Bring4th

Full Version: To the truly balanced entity no situation would be emotionally charged.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(03-27-2012, 05:20 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I do like this quote very much:

- -

42.8 To the truly balanced entity no situation would be emotionally charged.

Balance then, is not what I seek. At first glance often the way Ra speaks there is a tendency to be drawn into the very thing that would hinder our growth. Reading on a little more, and it becomes something else. In this way we become more accountable for the choice we make and how we perceive what we read.

It is my knowing that as we come into being more OPENLY expressive and more in our truth that in doing so we share LOVE more, in it's True forms.

People seem to have an idea that "Love" is something mushy, sweet and nice. That being helpful and kind all the time to others is what Love is. However, True Love is NOT sacrificing, True Love is NOT compromising and Love can be quite Formidable. It often takes courage and risk to express True Love fully.

In a universe of Duality Love includes expressing Anger at injustices, standing up for what one believes is right, being willing to risk relationships by being Open and Honest rather than placating those we truly DO care about. Of course there are higher and lower forms of these expressions and the MIND as it develops, brings us into other expressions.

If a large bus is coming and one does not shout loudly "watch out!" for fear of appearing not LOVING are we really being Love? If your spouse watches TV in all of his spare time and continues to go to a job he is miserable about are you being Love if you placate his addictions, or are you expressing yourself in True Love if you tell him how you Feel?

I used to offer what I could feel were lack of truths in my husband. I would use tears, pleading and knowledge of what I knew; he liked my input and listened well but nothing would change or come of it and he continued to repeat a similar pattern to the demise of his success. When I recognized that nothing changed and the patterns were actually worsening, I stepped up and applied my masculine energies towards our success. Unfortunately he didn't like this either and it seemed to crush his masculine energy and he now perceived me as a threat rather then a partner. One day, I simply stopped doing either, and decided to unconditionally "love him" as he was, therefore Free'ing myself of a bond that was based on old injuries and addictions and stagnant. I knew that I was no longer of value in service to him or myself in relation to "us". Interestingly enough, he remembers this day as the "day I stopped caring and loving him".

True Love also has to set it's Boundaries when it is no longer of use.

So for men, when a woman offers you feed back, it's worth considering what she might be onto. So often men are suddenly dumb-struck and wonder "why did she leave me"?! On the other hand if your partner placates your injuries and addictions then it should be noted that they are not expressing real "love" though it may seem "loving". Is she afraid of a risk of losing you herself? All relationships are based on addictions however great or small. The question is are you willing to look at them?

If you want passion and intimacy or depth in any relationship, be willing to Express your Emotions, at the risk of it dissolving that relationship.

Even in the workplace. Remember the movie Office Space? Under hypnotism the main character is no longer driven by the security of the job and begins to openly express everything, only to be promoted.

Lulu

Look at varied expressions here concerning emotions,life,perception and attitude.

All is the creator.

Shin'Ar

Plenum do like this quote very much:

- -

UNQUOTE

Plenum, just to clarify that quote, there is a big difference between emotionally charged, and no emotion at all. Ra is not saying that we should not have emotion at all. It is saying not to become too emotional and lose sight of our judgement and rationale.
(03-31-2012, 07:19 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Plenum do like this quote very much:

- -

UNQUOTE

Most of us do.

Sin'Ar Wrote:Ra is not saying that we should not have emotion at all.

Ra is saying that no situation, to a truly balanced entity, is emotionally charged.

What is an emotional charge, then?

Ra, 5:2 Wrote:The disciplines of the mind involve, first of all, identifying both those things of which you approve and those things of which you disapprove within yourself, and then balancing each and every positive and negative charge with its equal. The mind contains all things. Therefore, you must discover this completeness within yourself.

Shin'Ar Wrote:It is saying not to become too emotional and lose sight of our judgement and rationale.

No, it doesn't.

Ra, 5:2 Wrote:The second mental discipline is acceptance of the completeness within your consciousness. It is not for a being of polarity in the physical consciousness to pick and choose among attributes, thus building the roles that cause blockages and confusions in the already-distorted mind complex. Each acceptance smoothes part of the many distortions that the faculty you call judgment engenders.

What does Ra say then about balance?

