Bring4th

Full Version: aint nothing wrong with u
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
the general message that society sends, there is an elite that deserves their elitism while all the rest of us look on longing to be them.
i got two words for them and it aint happy birthday. as i scan myself my being i realize there aint nothing wrong with me. that doesnt mean i dont have a shadow side or anything like that. but i look at the ultimate test for me. if i had the authority what would this reality look like. and i have a one word answer that i come up with - equal. so long as that is my truth i like who i am and i like all those who can say the same thing as many many here would say . equal no more elites no more poverty no more of this absolute lie and deception that we live in. so essentially i reject the foundation for this reality and dont play the better than worser than games that are so prevalent. if this reality is so healthy why are so many people so very very sick ? and i just absolutely cannot wait for equal to come about . it cant get here soon enuf for me.

norral Heart
I created a web site to help this come along. Smile

http://rbeportal.com/Home/About
thanks for sharing valtor, that is wonderful !!