Bring4th

Full Version: Not everything is a Negative Greeting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was speaking about this to one of my friends the other day, and they were querying my stance on Protection Rituals. They themselves had gone through a time earlier in their seeking when they used Banishing Rituals, and had had experiences where this seemed necessary.

but they also felt that as they progressed, the internal balances had become greater, and so the 'greeting' or 'attacks' would find less of a foothold; ie a less distorted person has fewer distortions to take advantage of.

I also read this today, and if I may quote a fellow forum member:

(09-27-2010, 09:10 AM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]I do see an increasing number of people (and NOT just on this forum) seeming to become fixated on negative attacks, perceiving every stroke of foul luck as harrassment from a negative entity (again, I have been a big contributor to this). I sort of feel like too much emphasis has been put on this phenomenon...this pushing the fact that if you do anything good you're automatically going to draw negative contact. There are people who have experienced nothing as of yet, but are already EXPECTING to be attacked, which of course is going to open a window for attack...that's like laying down the welcome mat. You're already creating a space in your mind for these negative entities to fill.

Of course, I am well aware that there are some people who do experience severe psychic attack, and I am in no way undermining their experiences. In severe cases this is a problem that simply can't be ignored, but I believe that thinking about it all the time, checking your closet for negative entities every night is only exacerbating the problem. Basically, if a negative entity decided to bother you, this is just CATALYST, nothing more. It's the same as someone being mean to you at work or cutting you off in traffic. You have the CHOICE of whether or not to let it get to you. If you handle it as you would in any other situation, with love and acceptance, it is allowed to pass on freely, both parties allowed to be of service in their own way. If you fixate on it and start creating a nexus of fear, well...what do you think these guys feed on?

which sort of restates the position that everything that enters your experience or consciousness is there for a reason: it is a learning tool/device. We tend to shy away from negative or unpleasant experiences because they have a tendency to disturb our normal routines of life. It is an inconvenience. But they too, offer a way to draw love and light from situations that are not 'comfortable' to our current state of being.

where is the lesson in the current moment?

An attack for me is like a knife being stuck in me. Actual pain if I do nothing about it. These attacks happen when I communicate with an individual that carries things on their person. Much the same as a person that brings a vicious dog with them. So, technically I invite the attack by communicating with the individual, as the attacking entity knows its position is threatened. If I was a burdened individual I would already be dulled down and heavy, and not notice any attacks, nor would they be as frequent, as the entities are not threatened.

Yes there are lessons, some of my lessons came as a result of helping those I was told not to help.
I tend to see myself as the one who created whatever "bad" thing is happening. It's a reflection of my internal state. Today we had a mess of things that ended up turning out well. During it though, we came to certain conclusions. However, emotionally I stayed rather neutral. I knew to always find the love in the moment, despite outward appearances.

Even with catalyst, I am thankful to be here in 3D. Probably on the other side of the veil in higher densities, we'll miss some of the greatly accelerated development that happens because of the veil.

Rather than shying away from negative experiences or seeking out positive ones, I strive to find the love in each moment, and to always remember that I and you are Creator. It puts a smile on my face to know that I am serving Creator in this way.
I see nothing wrong with seeking positive experiences, i only have to remember that if i hit some wall, there is a reason for it.

Today i worried about something that may or not have happened, even more if it did happen i can't do anything about it.

But some part of me wants to control this... so there, i feel insecure.

I accept that, i also accept that it will move on when i deem myself ready for it.

I will stay in this insecure sort of in and out state until i decide to move my ass out of it.

No rush.

I find that trying to move to better ground to quickly can be counter productive.

I have a feeling that to be a manifested creator i on my own pace have to deal with all insecure/fearful and any dust of unworthiness/guilt i still might have peculating somewhere.

I am ok with that too, cause hey it will be a glorious processes and i don't feel there is a timeline on my head.

Shin'Ar

We tend to shy away from negative or unpleasant experiences because they are negative and unpleasant. It is the way of intelligent beings to avoid unnecessary hardship and suffering. This is why we put a roof over our head and sit by the fire.

Of course there are some humans who choose to experience what its like to freeze and be drenched, and they also tend to enjoy beating their head on the wall and stabbing themselves with sharp objects. These usually go through many lives like this, dying needlessly and starting over again and again, learning their lesson the hard way. Some take much longer than others, and try to find support for their foolishness by recruiting others into their experience, thereby justifying it in their minds. Many of those are also often seen chasing their tails in circles for hours at a a time or staring off into space while plucking boogers from their orifices without the slightest concern for their appearance.

I agree that there is often too much emphasis placed on attracting negativity, but there is also a reason for the warnings.

Many who have gone before us have seen that of which they warn, and want to assist us in avoiding such suffering.

But all they can do is warn us. They will not stop us from chasing our tails or swinging in the trees. That is something through which we must evolve.

(03-31-2012, 11:45 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]...but they also felt that as they progressed, the internal balances had become greater, and so the 'greeting' or 'attacks' would find less of a foothold...

I resonate strongly with your post. It has been my personal experience also.

