Bring4th

Full Version: have you read book 4 of the Ra Material?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
some people go blank-eyed when the subject of tarot/archetypes comes up.

[Image: XsaLY.jpg]

is that because you haven't read book 4?

(ps the tarot made no sense to me when I first read Ra's description of it)
Incidentally, I did procure myself a Tarot Deck after reading TLoO. Smile
(04-03-2012, 12:22 PM)Valtor Wrote: [ -> ]Incidentally, I did procure myself a Tarot Deck after reading TLoO. Smile

me too. I started with the stock-standard Ryder-Waite deck.

pretty colors.

Thoth deck is .... alluring.
Try the Voyager deck if you'd like something a little less conventional. BigSmile

Unbound

I was working with Tarot before discovering the Ra Material, and had already been aware of the nature of the 22 Archetypes, but it did offer an interesting way to utilize them and consider them what with the matrix, potentiator and whatnot, but personally I find myself less inclined to study the archetypes from their manner and to examine them purely on a conceptual basis.

I started with the Celtic Dragon Deck and after that unsuspectingly went to a new owner I got the Spiral Deck from my Mom.
The Thoth deck is obviously alluring, since it holds Crowley's energies. I know a few people who can feel it sucking them in, and not generally in a good way, but it is indeed powerful.
I said no, because I haven't read book IV from cover to cover. But I have read a good bit of each of the books when doing topical searches.

Just to be clear.
I use Osho Zen Tarot cards. Beautiful artwork and loads of insight into current issues.

The archetypes of Ra book 4 are complex to say the least.

(I have also read all of book five)