Bring4th

Full Version: Left-Ear Ringing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I've been getting more Left Ear ringing since I joined this forum. Looks like I'm attracting some attention from negative entities. Ah well, it's part of the game.
Valtor, have you been able to detect a pattern as to when the ringing happens?
Lulu
Not yet. Normally, the object of Right Ear (positive) ringings are not too difficult to find. But in this case, these Left Ear (negative) ringings just happens without clear context. So I can only speculate that they are simple greetings.

I have been psychically attacked a lot last year, but since a couple of weeks it's been much less. Now I mostly just get these greetings.

I would say that there is a great deal less minions in operation on our planet. So my experience would fit with all those GFoL channelings saying that they are removing en mass lots of negative entities from all dimensions of our sphere.

Shin'Ar

Will somebody answer the damned phone!
(03-27-2012, 08:39 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Will somebody answer the damned phone!

They're more like Ear Tones than Ear Ringings. Smile

You probably know of which I speak. Do you also get them?

The ear suddenly deafens and then you have a tone that goes up and then down all in a matter of about 5 seconds.

Don asked about those in the Ra material. But there was not a lot of info given because of the Way of Confusion. So I'm still confused. Smile
perhaps we should move this topic to another thread aye? Make less work for the moderators.
Valtor, I had much ringing that came and went for about a year and a half, it does make sense that they were visitors. And sometimes seemed like trouble makers for sure. Why the left negative and right positive?
thanks, Lulu
Ra stated that Left Ear tones are negatively oriented signals that you receive and Right Ear tones are positively oriented. And there is also a tone over the head which I never had (or maybe once) which is a confirmation of what you are currently thinking.
oh man, I wish I would have know that before!!

do you remember if he discusses any thing like that regarding sensations on indigo ray or 6th chakra.
I keep guessing they are negative entities I'm sensing, but now mainly around others only, when others are attracting them.
(03-27-2012, 08:36 PM)Valtor Wrote: [ -> ]I have been psychically attacked a lot last year, but since a couple of weeks it's been much less. Now I mostly just get these greetings.

Valtor do you remember how this began or what triggered the attacks? What do you know about the attacks or entities and why?

That law of confusions thing is frustrating on this and other topics. It's almost like being told "you need to stay in innocence to heal, if we tell you "why" it won't have affect and therefore you won't advance/evolve/heal". That "for your own good" thing! I have an immediate rebellion towards anyone or anything who has that type of attitude with me. Perhaps thats why it's taken so long for me to get over the things that happened. I think it was early 2009 when I first came to this website and then recognizing certain correlations assumed them to be part of the trouble-makers who bothered me, only to discredit it all.
Lulu
I had my guides program signals to my ears, attempting to use the "ringing" signal for more help with awareness. What ended up happening is that it is a piercing pain instead of a ringing. I guess it is my guides way of getting my attention.

Anyways, I found that normally it is my right ear that gets the extreme pain, and I kind of didn't connect it with my programming at first. When I received the pain in my left ear I assumed it was an attack, and found that all instances were signals from my guides.

What I finally came to, is that the left ear signal was signalling my negative polarization by action about to be taken. This has only happened with particular posts of what I would consider "eye opening". So, many times I do not hit the submit button now, realizing that certain areas of blindness for people are there for the individual to shine their own light on, with free will.
Valtor, could you elaborate more on the nature of these negative psychic greetings as well as what usually follows after you receive the ringing in your left ear? Are negative circumstances abound? Do they happen after you think a negative thought? Or do negative thoughts arise after they happen? Do you begin to feel negative emotions? Does something "go wrong" around you a short while after it happens?
Greetings all,

I've had constant left-ear ringing for nearly 10 years!

It started after I read "Bringers of the Dawn" and I wonder what significance reading that book had in relation to this tinnitus.

If this ringing signifies negative psychic-greeting, I wouldn't be that surprised as it certainly feels that I have been under such a lengthy greeting.

If this ringing signifies negative thought-patterns then I'm in serious trouble!?

Can anyone state the session number in which Ra discusses this?

My sympathies and compassion go out to anyone who experiences this phenomenon...

