Bring4th

Full Version: Addressing Common FEARS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
FEAR is a paralytic force; it stops you from acting, it stops the flow of life, it restricts the expression of LOVE.

so how to we deal with it? let us backtrack the question one step, why did the Fear originate in the first place?

common examples of reasoning:

1) is happened before, so it will happen again.

this is the basis of phobias and avoidance behaviours.

something bad happened in the past, and when similiar conditions arise or look like they will arise, the fear emotion sets in, and our brain runs a reroll of what happened in the past.

how realistic is this? surely if you have more experience, you are better placed to deal with the situation. You have most likely thought about it, and prepared for it, so the outcome should be better than what it was the first time around. why not give it a go? many phobias are deactivated by desensitization therapy, ie showing yourself that the situation is not as scary as your imagination is making it out to be.

2) someone told me about it, I read it in the news, something bad will happen

this fear is not based on any personal experience at all, but instead on second hand information. An example would be an economic downturn, and you fear losing your job.

how realistic is this? well, if your company is going to downsize, that seems a done deal. Make plans for a backup plan in case it happens, get out of the industry if there are warning signs, but take positive actions against the possible feared outcome. But once you have done all you can, you have done all you can. There is no room left to fret or worry; that does not change any of the countermeasures that have been put in place.

this fear of possibilities is counteracted by positive action.

3) fear of ridicule, rejection, being unloved

it doesn't matter who you are, how much money you have, this is probably a fear that lurks somewhere in the psyche. That you are not good enough, that people won't accept you for who you are, that you will do something wrong and earns you a rejection from the party.

how realistic is this? well, you can only be true to yourself. If you are honest with your psyche, and you have only loving and joyful intentions towards others, then what is the fear here? if you are rejected, then you have done the best to shine the light of the Creator for others, and you can rest safely in the comfort of this knowledge. There is no Failure if others do not recognise the light or the gesture. There is no blame or fault on them either. There was just a mismatch of vibrations.

verdict? be who you are, there is no other way.

Shin'Ar

Fear, like love, is a natural emotion. It cannot be separated from the human experience.

But it can be understood and put into perspective. In proper perspective one may find the means to overcome and alter circumstances to alleviate it.
[Image: emerson-be-yourself.jpg]
Let's not forget that fear is a useful tool in the physical world. I think the key is presence. We fear what might happen--in the future--a phantom projection. We fear something that happened in the past. If we are present, there is no fear, except the appropriate fear which causes fight-or-flight and is for our physical protection (such as coming across a mugger in a park).
Do you think that having certain fears or not having certain fears has anything to do with harvestability or polarity?
Or is polarity all a result of the actions we take or do not take in regard to the fear?
(03-30-2012, 10:12 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Do you think that having certain fears or not having certain fears has anything to do with harvestability or polarity?

I'm not sure about polarity, but Ra emphasized the importance of balance in regard to harvestability. I think that the type of imbalance which might cause fear is pretty varied, but I would think it logical to say that fears could have a role in harvestability.