Bring4th

Full Version: From Science to God: A Physicists Journey Into The Mystery of Consciousness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Recently I came across this work by a man named Peter Russel, a physicist who in short bridges the gap between science and spirituality in his examination of consciousness as God. I'm aware this is absolutely nothing new to any of you here but I figure there'd be no harm in sharing it with you all and I'm sure it'll be enjoyed. It does offer a very comprehensive and resonant study of what "consciousness" actually covers and means.

The following is an excerpt from the book, which is fortunately available free online because in his words "Thoughts are free. They should remain free, and be given freely.", and he actually has a page on his site called "Anti-Copyright", heh.

Quote:Chapter 7. CONSCIOUSNESS AS GOD

To many, the statement "I am God" rings of blasphemy. God, according to conventional religion, is the supreme deity, the almighty eternal omniscient creator. How can any lowly human being claim that he or she is God?

When the fourteenth-century Christian priest and mystic Meister Eckhart preached that "God and I are One" he was brought before Pope John XXII and forced to "recant everything that he had falsely taught." Others suffered a worse fate. The tenth-century Islamic mystic al-Hallãj was crucified for using language that claimed an identity with God.

Yet when mystics say "I am God," or words to that effect, they are not talking of an individual person. Their inner explorations have revealed the true nature of the self, and it is this that they identify with God. They are claiming that the essence of self, the sense of "I am" without any personal attributes, is God.

The contemporary scholar and mystic Thomas Merton put it very clearly:

If I penetrate to the depths of my own existence and my own present reality, the indefinable am that is myself in its deepest roots, then through this deep center I pass into the infinite I am which is the very Name of the Almighty.

"I am" is one of the Hebrew names of God, Yahweh. Derived from the Hebrew YHWH, the unspeakable name of God, it is often translated as "I AM THAT I AM."

Similar claims appear in Eastern traditions. The great Indian sage Sri Ramana Maharshi said:

"I am" is the name of God… God is none other than the Self.

In the twelfth century, Ibn-Al-Arabi, one of the most revered Sufi mystics, wrote:

If thou knowest thine own self, thou knowest God.

Shankara, the eight-century Indian saint, whose insights revitalized Hindu teachings, said of his own enlightenment:

I am Brahman… I dwell within all beings as the soul, the pure consciousness, the ground of all phenomena... In the days of my ignorance, I used to think of these as being separate from myself. Now I know that I am All.

This sheds new light on the Biblical injunction "Be still, and know that I am God." I do not believe it means:: "Stop fidgeting around and recognize that the person who is speaking to you is the almighty God of all creation." It makes much more sense as an encouragement to still the mind, and know, not as an intellectual understanding but as a direct realization, that the "I am" that is your essential self, the pure consciousness that lies behind all experience, is God.

This concept of God is not of a separate superior being, existing in some other realm, overlooking human affairs and loving or judging us according to our deeds. God is in each and every one of us, the most intimate and undeniable aspect of ourselves. God is the light of consciousness that shines in every mind.

I Am the Truth

Identifying God with the light of consciousness brings new meaning and significance to many traditional descriptions of God.

Whatever is taking place in my mind, whatever I may be thinking, believing, feeling or sensing, the one thing I cannot doubt is consciousness. Consciousness is my only absolute, unquestionable truth. If the faculty of consciousness is God, then God is the truth.

The same applies to other people. The only thing I do not doubt about you is that you are conscious and have your own interior world of experience. I can doubt your physical form–indeed, modern physics tells me there is nothing really there, no material thing, that is. All that I perceive of you is a projection in my mind. I can doubt what you say. I can doubt your thoughts and feelings. But I do not doubt that "in there" is another conscious being like myself.

Like God, consciousness is omnipresent. Whatever our experience, consciousness is always there. It is eternal, everlasting.

God is omniscient, all-knowing. So too, consciousness is the essence and source of all our knowing. It lies behind all understanding.

God is the creator. Everything in our world, everything we see, hear, taste, smell, and touch; every thought, feeling, fantasy, intimation, hope, and fear; it is all a form that consciousness has taken on. Everything has been created in consciousness from consciousness. I, the light of consciousness, am the creator.

I am the God of my universe. And you are the God of yours.

God is Almighty. What greater power is there than the power of consciousness to appear as the myriad of forms we experience, everything in the world we see, hear, taste. touch and smell. [...]