It's a total pain in the ass - or should I say ear! Tongue

Jim

Unbound

My ears started ringing one night a couple years ago, not too long after I had had my first LSD trips. At first it was really invasive and I had difficulties getting to sleep, but over time I got used to it, learned how to silence and control them. I just consider it to be the sound of the energy of the chakra vortexes around my head, and as such when "stimulated" the sounds change. If I tune in to the tones it actually expands my hearing and I can hear much more subtle tones, like a texture inside my ear.
(03-28-2012, 02:35 PM)Jim Kent + Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone state the session number in which Ra discusses this?

Ra Wrote:44.3 Questioner: Can you tell me what the tone was that I heard in my left ear when you started your communication?

Ra: I am Ra. This was a negatively oriented signal.

44.4 Questioner: Can you tell me how I would hear a positively oriented signal?

Ra: I am Ra. Two types there are of positive signal. First, in the right ear location the signal indicates a sign that you are being given some unworded message saying, “Listen. Take heed.” The other positive sign is the tone above the head which is a balanced confirmation of a thought.

Ra Wrote:45.8 Questioner: Can you explain the right and left ear tone and what I call touch contact that I continually get?

Ra: I am Ra. This has been covered previously. Please ask for specific further details.

45.9 Questioner: I get what I consider to be tickling in my right and my left ear at different times. Is this any different as far as meaning goes from the tone that I get in my right and left ear?

Ra: I am Ra. No.

45.10 Questioner: Why is the left ear of the service-to-self contact and the right service-to-others?

Ra: I am Ra. The nature of your physical vehicle is that there is a magnetic field positive and negative in complex patterns about the shells of your vehicle. The left portion of the head region of most entities is, upon the time/space continuum level, of a negative polarity.

Ra Wrote:49.3 Questioner: I was wondering; in a previous session you had mentioned the left and right ear tones, the left and the right brain somehow being related to the polarities of service-to-self and service-to-others. Could you comment on this?

Ra: I am Ra. We may comment on this.

49.4 Questioner: Will you go ahead and comment on this?

Ra: I am Ra. The lobes of your physical complex brain are alike in their use of weak electrical energy. The entity ruled by intuition and impulse is equal to the entity governed by rational analysis when polarity is considered. The lobes may both be used for service to self or service-to-others. It may seem that the rational or analytical mind might have more of a possibility of successfully pursuing the negative orientation due to the fact that in our understanding too much order is by its essence negative. However, this same ability to structure abstract concepts and to analyze experiential data may be the key to rapid positive polarization. It may be said that those whose analytical capacities are predominant have somewhat more to work with in polarizing.

The function of intuition is to inform intelligence. In your illusion the unbridled predominance of intuition will tend to keep an entity from the greater polarizations due to the vagaries of intuitive perception. As you may see, these two types of brain structure need to be balanced in order that the net sum of experiential catalyst will be polarization and illumination, for without the acceptance by the rational mind of the worth of the intuitive faculty the creative aspects which aid in illumination will be stifled.

There is one correspondence between right and left and positive and negative. The web of energy which surrounds your bodies contains somewhat complex polarizations. The left area of the head and upper shoulder is most generally seen to be of a negative polarization whereas the right is of positive polarization, magnetically speaking. This is the cause of the tone’s meaning for you.

Jim, it could be some tinnitus too. You could see a doctor to write that off.
Dear Ankh,

Thank you very much for digging up those quotes - I really appreciate it!

You're absolutely right - it could just be tinnitus - but to be honest, I would find that more depressing an outcome than psychic-greeting!

Music making and listening is a massively important part of this incarnation and for me - the thought of the possibility of eventually becoming deaf - is something I really don't think I could cope with...

Perhaps that's why I have neglected to gain a doctor's diagnosis - because I'm scared of what I may learn!

Do you know how they would medically determine if it is tinnitus or not?

Take care dear sister! Heart

Jim

Unbound

To my understanding, there is no actual consensus on what tinnitus even is.
Dear brother,

Don't listen to me if it's depressing. What do I know? Blush

(03-28-2012, 04:22 PM)Jim Kent + Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know how they would medically determine if it is tinnitus or not?