These experiences brought a great amount of fear to be transmuted in a relatively short period of time. And now I have much less fear overall and this makes these greetings less frequent and less potent.

So yes I regard these "attacks" as a service.

Shin'Ar

(04-01-2012, 10:05 AM)Valtor Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-31-2012, 11:45 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]...but they also felt that as they progressed, the internal balances had become greater, and so the 'greeting' or 'attacks' would find less of a foothold...

These experiences brought a great amount of fear to be transmuted in a relatively short period of time. And now I have much less fear overall and this makes these greetings less frequent and less potent.

Would you feel the same way if you had been possessed for the next thirty years by a dark one?
(04-01-2012, 10:16 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2012, 10:05 AM)Valtor Wrote: [ -> ]

Would you feel the same way if you had been possessed for the next thirty years by a dark one?

Yes. In my understanding, what you described is only possible if one agrees to it before incarnating.

Unbound

Where have you gained that understading, Valtor?
(04-01-2012, 11:35 AM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]Where have you gained that understading, Valtor?

From studying the science of Near-Death Experiences and other random teachings. I believe each of us are building our own version of the Truth with what we resonate with. I tend to easily forget about sources when I take in information. I do not even worry about the source of said information.

I just soak up all that my heart resonates with. Before my awakening, I was a very scientific person, still am to some extent. But now, I learned to trust my intuition over pure logic. I let my heart inform my mind.

In Ra's terms, I could say that I let my spirit inform my mind. Smile

Unbound

That is interesting, since my own conclusions are not the same by the same method. I wonder at what point "heart resonant" discrepency should be considered.
That is obvious to me: Infinity, there will be infinite realities and truths of any subjects and/or system.

Unbound

What is "Truth" hereby, defined as?
(04-01-2012, 12:23 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]What is "Truth" hereby, defined as?

I say often that Truth is subjective. Smile

Particularly here in veiled 3d.

Universal Truth would then only be realizable within Oneness.

Shin'Ar

So are you suggesting that things that have happened in the past, now memory of the event and its succession of consequences, did not happen if you believe that they did not happen, or that you can alter their reality by choosing to believe that something else happened?
I don't think it matters what i think from your perspective and vice-verse.
I believe in personal alignment as the portal to all things.

Shin'Ar

(04-01-2012, 01:05 PM)drifting pages Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think it matters what i think from your perspective and vice-verse.
I believe in personal alignment as the portal to all things.

Do you believe that you can alter events already created within existence, such as my consciousness existing?
(04-01-2012, 01:01 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]So are you suggesting that things that have happened in the past, now memory of the event and its succession of consequences, did not happen if you believe that they did not happen, or that you can alter their reality by choosing to believe that something else happened?

Well as you already know about me. In my understanding all pasts, presents and futures exists within our eternal present. But I'm not sure it's as simple as "choosing to believe that something else happened". Smile
(04-01-2012, 12:04 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]That is interesting, since my own conclusions are not the same by the same method. I wonder at what point "heart resonant" discrepency should be considered.

Probably when we want to associate with (or create) a social memory complex.

Shin'Ar

(04-01-2012, 01:31 PM)Valtor Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2012, 01:01 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]So are you suggesting that things that have happened in the past, now memory of the event and its succession of consequences, did not happen if you believe that they did not happen, or that you can alter their reality by choosing to believe that something else happened?

Well as you already know about me. In my understanding all pasts, presents and futures exists within our eternal present. But I'm not sure it's as simple as "choosing to believe that something else happened". Smile
(04-01-2012, 12:04 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]That is interesting, since my own conclusions are not the same by the same method. I wonder at what point "heart resonant" discrepency should be considered.

I guess what I mean to ask, Valtor, is do you think you have the power as Creator to alter other Creator's accomplishments in such a way that you can undo them?
(04-01-2012, 02:05 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2012, 01:31 PM)Valtor Wrote: [ -> ]

I guess what I mean to ask, Valtor, is do you think you have the power as Creator to alter other Creator's accomplishments in such a way that you can undo them?

In very restricted ways maybe and in all cases other selves are never victims. But undoing them I would say no, changing them perhaps.

Totally, Shin'Ar. There is only one moment, the present. The past is an illusion as well. If we were not conditioned in our full lifetime to these principles, this would be an easy-to-achieve feat by simply changing vibration.

As every possibility exists as an alternate reality, by making it so, you shift your frequency to the one where you did not do x,y,z in the past and that is about it. That is a totally new reality for you, while the "previous" reality is still experienced by a totally different "you" as well.

//Or, at least this is what I think happens. Might not be the "truth" for others, if they make it so.
I believe in tuning to a different version of things, this has nothing to do on making someone do something they don't want to.

Any efficient creator knows that violence, even at a thought level means you don't really know you are the creator yet, you are still trying to make things happen, very little trust, compatible with fear bases.

Or maybe you know but you like to be violent because of some other idea you have...

Like experiencing such distortion for the sake of it.
But of course nothing is ever lost. There is not an "undoing" of an event, but simply shifting the viewpoint to a reality where it did not happen - there is a big difference.

Shin'Ar

You gentlemen sound 'pretty' certain of this!