The entirety of this book and others by him can be found here: http://www.peterrussell.com/SG/index.php
Looks like a worthwhile read! I resonate deeply with the author's thoughts about the attribute-less "I Am".
That sentence stood out to me as well. A simple statement, yes, but one which is a tad complex in truly comprehending it. There's also many ways for one to approach it and many volitional formations behind its proclamation.

There is an inherent danger in developing a God complex; "I am God", therefore I hold the supposed qualities of invincibility, infallibility, being indestructible, and am free from any possible unfortunate series of events occurring to me. What happens then, when this "God-like" fellow discovers a pigeon delivered some excrement to his hair, and gum is on his shoe, and the bills to pay keep stacking, and his house gets foreclosed, and he is now forced to relocate to a cardboard box beneath a bridge? A complete mental breakdown would be served for dessert, I'm sure. Because in the mind fettered by arrogance and conceitedness (the two usual attributes of a typical megalomaniacal/egotistical God complex holder) in light of the knowledge that he is Creator, only a life full of pleasure is fit for him, and there's nothing else to be said. Needless to say the crucial factor that he is still in the process of becoming flies over his head, and one cannot simply say "I am God" and leave it at that.

The view Russel posits is much, much more fruitful and one which is far more existentially healthy to ascribe to. Acknowledgement of one's divinity entails that you do not mistakenly identify with whatever characteristics or definitions you feel apply to you and rather understand that you, any particular 'you', is actually the proverbial 'wizard behind the curtain', the one whom controls the flesh and blood vessel used to navigate, the one who is before any thoughts form, before sounds are made, behind any and all decisions, the one who undergoes and gives rise to the process and phenomenon of awareness; God is "consciousness without an object". One cannot be conscious and be separate from consciousness. All which has being has such because of another being who is responsible for animating everything.

Much of the difficulty in integration of 'enlightenment' lies in the obstacles of allowing this truth to dwell indefinitely, unwavering, to seep deep down within, that none of which one believes defines them actually succeeds in doing so. The temporary persona which the Creator dons is defined by the appearance, the mannerisms, the beliefs held, the home, the interests, the relationships, etc. There is no facet of human life which actually makes one who they really are.

Acknowledgement shouldn't necessarily carry with it any emotional charge or response. When it finally sinks in it should be a most humbling and calm feeling which accompanies it. What one chooses to do as the self-realized avatar of God of their particular experience of the Creation is entirely up to them. It is important to remember however, that all around you is God, and that whatever particular frequency your unique form of God vibrates at will attract to Itself corresponding aspects of God (people, circumstances) which vibrate similarly. As God you function as the architect and the magnet which draws unto itself the tools you will use to sculpt your reality.

Some might interject and say, "If I am truly God, then why am I not omnipotent, omniscient? Why am I subject to the cogs of fate, of menial day to day meandering?" It is then that understanding of oneself as God who has only just begun a journey of re-understanding Itself is necessitated. The entire study of spiritual evolution comes into play which would then offer the needed explanation as to why it is that 'God' would take such vastly handicapped forms which pale in comparison to Its/Our true form. One Infinite Creator wishing to know Itself via One Infinite Creation is the very short synopsis.

Gary, how do you see Bring4th as? Every day that passes, understanding of the nature of existence and the divine grows amongst this community. We are all the chess pieces of the Creator. We are all being moved around the game board, this forum, sharing this, discussing that, postulating this, making threads about that, because we all seek better understanding of these simple statements: "All is One", "I Am (that I Am)", "God is in all things", etc. Our collective efforts to decode the divine mystery, despite all the information here resulting from collaborative efforts between co-Creators, in the end, all of this benefits only one being. The very same being who initiated contact with three other aspects of itself in 1981 and successfully compiled an extraordinary metaphysical, theosophical and spiritual work. The very same being who created this website. The very same being who joins this forum under various monikers. It might've been "different people" who committed all of these various actions but in the end, it was the same "person" all along; all acted according to the supreme will of One. All continue to follow the will of the One. This will be so until All have become One and One decides to experience Itself as All once again, for an indeterminate period of time in innumerable ways.
Anyways, did anybody give this a read?
(03-28-2012, 02:04 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]That sentence stood out to me as well. A simple statement, yes, but one which is a tad complex in truly comprehending it. There's also many ways for one to approach it and many volitional formations behind its proclamation.

