Bring4th

Full Version: Name something you think wouldn't exist if the veil weren't in place
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
If I remember correctly, our world is one of/is the first that implements this "veil" that makes us forget who we truly are. What are a few things that you all reckon would have had absolutely no chance of possibly existing in our unique world if we weren't all subjected to spiritual amnesia? The most obvious for me would be...

Black Metal! Tongue Seriously, I'm pretty sure that music whose common themes, drives and focuses are misanthropy/hatred, depression, atheism/satanism/(paganism in some cases), and affiliation with darkness would NEVER have arisen if these dudes all knew that the 'grim kvlt necro blasphemy' they're enacting is preeeetty ironic. Given all of this, this is one thing I'm thankful to the veil for, because some of the most beautiful, epic, emotive moments of music I've heard have been in Black Metal. Doom and Death Metal are up there also, though the former is typically more despair-ridden and the latter generally more gore-oriented. But yeah, I really want to see the looks on every black metallers face when they discover that that same light they have no problem giving the finger to? Yeah. It's right inside of you, dude. BigSmile

3DMonkey

Depression
War...

Cyan

Not getting laid when you want to.
currency.
True answers... but disheartening. Sad I probably should've forseen that there probably won't be too many positive answers to this question in this thread.

Unbound

Hide and Go Seek!
most of the art in the world wouldn't be there now. Godwide, don't get disheartened. you're right, our unique world has made some beautiful things. not that i approve of the veil, but i can't dismiss the art we have. also we have a unique sense of humor.

Cyan

Interesting double negative

Wouldnt exist if the forgetting of nothing existing wouldnt exist.

If I say everything, then i by default say that everything wouldnt exist without first, the forgetting of its non exisistve state.

so i'm going to say.

Without the veil there would be nothing to exist.

3DMonkey

Speculation
@Oceania: You're right, especially on the comedy part. Stand up comics are hilarious, but most of their material probably wouldn't have come from an 'enlightened' mind, especially the more profane variety (which is still damn hilarious).

@Cyan: Well, the veil and Creation aren't the same thing. Remember, there is apparently no veil in higher dimensions of existence, so your last statement would be false given that creation exists without there being a veil. The veil also is in reference to that invisible handicap that prevents fledgling souls from remembering that they came from the Creator and knowing everything around it as being divine.

@3D: That is genius actually! You're very right, if there were no veil, there wouldn't be a whole smorgasbord of religions and philosophies and schools of thoughts and beliefs and faiths and practices, and ultimately this forum wouldn't exist since there'd be nothing to question. Well maybe not, since I don't think we instantly receive complete downloads of full understanding of the Law of One right when the veil vanishes. We still have a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong way to go.

@TheEternal: Lolol. We could still play tag at least Tongue
free will

suffering

anxiety

drama

tragedy
Well from what people here are saying this veil sounds the worst thing ever... lol

What they forget is that without the veil you would never know what you are not with such extreme intensity as we sometimes do here, which in turn means that we would never know what we are in extreme intensity as well.

2 sides of the coin, if you know extreme everything "bad" you know extreme everything "good"

And i am not talking about morals here but about life experience.

in my opinion the veil gives us the opportunity of having a passion and wanting that does not happen without it leading eventually to extremely meaningful life giving experiences.
Deeper studies of the self/the Creator.
(03-28-2012, 04:19 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Deeper studies of the self/the Creator.

Isn't that what happens in the higher densities anyways? I mean, Ra are still learning too, IIRC, and even then there are things they don't know of in the higher realms. What does that say about the level of understanding we hold now and think is 'advanced'? I have a huge feeling that we haven't scratched the surface of things in regards to what we think we understand about Creator. Oh, there'll be deeper studies alright, veil or no veil. Class'll be in session for a loooooooong time.
(03-28-2012, 02:51 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]Hide and Go Seek!

My signature used to be "There is no hide-n-seek in 4D" Smile
Fear.

Separation.

And I agree with Oceania: a lot of art, and who the heck would write poems? Poems are metered longing.
(03-28-2012, 04:27 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't that what happens in the higher densities anyways? I mean, Ra are still learning too, IIRC, and even then there are things they don't know of in the higher realms. What does that say about the level of understanding we hold now and think is 'advanced'? I have a huge feeling that we haven't scratched the surface of things in regards to what we think we understand about Creator. Oh, there'll be deeper studies alright, veil or no veil. Class'll be in session for a loooooooong time.