Excerpts from wikipedia about tinnitus:

Wikipedia Wrote:Tinnitus is not a disease, but a symptom that can result from a wide range of underlying causes: abnormally loud sounds in the ear canal for even the briefest period (but usually with some duration), ear infections, foreign objects in the ear, nasal allergies that prevent (or induce) fluid drain, or wax build-up. Withdrawal from a benzodiazepine addiction may cause tinnitus as well. In-ear headphones, whose sound enters directly into the ear canal without any opportunity to be deflected or absorbed elsewhere, are a common cause of tinnitus when volume is set beyond moderate levels.

Tinnitus can also be caused by natural hearing impairment (as is often seen in aging), as a side effect of some medications, and as a side effect of genetic (congenital) hearing loss. However, the most common cause is noise-induced hearing loss.

As tinnitus is usually a subjective phenomenon, it is difficult to measure using objective tests, such as by comparison with noise of known frequency and intensity, as in an audiometric test. The condition is often rated clinically on a simple scale from "slight" to "catastrophic" according to the practical difficulties it imposes, such as interference with sleep, quiet activities, and normal daily activities.[1]

Tinnitus is common; about 20% of people between 55 and 65 years old report symptoms on a general health questionnaire, and 11.8% on more detailed tinnitus-specific questionnaires.[2]

Diagnosis Wrote:The basis of quantitatively measuring tinnitus relies on the brain’s tendency to select out only the loudest sounds heard. Based on this tendency, the amplitude of a patient's tinnitus can be measured by playing sample sounds of known amplitude and asking the patient which she or he hears. The volume of the tinnitus will always be equal to or less than that of the sample noises heard by the patient. This method works very well to gauge objective tinnitus (see above.) For example: if a patient has a pulsatile paraganglioma in his ear, he will not be able to hear the blood flow through the tumor when the sample noise is 5 decibels louder than the noise produced by the blood. As sound amplitude is gradually decreased, the tinnitus will become audible, and the level at which it does so provides an estimate of the amplitude of the objective tinnitus.

Objective tinnitus, however, is quite uncommon. Often patients with pulsatile tumors will report other coexistent sounds, distinct from the pulsatile noise, that will persist even after their tumor has been removed. This is generally subjective tinnitus, which, unlike the objective form, cannot be tested by comparative methods.

If the attention of a subject is focused on a sample noise, she can often detect it at levels below 5 decibels, which would indicate her tinnitus would be almost impossible to hear[citation needed]. Conversely, if the same test subject is told to focus only on the tinnitus, she will report hearing the sound even when test noises exceed 70 decibels, making the tinnitus louder than a ringing phone. This quantification method suggests subjective tinnitus relates only to what the patient is attempting to hear[citation needed]. Whilst it is tempting to assume patients actively complaining about tinnitus have simply become obsessed with the noise, this is only partially true. The noises are often present in both quiet and noisy environments, and can become quite intrusive to their daily lives. The problem is involuntary; generally, complaining patients simply cannot override or ignore their tinnitus.

Subjective tinnitus may not always be correlated with ear malfunction or hearing loss. Even people with near-perfect hearing may still complain of it.

Love and light,
L.
(03-27-2012, 10:51 PM)Lulu Wrote: [ -> ]oh man, I wish I would have know that before!!

do you remember if he discusses any thing like that regarding sensations on indigo ray or 6th chakra.
I keep guessing they are negative entities I'm sensing, but now mainly around others only, when others are attracting them.

I feel constant pressure around my forehead and for the last couple weeks I've been feeling the crown very well too.

BUT this IMHO is not from contact with negative entities. It's a good thing. Ra even mentioned that this was a desirable configuration.
(03-28-2012, 02:35 PM)Jim Kent + Wrote: [ -> ]I've had constant left-ear ringing for nearly 10 years!

Jim Kent + if you have had "constant" ringing for that long, it is most likely tinnitus. Sounds to me like you have noise-induced hearing loss. Not too much to worry about- it usually doesn't progress as long as you limit your exposure to loud noises.