There is an inherent danger in developing a God complex; "I am God", therefore I hold the supposed qualities of invincibility, infallibility, being indestructible, and am free from any possible unfortunate series of events occurring to me. What happens then, when this "God-like" fellow discovers a pigeon delivered some excrement to his hair, and gum is on his shoe, and the bills to pay keep stacking, and his house gets foreclosed, and he is now forced to relocate to a cardboard box beneath a bridge? A complete mental breakdown would be served for dessert, I'm sure. Because in the mind fettered by arrogance and conceitedness (the two usual attributes of a typical megalomaniacal/egotistical God complex holder) in light of the knowledge that he is Creator, only a life full of pleasure is fit for him, and there's nothing else to be said. Needless to say the crucial factor that he is still in the process of becoming flies over his head, and one cannot simply say "I am God" and leave it at that.

The view Russel posits is much, much more fruitful and one which is far more existentially healthy to ascribe to. Acknowledgement of one's divinity entails that you do not mistakenly identify with whatever characteristics or definitions you feel apply to you and rather understand that you, any particular 'you', is actually the proverbial 'wizard behind the curtain', the one whom controls the flesh and blood vessel used to navigate, the one who is before any thoughts form, before sounds are made, behind any and all decisions, the one who undergoes and gives rise to the process and phenomenon of awareness; God is "consciousness without an object". One cannot be conscious and be separate from consciousness. All which has being has such because of another being who is responsible for animating everything.

Much of the difficulty in integration of 'enlightenment' lies in the obstacles of allowing this truth to dwell indefinitely, unwavering, to seep deep down within, that none of which one believes defines them actually succeeds in doing so. The temporary persona which the Creator dons is defined by the appearance, the mannerisms, the beliefs held, the home, the interests, the relationships, etc. There is no facet of human life which actually makes one who they really are.

Acknowledgement shouldn't necessarily carry with it any emotional charge or response. When it finally sinks in it should be a most humbling and calm feeling which accompanies it. What one chooses to do as the self-realized avatar of God of their particular experience of the Creation is entirely up to them. It is important to remember however, that all around you is God, and that whatever particular frequency your unique form of God vibrates at will attract to Itself corresponding aspects of God (people, circumstances) which vibrate similarly. As God you function as the architect and the magnet which draws unto itself the tools you will use to sculpt your reality.

Some might interject and say, "If I am truly God, then why am I not omnipotent, omniscient? Why am I subject to the cogs of fate, of menial day to day meandering?" It is then that understanding of oneself as God who has only just begun a journey of re-understanding Itself is necessitated. The entire study of spiritual evolution comes into play which would then offer the needed explanation as to why it is that 'God' would take such vastly handicapped forms which pale in comparison to Its/Our true form. One Infinite Creator wishing to know Itself via One Infinite Creation is the very short synopsis.

Gary, how do you see Bring4th as? Every day that passes, understanding of the nature of existence and the divine grows amongst this community. We are all the chess pieces of the Creator. We are all being moved around the game board, this forum, sharing this, discussing that, postulating this, making threads about that, because we all seek better understanding of these simple statements: "All is One", "I Am (that I Am)", "God is in all things", etc. Our collective efforts to decode the divine mystery, despite all the information here resulting from collaborative efforts between co-Creators, in the end, all of this benefits only one being. The very same being who initiated contact with three other aspects of itself in 1981 and successfully compiled an extraordinary metaphysical, theosophical and spiritual work. The very same being who created this website. The very same being who joins this forum under various monikers. It might've been "different people" who committed all of these various actions but in the end, it was the same "person" all along; all acted according to the supreme will of One. All continue to follow the will of the One. This will be so until All have become One and One decides to experience Itself as All once again, for an indeterminate period of time in innumerable ways.

When I say "I am" and feel the "I am" that is the One Creator I do not think of my individualized I feel myself and everything else in all directions as the I am.

Also I believe omnipotent abilities are always possible but it is belief that comes into mind. Ever try to move an object with your mind? There is most always, because of the conditioning of the veil, a small bit of doubt in the mind that says "it will not move" and thus it shall not move.

Shin'Ar

And so the Ancient Consciousness speaks through one of its countless vibrations.

That we, man, must try to comprehend the forces that came into being upon the emergence of the Infinite One, reveals that such intelligence and power was thrust into creation as well. The symbolism of the Wizard of Oz which GWV used attempts to explain that man's incomprehension and confusion is like God's own reflection looking back at him from the mirror and trying to comprehend both its reality and its duality.