Ra Wrote:42.3 Questioner: Would a perfectly balanced entity feel any emotional response in being attacked by the other-self?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The response is love.

Ra Wrote:42.1 Questioner: I am going to make a statement and ask you to comment on its degree of accuracy. I am assuming that the balanced entity would not be swayed either towards positive or negative emotions by any situation which he might confront. By remaining unemotional in any situation, the balanced entity may clearly discern the appropriate and necessary responses in harmony with the Law of One for each situation. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is an incorrect application of the balancing which we have discussed. The exercise of first experiencing feelings and then consciously discovering their antitheses within the being has as its objective not the smooth flow of feelings both positive and negative while remaining unswayed but rather the objective of becoming unswayed. This is a simpler result and takes much practice, shall we say.

The catalyst of experience works in order for the learn/teachings of this density to occur. However, if there is seen in the being a response, even if it is simply observed, the entity is still using the catalyst for learn/teaching. The end result is that the catalyst is no longer needed. Thus this density is no longer needed. This is not indifference or objectivity but a finely tuned compassion and love which sees all things as love. This seeing elicits no response due to catalytic reactions. Thus the entity is now able to become co-Creator of experiential occurrences. This is the truer balance.
Refering to the title of this thread, the truly balanced entity I have a question.
If imbalance is seen as a distortion then can not only the One Infinite Creator can be said to be only truly balanced entity?
We all strive to lessen distortions but whilst doing so retaining identity. Our individual distortions are what cause friction to develop between our respective personal universes. This is the potentiater of the matrix. This is the karmic driving force of the synchroinistical world we (in)habit.
You could say - it's our habits that keep us (in) the 3d matrix.
There are as I understand 'degrees' of balance, they are what we call Densities.
I feel that we are infinitly on the path of balancing, of lessening distortions and harmonizing the light rays.

Shin'Ar

Ashim, when Ra uses the word distortion it simply means vibration or frequency.

Ankh, I can see why you interpret Ra the way you do, and that is the danger of Ra's messages brought to those who might possibly misinterpret them. Ra is not as precise as is hatonn and latwii and can be easily mistaken.

You must somehow set aside your desire to make Ra's words meet your expectations. You are an intelligent young woman. You must know when you speak these things that all humans are beings of emotion. You even admit that love is the perfect balance.

It is all about balance and I have always relayed that. But what are we balancing if not emotions.

if you would just try to read Ra as though charge meant being overly emotional one way or another it would be a simple explanation that we all already understand.
75.32 Questioner: The three aspects of the magical personality are stated to be power, love, and wisdom. Is this correct and are these the only primary aspects of the magical personality?

Ra: I am Ra. The three aspects of the magical personality, power, love, and wisdom, are so called in order that attention be paid to each aspect in developing the basic tool of the adept; that is, its self. It is by no means a personality of three aspects. It is a being of unity, a being of sixth density, and equivalent to what you call your Higher Self and at the same time is a personality enormously rich in variety of experience and subtlety of emotion.
(04-01-2012, 06:46 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Ashim, when Ra uses the word distortion it simply means vibration or frequency.

Not sure if this will be helpful, but I am going to offer it anyway. This is a definition of the word "distortion" taken from www.spiritofra.com:

Spirit Of Ra Wrote:Distortion = anything that may erroneously be seen as a separate or individual unit, (since all is One,) including all philosophical ideas, teachings and concepts related to the Oneness as well as such things as the nature of light in the different densities, since there is only One Light that has “distorted” itself into an Octave. The frequent use of the word “distortion” has been a stumbling block for many readers of Ra, as it can apply to almost anything and is usually not considered to be a negative term. At times Ra refers to their own teachings being distortions, as they themselves have not fully penetrated the Octave and returned to Oneness.

Shin'Ar Wrote:Ankh, I can see why you interpret Ra the way you do, and that is the danger of Ra's messages brought to those who might possibly misinterpret them.

I didn't offer much interpretation, but more quotes on the other hand.

Shin'Ar Wrote:Ra is not as precise as is hatonn and latwii and can be easily mistaken.

Agreed.

Shin'Ar Wrote:You even admit that love is the perfect balance.

Ra said it, and I agree with Ra.

