Bring4th

Full Version: Etheric Inhibitor Crystals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Unbound

I think I figured out this etheric crystal thing, they are just mental concentrations caused by one's pre-occupations with thought process, it's kind of like, a crystallization is a focus and intensifying through geometrization, an etheric crystal is just something which focuses the etheric energy, which influences in the emotional/astral body, so basically, if you are to think of each of your centers, and then consider what you think in each of them, like, what things related to your root chakra do you regularly think about? Or related to your throat chakra? How are your thoughts putting concentrations of energy in to your chakras?

http://www.starlightconnection.com/light...al-removal

I've "torn out" about 8 of these crystals of my field, simply through feeling and gripping them with my energy. I just managed to "dissolve" a couple of them with a blast of energy but I can still feel a lot of them. I feel like I'm coated in these things.