Bring4th

Full Version: The secret of the 666
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As always these are just my thoughts. I claim no authority on these matters.

I often ponder the many meanings of symbols. I also find great inspiration in many works of art, in architecture, in music and indeed in all physical expression of human kind but the number 666 has always fascinated me the most.
As mythologically understood Lucifer provides negativity but is also a 'light bringer'. Seemingly a paradox.

So the number is a unsolved mystery, a puzzle.

Here are 3 arguments that could provide an answer.

1. A density, an octave, and a sub-octave - 666.
This is a universal code to express the level of ones soul development.
In this case the number applies to the social memory complex.

2. The atomic structure of carbon based life with a spin rate of 6x6x6.
This would be the light frequency of the complex.

3. The Unity Key
This is the number that enables full responsibility for a planetary society.
If one entity knows 6 others and these 6 in turn know 6 others then the entire population of the social group is connected.
Experiments conducted in the 1970's confirmed this hypothosis.
(03-27-2012, 12:54 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]1. A density, an octave, and a sub-octave - 666.
In this case the number applies to the social memory complex.

?? What is this based on?

(03-27-2012, 12:54 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]2. The atomic structure of carbon based life with a spin rate of 6x6x6.
This would be the light frequency of the complex.

Now this, I think is accurate. The number 6, numerologically, is the number of the physical realm. 3 is the number of completion. So 666 is the number of physical existence, WITHOUT SPIRIT.

Whereas, 7 is the number of physical existence, WITH SPIRIT.

Thus, 666 is the epitome of carnality.

Unbound

I've never thought of 6 as relating to the physical realm, but that's just me.

Personally I go with a Ra kind of view, the 6 represents the 3, which is creation, doubled, and to me actually signifies the uniting of opposites or as the culmination of the work of the 3. (Once you graduate from the 6th, you go through the 7th in to the next octave and thus work with the next creation.)

In this case, to me, 666 is an interesting number, because it would actually signify the threshold between the body and the spirit, which thus could be considered to be guarded by the "Dweller At The Threshold" for those who are full of negativity, often called The Beast. In this way, 666 could be considered a gateway, in that to one who has purified themselves the Dweller becomes the Guardian, and it is not The Beast(or a voracious Babylon) but the Goddess who sees them passage between worlds. One could be considered in correlation to contacting intelligent infinity. If you are full of fear, you will be frightened by The Beast, if you are full of Love, you will see The Beast as just a form and it shall shed away to the inviting Goddess.
(03-27-2012, 01:17 AM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]I've never thought of 6 as relating to the physical realm, but that's just me.

Personally I go with a Ra kind of view, the 6 represents the 3, which is creation, doubled,

Well that IS the physical realm! Exactly!

(03-27-2012, 01:17 AM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]and to me actually signifies the uniting of opposites or as the culmination of the work of the 3. (Once you graduate from the 6th, you go through the 7th in to the next octave and thus work with the next creation.)

Polarity might not be relevant in the higher densities...not in the same way as it is here in 3D.

(03-27-2012, 01:17 AM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]In this case, to me, 666 is an interesting number, because it would actually signify the threshold between the body and the spirit, which thus could be considered to be guarded by the "Dweller At The Threshold" for those who are full of negativity, often called The Beast. In this way, 666 could be considered a gateway, in that to one who has purified themselves the Dweller becomes the Guardian, and it is not The Beast(or a voracious Babylon) but the Goddess who sees them passage between worlds. One could be considered in correlation to contacting intelligent infinity. If you are full of fear, you will be frightened by The Beast, if you are full of Love, you will see The Beast as just a form and it shall shed away to the inviting Goddess.

Ok that works for me.

I posted this along with a glossary of terms already, but for the sake of clarity here is a definition of a term TheEternal used.

Dweller on the Threshold:
the final test before initiation, inspiration or illumination. Usually a huge thought-form which needs to be dissipated in order to move into a higher understanding of Self; the ‘shadow’ or unredeemed aspect of the personality that has built up over many previous lifetimes.

Quote:1. A density, an octave, and a sub-octave - 666.
In this case the number applies to the social memory complex

?? What is this based on?
Put simply Lucifer is 6th density, 6th octave and 6th sub-octave.
This is their density or 'level' in their development.
We all have an identity. This is semantic and numeric.
A name and a number.

Quote:Thus, 666 is the epitome of carnality.

I would say the key to materialism.
Mastery of the Material Realm.

(03-27-2012, 02:16 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]I would say the key to materialism.
Mastery of the Material Realm.

Exactly.

Dwellers of of the Threshold

Shin'Ar

Realize as well, that the number was demonized from its original meaning by the Romans as they sought to eradicate the pagan culture from their empire to insititute their own melting pot of christianity.

Unbound

Yes, Shin'Ar that is very important to remember.

As an example of this, I would give an expression from Egyptian traditions.

In this past there were systems whereby an individual could pass through these trials and they would be much less personalized that we now experience. Nowadays, since most people are going through self-initiation, the Dweller at the Threshold takes many personalized forms. In the past, the priesthoods knew of these, and included them as part of their initiatory system.

For example, we have Ammit - The Devourer of Souls : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ammit

This could be considered the "general" Dweller at the Threshold which initiates would have to face, the weighing of their hearts. It can easily be seen that the Egyptian Book of the Dead is an initiatory manual, and that the funerary rites were in fact only the "closing string" of the life of the initiate.
Also, to Monica, I would not consider as such the "physical realm", as to my understanding physicality is a function of the focus of consciousness. Where you are focused is where you shall experience physicality. In THAT sense, the 3 could be taken as the perception of physicality, the result of 2 planes crossings, creating a third plane of viewing. I see where you're coming from, just being clear in my own perception. 3 could also, of course, be taken as the potential for creativity and destruction.

In this case, if we then consider the 6, we can think of it as two observers in curcuit. Such, two 3's becoming One, also another potential symbol of the Mandorle and the process leading to the gateway. Also, I was meaning that by 6th, particularly mid-sixth, the polarities, in terms of service, are integrated. Of course, I didn't meant to imply this has anything to do with graduation from 6th, but that this is something that will have been accomplished by/in the 6th.
I would also say that to have "Mastery of the Material Realm" is NOT the same as being "attached to the flesh", or being caught in negative patterns.

All of the Holy Masters achieved Mastery of Materiality, this in no way means they used it to feed their ego selves or were caught up in carnality.

Shin'Ar

Mastery of materiality would simply be understanding its place in the whole design. And understanding that it is not all that there is. Knowing that the goal is to ascend beyond the physical material into higher forms where the material is not restrictive to that higher experience is what we seek to realize. In that knowledge we master the material.
(05-20-2014, 06:17 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profile...makes-us-a

That sounds fascinating sharing your body with your higher self, if that's at all possible.