Shin'Ar Wrote:if you would just try to read Ra as though charge meant being overly emotional one way or another it would be a simple explanation that we all already understand.

Emotional charge, in my humble understanding and interpretation of Ra's quotes as they were offered in my previous post, means the charge you experience in your mind when you have not yet discovered the competeness in your mind by finding an antithesis to each thought. This is the first mental discipline. The second concept of mental discipline is an acceptance of the completeness within your consciousness. Each acceptance smoothes those parts of the distortions that judgement engeders.

Here is the whole quote in its completeness, so that you can see it from start to the end:

Ra, 5:2 Wrote:Ra: I am Ra. We shall begin with the first of the three teachings/learnings.

We begin with the mental learn/teachings necessary for contact with intelligent infinity. The prerequisite of mental work is the ability to retain silence of self at a steady state when required by the self. The mind must be opened like a door. The key is silence.

Within the door lies an hierarchical construction you may liken unto geography and in some ways geometry, for the hierarchy is quite regular, bearing inner relationships.

To begin to master the concept of mental discipline it is necessary to examine the self. The polarity of your dimension must be internalized. Where you find patience within your mind you must consciously find the corresponding impatience and vice versa. Each thought that a being has, has in its turn an antithesis. The disciplines of the mind involve, first of all, identifying both those things of which you approve and those things of which you disapprove within yourself, and then balancing each and every positive and negative charge with its equal. The mind contains all things. Therefore, you must discover this completeness within yourself.

The second mental discipline is acceptance of the completeness within your consciousness. It is not for a being of polarity in the physical consciousness to pick and choose among attributes, thus building the roles that cause blockages and confusions in the already-distorted mind complex. Each acceptance smoothes part of the many distortions that the faculty you call judgment engenders.

The third discipline of the mind is a repetition of the first but with the gaze outward towards the fellow entities that it meets. In each entity there exists completeness. Thus, the ability to understand each balance is necessary. When you view patience, you are responsible for mirroring in your mental understanding, patience/impatience. When you view impatience, it is necessary for your mental configuration of understanding to be impatience/patience. We use this as a simple example. Most configurations of mind have many facets, and understanding of either self polarities, or what you would call other-self polarities, can and must be understood as subtle work.

The next step is the acceptance of the other-self polarities, which mirrors the second step.

These are the first four steps of learning mental discipline. The fifth step involves observing the geographical and geometrical relationships and ratios of the mind, the other mind, the mass mind, and the infinite mind.

The second area of learn/teaching is the study/understanding of the body complexes. It is necessary to know your body well. This is a matter of using the mind to examine how the feelings, the biases, what you would call the emotions, affect various portions of the body complex. It shall be necessary to both understand the bodily polarities and to accept them, repeating in a chemical/physical manifestation the work you have done upon the mind bethinking the consciousness.

The body is a creature of the mind’s creation. It has its biases. The biological bias must be first completely understood and then the opposite bias allowed to find full expression in understanding. Again, the process of acceptance of the body as a balanced, as well as polarized, individual may then be accomplished. It is then the task to extend this understanding to the bodies of the other-selves whom you will meet.

The simplest example of this is the understanding that each biological male is female; each biological female is male. This is a simple example. However, in almost every case wherein you are attempting the understanding of the body of self or other-self, you will again find that the most subtle discernment is necessary in order to fully grasp the polarity complexes involved.

At this time we would suggest closing the description until the next time of work so that we may devote time to the third area commensurate with its importance.

I would like to hear your interpretation of this particular quote?
(04-01-2012, 06:46 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Ashim, when Ra uses the word distortion it simply means vibration or frequency...

What is not a "vibration or frequency" ?

Shin'Ar

(04-01-2012, 08:55 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
Ra, 5:2 Wrote:Ra: I am Ra. We shall begin with the first of the three teachings/learnings.

We begin with the mental learn/teachings necessary for contact with intelligent infinity. The prerequisite of mental work is the ability to retain silence of self at a steady state when required by the self. The mind must be opened like a door. The key is silence.

Within the door lies an hierarchical construction you may liken unto geography and in some ways geometry, for the hierarchy is quite regular, bearing inner relationships.

