Bring4th

Full Version: Atlantis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Shin'Ar

I don't know if there has ever been much discussion on this in older threads.

I am curious about what you think about Atlantis based upon your understandings of the Law of One.

Shin'Ar

(03-31-2012, 02:23 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks you for your thoughts on the subject Ankh.

Sorry. Didn't share my thoughts. I just saw the first sentence more than the other one I guess. =)

The first link that I provided is a thread that I started a year ago. I don't have so much thoughts about it now either. I guess that Atlantis was real, and Monica does remember a life in Atlantis too, and I believe her. I've heard from other people too, that they too, remember having lifes there. I don't have any of these memories, or even emotions when reading about Atlantis. I take emotions as signs sometimes, that there is some kind of a connection. But not in this case.

Hope you enjoy reading the threads, if you are interested. =)

What do you think about it yourself?
I came to Atlantis shortly before its final destruction. I'ts mostly been very dark work for me to heal this aspect. The Atlantis I remember was of a much lower vibration than most of earth at the moment. Imagine being in the middle of a permanent battleground. The population were terrified. It was not pretty. The priests could do nothing, we were seemingly powerless. There were attempts made to contact various Houses for negotiations but these failed. I already posted some other parts of my story before here.
As I came to terms with these dark experiences and integrated them into my beingness, gradually the gifts and tools we had used in Atlantis were retrieved.
When you begin to do past life work every recollection is a balance of positive/negative. You can't just get the 'good' memories for there would be no learning. This I feel is important to keep in mind when one starts recalling previous or other density experiences.
(04-01-2012, 01:39 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]You can't just get the 'good' memories for there would be no learning. This I feel is important to keep in mind when one starts recalling previous or other density experiences.

Very true, Ashim.
The movie link in this thread provides good background information in my opinion.

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=2048
isn't Atlantis buried under Antarctica?

I remember reading that in Fingerprints of the Gods or something ...

Graham Hancock.
From Wikipedia:

Atlantis (in Greek, Ἀτλαντὶς νῆσος, "island of Atlas") is a legendary island first mentioned in Plato's dialogues Timaeus and Critias, written about 360 BC.
According to Plato, Atlantis was a naval power lying "in front of the Pillars of Hercules" that conquered many parts of Western Europe and Africa 9,000 years before the time of Solon, or approximately 9600 BC. After a failed attempt to invade Athens, Atlantis sank into the ocean "in a single day and night of misfortune".
Scholars dispute whether and how much Plato's story or account was inspired by older traditions. In Critias, Plato claims that his accounts of ancient Athens and Atlantis stem from a visit to Egypt by the legendary Athenian lawgiver Solon in the 6th century BC. In Egypt, Solon met a priest of Sais, who translated the history of ancient Athens and Atlantis, recorded on papyri in Egyptian hieroglyphs, into Greek. Some scholars argue Plato drew upon memories of past events such as the Thera eruption or the Trojan War, while others insist that he took inspiration from contemporary events like the destruction of Helike in 373 BC[1] or the failed Athenian invasion of Sicily in 415–413 BC.
The possible existence of a genuine Atlantis was discussed throughout classical antiquity, but it was usually rejected and occasionally parodied by later authors. Alan Cameron states: "It is only in modern times that people have taken the Atlantis story seriously; no one did so in antiquity".[2] The Timaeus remained known in a Latin rendition by Calcidius through the Middle Ages, and the allegorical aspect of Atlantis was taken up by Humanists in utopian works of several Renaissance writers, like Francis Bacon's New Atlantis. Atlantis inspires today's literature, from science fiction to comic books to films. Its name has become a byword for any and all supposed advanced prehistoric lost civilizations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantis

Shin'Ar

(03-31-2012, 04:03 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-31-2012, 02:23 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks you for your thoughts on the subject Ankh.

Sorry. Didn't share my thoughts. I just saw the first sentence more than the other one I guess. =)

The first link that I provided is a thread that I started a year ago. I don't have so much thoughts about it now either. I guess that Atlantis was real, and Monica does remember a life in Atlantis too, and I believe her. I've heard from other people too, that they too, remember having lifes there. I don't have any of these memories, or even emotions when reading about Atlantis. I take emotions as signs sometimes, that there is some kind of a connection. But not in this case.

Hope you enjoy reading the threads, if you are interested. =)

What do you think about it yourself?

Again Ankh, I thank you for your effort. I will be going through the threads you offered to see if there is anything that catches my interest. I looked for a search option but could not find anything. I see that you have had many discussions on Atlantis, and am sure I will find something in those threads to resurrect.
It is also possible that Atlantis existed long before Plato's time and the recordings we acknowledge as Plato's were actually his own past life regression.