Oh, I am sure that our knowledge of the self is that of a child. However, what I specifically meant is the work in consciousness:

Ra, 48:5 Wrote:There is very little work in consciousness in fourth and in fifth densities compared to the work done in third density.
Hmm.. have you any idea what that means exactly? I can't see how there would be "little work" done in consciousness if we are consciousness existing in consciousness, and given that our consciousness is enhanced in higher levels, wouldn't "more work" be done? Unless creating entire cities with the mind alone is considered less taxing than riding a bicycle, somehow. o_O Does Ra elaborate on that? I don't understand what they mean at all.
48:5 Wrote:Ra: I am Ra. There is very little work in consciousness in fourth and in fifth densities compared to the work done in third density. The work that is accomplished in positive fourth is that work whereby the positive social memory complex, having, through slow stages, harmoniously integrated itself, goes forth to aid those of less positive orientation which seek their aid. Thus their service is their work and through this dynamic between the societal self and the other-self, which is the object of love, greater and greater intensities of understanding or compassion are attained. This intensity continues until the appropriate intensity of the light may be welcomed. This is fourth-density harvest.

Within fourth-density positive there are minor amounts of catalyst of a spiritual and mental complex distortion. This occurs during the process of harmonizing to the extent of forming the social memory complex. This causes some small catalyst and work to occur, but the great work of fourth density lies in the contact betwixt the societal self and less polarized other-self.

In fourth-density negative much work is accomplished during the fighting for position which precedes the period of the social memory complex. There are opportunities to polarize negatively by control of other-selves. During the social memory complex period of fourth-density negative the situation is the same. The work takes place through the societal reaching out to less polarized otherself in order to aid in negative polarization.

In fifth-density positive and negative the concept of work done through a potential difference is not particularly helpful as fifth-density entities are, again, intensifying rather than potentiating.

In positive, the fifth-density complex uses sixth-density teach/learners to study the more illuminated understandings of unity thus becoming more and more wise. Fifth-density positive social memory complexes will choose to divide their service to others in two ways: first, the beaming of light to creation; second, the sending of groups to be of aid as instruments of light such as those whom you are familiar with through channels.

In fifth-density negative, service to self has become extremely intense and the self has shrunk or compacted so that the dialogues with the teach/learners are used exclusively in order to intensify wisdom. There are very, very few fifth-density negative Wanderers for they fear the forgetting. There are very, very few fifth-density Orion members for they do not any longer perceive any virtue in other-selves.
Mystery schools, or am I wrong here?

3DMonkey

Many more "oh"s to go
Creepy videos and freaky music.

Ra, 86:20 Wrote:After the veiling process it became infinitely more difficult to achieve green-ray energy transfer due to the great areas of mystery and unknowing concerning the body complex and its manifestations. However, also due to the great shadowing of the manifestations of the body from the conscious mind complex, when such energy transfer was experienced it was likelier to provide catalyst which caused a bonding of self with other-self in a properly polarized configuration.

From this point it was far more likely that higher energy transfers would be sought by this mated pair of mind/body/spirit complexes, thus allowing the Creator to know Itself with great beauty, solemnity, and wonder. Intelligent infinity having been reached by this sacramental use of this function of the body, each mind/body/spirit complex of the mated pair gained greatly in polarization and in ability to serve.

Heart

Unbound

Seems to me to imply that without there veil there might not be Monogamy!
(03-28-2012, 06:36 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]Seems to me to imply that without there veil there might not be Monogamy!

Monogamy is a societal mandate--not a spiritual one. Without fear, insecurity, separation, self-centeredness, monogamy wouldn't matter. This is a complex subject; I can elaborate . . .
(03-28-2012, 06:36 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]Seems to me to imply that without there veil there might not be Monogamy!

Yes, I would agree with that!

3DMonkey

(03-28-2012, 09:53 PM)Ruth Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes, I would agree with that!

I'd be busy, I suppose Tongue

"Name something you think wouldn't exist if the veil weren't in place"

Judgement. Smile
Therapists :p
Pages: 1 2 3