To begin to master the concept of mental discipline it is necessary to examine the self. The polarity of your dimension must be internalized. Where you find patience within your mind you must consciously find the corresponding impatience and vice versa. Each thought that a being has, has in its turn an antithesis. The disciplines of the mind involve, first of all, identifying both those things of which you approve and those things of which you disapprove within yourself, and then balancing each and every positive and negative charge with its equal. The mind contains all things. Therefore, you must discover this completeness within yourself.

The second mental discipline is acceptance of the completeness within your consciousness. It is not for a being of polarity in the physical consciousness to pick and choose among attributes, thus building the roles that cause blockages and confusions in the already-distorted mind complex. Each acceptance smoothes part of the many distortions that the faculty you call judgment engenders.

The third discipline of the mind is a repetition of the first but with the gaze outward towards the fellow entities that it meets. In each entity there exists completeness. Thus, the ability to understand each balance is necessary. When you view patience, you are responsible for mirroring in your mental understanding, patience/impatience. When you view impatience, it is necessary for your mental configuration of understanding to be impatience/patience. We use this as a simple example. Most configurations of mind have many facets, and understanding of either self polarities, or what you would call other-self polarities, can and must be understood as subtle work.

The next step is the acceptance of the other-self polarities, which mirrors the second step.

These are the first four steps of learning mental discipline. The fifth step involves observing the geographical and geometrical relationships and ratios of the mind, the other mind, the mass mind, and the infinite mind.

The second area of learn/teaching is the study/understanding of the body complexes. It is necessary to know your body well. This is a matter of using the mind to examine how the feelings, the biases, what you would call the emotions, affect various portions of the body complex. It shall be necessary to both understand the bodily polarities and to accept them, repeating in a chemical/physical manifestation the work you have done upon the mind bethinking the consciousness.

The body is a creature of the mind’s creation. It has its biases. The biological bias must be first completely understood and then the opposite bias allowed to find full expression in understanding. Again, the process of acceptance of the body as a balanced, as well as polarized, individual may then be accomplished. It is then the task to extend this understanding to the bodies of the other-selves whom you will meet.

The simplest example of this is the understanding that each biological male is female; each biological female is male. This is a simple example. However, in almost every case wherein you are attempting the understanding of the body of self or other-self, you will again find that the most subtle discernment is necessary in order to fully grasp the polarity complexes involved.

At this time we would suggest closing the description until the next time of work so that we may devote time to the third area commensurate with its importance.

I would like to hear your interpretation of this particular quote?

While I do not usually like to make interpretations of opinions of others, because full context can sometimes be misplaced, in this case I will just to show you what I mean about Ra's complex wording actually being very simple if it is not taken so literally.

When Ra speaks of contact with Intelligent Infinity I think it confuses it with Intelligent Energy.

First area of learn/teaching: the consciousness

Silence is the controlled steadiness of vibration/distortion.

To begin to master mental discipline- the key is establishing and controlling balance of self/individuality and oneness.

The first discipline - understand duality. It is the nature of the universe.

The second discipline - realize that we are already vibrating naturally, and further polarity is not necessary. Everything is according to Design.

Third and fourth disciplines - apply what you know of your self to all others, and accept that they too are already vibrating naturally and need no further polarizing. That the All is just as it should be.

Fifth discipline - understand the dynamic of the consciousness as the One, and the All. The Microcosm and the Macrocosm

Second area of learn/teaching: apply same understanding of the consciousness to the body. Accept that the physical is also naturally as it should be and a part of the process of the Grand Design.

Once we understand the biological bias/lust of the flesh, and how it is at the mercy of our consciousness, and at the mercy of our ability to understand and balance the two, we can than apply that understanding to others, knowing that they too suffer the same struggle.

Once we realize that our consciousness is the balancing factor of our biological lusts, we understand that gender, for an example, becomes irrelevant, because we understand the balance is not physical.

(04-01-2012, 09:54 AM)Valtor Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2012, 06:46 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Ashim, when Ra uses the word distortion it simply means vibration or frequency...

some people use the word distort to mean a corruption or deception of a thing.
(04-01-2012, 10:11 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2012, 09:54 AM)Valtor Wrote: [ -> ]

some people use the word distort to mean a corruption or deception of a thing.

