Bring4th

Full Version: A day in the life of a Tarot deck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Cyan

I thought of things to do today and figured one nice thing would be to understand the Tarot during this lifetime, that is, this day from start to finish.

So. I lit up a base and leaned back. After a few hours of rather generous smoking I was thinking of Michael Jackson and how he is such a troll in the mirror of the American consciousness, shattering all prenconceived notions of race and setting the road for the eventual human ascencion to the 4th D into the era of the nations not as races but ideas, when the body-mind-spirit complex becomes the body-mind-spirit-group complex, depending on how you view it. The first things will prolly be the subsequent racial wars and how the correct response is to cling to the idea not the race and ally with those of the same idea not those of the same race. Eventually looking at MJ’s movements I realized that his actions are very similar to a vision I had of a marijuana plant as a clown with green purple clothes and dancing sideways. I realized that the jester is the state I am in. The moment of the choice, the beginning (understanding tarot as the next loop) and end (my life is completed and I am content enough to incarnate again so I gain another lifetime within 1 day. Sort of “one more day after the last day”. That power transformed my vision from Troll/jester (MJ/MJ) to magician (last day on earth so make it a special if you got any powers, don’t hold back now)

Every day with “one more day after the last day” allows me to raise in my consciousness to as close to death as I see fit and bring out any astral entity along the way that I see fit as they are only representations of myself.

So, having decided to journey with the tarot troll or fool, and only getting the message after what I now realize was about 20 different troll related references in the past 5 minutes before the realization and I only got the few last ones. The next emotion was of the goddess, which is the present moment or the illusionary surface, so, as the present world is the present moment represented by my illusionary surface and my present surface was youtube, I clicked the vevo recommends link and ended on lady gagas page and listened to her song. Her song was about how she will always love the judas. My mind understands the judas as a reference to the fall from the state of “I have nothing to do” to the “I have something to do” that creates the polarity of which you are the negative by having the desire that she as the positive has to fill, so, by definition, the goddess as the reactive will always be the surface to your god as the positive. So, the goddess will always love the most negative, that is active moving particle. Therefore 1-3 is pre-choice 4-6 is choice 7 is unity of choice (no more conflict) and 8 is understanding of this truth and 9 is the transition to another way of living (a real 4th) So, Carla transitioned to the 4th through the 8th via the successful channeling of the Ra entity from the 6th directly to the 3rd in her perspective bringing her world to the subjective 4th where she now controls almost directly the soul entity known as Ra which is also her higher self. Were her to say something now to B4th her wishes would have tremendous momentum. That pull is enabled by Dons decision to sacrifice himself as the supreme self sacrificial act by destroying the connection she and he had. Sort of a “dark” thing that was required so that she could create the “light” thing.

The fractal awareness of why the goddess is always loving and why it, in the modern day, appears in the form of lady gaga as the popular expression of both mine (as my choice from youtube shows my psyche rather well, leads my thoughts well and matches my preference in women well, and also shows the American and collective societal state well) and goddesses makes me both the god and the devil, so, the next logical card in my step is: Empress. The understanding that while I control the source my generation, I do not control the echo, and I can not, so, the woman must always be in control of what echoes back. That is to say, I should never try to control the fact that I cant control the fact. I can only mirror or reflect it back, while the creation itself is not me at this moment. So, feminine, the opposite of the creative self is what I am focusing on if I want information.

Then, the next understanding came in the form of the ruler, which is when I decided to start writing this post, when I successfully did so I became the high priest, the next step will be lovers:

Edit: Point clarification for communication, I am on my weekend off and feel that this day deserves somethign special since it is for me to create, and i have decided to start channeling my version of what the journey through the understanding of the tarot system means, and the best way to do so is to allow the system to become me and simply describe what happens that i believe is connected to the next card in some way. This edit is lovers i believe since my intention is to not hurt anyone and it is to guide you, and understanding that i am filled with love so must conclude this edit is lovers.

My choice is the following in two orders, first i delay and listen to music and enjoy the love. Then I choose to focus on the next card and the answers appears, the references that i could pick appear as the logical chariot images. So i relax. I play for time so i can enjoy the emotion of the lovers. When i push the letter s on the keyboard, my keyboard interrupts me and says that I can have her OJ. She is unaware of the significance of her timing relating to my text.