This emergence of the Infinite One into existence causing both force and anti-force, created a universe of duality. A duality expressing itself as Creator becoming everything it creates, and everything it creates being that Creator. There is no separation of the opposing forces. Each is a result of the other coming into existence. The fact that they are in opposition simply reveals the birth of actual being and emergence. There can only be One, but to become One there had to become Two.

It is this duality that feeds the universe and its development and continued expansion. To think there must be something to think. For there to be something to think, the thought of awareness had to be.

Duality cannot be separated from the One. Man cannot be separated from God, nor God from man. The creation cannot be separated from the Creator.

It is within the confines of this reality that man attempts to realize his piece of the puzzle. Man is the Creator creating, the force reacting upon itself, and matter forming from the One Consciousness, as does all matter. The stone, the blade of grass, the breath of air, all forms of the continuing thought of God. All bound together in that process of duality, action and reaction. The man and the stone being inseparable as the force and result of Being. The difference between them being the extent of their Being. Everything in this process develops and evolves into higher Being, because it was initiated from Higher Being. Intelligence begets intelligence. Thought begets thought. Sound begets sounds. A stone becomes God, and man is within that process.

The process!

This is what it's all about. The Process.

"May we always remember the Sacred Flame that dances within the form of every creation!"

This is the blessing I use in every ritual of combining the elements.

It acknowledges the Divine process of Being, and Becoming. It acknowledges that spark of life which without, the universe would not exist. Which without there would be no Thought, no Sound, no Vibration, no reaction, no being.

Here within this dynamic, complex Process, man finds himself taking part as matter, flesh and blood, having become far higher than we once were in Lower Consciousness, yet much lower than we were in our beginning as Higher Consciousness proceeding into Being. From that infinite second of Being and becoming we entered into the universe of continuing Thought and Sound, on the long reaction/journey of evolving into the Higher Being from which we were spawned. This is our complex; to understand this Process and open our wings so that it might carry us along naturally. We are the fledgling thought on the branch of first flight struggling for the courage to take wing. To know that we are more than flightless feather. To know that the Sacred Fire within our form awaits our awareness and our continued Being, and Becoming more.

The Process is not to remain on the branch, over and over again and again. The process is to realize that we can fly, and then fly. Thought cannot remain unthought. Its very essence is to expand and become more.

God is becoming more through the process of its creation; and all of its creation is its continuing Being.

Man is God's continuing Being.

So, when we think as selves, it is the natural process of God's continuing becoming. Infinity, as it has no beginning, also has no end, and so must become more. This is what the ancient consciousness we acknowledge as Thoth refers to as the uncatchable Mystery. Our self, our true identity is caught up in that process. In a state of unawareness of this process we continue to comprehend ourselves as temporary form. in present time, not realizing the grand scheme. We partake of the process as finite and material because that is all that we comprehend. But as that flame within awakens and evolves, we begin to realize it is our connection to the process where we discover our true identity. Not as flesh and blood, and not as matter. But as the continued evolving Being of that One Consciousness from which all existence spawns forth. Empowered by that Sacred Flame within and throughout all that exists.

The Ancient Ones who have gone before us have been teaching us this in a controlled manner for countless millenia. Many changes and events have occurred and passed. Many seeming individualities have appeared, only to become memory. We are among those. Each thought expanding to become memory, to be shared in the mating circles of the fields of consciousness through which the One expresses its continued Being.

When we realize this as our true self, and not the image we see before us in the mirror, we discover the Infinite One.

The greatest blessing to a man is to lose the flesh from his face so as to reveal his true identity. It is this understanding that has manifested itself in what many would call skull worship, but what those of understanding would call 'unveiling'. Hense we have in our memory, the skull of Isis, the head of John the Baptist, and the many corruptions of such reverence enacted by those who both, ignorantly and deliberately, refuse to acknowledge the true self. In self gratification and attachment to the temporary, in denial and evasion of Higher Being, man loves the flesh and denies his Divinity.