Indeed. But I believe these same people also believe that everything is a "vibration or frequency" away from Oneness (or Universal Truth). I also believe that lots of seeming disagreements comes from the simple fact that words used are not always ascribed the same definition.

So in this view there is little value in arguing the use of a word of the arguers are not even using the same definition for that word.

Now, we can all argue about exactly what Ra's definition of the word distortion is.

My personal take on it is that "corruption or deception of a thing" is indeed a distortion, only in this case it would be a very pronounced distortion.
But there are distortions in line with oneness, such as distortion toward healing, distortion toward the Law of One, distortion toward seeking.
(04-01-2012, 12:34 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]But there are distortions in line with oneness, such as distortion toward healing, distortion toward the Law of One, distortion toward seeking.

Yes. That is why I find this quote particularly fascinating:

Ra, 4:19 Wrote:Ra: I am Ra. We are not at this time incarnate among your peoples; thus, we can guide and attempt to specify, but we cannot, by example, show. This is an handicap. However, there should indeed be fairly specific exercises of mind, body, and spirit during the teach/learning process we offer. It is to be once again iterated that healing is but one distortion of the Law of One. To reach an undistorted understanding of that law, it is not necessary to heal or, indeed, to show any manifestation but only to exercise the disciplines of understanding.
That's interesting..it goes along with the idea that the crystallized healer has no will.
(04-01-2012, 12:34 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]But there are distortions in line with oneness, such as distortion toward healing, distortion toward the Law of One, distortion toward seeking.

All distortions are away from Oneness. Like Ra said. None of these distortions are necessary. We choose to experience these distortions instead of realizing Oneness of All That Is.
(04-01-2012, 12:55 PM)Valtor Wrote: [ -> ]

All distortions are away from Oneness. Like Ra said. None of these distortions are necessary. We choose to experience these distortions instead of realizing Oneness of All That Is.

It seems to me that even the realization of oneness of All that is. Is a distortion. Otherwise the whole dog and pony show would not be required for the creator to experience himself.
Everything (all) is distortion from complete and total integration aka ONE (one just IS it doesn't do anything).

The ALL is the experience.

To be aware you have to be aware of something... meaning you need at least 2 to dance the tango.

Shin'Ar

(04-01-2012, 06:25 PM)drifting pages Wrote: [ -> ]Everything (all) is distortion from complete and total integration aka ONE (one just IS it doesn't do anything).

The ALL is the experience.

To be aware you have to be aware of something... meaning you need at least 2 to dance the tango.

Now we are starting to get somewhere.

Continue on with the thought process.

For there to be one 'being', there must be ( ________)?
(04-01-2012, 05:50 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2012, 12:55 PM)Valtor Wrote: [ -> ]

It seems to me that even the realization of oneness of All that is. Is a distortion. Otherwise the whole dog and pony show would not be required for the creator to experience himself.

Yes that is why freewill, aka self awareness, is the first distortion. AND as Ra stated freewill automatically gives rise to many-ness.
Before Infinity became self aware, there was just complete unity and All That Is was just potential.
I think it is weird for us to use before and after for something so fundamental.
(04-01-2012, 08:15 PM)Valtor Wrote: [ -> ]Yes that is why freewill, aka self awareness, is the first distortion. AND as Ra stated freewill automatically gives rise to many-ness.
Before Infinity became self aware, there was just complete unity and All That Is was just potential.

That's an interesing look. I hadn't connected the many-ness with the free will aspect. But yeah, my understanding is that free will is what makes things different from one another.

You think that when infinity became aware, everything was at 8th density, and then slowly progressed down to be more denser. So 1st density was actually the last thing created? And we're just going back up the scales.
From my perspective the less time you use to explain all of this the closer you get to consciousness as the origin and means by which everything is.
(04-01-2012, 08:43 PM)drifting pages Wrote: [ -> ]I think it is weird for us to use before and after for something so fundamental.

Indeed, Ra stated that all these "steps" are simultaneous. True simultaneity is a concept that does not fit levels of understanding available to us in 3d.

So this is way over our heads, but still interesting nonetheless. Smile
(04-01-2012, 08:49 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2012, 08:15 PM)Valtor Wrote: [ -> ]Yes that is why freewill, aka self awareness, is the first distortion. AND as Ra stated freewill automatically gives rise to many-ness.

