Bring4th

Full Version: edgar cayce's voice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
are there any sound clips or anything of his voice? i was looking at his picture and thinking wow he's so much like DW but what was his voice like.
(03-24-2012, 09:52 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]are there any sound clips or anything of his voice? i was looking at his picture and thinking wow he's so much like DW but what was his voice like.

thanks muchos! that's very interesting.
For a lot of it, it seems like the style and tempo is similar to Carla channeling Ra...slow and deliberate.

yeah slow indeed. but he's channeling the akashic records.

here DW channeling Ra...

i think EC and DW have the same cadence and elasticity, which i love.

anyway it's interesting he goes fast channeling Ra.
(03-25-2012, 01:04 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]anyway it's interesting he goes fast channeling Ra.
As far as I recall, DW later said he was not channeling Ra, but rather his particular 'guidance system'. That makes sense due to all the back patting.

yeah i know it's the same as when Carla does it. what back patting?

3DMonkey

I think DW pats himself on the back "alot"
oh really, he pats alot on the back.

this is NOT about his ego, or whether or not he's edgar cayce. it's about his voice and how voices compare in incarnations.

i hoped for discussion on the subject. regarding DW and EC or reincarnation and how voices and speech patterns stay the same. or if they do.

3DMonkey

Carla is so much slower. DW sounds nothing like Cayce.
i disagree. the voice is different but the speech pattern is same. you have to come to know how he speaks.

Meerie

You would need voice recognition software and then compare the DW channeling with Edgar Cayce.
honey, i AM a voice recogniing software! but ok. Tongue i will see... altho i think those might miss some intuitive ability in seeng it.

Meerie

yeah the voice recognition software will provide the proof you seek from a left brain angle, and your intuition from the rightbrain -
so you will have all the brain / proof possible.
(I googled, there seems to be free VRS online, however I did not want to link any, since I cannot recommend it, since I did not try it out myself)
ok i'll try and see, thanks.