So I make a decicion, not wanting to create too much disharmony by choosing time at such a state.

I choose to hope that you all enjoy reading this, because it is not what i care of and do not consider important. My reasoning for writing this is to offer the service of bearing witness on a journey. Smile
I realise that the chariot represents both movement and me, and the wheels that spin within me and the wheels that spin otuside of me. It is, in essence, the motion itself and the choice, or the direction of the choice, depending on how you view it because any choice is generated when the direction behind the choice is first created as the conditions upon the internal light upon which all choices and situations are presented. So. The chariot represents all motion itself. The less movement there is the easier it is to hear god, the more movement there is, the more difficult it is to hear god, when movement stops you become god, when movement begins you cease being god in being.

I realize that I have passed through the Balance of understanding the choice and into the hermit which is the preacher talking of the choice in a forum such as this while the previous text is above me, the understanding of what it implies + what is happening now pushes me to the hermit.

My mind responds quickly with the destiny, I wouldn’t be here if I didn’t make the choice to be here, it is, therefore, my destiny to push on and ignore however I might feel about the task itself at hand, honesty and information is what was chosen. Wishing for the next step I hear a familiar beep from my IM software, passions of the heart awake me for a moment. And another. and another.

The passion is in conflict and my feelings become torn. I feel like a hanged man and wish to quit and feel the desire to fall. I understand that all the steps from the first step to this mirror my life as it was. The next step mirrors my life as it has began to be.

I proceeded through death in one of my visions not a month ago and through skill I returned, my understanding is that through so doing I became aware of the demiurge and system of three creating principles and understood the role of who I have until then perceived myself to be to in reality, to be the role of the devil, the spark that has fallen far away, and my journey through the dimensions will be of increasing degrees of pleasure from this with the certainty that all steps from this until eternity would those of pleasure.

So, by accepting my nature as the ego and my nature as the fallen self I am then, in a way, building a world view around myself, from the center to the edges. A visual framework of how to understand the universe. A beam of light from where I perceive the center to be to where I perceive the edge to be.

Next I spin the beam of light, this tower of perception, until it shines as bright as a star in the sky.

Then the cold reality of the understanding hits me, all up until now has been relative, since it all depends on the interactions of the basic principles to each other. Once the supremecy of the rule of the feminine as the focus of observation, that is to say, once the external is seen as the source of what is to be observed everything else depends on the question. Since my question was for wisdom, my events have been of wisdom, step by step, by understanding the journey as a whole from beginning to end to be of a single event. I shine brighter than before on the sky.

Eventually my vision brings others to orbit around me. My orbits are still violent and erratic, they lack the control and coordination of the higher planes, but I am content with just being here. My girlfriend suddenly bursts up and closes a window and sits down again, angry. I thank the universe for the vision and breath in deeply.

The judgement is the first that is beyond me, that is the communal, therefore, if the first 3 form the 4th, which is what is relative to all, and the 5th is the commune, that which is groups such as these, then 6th is the joint consciousness and 7th is the superconciousness and 8th is the simulation itself. And then I am again revealed as the jester and the day comes to an end for a life in the day of tarot.

EDIT: feel free to comment! BigSmile
the tarot is something beautiful and amazing, a programming from the Logos itself.

you basically did this, right?

Quote:76.9 Questioner: Is there, in Ra’s opinion, any present day value for the use of the tarot as an aid in the evolutionary process?

Ra: I am Ra. We shall repeat information. It is appropriate to study one form of constructed and organized distortion of the archetypical mind in depth in order to arrive at the position of being able to become and to experience archetypes at will.

this is something I have been trying to learn to do as well.

Cyan

(03-27-2012, 07:33 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]the tarot is something beautiful and amazing, a programming from the Logos itself.

you basically did this, right?

Quote:76.9 Questioner: Is there, in Ra’s opinion, any present day value for the use of the tarot as an aid in the evolutionary process?

Ra: I am Ra. We shall repeat information. It is appropriate to study one form of constructed and organized distortion of the archetypical mind in depth in order to arrive at the position of being able to become and to experience archetypes at will.

this is something I have been trying to learn to do as well.

Havent thought of it like that but yes that does apply far as I see. Very very rudementary but getting there.