That's an interesing look. I hadn't connected the many-ness with the free will aspect. But yeah, my understanding is that free will is what makes things different from one another.

You think that when infinity became aware, everything was at 8th density, and then slowly progressed down to be more denser. So 1st density was actually the last thing created? And we're just going back up the scales.

We should not forget that there is an infinite number of octaves.

Here is a compressed rundowns of Ra's cosmology.

- The first known thing in creation is infinity. The infinity is creation.

- Infinity became aware (Intelligent Infinity).

- Intelligent Infinity became aware of the concept of free will.

- It realized It was even free to consider the idea of many-ness, that is, more than one. Free will immediately gives rise to many-ness.

- Intelligent Infinity decided to explore this idea. (in so doing Intelligent Infinity became the Creator.)

- The 1st distortion, free will, finds focus. This is the 2nd distortion the Creative Principle or Love. (Love may be seen as the type of energy of an extremely high order which causes intelligent energy to be formed from the potential of intelligent infinity in a particular way. All Love emanates from the Oneness.)

- Love uses Its intelligent energy to create a certain pattern of illusions or densities in order to satisfy Its own intelligent estimate of a method of knowing itself.

- This intelligent energy thus creates a distortion known as Light. From these 3 distortions come many, many hierarchies of distortions each having its own paradoxes to be synthesized, no one being any more important than another.

- Due to the infinite possibilities of intelligent infinity, there is no ending to many-ness. The exploration thus is free to continue infinitely into an eternal present.

All these steps are simultaneous.

Shin'Ar

(04-01-2012, 08:43 PM)drifting pages Wrote: [ -> ]I think it is weird for us to use before and after for something so fundamental.

I am curious why you did not continue from post number 48?

You were on to something vital there.
Quote:Reminds me of a story about a Zen master.

During a war the city in which his monastery stands is occupied by the enemy. Like the civilians all the monks flee the city. But the master does not change his daily ritual. As the fighting goes on around him he sits in his garden drinking tea.

A soldier jumps over the fence and points his sword at the master shouting some threat. The master continues drinking his tea. The soldier menacingly comes closer and asks "You fool, don't you understand the man before you could kill you without blinking an eye?"

To which the monk replies. "Do you not understand you stand before a man who can be killed without blinking an eye?"

I'm a little confused about the moral of this story. What does it mean exactly? On the surface it seems that disassociating ones self from other people and / or events happening around oneself, to the point of your own physical death, is somehow a good thing? I think I'm missing something.
Eric, I like what you quoted. It shows that the monk is very balanced.
(04-13-2012, 10:53 AM)Eric Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a little confused about the moral of this story. What does it mean exactly? On the surface it seems that disassociating ones self from other people and / or events happening around oneself, to the point of your own physical death, is somehow a good thing? I think I'm missing something.

On a deeper level it appears that because the monk is not attached to his physical life he is able to resist playing in a game that doesn't have value to him.

Lulu
(04-01-2012, 11:45 AM)Valtor Wrote: [ -> ]I also believe that lots of seeming disagreements comes from the simple fact that words used are not always ascribed the same definition.

So in this view there is little value in arguing the use of a word of the arguers are not even using the same definition for that word.

I completely agree. So often it's just a matter of semantics...words are forms, limiting. We won't be able to "say" what we really mean until we can communicate fully without them--can't wait to just be able to send over a thought packet! BigSmile

I also think disagreement comes from the sad truth that we are separated and we intrinsically know that we are one--we HATE being misunderstood by our other selves because it increases the feeling of isolation and separation. It seems shocking when our own other selves don't agree with us! Heart
(04-13-2012, 01:26 PM)Lulu Wrote: [ -> ]On a deeper level it appears that because the monk is not attached to his physical life he is able to resist playing in a game that doesn't have value to him.

In other words, he was suicidal?
(04-13-2012, 04:04 PM)Eric Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2012, 01:26 PM)Lulu Wrote: [ -> ]On a deeper level it appears that because the monk is not attached to his physical life he is able to resist playing in a game that doesn't have value to him.

In other words, he was suicidal?

I would honestly doubt it. In the past when I've been suicidal, I've been anything but serene and calm.
Pages: 1 2 3