Here are the directions for the screening test a family doc would use. All you need is a tuning fork:

http://www.fpnotebook.com/ent/exam/TngFrkTsts.htm
(03-28-2012, 12:13 AM)Lulu Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2012, 08:36 PM)Valtor Wrote: [ -> ]I have been psychically attacked a lot last year, but since a couple of weeks it's been much less. Now I mostly just get these greetings.

Valtor do you remember how this began or what triggered the attacks? What do you know about the attacks or entities and why?

Yes. It started when I first began to truly awaken. But this helped me quite a lot in letting go of much fears that I had acquired in all these lifetimes on Earth.

It's simple, when you let go of all that prevented you from shining, you then become quite noticeable. Smile

(03-28-2012, 12:13 AM)Lulu Wrote: [ -> ]That law of confusions thing is frustrating on this and other topics. It's almost like being told "you need to stay in innocence to heal, if we tell you "why" it won't have affect and therefore you won't advance/evolve/heal". That "for your own good" thing! I have an immediate rebellion towards anyone or anything who has that type of attitude with me. Perhaps thats why it's taken so long for me to get over the things that happened. I think it was early 2009 when I first came to this website and then recognizing certain correlations assumed them to be part of the trouble-makers who bothered me, only to discredit it all.
Lulu

We are not victim of the Law of Confusion. It's the reason we are here in 3d space/time. To know what we would really choose if we are not aware of the consequences.

So if entities told us about the personal consequences of our personal choices, this would defeat the whole point of coming here in the first place.
Dear Ankh,

Again - thank you very much for digging that up!

After reading that the possibility/probability suggests to me that there may well be a more earthly explanation that my tinnitus results from...

I went to my first gig when I was just 10 years old, and had what is known as "temporary threshold shift" ( when your natural hearing range is forced to increase in range to protect one's hearing upon being exposed very loud sounds and you have difficulty hearing quieter sounds) for 3 days afterwards...

Then I took up drumming at the same age and got my first drum kit when I was 16 - and I was a ridiculously loud drummer!

Then at the age of 20, I got into Rave and could often be found right next to the P.A. system!

So - who knows - all I know is that I can cope with the tinnitus - but I could not cope with becoming deaf!

Jim
(03-28-2012, 05:11 PM)Jim Kent + Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Ankh,

Again - thank you very much for digging that up!

After reading that the possibility/probability suggests to me that there may well be a more earthly explanation that my tinnitus results from...

I went to my first gig when I was just 10 years old, and had what is known as "temporary threshold shift" ( when your natural hearing range is forced to increase in range to protect one's hearing upon being exposed very loud sounds and you have difficulty hearing quieter sounds) for 3 days afterwards...

Then I took up drumming at the same age and got my first drum kit when I was 16 - and I was a ridiculously loud drummer!

Then at the age of 20, I got into Rave and could often be found right next to the P.A. system!

So - who knows - all I know is that I can cope with the tinnitus - but I could not cope with becoming deaf!

Jim

The EMF of cell phones have also been found to be a contributor to tinnitus. I'm a victim, too.
(03-28-2012, 12:44 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]...What I finally came to, is that the left ear signal was signalling my negative polarization by action about to be taken...

That's quite interesting! I never thought that the context of the signal would be in the near future. I always only looked a little back or at was I was doing.

I will try to notice what happens not too long after a left tone next time.
(03-28-2012, 02:14 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]Valtor, could you elaborate more on the nature of these negative psychic greetings as well as what usually follows after you receive the ringing in your left ear? Are negative circumstances abound? Do they happen after you think a negative thought? Or do negative thoughts arise after they happen? Do you begin to feel negative emotions? Does something "go wrong" around you a short while after it happens?

Regarding the left ear tones. I never managed so far to interpret left ear tones within any context. But maybe Pickle is right (from my post above this one). So far nothing happened in the near past or the present of when this happened, but maybe the near future.

Regarding psychic attacks, well they are fear based. It feels like a feeling of dread enveloping me. Probably when the entity enters in contact with my energy fields. Then a nonsensical fear sets in and this drops my vibrations which amplifies the whole thing.