To seek the Light is to love; not mankind, but the Being of mankind and everything it represents as the Becoming of God. To seek the Light is symbolized as the Infinite Spirit for comprehension's sake. What it really means is to seek the Light of awakening to our Divinity so that we can continue to fly from that branch of temporary reality. What it really means is NOT to remain trapped on that branch without evolving and becoming more. Seeking the Light means continuing to be continuing Thought, not remaining in the darkness of memory. The darkness only becomes evil in its deliberation to evade and subdue that process of enlightenment and evolution toward that Light, because it loves the being more than the Becoming. And all beings and consciousness that become burdens to that Divine Process become part of that darkness.
@LSD: Yes, it is belief which is the main benefactor in determining what of one's capabilities may be accessed and what is within the scope of possibility for the individual. I've tried moving an object with my mind (and failed), however on numerous occasions I have observed that, upon allowing my consciousness to enter the mode where I am intensely aware that I am but one of many eyes of God gazing upon Itself, interactions appear to occur between my mind and my immediate surroundings. Many times have I experienced intense gusts of wind roaring around me which coincide with my thoughts, typically when I am in deep contemplation of Creator. When even the slightest bit of doubt begins to arise that I am having any sort of influence on this, the phenomenon subsides.

Yet when I begin to perceive the divine essence within the wind and understand it is the same essence which is within and all around me, the waltz between the wind and my mind ensues. It's not so much that I'm literally controlling the wind, but moreso that my conscious acknowledgement of omnipresent divinity allows the necessary connection to be established which allows my beingness as Creator to communicate with the beingness of the wind as Creator and thus the intensity or tranquility of the wind becomes a factor which my mind may exert influence upon. I feel like a telepath in these instances, though in actuality we are all latent, dormant telepaths.

Shin'Ar

For thousands of years the Consciousnesses that have gone before us have been teaching exactly that which you have professed above.

That we do not control the wind; we are the wind.

We are the matter that was propelled from deep within the Infinite.

The elements, the entire universe, and the very force empowering it all, share the All as One.

When one interprets the symbols and codes which were left behind by those who have gone on before us and finally unravel the Mystery, we may articulate them as we so choose. But how we express those understandings is not as important as how we identify our true self. Until we can realize that we are not the person in the mirror, we will neither move a thing with our mind nor be One with them.

Whether one chooses to name their Creator, or to refuse to name one, is secondary to realizing its true identity.

And whether one chooses to relate to their understanding by ritual, prayer, or study is also secondary to knowing that which you are relating to.

First, know thyself.

Then, become what thou will.

You create what you will become.
@Shin'Ar: That was very, very well said! It is interesting that through the experience of duality and polarity one may better understand unity. The same goes for understanding infinity through the experience of being finite. I much enjoy your analogy of the bird taking flight from the branch as it relates to one's awakening to the greater truth, though I was impacted even greater by your stating that man is God's continuing Being, and might I add that whatever we become, will still be in the same eternal process of simultaneous being and becoming.

The many paradoxes one discovers when one has begun approaching the divine mystery is astounding. We learn that we are permanent beings in temporary forms. We are here, but who we think we are is not who we really are and where we think we are is not where we really are. What we believed to be a foreign, external, unknowable force that we have to travel far and wide to find was really always within us and around us at all times.

It boggles the mind to think of just how many different interactions take place with every passing moment. An infinite combination of factors exists in every moment, leading to so many outcomes, with so many new possibilities always presenting themselves. There are infinite things to experience, and infinite opportunities to create. Our ability to forge reality is somewhat restricted, limited only to the degree allowed within the confines of the moment and the various parameters set up. But nevertheless, it is still a capability inherent to us and one which occurs on many different levels, in many contexts, in many applications. We are constantly creating, each and every moment is a creation of ours. We are Creator in the most extreme sense of the word.

Although we are not yet at the level of churning out things such as entire galaxies (a point which we will one day reach), it is important to note that any creation, no matter how major or minor, is equally cherished seeing as it is merely another fragment of the Creator adding onto the Creation, from skyscrapers to a small drawing. This is all a god-wide jigsaw puzzle, in which we are the entirety of the puzzle, we are the pieces, we are the mover and fitter of those pieces, and with every passing moment we actually create new pieces to add to the puzzle. In this way the puzzle continues forever, but at the same time it has already been solved. We are now experiencing the whole puzzle as the piece, we're in the process of solving the puzzle again. It will solve itself in the end, then once more fragment itself into new pieces to even more puzzles.
The above post was a response to your 1st post Shin'Ar, I did not see you just posted something new while I was typing out my response!
(03-30-2012, 12:02 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]For thousands of years the Consciousnesses that have gone before us have been teaching exactly that which you have professed above.

That we do not control the wind; we are the wind.

We are the matter that was propelled from deep within the Infinite.

