

Full Version: David W explains the relationship between space/time and time/space [vid]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I remember seeing this explanation years and years ago. It is still the only 'geometrical' explanation of space/time and time/space that makes any sense to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bz9YPriDLo#t=18m30s

this will start the video about 18 min in.

transcript below.

- -

Now the physics model goes like this. If you can imagine space/time like a sheet, everything above the sheet is the world that we inhabit, the reality that we inhabit. Everything below the sheet is this three dimensional reality that's kind of like where anti-matter is.

It's like the astral plane, a mirror image of where we are now. As you accelerate though space you start curving space ,and eventually it curves around in on itself like a donut and that's a torus, it's called a torus. If you keep on going, the torus unrolls.

Now because of what I've told you with this sheet thing, you got time in here, space in here. (Time below the sheet, space above) Time is three-dimensional down there, Space is three dimensional up here. As the sheet curls in you get time on the inside of the donut, but then as you keep going, the donut unrolls in the other direction and the time that was down here unrolls and becomes your space.

So you're now in a three-dimensional world, you can walk around in, you can inhabit, but it's out of phase with our reality and people in this reality wouldn't see you, you'd disappear.

So this is apparently what was done inadvertently with the Philadelphia Experiment. The Philadelphia Experiment started with tests that were done on very, very high intensity welding, arc welding of navel vessels, and they had these enormous pieces of steel that they are welding together. They blast it with electrical energy at a very high frequency and they started to notice the tools would disappear after this. They couldn't find them.

They finally filmed it and they found that when they blasted this arc welding thing, that there would be this big black hole that would appear in the room, and they discovered that, in fact, it was de-materializing objects and that they wouldn't come back.

So this is what led them to do increasing amounts of research, discovering that electrical energy is one way that you can pop this hole between space/time and time/space, and get through to this realm down here.

Well, they tried to send a ship of sailors through. and unfortunately there was an inconsistency in the hull. The ship's hull was kind of used as an antenna to allow this energy to form around the ship properly. They put coils on the ship and there were coils off shore. The ship, apparently, got caught up in this energy flow. It manifested up in Philadelphia, hence the Philadelphia Experiment, (it was originally the Norfolk Naval Shipyard) and then it popped back to the shipyard.

Some of the sailors were actually imbedded in the hull. Some of them burst into flames, some of them would appear and disappear because they were here, but if you get energetically tuned to this, then you can flip-flop between the two halves of the torus, so to speak, and the matter in their bodies would do that.

So, in the 1920's, Tesla built something that would stabilize your ZTR. It's called a Zero Time Reference, and let me explain what that means.

Here is space/time, here is time/space, and in the middle is zero time. You're not in space, you're not in time. When you go there apparently it looks kind of gray.

In zero time we all have a point at which we were conceived, where the transient body or the spiritual body, and the physical body join. As we get older there is like a widening cone between the physical and the metaphysical self. That forms your biological age.
Thanks. I read the transcript.
I will attempt to use occams razor and formulate some simple statements that may help.

Matter is condensed light.
In 3rd density light condenses into a spin rate of 6x6x6.
In 4th density 'matter' is non physical as the photon spins at a different rate, I believe at 32x32x32.
What tesla did is create a metallic merkaba that was able to phase shift. This is how the mechanical et craft function.
that interview is great. i still don't really get the whole thing about his donut but i'm not good at math.

can someone explain what he meant by widening cone? i didn't really get that part.
there ARE some interesting quotes on ageing in the Law of One:

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?sea...h_type=all

(although the way that Americans spell the word looks decidely wrong lol)

I don't know if they're related to the cone that David mentions, but the interaction of EM fields on this planet with our metaphysical self is an interesting one to look at.

plenum
plenum aren't you american?
i thought aging was spelled aging... then again i'm not really great at grammar.
oh i get it, the widening cone = being not connected to our donut

also could be the clogged pineal gland
Quote:57.33 The space/time and time/space distinctions, as you understand them, do not hold sway except in third-density. However, fourth, fifth, and to some extent, sixth, work within some system of polarized space/time and time/space.

- -

@oceania the pineal gland is the main way we interact with time/space?

I'm sure you've seen that David W vid where he talks about the pineal gland being an inner stargate ...

the 'gateway' to intelligent energy/infinity as Ra refers to it so often.
i'm trying to understand the widening cone reference. is it the same thing as the clogged pineal?
You can view 4d + though dreams/meditation, or using tech, depending on your level of adeptness regardless of polarity.
You are however not able to 'change' whilst in 4d.
Events or synchronicities must 'happen' in 3rd density in order to be potienciated in higher densities.
We all know this information (at a higher density of understanding), we are simply supressing knowledge in exchange for comfort.
That's 'life'.

In the series (idk which part, saw all of them) he mentioned the zapping of water with a crystal in it to cause things to spring to life...

Its known that a higher octave of, 8 hertz has the same wavelength as dna (I'd like to get aditional related information on this though)

Zapping water with an 8hz pulse will cause complex proteins to start building out-of-the-blue.

This is something i (and a friend of mine) have experienced when on a tremendously large dose of an extasy analouge (bk-mdma)...
This substance turbocharge the colors of your aura between green and purple (frequencies 10,375-14), the first part makes larger ammounts of energies radiate out your hands.

There was a study i read a few months ago where someone had vibration-o-meters (or w/e theyre called, dun remember) attatched to the hands of "claimed-to-be" healers while they were preforming healing or meditation or smthn..
Here the meassurement tool gave readings for frequencies between 7,5 to 8,2 hertz (and higher octaves of it)

When having one of these super-large-dose experiences i took a bath, during which i could see physical, suuuuuper thin strands coming out of my fingers (and toes, if i remember correctly) and focus, wherever i placed my thoughts..
These strands didnt vanish by time, so i thought i'd cut them up with my finger.. after doing so, tiiiiny creatures started emerging at the edge of strands, devouring the strands, growing and evolving super rapidly (some were colored with black and orange or yellow stripes) they grew to be up-to 3cm long..
I felt something nibbeling at my toes so i pulled my feet back, holy s***! there were dousens of them there, i got scared and jumped up the bathtub and they all died in a matter of seconds.
I aimed strands down the water with my fingers and focus.. they seem'd to be able to blow on the water like air, causing ripples.. i didnt manage to cause things to come alive (and stay so) again unless i had established a constant flow/connection to the water (by sitting in it, of holding a hand in it)..
To my supprise, these creatures' dead bodies remained the day after (but they looked like dried-out, tiny flies now) when i clearly wasnt drugged anymore....

When i later asked a friend to recreate what i did (in a bowl of water), i was not under the influence, he could clearly see them come alive and grow and evolve.. i couldnt see them though, strange.

So.. i have an experiment coming up when my next shipment of Black Tourmalines come about,
Because they are crystals they radiate, and they do so with the least "naturaly radiant" frequencies/colors, namely: (higher octaves of) 7,7 shin, 7,84 thighs, and 8,2 lower back.