In some instances I could actually hear the floor creaking around my bed when this was happening. You can imagine how my fear made it much worse in these instances.

Anyway, with time these experiences generated less fear and now this happens quite a lot less and my fear is very small.

Last time it happened I called down a light armor from the Creator that was so strong that it activated the Merkabah. I still fear somewhat the Merkabah, I feel like I will "die" (be removed from 3d) if I let it go full power.

So anyway, I'm still working on sending all fears that presents themselves into the violet flame and I really feel a lot less negative presences. I think the GFoL messages may be right about the removal of the these entities.
It happens around the time of a decision pivot point.
May also happen at the pivot point of "filing" a concept into useful or useless to the subconscious.
(03-28-2012, 02:35 PM)Jim Kent + Wrote: [ -> ]...
Can anyone state the session number in which Ra discusses this?

Thank you Ankh for these quotes. Smile
(03-28-2012, 02:55 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]My ears started ringing one night a couple years ago, not too long after I had had my first LSD trips. At first it was really invasive and I had difficulties getting to sleep, but over time I got used to it, learned how to silence and control them. I just consider it to be the sound of the energy of the chakra vortexes around my head, and as such when "stimulated" the sounds change. If I tune in to the tones it actually expands my hearing and I can hear much more subtle tones, like a texture inside my ear.

Yes I have this constantly too, but that's not what I mean by Ear Tone. What you describe, I call that hearing Light Code. Smile

What I mean by an Ear Tone is something that is very intense and short. The ear suddenly deafens and then you have a tone that goes up and then down all in a matter of about 5 seconds. It almost sounds electronic a little.
(03-28-2012, 04:22 PM)Jim Kent + Wrote: [ -> ]...
You're absolutely right - it could just be tinnitus - but to be honest, I would find that more depressing an outcome than psychic-greeting!

I'm pretty sure you are hearing light code. (EDIT: Or not from your other posts) In my case this started exactly when I started to awaken. The real Ear Tones too started at that time. Smile

Unbound

Ooh, okay, yes, I know that sound as well! It does indeed sometimes seem to indicate an event, although I haven't found a differentiation between left and right, myself.

What is this Light Code?
(03-28-2012, 05:53 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]It happens around the time of a decision pivot point.
May also happen at the pivot point of "filing" a concept into useful or useless to the subconscious.

I'll really have to pay attention.
Here is another thread about this topic:

Tone In Ear Signals

Enjoy! Smile
(03-28-2012, 06:24 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]Ooh, okay, yes, I know that sound as well! It does indeed sometimes seem to indicate an event, although I haven't found a differentiation between left and right, myself.

What is this Light Code?

I can't seem to find the link. Confused

I read about Light Code in some channeling in early 2011 and strongly resonated with the explanations. In short, when you awaken your ears are re-calibrated to start decoding new information and these downloads are in the form of Light Code. So you actually hear light.

They were saying that you can ask your guides to tune it down if it is too loud that it interferes with your 3d experience.
From what I can gather the left side of the head has a negative polarity, the feminine, receptive. The right side of the head has a positive polarity, the male aspect, projective.

I often feel the left ear ringing is the feminine aspect receiving information, and the right ear ringing is projecting inner information into the universe.

So it may be that when the left ear is ringing it's not necessarily negative greeting, it may be packets of information being received from the universe through the receptive ear.

Information downloaded in left ear is often great in volume and presence. It's source could be infinitely large. But when we send out information through the right ear it's softer and quieter...our personal message into the ether.

This theory would also mirror the healing aspects of the right and left hand. The left hand has a negative polarity and absorbs and receives (hence best to hold a healing crystal in the left hand). The right hand has a positive polarity and projects our energy outward. So when healing one would visualize prana entering the feet and crown to the heart chakra and down the right arm, finally using the right hand to direct energy flows and blockages in the affected body part.

Lastly it's interesting to note the mouth is connected to the heart chakra. In the Muslim tradition, and many African cultures, one eats with the right hand. The energy projected from the right hand stems from the heart chakra. So it's as if you are feeding yourself with love when you eat in this fashion.
Pages: 1 2 3