The elements, the entire universe, and the very force empowering it all, share the All as One.

When one interprets the symbols and codes which were left behind by those who have gone on before us and finally unravel the Mystery, we may articulate them as we so choose. But how we express those understandings is not as important as how we identify our true self. Until we can realize that we are not the person in the mirror, we will neither move a thing with our mind nor be One with them.

Whether one chooses to name their Creator, or to refuse to name one, is secondary to realizing its true identity.

And whether one chooses to relate to their understanding by ritual, prayer, or study is also secondary to knowing that which you are relating to.

First, know thyself.

Then, become what thou will.

You create what you will become.

This was an especially excellent point:

Quote:But how we express those understandings is not as important as how we identify our true self. Until we can realize that we are not the person in the mirror, we will neither move a thing with our mind nor be One with them.

We may give homage to Creator in any way we like, regard it however we will, and seek it however we will, and it will reveal Itself to us in many ways. But it must be remembered, that though the many signs we are given of its existence is done so through external mediums, that we are the very being who is behind the scenes of all that occurs. Contemplate the self as being the literal eye of God. Understand then that what one is looking outwards at is what we have created for ourselves to see. We are the seer, and the seen.. The experience and the experiencer. Creator and Creation are one in the same.

As was written in my OP:

Quote:I am Brahman… I dwell within all beings as the soul, the pure consciousness, the ground of all phenomena... In the days of my ignorance, I used to think of these as being separate from myself. Now I know that I am All.

Shin'Ar

This creation never ceases to amaze me. It is just mind boggling the way that what seems to be paradox is actually creation both imitating itself and expressing itself.

It is the paradox and the polarity that reveals the true nature or both creation, and the Creator; both being that which we are.

When we come to understand this dual reality, we can then understand why this temporary form is simply a passing aspect of the far greater process, and a duality that we need to acknowledge so that we can move on to Becoming.
Duality evolves into unity. The surroundings are a reflection of the self's innermost and most genuine of distortions. The creation will never cease expansion when its very foundation is the multitude of unpredictable, free will endowed co-Creators who vigilantly forge all around and within them, and share these existential masterpieces with all others.

I patiently await the day when the currently blind will see, awaken, and understand themselves as manifestations of light.

Shin'Ar

(03-31-2012, 07:01 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]Duality evolves into unity. The surroundings are a reflection of the self's innermost and most genuine of distortions. The creation will never cease expansion when its very foundation is the multitude of unpredictable, free will endowed co-Creators who vigilantly forge all around and within them, and share these existential masterpieces with all others.

I patiently await the day when the currently blind will see, awaken, and understand themselves as manifestations of light.

Which makes me ask the question:

Is it possible that at some point the Creator could just choose to end all of this? Wipe the slate clean and start anew? Or has the Creator created an energy/sound that it cannot stop?
Such a scenario would be if the Creator were to seemingly somehow grow bored... but given the circumstance of infinite possibility, this is highly unlikely. Why would the eternal architect one day decide that it no longer wishes to experience anything? As vast as the Creation is, it is merely divine imagination run rampant. Nothing may chain the sacred dream.
Growing bored would imply the passage of time, wouldn't it? To Creator there is no time.
Yes, that is a good point GW. Boredom is also a distortion, one which also implies longing for a state of comfort or contentedness. Love is the underlining aspect of the Creator, so it shall never find Itself in a state of discontent or inadequacy.

Shin'Ar

(03-31-2012, 08:14 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]Such a scenario would be if the Creator were to seemingly somehow grow bored... but given the circumstance of infinite possibility, this is highly unlikely. Why would the eternal architect one day decide that it no longer wishes to experience anything? As vast as the Creation is, it is merely divine imagination run rampant. Nothing may chain the sacred dream.

It is difficult to put this in words, as I call upon the One that guides me.

"That which we perceive is the manifestation of reaction.

The reality behind it is Mystery, and exists only because it has reaction. Without reaction these is nothing.

And reaction is a reality that cannot be altered, because it has already taken place.

Such is the definition of Truth.

The Infinite Mystery is the memory of Truth."
Reaction... that is very keen insight; the entire Creation, the infinite expansion of the Creator is all merely a reaction incited by the original action of becoming aware and dispersing Itself. Every content of consciousness is constantly involved in multiple overlapping chain reactions with one another. The action of one's birth is a reaction to the procreative processes which led to that birth and every action taken in an individual's life is a long-lasting reaction to that.