Unbound

I actually did intensive healing of two very distinct Atlantean lives, and then I also have another life that I have resonated with much throughout my life.

The first life I was a crystal technologist, working on a new power source. I was ultimately killed by a poison made by my own sister who did not know it was to be used on me. This was before the war started, and was actually one of the tipping factors, this new work on technology.

The second was with the same entity who was my sister in the previous life (and my teacher in this one), except this time she was my younger sister and we were orphans. Being 16 I was drafted in to the Atlantean military, but my unit had defected and since I was a young kid rookie they simply left me behind after impaling me on my own spear. That was an intense memory, I was sitting against a low wall, my spear in me, and I remember the deep shame and regret that I had broken my promise of return to my sister. Much healing for those lives were done early this year.

The third powerful life I have experience is that of Enoch, whom as I understand it was the last Patriarch of Atlantis. I remember being in a high tower and watching the city walls fall and buildings crumble as the entire earth shook. Incredible energy had been unleashed and I remember in those last moments when I called together all those capable of taking as much knowledge as possible and all heading out on ships in to storms. Then I remember after seeing all the ships going off, everything is crumbling and the island is shaking, and I looked up to the sky from the central chamber and was taken up in to the Light and ascended.
http://www.sacred-texts.com/atl/dtp/index.htm

Quote:A Dweller on Two Planets is one of the most important texts of the 19th Century Atlantis canon. The book was 'channeled' by Frederick S. Oliver. Oliver was born in Washington D.C. in 1866 and came to Yreka, California, with his parents when he was two years old. Yreka is just north of Mount Shasta, a huge dormant volcanic peak in Northern California.

Oliver started to write this book at the age of eighteen, in 1883-4, while surveying the boundaries of his family's mining claim. He found himself writing uncontrollably in his notebook. He ran home in terror, where he sat down and let his hand write. These automatic writing spells continued for several years; he would write a few pages at a time. He completed writing this book in 1886, and died at the age of 33 in 1899.
(04-01-2012, 02:32 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]I actually did intensive healing of two very distinct Atlantean lives, and then I also have another life that I have resonated with much throughout my life.

The first life I was a crystal technologist, working on a new power source. I was ultimately killed by a poison made by my own sister who did not know it was to be used on me. This was before the war started, and was actually one of the tipping factors, this new work on technology.

The second was with the same entity who was my sister in the previous life (and my teacher in this one), except this time she was my younger sister and we were orphans. Being 16 I was drafted in to the Atlantean military, but my unit had defected and since I was a young kid rookie they simply left me behind after impaling me on my own spear. That was an intense memory, I was sitting against a low wall, my spear in me, and I remember the deep shame and regret that I had broken my promise of return to my sister. Much healing for those lives were done early this year.

The third powerful life I have experience is that of Enoch, whom as I understand it was the last Patriarch of Atlantis. I remember being in a high tower and watching the city walls fall and buildings crumble as the entire earth shook. Incredible energy had been unleashed and I remember in those last moments when I called together all those capable of taking as much knowledge as possible and all heading out on ships in to storms. Then I remember after seeing all the ships going off, everything is crumbling and the island is shaking, and I looked up to the sky from the central chamber and was taken up in to the Light and ascended.

That is curious... I can relate to all of these in some fashion. I don't have as much detail but it seems to have something to do with bringing the crystal technology to people outside of Atlantis against the advisement of the Council, and then watching in horror as it was used for destruction.

As a side note... I've recently come across the idea that some people weren't actually incarnated then, and so aren't accessing personal memories, but rather have imprint memories about Atlantis taken from the Akashic Records... which center around certain issues in need of healing.

Unbound

Where does that idea come from? By all means dis-incarnate beings were still around at that time, and I could see that.

I mean, to be honest, I think that's the way ALL past lives work.
(04-06-2012, 03:45 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]Where does that idea come from? By all means dis-incarnate beings were still around at that time, and I could see that.

I mean, to be honest, I think that's the way ALL past lives work.

I got the idea from Dolores Cannon in her book The Three Waves of Volunteers. She talks about it a bit in the intro... which you can read online by following that link.

I don't want to oversimplify... but the basic idea is that for many people incarnated here that are not 3D natives, this is their first time incarnating into 3D. In order to help with their mission, they were allowed to read the Akashic Records prior to incarnation and take on certain memories as if they were past lives of their own.