Bring4th

Full Version: Drawing the Seed of Life as Densities
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been getting these images in my head lately... (click on the images to enlarge)

Unbound

Very interesting! I like it, and I would "agree" with what you are insinuating, if you are insinuating anything. Crossing fields of consciousness.

Shin'Ar

You know what these images are. Why do you suppose you are getting these images Tenet? Are you supposing that Thoth is trying to get your attention to let you know something?
I also have 4d/heart chakra in the centre.

- -

this is the subset I work with most:

[Image: 825Qo.jpg]

as you can see, there are seven circles in total, representing the ineffable 7.

Shin'Ar

(03-29-2012, 10:49 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I also have 4d/heart chakra in the centre.

- -

this is the subset I work with most:

[Image: 825Qo.jpg]

as you can see, there are seven circles in total, representing the ineffable 7.

I do not know this symbol but it is not the Flower of Life. The circles must be mated. I cant zoom the pic so I cant really see the central aspect of it.

Unbound

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/geomet...rada_4.htm

Metatron's Cube is created from the Flower of Life.

[Image: geomsag04_05.gif]

[Image: geomsag04_15.gif]

This is known as the "Fruit of Life", so one may see how it is found through the Flower of Life.
(03-29-2012, 08:41 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]You know what these images are. Why do you suppose you are getting these images Tenet? Are you supposing that Thoth is trying to get your attention to let you know something?

I would rather allow the images to "speak for themselves" for the moment! However, am interested in a response from you RE: my PM on Thoth. Smile

I've had Metatron's cube on my mind lately too. It relates to the 12 around 1 that we were talking about in another thread.

http://dcsymbols.com/cube/page1.htm

Quote:Note that the figure depicts the "six directions in space" (3 dark lines), and is essentially an expansion (by adding six circles) of the Star of David, located at the center. Note especially that the Star of David consists of seven points, although the center point is seldom emphasized. The Cube is a depiction of 12 around 1 like the disciples or the 12 tribes, the labors of Hercules and the zodiac signs.

Shin'Ar

Maybe my eyes are just gettin old and feeble but I still do not see the flower of life in that design.

Ah, I see the confusion. You are calling it the Fruit of Life, I had not picked up on that difference.

Unbound

They are all interconnected. The Fruit of Life is derived from the Flower of Life, which is derived from the Seed of Life.

Shin'Ar

(03-29-2012, 11:48 AM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-29-2012, 08:41 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]You know what these images are. Why do you suppose you are getting these images Tenet? Are you supposing that Thoth is trying to get your attention to let you know something?

I would rather allow the images to "speak for themselves" for the moment! However, am interested in a response from you RE: my PM on Thoth. Smile

(03-29-2012, 01:21 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]They are all interconnected. The Fruit of Life is derived from the Flower of Life, which is derived from the Seed of Life.

Yes, I am aware that there are many forms and shapes that can be created from the base structures. I was just under the impression that this form was being called the flower of life, because I had originally pointed out that it wasn't. Than with the next post it was called the fruit of life and I just saw flower instead of fruit, and did not pick up on the difference right away. My mistake. Whats that expression Azreal, can't see the forest for the trees? lol

Unbound

Ehe, I just like seeing things lined up in one go. Smile
(03-29-2012, 12:47 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe my eyes are just gettin old and feeble but I still do not see the flower of life in that design.

Ah, I see the confusion. You are calling it the Fruit of Life, I had not picked up on that difference.

Ahhh... crap... the drawing is only to the Seed of Life stage... I will correct the title of the thread. My bad! Smile
In color...

Tenet, you might try rendering symmetrical images for all densities.

Metatron's cube has been on my mind lately also; however, as Shin'Ar has pointed out, the circles must form vesica pisces in order to be called the flower of life. I wonder if metatron's cube can be re-rendered with "mated" circles...
(03-29-2012, 08:14 PM)JustLikeYou Wrote: [ -> ]Tenet, you might try rendering symmetrical images for all densities.

Interesting. My thought was along the lines of notice how it must go through the most asymmetric stages before arriving at completion.

Also noticing how each path represents a choice. On the left side we see the choice to maximize shared space, while on the right side we see the choice to maximize individual space. Yet they both end up at exactly the same result in the end.

Shin'Ar

Again we see the paradox which in reality is the true nature and design of the universe, as GWV and I were discussing in another thread..
So when you guys see these images, are they moving? What I see is moving, blinking, twirling, I don't know how to describe it.

(03-30-2012, 11:39 PM)Ruth Wrote: [ -> ]So when you guys see these images, are they moving? What I see is moving, blinking, twirling, I don't know how to describe it.

Kind of... but not really. Your description is better than mine, I'm afraid! Huh