Bring4th

Full Version: my buddies et experience
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
most here know my ufo experience. i never told anyone about my buddies et experience

my buddy likes to go hunting upstate new york. very remote nothing out there . so hes up

there with his friends and one morning he goes out of the cabin early. he looks and what

does he see directly in front of him. a little guy in a space suit. he was taking soil samples

the guy was not aware of him. suddenly he turns around and sees my friend. hes startled and

then he just dissapears. oh by the way, the little guy was black. true story, no joke

norral
Great story, norral. FunnyBigSmile
gina

there were so many little comments that i thought of as i wrote that story. but i controlled myself as this is the internet and someone was going to misunderstand what i wrote. so i really worked very very hard and just reported the facts, just the facts lol and im proud of myself for doing that. it was not easy lol

norral Heart

Meerie

Interesting, norral
I am just reading Whitley Striebers book "transformation".
He had a house close to New York, in the forest, and got regular ET visits there as well
Smile

Edit: he writes it is in the northern part of the state of New York
yes new york city is in the southern part of new york state. northern new york is where people go hunting . they are two completely different areas as far as personality goes. nyc is obviously a major cosmopolitan area with a lot of diversity. northern new york is much more rural . he was in northern new york area when he had this experience.
I read Streiber's "Communion" years ago, don't remember much, but I do recall that his experiences were unpleasant and unwelcome.

What is his stance on ET's now, does anyone know?

BTW, norral, I am vacationing this year in northern NY, 1000 islands, St. Lawrence river. We'll be there in August, near Alexandria Bay for a week boating, doing yoga and chillin', can't waitCool

Meerie

I have not finished the book yet, it sounds as if he is very scared and trying to come to grips with what has happened since his early childhood - abductions seem to have started at an early age for him.

Here is an excerpt from his wiki entry:
"Whitley Strieber has repeatedly expressed frustration that his experiences have been taken as "alien contact" when he does not actually know what they were. While many support his work and the mainstream media largely ignores it, there has also been speculation that Strieber's accounts are neither fabricated nor entirely accurate. Strieber has reported anomalous childhood experiences and suggested that he may have suffered some sort of early interference by intelligence and/or military agencies. [3] He was extensively tested for Temporal Lobe Epilepsy and other brain abnormalities at his own request, but his brain was found to be functioning normally. The results of these tests were reported in his book Transformation. An early confusion about whether or not he was present at at the infamous clocktower shooting incident that occurred at the University of Texas was mentioned in the Strieber biography "Report on Communion," but the confusion was found to be due to traumatic amnesia, which typically occurs in situations of extreme stress, such as being shot at.[4]"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NSicNW2r...re=related

just found this youtube interview, looks interesting Smile
That is really interesting Meerie, especially the speculation and suggestion of military psy-ops...really interesting.

There is much internet chatter these days about a false flag regarding ET's along with recent influx of scary, doomsday ET movies. I wonder if Streiber's experiences are part of a propaganda and disinfo campaign to instill fear of ET's.