Bring4th

Full Version: We give advice to aid us in life here on Earth.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have not posted in quite a while but have in the past few months acquired a new a deeper understanding of my path. So I will add some nice advice on simply living life - take what you will brothers and sisters.

The 'Now' -

1. Understanding living in the present where all possibilities are completely possible and you are all possibilities in potentiation is a foundation to understanding the basis of more "enlightened" concepts. Live in the now and enjoy it as much as possible - for it is in this way of understanding and experience that you begin to understand that your future will always be incredible and positive because you are always living in the moment with positvity and joy.

"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass but learning to dance in the rain."

Reflection -

2. The external reality is nothing more than a reflection of yourself. When you look in a mirror and see a frown do you tell the mirror to change the frown or change the mirror itself? No, you change yourself. When you are not liking what you see reflecting in the mirror that is physicality, albeit it being a more complex and 3-dimensional mirror, then change your being-ness and perspective. What you put out comes back to you, be love and positivity in the moment and the Universe will validate it more and more until that is what you shall receive.

The Victim -

3. Humanity has bad habit of playing victim in almost all situations. This causes their life and situations to be put on automatic without conscious control. When you play victim in a situation you are radiating to the external reality that you are being controlled by the situation - but when you take responsibility for any and every situation than you become in control and thus have the ability to respond (response-ability).

All things are neutral -

4. All objects are neutral and only reflect your definition of them back to you. If someone makes you mad than you are not aware of a very significant understanding. This understanding is that nothing makes you mad it is only you getting mad/sad/happy/upset/jealous of that object. You are in full control. Instead of being angry at an object instead replace this definition of anger to love and then you will see the larger and more universal understanding.

Forgiveness is key -

5. "To understand everything is to forgive everything." Living with true Love which is unconditional is living the path of the enlightened and the aware. When someone causes discomfort with words or actions, to stop the wheel of kharma and imbalanced energy, all you have to do is forgive.

Meditation -

6. Meditation is probably the most important method of learning to live in the now that you can par take in. Quieting the mind which is only an offerer of ideas and not the actual observer who empowers these thoughts is extremely important to keeping yourself in a state of balance. A state of balance will aid you in living without worry about such trivial things of illusion that simply aren't real or important.

All answers are within you, for you hold the entire creation/creator within you - sit in silence and listen to the soft speaking of your true voice and intuition.

Love -

7. Learn to love and forgive each other, in the end nobody is really bad or good or wrong or right. So next time you are about to speak words or take part in actions to hurt your brothers/sisters think in the now and consciously choose if that's what you really want to reflect back at you. Bring people up, be positive, help each other out, not because you have to or to benefit yourself in a physical/survival sense, but because you love them and care for them as you would and even more than you would for yourself.

Again, always look for ways that you can be of assistance to your fellow Beings. Being of encouragement to others. Build people up, and do not put people down. Be a beacon of light, in a dark world.

There is only one of us here see that in each other, in every thing, every word, action, thought, in the ground and the sky, in the light that shines down on your unconditionally and with great love from the sun, and you will see the illusion lose it's grip on you.

hello LSD Smile

SEVEN beautiful things. If I may condense your thoughts into mantras:

1) the NOW is true spontaneity, and where magic happens.

2) the LAW of attraction?

3) becoming a conscious creator

4) Ra talks about things having an emotional charge because we place one on them. That is not to be avoided, but rather worked through. Nothing wrong with emotions, even strong ones. They are a guide to what needs to be worked on most at the moment.

if you get fired up, really riled by something, ask yourself why.

5) forgiveness is awesome, and self forgiveness even awesomer!

6) meditation is like a booster pack for spirituality; it makes EVERYTHING better Smile

7) open radiance of love/light will solve many many things.

- -

thanks a lot for your compiled wisdom; I have seen a few of your posts while digging through the archives.

plenum

Shin'Ar

Create what you will, but beware, you become what you create.

Great thoughts LSD.
I'd just like to express my appreciation for what you have shared, LsavedSmeD. Very wise and loving words.

This is something I needed to read today - -THANKS!!!

Love to all

Very excellent advice, and may I say how much I love your username. Smile
Much enjoyed!
(03-27-2012, 07:37 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Great thoughts = LSD.

Fixed. Tongue
Also about the LSD. (which I'm unsure of the rules about speaking about psychoactive substances)

I had large, indescribable, and incredible epiphanies from such a state of mind - and is really what made me search and find a forum such as this and information such as the Ra Material (which in my opinion, hoax or not, is an incredible collaboration of powerful understandings).

Truly it was what made me have that feel in my heart of something great, epic, truly uplifting, that all things were possible and the Universe was truly magnificent and huge. Although I may have felt inferior and minuscule to the majesty of the Universe while in this state I also had an understanding of how powerful it was to be the Universe looking back at itself in pure awe and Love that was boundless, you can continue loving something more and more in different aspects and understandings and receive it just the same without limits in quantity and depth.

I also want to point out it wasn't until I started meditating that I began to truly see the state of living in the present and with loving transparency that I have now.

Feel free to edit/delete/change this post if it is inappropriate or not congruent with the forum rules. Which truly such experiences should never be inappropriate to speak about with like minds (subjective opinion entirely).